InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The DollHouse ❯ Chapter 7:The Wish Maker ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I would like to thank Akari (Inuyashasforever). She is a loyal fan. And the confusing ness is ended, I'm sad to see it go but this chapter explains every thing.
 
Kat: Just type it, out stop avoiding it.
 
But I love the confusing ness...ness...
 
Kat: *cracks whip* Type!
 
Yes Ma'am!
 
&%&$
Chapter 7
 
Wish Maker
&#&@
 
Kagome slowly opened her eyes, rubbing the sleep from them. She took in her surroundings; she seemed to be back at the Inn. The last things she remembered is falling asleep in Inu-Yasha's arms, how'd she get back here? She sighed; he must have brought me back. `You know, I just might have fallen in love with you'. She blushed as her words from last night came back to haunt her echoing in her brain.
 
It seemed as a dream, Inu-Yasha was a little gruff but he was also nice and caring. She shook her head and laughed a little, it must have been a dream she couldn't see Inu-Yasha being nice. I wonder how long I've been here. She thought counting; hmmm I've been here for a little over 28 days...28 days!! Gosh it sure didn't seem that long. She wondered if Mama would worry, but Miroku words came back to her `He slowed time down, One day here is a Minuet in your era.'
 
She sighed; she straightened out her school dress, If only she could remember why she hated it. She made her way down the stairs, and realized it was still dark out side, it seemed like early morning. Inu-Yasha must have brought her back; she had every right to go back out there! `I think I will.' She made her way along the side of the Inn.
 
She could see her friends sitting around the fire place, in front of the Inn. She didn't want them to know she was going out there again, they would send Kouga or Kat or someone to chase her down and her this time she wouldn't make it. She came closer to them, still hidden by the building. She was about to make a run for it when she heard what they were talking about.
 
“I don't understand why Kagome can't get that simple little spell. I swear sometimes when we are walking I see her practice it for hours at a time. She still can't get it are you sure she's the right girl?” Sukki spoke; she seemed to be in her alter ego. Her voice seemed older. `That must be the only time they will listen to her.' Kagome thought.
 
“It's his fault” Kat replied, “I mean, he`s not to blame for everything, but what he wished for screwed us.” Miroku sighed, “I know. But she another jewel shouldn`t have come for 500 years. But she`s not the same Kagome.”
 
“What?!” Sango spoke out “She`s the same one we didn`t grab her twin or anything, hell we didn't even send for her, she just appeared that night. Keade did some quick thinking though.”
 
Kagome`s eyes widened what were they saying, she wanted to jump in there and ask all tons of questions, but she decided against it. She wanted to listen for a while longer.
 
“No, since his wish she doesn`t remember her true self, that part of the past is cover up by the wish he made.” Miroku`s voice came wafting thought. She silently cursed her self she had missed something. She took a deep breath, it was now or never. She jumped out of her hiding place, and un-earthly clam said “What`s going on? Tell me the whole story, and if you don`t I swear me`ll find some way to hurt you.”
 
Unknown to her she began to glow a dull pink. The others knew what had happened the last time. Kouga barely got any shelter. She saw Miroku sigh “We might as well.” Sukki nodded in agreement. Soon all eyes landed on Miroku. “Damn it why is it always me!” He sighed again and turned to Kagome taking on a serious face now.
 
“Kagome, you know that the Shikon Jewel was used up in a wish, well that wish was made by Inu-Yasha. He saw many people who he and others care for die in the last fight with Naraku. The fighting and hurt that people never gotten over. He didn't want that for you.”
 
“So...” Sango said butting in. “About a month after we Killed Naraku, He watched you one night, and went out to you... he held you close and kissed you took you off into the woods. He came back later that night and told us that he wished you back in your era safe and sound, with no memory of us, him or anything else doing with that fact you came back 500 years into the past.”
 
“My dream...” Kagome whispered. “Inu-Yasha” Shippo speaking up “Told us not to tell you when you arrived, after you ran to change.” “He told, me when I pulled him into the hug, and I did so with the others.” Kat said sadly.
 
“You see he was afraid that if we said something you get you memory back.” Sukki said. “But that didn't matter,” Kat said everyone giving her surprised looks. “The night you cried your worries in Inu-Yasha's arms he told me about them. It seemed like your memories were coming back to you. When you found the bag and your school clothes on it showed more that you were fighting the Shikon Jewel's power.”
 
Kagome smiled. “Something seemed familiar about you guys.” She took a look around, they were reverting back into there old clothes, no more jeans or tee shirts, now robes and furs. Yura's leather suit stayed the same though. “You guys just changed clothes!”
 
“I've had some thoughts, on this.” Miroku said. “You seemed to think it was a replica of your new house, and we were in your era.” Kagome nodded, and he went on. “Well the jewel's power wouldn't let you remember us or this era and the surroundings, so it projected some type of thing where your the newest place you've been was shown.” Kagome smiled.
 
“So who are all these people, I've had dreams of a man and woman and a little girl. But I think Shippo is the girl.” Shippo blushed. “Well I guess we will tell you.”
 
Miroku started “I was a traveling monk, I went with you bent to kill Naraku for cursing my family by putting a wind tunnel in my hand, when he died it stopped growing, but it didn't go away.” Sango next. “I came to join your group after Naraku possessed by brother into killing my family, then he destroyed my village I went for revenge.”
 
Shippo was next. “You took me in after the Thunder Brothers, killed my family. You were like a mother towards me...” Kouga came in next. “I was after Kagura, one of Naraku's servants at the time, he ordered her to slay my pack, and I went for revenge also. I rivaled Inu-Yasha for your heart back then.”
 
Kat came in. “My clan was slain, and I wondered around, I found Kat, and Inu-Yasha found us. You guys had killed Naraku; it may have been a week after.” Sukki told her story. “My village was killed, before Kenija came. I wonder met Kat, and Inu-Yasha. He was a father figure to me. But two months or so before you came I was kidnapped, and tortured, had tests on me. Then Inu-Yasha Kat and Kouga had come to rescue me. Kenija driving back.”
 
Yura was the last one. “You didn't meet me; I showed up sometime after you left, I ran from my abusive father. My mother died and he was always drunk after that.”
 
“It had been a year since you came back, Kouga didn't believe you went home for good and hung around, many of his pack dying in the fight. And that leads us to now.” Miroku ended. Kagome couldn't stop smiling, tears running down her eyes, “I'm so sorry Yura, I judged you so quickly I knew nothing of you.” Yura just smiled, “It's alright, in my past life I was a demon. A hair demon, that you and Inu-Yasha slain. It was karma for be to be placed in a bad situation after what I had done.”
 
Kagome smiled, “Well I guess it'll.....” Kagome stopped her eyes, dulling over in a honey color; she started glowing a bright pink. She fell backwards her hair, laid underneath her and her breathing was short. She could hear Sango screaming, and Kat and Yura's voices, asking if she was okay. Miroku told Kouga and Sukki to go get Inu-Yasha. The last thing she heard was Miroku “It's alright girls, She'll be okay it's just her body reacting to the jewel's power. Kagome's trying to remember.”
 
x-x-x-x
 
Kagome found her self in a dark room, the last word of Miroku's sentence bouncing off the walls, taunting her.
 
“Remember.”
 
“Remember.”
 
“Remember.”
 
It was growing quieter and quieter, till it slowly faded away. Kagome looked around; now the room was silent not a voice, or a creak. She saw a pink light it came closer and engulfed her. Torches on the walls in her room, lit up with a pink flame. She saw her surroundings it looked like what they made huts out of, 500 years ago. She ventured into the dark hall way, as she set foot in there the halls alit with a green glow. The glow formed into the word `Remember'. Then they all disappeared, except for one which formed into different words.
 
She walked over to see what it said, “Shush, Just Listen to me” She read out loud some how feeling the need. On the opposite wall a little farther down, green writing came as what she just read faded away.
“You have to know, I'm sorry.” The same thing happened as before, she continued down.
 
“You can't want this life for yourself, You're just too nice. You have to know I'm doing this for you. You need a better life, I'm sending you back. Back to your school, and friends in your era. You should known it's for you, that you might go on and get a good education, and a better mate. Kagome, please forgive me, and never forget me. Keh, Like you could, now I'm going to wish you back, with no memory of me or anything else you've seen this year. Please forgive, and just remember I Love you, Remember...”
 
Kagome had read by time she came to the end, she was in tears, it repeated in her head, except Inu-Yasha's voice saying it instead. There she saw two screens before her, they were both white, and she looked over them closely. One flickered, showing her dream except instead of a red Shadow it was Inu-Yasha. It was the first and last part, showing him. Words, added this time. It was the long speech she had read, in the hall way.
 
The screen went back to white and the second one, flicked to life. There she saw her friends, and the new one she had met. They were sitting in the lobby of what seemed to be a hospitable. They were laughing, “Its fun messing with Kagome.” Sango had said in between laughs. “I know.” Miroku agreed. “Yeah!” Inu-Yasha exclaimed. “Making her believe she was 500 years in the past.” “Making her believe you two were lovers, huh Baby.” Yura said, sliding on to Inu-Yasha's lap. He smirked pulling her in for a kiss.
 
She closed her eyes, the screen changed she was in the hospitable, in what now looked as a mental hospitable, she was tied down to a bed. She began to shake and scream, “I'm not crazy you bastards, they were just here! You seen them, they were just here!!!” Her arms were flailing around her legs were kicking, she almost broke though, but a few guys came around and held her down shoving a needle into her neck.
 
“Nooooo!” She screamed. “That's not true! You're Lying! LYING!!!” It echoed the screens had disappeared, and now there were two figures. One looked like Inu-Yasha; the other was a man, who resembled Inu-Yasha, his hair was the same length, but it was black and he was dressed in dark clothing. He had a fang necklace on. His eyes were a brown with a dull yellow mixed.
 
“Keh, What `ca want wench?” Both figures replied, “I...Inu-Yasha.” Her voice was shaky, Both figures repeated the phase. Next came Miroku, and a Man who looked, like him. But the second looked like he was an Imposter. “It's a time difference.”
 
Sango and a woman like her showed up next. The woman wearing some type of uniform. “Demon Exterminator, Bug Services.” Sukki, Kat, Kouga, and Shippo were next they were standing in a group, “Hello.” They all boomed, but people like them showed up Kat &Kouga holding hands, as Shippo and Sukki were eating ice cream.
 
Yura came, and a woman exactly like her. “I'm Yura I'll take woman too.” They winked and Kagome was just a little freaked out, she closed her eyes. `I can't tell what's real or fake, Gods Why is this happening? I need help!' Tears fell form her eyes, `I just need help'
 
She felt her cheek tingle; her hand went up to it remembering the kiss and soft touch Inu-Yasha had given her. She smiled as she looked down, his red jacket still on her. `I think I may have fallen, fallen in love with you.' Her words haunting her… `If only you knew.' Kagome sighed, `If only you knew' Inu-Yasha's voice repeated.
 
“Damn it!” She said, she looked around her she had wondered into a room, that was all white, and cushioned like a mental hospitable has. It point more and more that she was crazy. “NO! Let me out! I love him! Damn It!”
 
She started to bang on the wall, pounding and pounding. “I remember! We killed Naraku I let him go, Kikyo all the others, The…the heart ache the loss the… the everything. But I'll be dammed if I don't let him know, If I don't get another kiss from him, He's MINE! DAMN IT YOU HEAR ME MINE!”
 
She was beating the walls, kicking them punching banging on them anything screaming repeatedly “INU-YAAASHA INU-YASHA YOU BASTARD I LOVE YOU!!! YOUR MINE!! INU-YASHA!!!” She started to cry again and her voice became hoarse.
 
x-x-x-x
 
“She's been doing this for hours! Where the hell is Inu-Yasha?” Sango screeched, pacing back and forth. “Damn It, I swear I'm going to kill him, If one thing happens to her!”
 
They were all outside of the village's medical woman's hut. The old lady had given some herbs to try and relax her body and mind, but she couldn't do anything else. It was all up to if Kagome wanted to remember them. Heck Kagome could come out and not know anything but her name, if that.
 
Kouga and Sukki had gone out to find Inu-Yasha, but they returned saying they found him once, but before they could say anything he took off. They went hunting for him again, but they had lost him. “His scent was everywhere in that forest.” Kouga had said, so trying to sniff him out was no good.
 
“I'll kill him!” Yura was too frantic, Kagome and she may not have been good friends as the others but Yura had a good heart and she cared much for Kagome. Weather or not Kagome shared those feelings. Sango didn't know the reason why, but she had taken to Inu-Yasha as Kat had, and most likely heard his praise of Kagome, and just… Then it hit Sango like a ton of bricks. She knew of Kagome's good heart, would Kagome want us to treat anyone as though they were under us?
 
Sango shook her head. `No. Kagome was kind and caring to everyone, and she not only gave second chances but third and fourths. She was truly a saint and the one person she must have loved the most, they all treated like shit. Sango hung her head.
 
Miroku looked over at her in suspicion and concern. “What's wrong Sango?” Sango looked at him with the most hurtful eyes he had seen. For a while. “Miroku.” She answered, her voice warning that tears would fall any second. “I just realize how much of bastards we are.” She sniffled.
 
“Kagome-Chan would have wanted us to be kind and caring to everyone, that no one is below us. No matter what they did. Kagome gave more than just second chances; she gave thirds, fourths, hell even fifths and more! And Inu-Yasha just tried to help, and we treated him worse then the dirt we walk on.” Sango continued, loud enough to make sure everyone heard.
 
They just noticed that Kagome's screaming had stopped. Sango was the first one who rushed in there. She gasped. Kagome's screaming might have stopped, but Sango's took its place. The reason behind the sudden stop was Kagome wasn't breathing… anymore.
 
x-x-x-x
 
Kagome's voice was dry she couldn't scream anymore. She now had lowered her voice to a clam talk; she was growing faint of breath, like she was using up the oxygen in the room. She deiced to go on and talk until she died.
 
“I love you Inu-Yasha, I guess I can't reach you, but I have no doubt in my mind that you and the others are real. You all have touched my heart and it was fun. But I guess it's my time now.” Her face lit into a smile. “Good-bye…. I love you guys…”
 
For one last time, she screamed. “INUUUUUUU-YAAAASSSHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” She held all her love, agony, hurt, angry, joy, happiness, and all other feelings and things that would be left un said were said right there. It was a message to everyone.
 
x-x-x-x
 
Kagome's last scream had lasted a while, until her already faint heart became so faint, until it stopped. She didn't breathe any more, and she didn't have a heart beat anymore. She would never do anything ever again, Sango's sobs wracked not only her body, but shook Kagome's lifeless one beneath her. She got up and grabbed her Hiraikotsu and ran out of the hut, Miroku at her heels.
 
She ran to the forest and swung it in. It went though; carefully going in-between the trees as though not to cut them, but a few branches did fall off. “Bastard! Show your self!” Miroku stepped behind her, “What are you doing. Weren't you the one who said to give more than just a second chance?”
 
Sango's teary face. “Damn it Miroku! I'm sorry I'm not Kagome! Okay! I'll kill him! She was my family damn it!” She turned back to the forest running in some the throwing it back. “Bastard! Show you self.”
 
“Fuck!” Sango's Hiraikotsu feel at her feet. Inu-Yasha appearing his sword sheath out, it had blocked the attack. “Who the hell are you aiming at?” He replied grumpily, morning had rose and he was back in his half demon form. “You!” Sango ran, and lunged at him, he had put his arms in front of his face and she beat on them.
 
They got weaker and weaker; she was crying and didn't seem to have the strength to go on. “She's dead, she needed you and now she is dead. You're such a bastard.” Sango got up and ran to Miroku's arms. It took Inu-Yasha a minuet. “Who! Kagome?!” He looked to Miroku who just sadly looked down. Inu-Yasha's eyes widened and rushed off to the village.
 
He walked into the hut, where the other members of the group crowded, but the parted as he walked in. He stood at her feet watching her motionless body. They all silently left, leaving him to grieve. He pulled her body into his arms; the stench of death had just started to cling to her. Un human cries came as tears shed from his eyes. He looked down at Kagome.
 
“Keh, Bitch. Stop playing and wake the fuck up!” He held her close to his body. “I'm sorry, I love you damn it. I failed again. I can never bring anyone any Happiness.” He eyes darted out side where his “friends” were standing around.
 
“You bastards shouldn't have told her! You did it! It's your fault!” He nuzzled his head into her shoulder, and cried bitterly. He could hardly believe that after all this she was gone, torn from him yet again. He would kill and rampage later. Now he would hold her and never let go.
 
x-x-x-x-x
 
Not in my original plan but I can fit it in and it give climax, and if you want the second part out in a week that I want 5 reviews! >.<!!
 
Kat: Demanding…
 
SHUT IT!!
 
Kat: Yes Ma'am!