InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tales of Dementia ❯ Die ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Because I'm not the only one that's thinking it.
Use of my favorite word just once in this. Anyone who knows me by now probably won't mind.
What I so wanna do. And Kagome needs some power that isn't whining people to death.
 
Tales of Dementia
Die
 
“So… How many times has she died now?” Miroku asked, watching the soul collectors streak past.
 
“Sixteen,” Sango answered, leaning against a tree.
 
“Guess they'll be at it again,” Shippo sighed, watching Inuyasha disappear into the trees. He was after Kagome again. And by Kagome, he meant he'd be idly making sure she was okay after he was absolutely certain Kikyo was alive or not. By their luck, she would be, and already in Kagome's presence.
 
“How long will it take this time?”
 
Sango threw two coins into the pile they'd already started forming. “Twenty minutes.”
 
“Two hours.” Shippo upped with a spinning top.
 
---
 
Kagome rolled her eyes as Kikyo went into her usual speech about whether or not she really cared for Inuyasha. She stared at the branch in her hand, the one that had broken off when she had tried not to fall into the water, but managed to anyway.
 
“Kikyo,” she said, holding it up and stepping towards her. “I don't fucking care.”
 
---
 
Inuyasha didn't really question things when he found Kagome holding the bat.
 
“She's dead,” she said happily. “I really hope she doesn't come back this time.”
 
Inuyasha really hoped that bat wouldn't be used on him.