InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The artist from the other world, and the elemental Tetsuaiga ❯ The army ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 5: The army
 
Throughout the next day InuYasha was experimenting with the paintings and how each different one affected his Wind Scar in new dynamic ways.
“WIND SCAR!” He shouted, releasing bouts of flame.
“WIND SCAR!” He would shout, summoning a blinding light.
“WIND SCAR!” He would shout once more, this time seemingly flooding the forest.
But InuYasha had taken a distinct liking to the darkness element. Whenever he released it, the entire area would shroud in darkness and shadows. He thought it would be the perfect way to confuse Naraku. The others watched as the half-demon continued what they thought to be a training session.
 
A large tornado was suddenly speeding towards the area of the forest.
“Oh great. . .” InuYasha grumbled.
Runaiko looked around in confusion, as suddenly the tornado disappeared and a wolf demon appeared near Kagome.
“Um, hi...Koga,” Kagome said, blushing.
Koga looked over at Runaiko, then to InuYasha.
“Who's this, mutt? A new member to your little army of Naraku? I told you, I will kill him first!”
InuYasha was getting anxious.
“Don't make me go over there and use my new Wind Scar on you Koga!” he shouted, as he started to run towards the wolf demon.
“SIT!” Kagome shouted, and InuYasha stopped dead in his tracks and collapsed face first.
“I could smell you in the area, Kagome,” Koga said, “And I thought I would come visit you...”
InuYasha got up anew.
“Back off Koga!” he shouted, “Kagome, stay away from him!”
“Stay out of this mutt!' Koga snapped.
Suddenly every stopped, a miasma cloud appeared overhead.
“It's him!” InuYasha shouted.
“Naraku...” Koga grumled.
Runaiko's eyes lit up.
“InuYasha...” said a voice from the miasma.
“Come down here and fight Naraku!” InuYasha called out
“No, Mutt, he's mine!” Koga shouted, leaped high into the sky powered by the jewel shards in his leg.
Koga was close to attacking the cloud of miasma when it disappeared.
“I have his scent! Kagome, hop on!” InuYasha said.
Kagome abided and got on InuYasha's back he leaped to follow the scent. Miroku, Shippo and Sango got up Kilara.
“Runaiko? Need a lift?” Sango asked.
“I should be fine,” Runaiko said grinning.
Sango nodded and the cat demon took off, following InuYasha. Runaiko reached into his pocket and pulled out his deck of paintings. He chose one that looked like a pitch black wolf with lion life fur, vicious fangs, and large thick claws.
“SYNAKU! WOLF DEMON OF DARKNESS! I SUMMON THEE!” He yelled.
A large black light emerged from the painting as the wolf depicted in the card appeared in flesh and blood in front of Runaiko. Runaiko got up on it, and it took off to follow the others.
 
“Damn! All these trees!” InuYasha was complaining because the large forest landscape they were chasing the scent through was getting in his way.
Above him, was Miroku, Sango and Shippo flying through the air on Kilara, and behind InuYasha, was Runaiko riding on his wolf demon Synaku, who was running through the trees with ease. Far in front of them was Koga. But InuYasha was determined to kill Naraku before he could, after all, InuYasha now held a secret power to his Tetsuaiga. But there was an obstacle for InuYasha, Kagome and Runaiko. The forest was on a mountain and they had just hit the ledge. InuYasha could clearly see Naraku's large miasma cloud, and Koga's blue tornado trailing behind.
“There heading for Naraku's castle!” Kagome said.
“DAMN!” InuYasha roared.
“Calm down!” Runaiko said, “Synaku! Shadow Cloud!”
The wolf demon's paws began to transform into a dark smoke like substance. Runaiko looked up to Sango.
“You three move on ahead, I assume you know where this castle might be,” he said, raising an eyebrow.
Sango nodded, and took off.
“Synaku, go!” Runaiko shouted.
The wolf demon started to run off the ledge, and run across this air, leaving a large trail of black smoke behind. As it moved further, the trails of smoke merged together to form one large cloud trail. InuYasha shrugged and ran along it, following the others. InuYasha laughed.
“Let's show Koga what this army can really do!”
He leapt into the air and picked up speed as the large group headed to Naraku's castle.