InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Surreal ❯ The Jewel and The Demon ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well, well… I guess chapter 4 is out now. Sorry about the long wait. I got held up with a lot of school and such. xP
 
(P.S. I do NOT own these characters! Dx)
 
Inuyasha: . . . . .
>>
Kiora:? What? You actually have nothing to say now?
>>
Inuyasha: T___T
>>
Sango: Can we get on with the story now?
>>
Kiora: !? You too!? Fine then. T__T HERE IS CHAPTER 4!!!!!! xD
 
------------------------------------------------ ----------------------
 
Chapter 4: The Jewel and The Demon
 
Kagome woke up slowly and realized that it was nighttime. She laid there for a sec. before sitting up. H-How long did I sleep, she groggily asked herself as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. She warily looked around the room and saw the others asleep. She sat there for a moment longer and then slowly and quietly, stood up. She peered around the room for the door entrance and then quietly like a mouse, sneaked out of the hut. She winced for a moment as a small, sharp pain shot up her side. Her eyes felt dull as she stared up at the sky.
 
Strange… the moon doesn't seem so beautiful to me tonight… Kagome lifelessly searched around the darkness, her eyes still adjusting to the dark. As she walked around, she continually asked herself, where is she? And how will she know her way back home. She stopped walking. The well… Wasn't that the way I came here? Then maybe… I can go home THAT way as well… Now… where is the well?
 
“What are you doing outside alone,” she heard a male voice ask out of nowhere. Surprisingly she didn't jump, and just turned around for the source. As she fixed her eyes on a figure leaning against a tree, the figure then jumped right in front of her, causing her to move back startled. It was Inuyasha, and he didn't look very pleased.
 
“I asked, WHAT are you doing outside alone?” Kagome felt a surge of fear well up inside and she moved so carefully back. Inuyasha saw this and growled lowly.
 
“Why aren't you talking either?” Kagome shook her head and motioned to her throat and told him that she couldn't talk. When he still didn't understand, she sighed and found a stick and started to write on the ground.
 
“I am… mute? You're MUTE!?” He gaped at her and Kagome flinched. He then crossed his arms and bared a pair of fangs at her.
 
“Well then, if that is the case, then I think you should go back to Kaede's and sleep,” he suggested as he made a move to go back to the hut. Kagome shook her head defiantly and mutely stared at him. Inuyasha defiantly stared back and reached out and grabbed her. He carried her bridal style back to the hut, Kagome thrashing and kicking her legs. Kagome was terrified, and obviously, this Hanyou didn't notice. Kagome kept on getting flashbacks from her rape and former stepfather. Her usually mute, broken eyes showed fear, and she started to feel dizzy. She couldn't STAND the touch of a man. It terrified her. And this act that Inuyasha pulled on her didn't make it any better.
 
“Why are you acting this way,” he rudely asked her, and all of a sudden, he was kicked in the face. He loosened his grip on Kagome, and she finally pulled away, running.
 
“Hey! Stop you wench!” Kagome blindly kept on running, making sure she didn't look behind her. She had no idea where she was going, and she didn't care. She would rather be anywhere, than with that crazy Hanyou, Inuyasha. As she passed a tree, a figure popped up in front of her. Not able to stop in time, she ran right into the person. She fell backwards on her butt, and opened her mouth as to cry out, but as usual, not a sound. When she looked up, she saw the most amazing thing. (Sarcastically) A GUY!
 
“What is this,” a cold, indifferent voice said. She froze as she stared at him. She felt another unusual coldness wash over her, and she realized this was the same feeling she had when she first arrived in her… home…
 
“You Wench, come back--!” Inuyasha paused as he looked at the other man. She heard dangerous low growls coming from both of them. It was in that moment when she realized that she was between the two.
 
“Inuyasha,” the other man simply stated, with cold venom in his voice. Inuyasha gripped, which she now noticed was a sword, on his side.
 
“Sesshoumaru… What are you doing here,” Inuyasha asked angrily, growling. Kagome slowly and quietly, crept away, hoping that with those two's attention at each other, she would be able to escape unnoticed. She was wrong. DEAD wrong. Sesshoumaru saw her crawl away and quickly picked her up over his shoulder.
 
“You want this girl, don't you?” Inuyasha's eyes bulged out as he watched Sesshoumaru hold Kagome.
 
“H-HEY!! GIVE HER BACK NOW!!!” Inuyasha reached out to take Kagome from Inuyasha, but Sesshoumaru, with unimaginable speed dodged and ran off.
 
“I shall take this girl,” Sesshoumaru called out cold, but calmly. Kagome was stunned and angry. Why does everyone want me so much, she thought angrily and frustrated, pounding on Sesshoumaru's back while thinking this. She heard a ferocious yell and realized that it came from Inuyasha. Even angrier, Kagome tried to hit Sesshoumaru on the head, but he quickly stopped, throwing Kagome down on the ground at the same time. This time, the pain shot up from her legs to her neck, making her vision black for a moment. It took her awhile before she could completely comprehend what had happened. She had been kidnapped but a stranger, and the worst thing about it, was that he REALLY wanted to kill her.
 
Oh boy…
 
------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------
 
Kiora: boy, oh boy, oh BOY!!!
 
Inuyasha: Feh
>>
Sesshoumaru: FINALLY!!! I SEEM SOOOOO COOL!!!! *BIG ego *
>>>
Kiora: You sure ARE! x3
>>>>
Sango: I wasn't even IN this chapter! 8O
>>>>>
Kiora: You were… kinda. :^_^ kinda nervous
>>>>>>
Rin: WHEN DO I COME IN!?
>>>>>>>
Kiora: Soon… VERY SOON!!! JUST WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! xD
>>>>>>>>
Miroku: I hope so too, cause I am looking VERY forward to Sango and us being together.
>>>>>>>>>
Sango: (slaps Miroku)
>>>>>>>>>>
Kiora: Oh Boy. xP