InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The depressed girl ❯ Her heart... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The teenage girl stood on the edge on the cliff looking out to the sea.The wonderful sea that could take lifes without anyone expecting it, and nurish life that were strange and weird.Tears flowed down her cheeks as she thought what she had said and done. She turned and started to walk down the sidewalk.The rain began to pour drenching this girl to the skin.

How can you see into my eyes like open doors
Leading you down into my core
Where i've become so numb

Entering the forest the girl looked around making sure no one followed her.She wanted to be left alone. Alone to think out what was happening to her life, to her soul and self. She went around smiling showing people her caring side and happy side, and sometimes her angry and sad side. But no one had ever met the girl that was now walking in the forest.

Without soul
My spirit sleeping somewhere cold ...

Sitting down on a rock she put her bag down and took out her sketch book. Under the small shelter of a tree the girl looked through her pictures that she drew herself. Images that were created in her very mind.

Wake me up inside
Wake me up inside
Call my name and save me from the dark
Bid my blood to run…

Grabbing her pencil she began to draw furiously the image that was clearly imprinted in her head. Her ex boyfriend making out with the girl he said he hated. Except in this picture she added herself as one of the shadows.




Converting /tmp/phpnXSRkU to /dev/stdout