InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Dance ❯ Introductions ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

***Author's Note:
Hey peeps! Well, I'm just writing this story cuz three things:
1. I LOVE Inu/Kag pairings.
2. My friend Harpy is a genius and gave me the idea.
3. It's a funny think to picture. I mean, seeing InuYasha do the YMCA, Cha Cha Slide, and more, who wouldn't be laughing?
So I'm writing this story so all you wonderful people get to see InuYasha at a high school dance. This will be fun. ^_^ ::sly grin::
 
***Summary:
Picture this - InuYasha trying to do the Cha Cha Slide. Well here it is. The Cha Cha Slide, and many more popular songs, all which InuYasha MUST dance to or face the mighty wrath of Kagome.
 
***Rating:
PG-13 for language (Inu's got a potty mouth) and a small hint of lemon.
 
***Disclaimer:
Author: I own InuYasha and all of the other characters! You all can thank me! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ::evil lawyers come and take author to court::
Judge: I herby sentence you to five months with no InuYasha!
Author: NOOOOOO~!
 
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::
 
Chapter 1
Introductions
 
“Can we go back now?” InuYasha pleaded as Kagome pulled him through the large double doors of her school, “This thing's choking me!” he complained, pulling at the tight yet fashionable tie that was wrapped around his neck.
“No, we can't go back now,” Kagome said hotly as she pulled him to a seat in the cafeteria. Pushing him down, she inspected the tie.
“You're right,” she said finally, pulling at it, “This thing is too tight. I'm sorry.”
“It's okay. I know you didn't mean to,” InuYasha said softly, taking her in.
She, amazingly, had asked him if he wanted to go to her school dance with her. Of course, when he promised her he would go, he didn't know what he was getting himself into. And now, here he was, sitting in the cafeteria looking at Kagome who was positively drop-dead gorgeous tonight.
Kagome had dressed up just to impress InuYasha to tell the truth. She had chosen her long, black skin-tight dress that revealed the better part of her thighs thanks to the longs slits on the sides. Her black hair was loose like always but the light made it seem more beautiful than normal. Her large brown eyes shone in the light and it was all InuYasha could do to stop from pulling her into his arms and kissing her lips.
And InuYasha didn't look too bad at all. Thanks to careful planning by Kagome, she made sure the dance was on the night of the new moon. People would wonder if she walked in with a boy who had dog ears, fangs, claws, and long silver hair. She had dressed him up in black baggy pants and a nice white shirt to go with it. The shirt was slightly unbuttoned, showing some of InuYasha's bare and unscarred chest. It was all Kagome could do not to drool. And with his rosary around his neck, he looked like the average teenager.
 
“Kagome!” a voice cried from behind the, braking the silence. They both turned around to see three girls, each in fashionable dresses, heading toward them.
“Oh man...” Kagome murmured, putting on a happy smile, “Hey guys,” she said once the girls had arrived at their table, “This is InuYasha. InuYasha, this is Eri, Yuka, and Arisa. Guys, this is that boy I was telling you about.”
`Kagome was talking about me with them!?' InuYasha thought as he watched the four girls talk, `What did she tell them?'
Suddenly, InuYasha realized they were talking about him.
“He lives on a shrine. I met him when I went on a trip with Mom,” Kagome was saying.
“InuYasha,” the girl named Eri said, turning to face him, “What grade are you in?”
InuYasha froze. He had no idea what a “grade” even was! Glancing at Kagome, she mouthed, `second year.' Still confused, but trusting Kagome, he replied, “Second Year.”
“Oh~! You're in high school!” Yuka said happily. InuYasha merely nodded.
“Excuse me. Kagome?” came a new voice from behind.
`Oh no!' Kagome thought in horror, `Please, any body but him! Please don't let it be...'
“Oh hi Hojo,” Kagome said, smiling.
“Hello Kagome, Yuka, Eri, Arisa, and...” he paused as he looked InuYasha up and down, “I don't believe we have met. My name is Hojo. And you are?”
`I know who you are you bastard,' InuYasha thought, snarling, `I've seen you around Kagome before. Stay away buddy.'
“His name is InuYasha,” Kagome said when InuYasha didn't answer, “He's my date.”
`Date?!' InuYasha suddenly thought, `What's a date? Is... is it like a lover?! Did Kagome just say I was her lover?!'
“Hey!” Arisa suddenly cried, “The DJ's playing the Cha Cha Slide! Let's get in there!” Arisa and Yuka rushed out while Eri grabbed Kagome's wrist and pulled her along. Smiling, Kagome reached out and took InuYasha's hand.
“Let's go!” she said happily, not noticing the blush on InuYasha's face or the naïve look on Hojo's as he trailed afterward.
`The Cha Cha Slide?' InuYasha thought, `What the hell is that? I have a bad feeling about this.'
 
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::
 
***Author's Note:
So whatcha think? This next chapter will be really funny. I hope you all enjoy it!
 
***Length:
4 Microsoft Word Pages; 918 Words
 
***Preview of the Next Chapter:
InuYasha gets to try the Cha Cha Slide for the first time! How will Hojo take Kagome hanging all over our dog friend?
 
Next time, in The Dance!
Chapter 2: The “Cha Cha Slide
 
*Edited