InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Confession under the Rain ❯ Sweet Confession under the Rain ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, only Rumiko Takahashi does. I also do not own the song Trust by Ayumi Hamasaki, from where I was inspired...and also the weather...it was raining... ^ ^; pitiful really...
 
BTW: I posted this in Inuyasha Journey and Random Insanity, under Phoenix, so don't blame me for plagiarism. Also Inuyasha Fan Fiction under Mizuko.
 
 
 
Sweet Confession under the Rain
 
As I ran rapidly in the soft grass of the flowery field, the wind blowing strong & sweet, I smiled gently standing still enjoying the feel of the strong currents that swept my raven hair off my shoulders and caressed my cheeks.
 
A feather slowly sauntered down in a sweeping motion as a dove swooped down to my line of vision. My simple white dress billowed behind me as the mountain's wind flowed like water through my body.
 
I closed my brilliant gray eyes as the gentle murmurs of the mountains whispered to me secrets of nature. Lying down on the brilliant emerald grass I stared at the gray cloudy sky. I smiled as a tear like drop fell down on my cheek. Resting my body on the cool ground I sighed as the wind brought sweet scents of blossoms and flowers as well as the freshness of rain and grass.
 
Music to my ears...the rain is music to ears. The harshness of the gravity in the rain combined with the fierceness of the wind and the softness of the surreal setting gave the atmosphere a beautiful heavenly and earthly type of feeling at the same time. A slightly different sound of quick running and teardrops of heaven pelting down on a corporeal object, made me realize I no longer was alone.
 
I don't seem to remember when I closed my eyes, but when I opened them I no longer felt the cool feel of water on my damp cheeks and face. I was staring at a handsome face full of love and holding an umbrella over me.
 
I sat down quickly realizing how my thin clothes were plastered to my skin. I grasped my knees to my chest in a fetal position, sticking out my tongue at him in a childish fashion. Chuckling he mimicked my position next to me placing the black umbrella between us, before pulling me into his warm embrace.
 
Suddenly the sky let the ocean pelt down on us. I felt a blush grace my visage as he nuzzled my neck. I inhaled his strong forest like scent.
 
"You smell like the rain, so pure and sweet," he murmured planting a kiss on my temple. I gasped my heartbeat picking up rapidly, his hot breath prickling my cool skin.
 
Goosebumps lined my arms as I start to shiver. Unconsciously he removed his warm haori as he placed it upon my bony shoulders. I faced him my face still stained cherry red, when he did the unthinkable.
 
He dragged my face to him in a chaste kiss. I gasped loudly, though the sound was lost in the pounding rain. My face felt like it was ablaze, as I turned if possible any redder.
 
"I..."
 
"I love you," he said simply a slight pink staining his cheeks. Without thinking I pulled him in another kiss. This time anything but chaste, the kiss filled with passion, fire and unadulterated love.
 
"Je t'aime toi, mon amour," I purr adorning his face with tiny kisses, although I knew he didn't quite comprehend the language.
 
"Aisheteru koishii," I murmured resting my head on his repeating the same phrase only in our native language, whilst watching the rain fall on the evergreen grass like tiny diamonds.
 
"I entrust my very being in your hands."
 
"Just as I you." "By the way was there something you wanted to say to me, before you interrupted my solitary moment of peace under the rain?" I queried warmly to my love.
 
"Yes...I just wanted to say...happy birthday,” he whispered caressing my pale cheek. I simply shook my head in bewilderment.
 
"You never cease to surprise me."
 
 
 
 
-one shot was inspired by Ayumi Hamasaki's song Trust