InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The curse of the black rose ❯ New chapter ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha
(Hope you all enjoy this chapter and sorry if I didn't update quicker but I had tight schedule. But now here's a new chapter hope you all enjoy it and please review so I can continue this story!)

Rin woke to the sound of knocking and slowly walked to the door. She saw someone that she didn't even expect to come, Sesshomaru. They looked at each other that seemed forever until Rin broke the trance.
“What may I ask are you doing here don't tell me you came here to kill me?” said Rin and was about to close the door when he held it open with his hand.
“I didn't come here to kill you wench! I came here because dinner is ready and my father wishes you to come and meet his mate. “he responded coldly.
“ Do you promise not to kill me if I follow you or not? “ she asked as they gave each other death glare to see which one died, but both wished that the other person would die but sadly their wish didn't come true.
“I don't promise humans anything bitch! “he hissed and saw her step forward ad felt a slap before he could stop it. He looked down but Rin was gone and turned to see her walking down the hallway. Instantly he was in front of her, Rin looked up to a very pist off Inuyoukia staring her down but only for few inches since she reached his shoulders.
“Is the big bad puppy mad?” she teased and found her self against the light green walls. His claws glowed green and remembered what happened in the morning, he was seconds of ending her life right there but let her go. She tumbled to the floor and tried to get air in her lungs.
“I knew you would try and kill me “she muttered and leaned on the wall as her lungs gained some air.
“Now you know that I don't fool around human “replied icily said and waited for her to regain her strength and walked towards the dining room. Everyone looked up to love birds walk in glaring coldly at each other. Iyzaoi hurried and walked up to Rin.
“Hello Rin it's a great pleasure to meet you and I'm Inutashio's wife and my name is Iyzaoi “she said and saw Rin bow a bit a smiled warmly at her.
“No it's my pleasure to finally meet you, “said Rin and Iyzaoi led her to seat where Sesshomaru sat then sat next to Inutashio. The two sat silently as the others talked then when dinner ended the two left to their room.
“There not getting along are they “said Inutashio as the others saw them leave.
“ There more stubborn then me and Inuyasha put together but I hope they let their stubbornness aside and when time passes they'll love each other or they'll die miserably.” answered Kagome all of them nodding at her correct response.

Sesshomaru's room
Sesshomaru entered in to his room, where not even his parents dared to enter. He had king size bed with dark blooded red cover lay neatly not even wrinkle was there. His bed was made of soft youkai feathers of china but also his pillows were made from Europe of the best luxury that any rich family can buy.
But also the bed was surrounded with black curtain to keep privacy from eyes that wandered around and that kept the sun from flowing in. His carpet was nice dark blue shade that had no dust at all and looked brand new. His walls were painted white and his furniture was the best money could buy that came from all around the world.
“Damn her! Why couldn't I kill her, if only I killed that witch before she placed this curse on me! Then all of this wouldn't have happened and I wouldn't marry that stupid wench. “ he yelled and threw the desk against the wall. He threw more furnisher and walked out to the balcony. He saw the girl that tormented him and barley he meet today. She looked at the moon and heard her sighed then smelled tears.
“I wonder why Sesshomaru hates me so much. I didn't do anything but I won't let him, scare me off. No matter what I'm going to stay and show that asshole that I'm not just some thing he can order around. “she whispered never knowing a pair of amber eyes watching her like predator watching it's prey.

Morning
Rin woke to see the sun shinning brightly threw the silk curtains. She quickly put on light red kimono that was made in the finest silk and put on dark blue obi that fit her perfectly. She brushed her hair and let her hair flow gently down her back, and heard a knock.
She opened the door to see no one and headed to breakfast room but no one there also. “They're probably sleeping still” then walked down the right hall and spotted slide door. Saw beautiful garden with trees that grew beautifully as the roses were around the garden each different colors.
Rin walked down the path that went pass many plants, then saw small bridge where pond that was connected to river flowed down the garden. The bridge was deep color green that was hidden from visitors view; she smiled and walked on the bridge looking at the different life. Suddenly hand grasped her waist turning her around to see….
End of chapter two

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter and guess who Rin saw. Which you all have to wait until I update to see who the mysterious person is, but you all probably know who the person is. Now if any people want me to update quicker I just need five reviews and then new chapter.