InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ takin over me ❯ taking over me ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Taking over me
By EvaneScence
Story by Sprinda
 
 
You don't remember me
but I remember you
 
Inuyasha walked in the park remember a time that Kagome would Sit him when he was rude. He waited 500 years for her, but he fears that she would not remember him.
 
I lay awake and try so hard not to think of you.
 
He jumped in to a tree branch and tried to not think about it and fell asleep.
 
But who can decide what they dream and dream I do
 
He dreamt their last day together, the day she purified the jewel and all she wished for was Naraku to be destroyed then suddenly she was gone and well did not work for him as he tried to her time.
 
I believe in you
but I'll give up everything just to find you
I have to be with you to live to breath
Your taking over me
 
That very day as he sat by the well, he made himself a promise that he will wait for her no matter how long it would take.
 
have you forgotten all I know and all we had?
 
Kagome was walking in the park with tears that threaten to fall until she sense an familiar aura. She looked up and saw the one person she thought she never see again.
 
You saw morning my love for you and touched my hand
I knew you loved me then.
 
Kagome remembers the last morning with him, how could she forget when someone that you care for told you that he loved you and you alone.
 
I believe in you
but I'll give up everything just to find you
I have to be with you to live to breath
Your taking over me
 
Inuyasha looked down at the girl and smelled her scent. This girl smelled like a lily instead of HIS Kagome cherry blossoms. He sighed and jumped to another tree.
 
I look in the mirror and see your face if I look different enough
 
Kagome recognized him and he didn't her. She went in to her apartment and looked at her image and saw why. Her hair had lighten up a lot and had red highlights and curls. Plus she wore a new perfume that she never wore before.
 
so many things inside that are just like you are taking over
 
Kagome went to take a shower and when she was done, she got dressed and sat on her bed as she let her tears fall.
 
I believe in you
but I'll give up everything just to find you
I have to be with you to live to breath
Your taking over me
 
Inuyasha was walking to his apartment and that is when he smelled it. "Kagome…"
and knock at the door where it was coming from and ironically his apartment was just down the hall.
 
I believe in you
but I'll give up everything just to find you
I have to be with you to live to breath
Your taking over me
 
Kagome went to the door and said, "who is it?"
As she placed a chain on the door and cracked it open a little bit.
He said, "I hate to ask but can you help me fix this damned ramen?"
He heard her laugh, but dreaded what happen next "SIT boy"
She heard him crashed into the floor and closed the door to take the chain off and reopened it see Inuyasha face down on the ground. When she tried to help him up, Inuyasha pulled her down on to his lap and kissed her and whispered in her, "I missed you and I love you."
His heart fluttered as he heard her say, "I love you too."
 
 
 
 
ok let me know what you think. OK? Please press the that magic button that makes me happy.