InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Summer Lovin' ❯ Summer Lovin' Ch. 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

15 year old miko Kagome Hirugashi was waiting for her bestfriend Sango Taiijya. Who was late. So Kagome just walked to Sengoku Jidai High School. Kagome stopped and turned around to see Sango Hey! Kagome! Wait up well ya?! Sango said. Oh hey Sango! Kagome replied. Ka-Ka-Kagome... Sango tried to speak cause she was out of breath. Sango, first catch your breath before speaking. Sango nodded. Ok, Mrs. Takahashi called me to inform you that tomorrow we are going to the beach with the whole class for summer vacation! Sense you were sick 2 days ago. Sango said. Kagome jumped with joy. Are you serious?! Kagome asked YES! Alright! Sango looked ar her boomarang watch to see that it was 8:45 pm. Kagome! Come on lets go to school! Sango warned her friend. Whatever. Kagome said back. They ran as fast as they could, Sango can barely keep up because of her Hiraikotsu on her back. Kagome didnt look where she was going then----- SMACK!!!!! she felt like she hit a wall or something. But she didnt, instead it was Inuyasha Hanyou the most cutest, strongest, smartest, and skilled boy in school but Kagome thinks hes a real JERK! Watch where your going BITCH! Inuyasha said insultingly at Kagome This guy is such a big fat jerk! Even thought his cute , popular and all. I still cant believe all the girls in school like this hanyou. Kagome thought angerly. She got up and put her hands on her hips. Uh oh this is going to be messy. Sango thought in her mind. FOR YOUR INFORMATION INUYASHA! MY NAME IS KAGOME HIRUGASHI! NOT BITCH! GOT THAT?! Kagome yelled so loud that Inuyashas silver long hair was waving. Then she slapped him like he was a lecher. Kagome did a hmph and she crossed her arms over her chest. Kagome... calm down... Sango tried to coll her down but no luck. Kagomes head was steaming. This miko is tougher than I thought she would be. Inuyasha thought rubbing his red cheek. Inuyasha! Dude! a male voice said. Sango looked behind Inuyasha to see Miroku Tao the perverted houshi. Oh great its that lecher! Sango thought. Inuyasha, why dont you give the girls a break well ya? Miroku kindly asked his friend. Inuyasha growled ITS NONE OF YOUR CONCERN!!!! he yelled. Ok, ok. Cool down once in a while Inuyasha. Im sure youll like it. Miroku suggested.
The bell rang. Class had all ready started they were late. They opened the door of there class room to see the teacher reading a book to the class. She turned around to see her 4 best students behind it. Its nice of you to finally join us. Mrs. Takahashi said. The class giggled. Kagome, Inuyasha, Sango and Miroku all blushed Miyu Ai whispered to Kagami Youkai Inuyasha Hanyou looks soooooo cute when his blushing. Miyu giggled again. I know! I wish he would talk to me. Kagami whispered back. Hi! Inuyasha! a female voice said Inuyasha turned to see where it was coming from. He turned to see Kikyou Tama smiling and waving at him, but he totally ignored it. Kouga Wolfe was staring at Kagome, he wasnt taking his eyes of her not even for a second. Ayame Lai got really angry at Kouga for staring at another girl. Kougas suppose to be mine! Im going to kill HIM! Ayame thought. Finally the 4 took there seats. Ok class! This is going to be our last test before summer vacation. Mrs. Takahashi said to her Miko, Houshi, Tajiya, Hanyou, Youkai class. Miyu Ai! Please hand out the test papers would you? she asked Miyu stood up and nodded. Miyu handed out the papers. They all started to write. Instead of writing his test, Inuyasha was staring at Kagome. Why cant I stop looking at her?! he thought. THAT BITCH IS STEALING MY GUY!!! SHES GOING TO PAY! Kikyou thought angerly. Mrs. Takahashi noticed MR. INUYASHA!!!!! Would you stop staring at Ms.Kagome and write your test! she said. Ye-yes mam! Inuyasha replied scared . Hes whole face has gone red. The whole class giggled. was he realy looking at me? she thought.