InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Takashi Family Tree ❯ Sesshomaru ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2
 
As Honey ran through the garden, she thought she saw a shadow of a person, one which she had never known. She went to investigate the shadow, what she found was a man, maybe 19-20, standing by the pond under a tree.
 
The man was about 6ft 2” and had long silver/white hair that went down to his ankles. When he looked up, Honey could see his golden eyes that a cold aspect to them as if, when he looked at someone, they would turn into ice or stone. (A/N everyone know who it is yet?!)
 
“Ex… excuse me?” stammered Honey, the man turned to her, “Who are you? What are you doing here?!” she said with more confidence.
 
“I am Sesshomaru, and I am here on business that is none of your concern.” His voice was as could as his eyes, and held the confidence that seemed to say that no one was to argue with him. But as things are, Honey of course didn't see this.
 
“This is my house! And therefore is my concern! WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS HERE, MISTER?!” now angry Honey walked and had her face as far up as it would go so that she was looking into his eyes.
“How dare you call me mister?!” his voice was even and quiet but you could tell he was angry and absolutely hate being talked to with out the respect he thought he deserved.
“I shall call you what I like when you are at my home, Sesshomaru, now what is your business here?!”
 
“I have come to talk to Mr. Takashi, and have no time for your games, young one!”
 
“YOUNG ONE! Who are you calling young one, I am 13 I'll have you know!”
 
“Very well. What is your name then?”
 
“It's Honey. Honey Takashi. And what is your last name Sesshomaru?”
 
Their voices were quieter now. And held no anger but politeness that should have been there in the beginning.
 
“My last name is Nagazawa… Honey.”
 
She smiled at this while replying:
 
“Nice to meet you Sesshomaru Nagazawa. And thank you for using my name, I appreciate it! Would you like to come inside for some tea?”
“Thank you very much, but I must be leaving now. I hope we can meet again Honey, it has been a …. experience talking to you. Until next time, I bid you fare well.”
 
“You too Sesshomaru. Good-bye.”
 
“Oh…And don't tell your father or any other members that we have met, I want it to be a surprise!”
 
And with that they parted. They were both upset for the departure, but they never did know what was in store for them when they next will meet.
 
 
Dinner time in Honey's home
 
*Honey's POV*
 
Father didn't seem very happy when we sat at the dinner table and I didn't think it was wise to ask either but I hadn't of worried because Rose asked instead.
 
“What's wrong father?” she asked.
 
“I heard from one of the servants that they had seen Honey out in the garden with…. Sesshomaru!
 
Everyone in the room had gasped, including my self as I hadn't anticipated being caught.
 
At this father carried on by saying: “Yes I know, I was just as shocked. But I must ask, Honey, were you in the garden this afternoon with Mr. Sesshomaru Nagazawa?”
 
Everyone in the room looked at me with excited, petrified or anxious looks.
 
So I replied “Father, I have no idea whom of which who speak, but I can see that they must be vulgar in all respects. I was in the garden this afternoon but I saw no one else while I was there.”
 
“Very well, we shall speak no more of the subject, everyone can now eat!”
 
 
Honey's bedroom after dinner
 
As I was getting ready for bed Rose came into my room, she can be so annoying the stupid little…
 
“what's made you so angry?”
 
“Nothing, now get out!”
 
Instead of doing what I asked she started looking at my books and humming.
 
“Father says we are going to the annual ball this year, so it seems you can meet this Sesshomaru there.”
 
“But the annual ball is in 3 days time!”
 
“Yea, that's why I'm here! To get you a dress!”
 
“Fine, take my measurements then get out, I'm trying to get to sleep!”
 
“Ok, ok! No need to get moody!
 
 
Travelling to the Annual ball
 
“oh my goodness!” shouted Rose “There it is…. The annual ball!”
 
And that's when the car hit us.