InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Stupid and Beautiful ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Stupid and Beautiful

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters of Inuyasha.

~oOo~

“Argh!”  Inuyasha yelled, frustrated and ready to pull his own hair out.  “Why did kami make women so stupid, yet so beautiful, too?!”

The Inutachi, all except Kagome, froze at those words, shocked that the hanyou had said something so telling – he was arguing with Kagome again, and had just given her the most backhanded compliment that had ever existed, saying she was stupid – but beautiful.

Of course, Kagome being Kagome, had the perfect comeback.  “Allow me to explain it to you, Inuyasha,”  she said with disgust.  “Kami made women beautiful so you males would be attracted to us – but they made us women stupid so we'd be attracted to you guys.”

For several long moments, all that could be heard was the sound of the wind in the trees above their heads...

And then hysterical laughter broke out from Sango, while indignant retorts came from Miroku.

Inuyasha?

He just stared at Kagome, jaw hanging open, unable to think of anything to say in return.

After a moment, she nodded in satisfaction, and turned on her heel to walk away.

~oOo~

A/N:  A perfect little two hundred word drabble.  And it only took me three minutes to type.

Amber


Converting /tmp/php1T7awg to /dev/stdout