InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Dating Show ❯ Blind Dating ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

THESE CHARACTERS ARE NOT MINE THEY ARE RUMIKO TAKAHASHI's.THIS IS A WEIRD FIC I MADE UP ABOUT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF KAGOME, INU-YASHA, SHIPPO AND MIROKU WENT ON A DATING SHOW.

One day Kagome won a contest. The prize was that her and three friends were invited to be contestants on a new TV show. The show was called 'THE DATING SHOW.' For some odd reason Kagome decided to invited Inu-yasha, Miroku and Shippo (Sango would not go on a show called the dating show if Miroku was on it too.)

When they got to the show a Shippo made him self into a cute teenage boy because no kids were aloud on the show. The host of the show introduced the four of them and then the show got started. There were 3 parts in the show. The First part was 'blind date.' Miroku volenteered.

Miroku: *Who knows, maybe I'll find a woman to bear my child.*

Host: In this round there are two women for Miroku to chose from. He is not aloud to see them so he can ask them only one question each.

Miroku: That's easy, Contestant #1, will you bear my child?

Contestant#1:No way, jerk

Miroku: *hmmm...maybe I need a new question*

Then he thought of another good one

Miroku: Contestant #2, are you beautiful?

Contestant " #2:Yes

Host: Okay. Miroku chose one of them.

Miroku: I chose #2 ^_^

The contestant walks out and Kagome and Shippo burst out laughing. Inu-yasha put his hand on his sword and growled. Miroku turned a bit green because the one who walked onto the stage was none other than Sessho-maru.

Miroku: I thought you said you were beautiful!

Sessho-maru: What are you blind? I AM beautiful.

Miroku: Isn't it just girls who were contesting.

Host: you mean that's not a girl.... are you sure?

Sessho-maru: if I had feelings they would be hurt. I'm leaving

Miroku: that was way too close.

Shippo: I dun no, I thought they made a good couple.