InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Dating Show ❯ Kiss me, baby! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Now that everyone had recovered from that round it was time for round 2.

Host: in this part of the show Inu-yasha, Shippo and Miroku will be contesting for a date with Kagome .All of these boys must kiss Kagome .The audience gets to vote on who they think the best kisser is. The winner gets a date with her.

Now it was Kagome's turn to look sick. She turned around to see Miroku, Shippo and Inu-yasha were all looking at her with very different expressions. Miroku was staring dreamily at her, probably thinking about something more than just kissing. Shippo was looking a bit nervous..this wasmost likely because of what Inu-yasha would do to him for kissing Kagome. Inu-yasha on the other hand was trying very hard not to blush.

Inu-yasha: does that mean we have to kiss her on the LIPS?

Host: Of course, that's the only rule.

Inu-yasha was now blushing bright red.

Shippo: What's wrong…did you want to kiss her somewhere else?

His laughter quickly turned to panic as Inu-yasha started cracking his knuckles very loudly, then drove his fist into Shippo's head.

Inu-yasha: Feh, I have better things to do with my time.

Shippo: You're afraid to kiss her, aren't you.

Inu-yasha: Grrr… I'm not afraid of anything, especially kissing.

Host: Okay then you get the first kiss.

Inu-yasha looked around the stage as he realized it couldn't be helped. The idea of Miroku or Shippo going on a date with Kagome made him fell was not pleasant. So he turned around to Kagome and gave her a big kiss. Then he opened his eyes and saw that the one he had kissed was not Kagome…..it was Shippo. Inu-yasha started gagging loudly. Then he ran of stage, too embarrassed to even punch the kitsune.

His sulking was interupted by Kagome. She came in and sat down beside him.

Kagome: Hi

Inu-yasha just grunted.

Kagome: Please come back

Inu-yasha: Feh *Why would she care if I came back...unless she really does want me to kiss her. What the- *

Kagome: Come on Inu-yasha they're waiting for us out there.

He followed Kagome back onto the stage, lost in thought. He snapped out of it when he saw Miroku coming up to kiss Kagome.

Inu-yasha: *It is just a show*

.But the thought of that leacher kissing KAGOME was too much. He went over to Miroku and slamed the priste's head into his own with just enough power to knock the to knock Miroku out. He noticed Shippo sneaking away to hide in a corner. His head was still soar where Inu-yasha had hit him earier.

Inu-yasha: *Wait a second...if they're both gone that means...that i have to....kiss Kagome.*

He gulped knowing his chance to get away was long gone. *Guess I might as will get it over with*

Inu-yasha: Kagome…just remember this was not my idea.

Then he leaned down and kissed her squarly on the lips.

Host: Oh come on. Let's see a good kiss! Put some passion into it.

Audience: YEAH!!!

Shippo: Hmmm...this is gonna be good

Shippo laughted, runing away before Inu-yasha could cause some serious brain damage to him.

Now the audience started chanting: KISS HER!KISS HER,KISS HER!

Inu-yasha: I'm not going to kiss HER again. Once is enough! *Actually, it wasn't that bad. That lipgloss stuff tastes good. *

He thought licked his lips.

Kagome looked sad: Am I really that bad a kisser?

Inu-yasha couldn't think of anything to say. Kagome walked to the other side of the stage and was looking very sad so he walked over to see what was wrong. When he got there he got to where she had sat down, he bent down to ask what was wrong. Kagome grabbed his neck, pulled him down and gave him a big and very passionate kiss. This got the audience cheering.

Kagome: Well, I desided that if I had to kiss you i should make it a good one.

Inu-yasha looked surprised: You are…….such a SLUT.