InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The girl from the past ❯ The transfer student ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Its raining outside and Kagome's in school. The teacher annouces that there is a new student coming to there class today. A girl with long like black bangs with red at its tips. Her hair is tied up in a high side ponytail. Her eyes are a light hazel color. She wears the same uniform as Kagome and the rest of the girl's but where the green is suppose to be is black. On her neck are to chokers one in black the other in red. She wears black knee highed boots.

Teacher: Miyuki would like to present herself to all of you.
Miyuki: Hi, am Miyuki Tuskina. Am a transfer student from the US. **smiles** Am so glad to meet you all.
Teacher: Ok Miyuki go sit next to Kagome. Kagome please raise your hand.

Kagome does as she told and raises her hand. Miyuki walks over to where Kagome is and sits down.

Teacher: Alright class we'll start on history for today.

The teacher starts to talk about history and stuff Miyuki has answered every question that deals with Fedaul Japan History.

After two hours the bell rings.............
Teacher: Alright everyone time for lunch.

Everyone gets out there lunch bags. Miyuki takes out her lunch bag. There are many markings on her lunch bag.
Kagome spots one of the writing that she make out. It reads Miyuki and Kohaku forever. Miyuki takes out some Sushi and Rice balls. Kagome looks at her food with is only made up of veggies. Kagomes sighs and walks over to Miyuki. She looks over Miyuki's shoulder. Miyuki glances over at Kagome.

Miyuki: Ummm can I help you?
Kagome: Oh umm you think I could have some of your Sushi and Rice balls.
Miyuki: **smiles** Uh sure.
Kagome: I'll share mines with you too.
Miyuki: Ok.

Miyuki gives Kagome two rice balls and three sushi pieces. Kagome gives Miyuki half of her salad.

Kagome: Awwww man.
Miyuki: What is it Kagome?
Kagome: I forgot my juice at home.
Miyuki: Don't worry I brought some juice for two people.

Miyuki hands Kagome a jucie bottle that reads Mango Necter Juice. Kagome looks at the bottle a little
confused because she does not know what a Mango is. But, she drinks it any way.

Kagome: Wow! This juice tastes sooo good. Thanks Miyuki.
Miyuki: I knew you would like it.

Kagome then trys the some of Miyuki's Sushi and Rice balls.

Kagome: These Rice balls and Sushi are out of this world.
Miyuki: Really?
Kagome: Yeah!
Miyuki: I made them myself.
Kagome: Really!
Miyuki: Yeah I learned it from my mom. But, these is my own recipes though.

Hojo glances over his shoulder to see Kagome talking to Miyuki. Miyuki and Kagome start laughing and everything. Kagome's friends see him looking at Miyuki. They start to whisper to each other

The yellow baned girl:Look hojo's checking out Miyuki.
The short haired one: I think he likes her.
The wavy haired one: yeah.
The yellow banded one: Looks he's even blushing.

Hojo then walks over to Miyuki and Kagome.

Kagome: Oh hi Hojo.
Hojo: Hi, Kagome.
Miyuki: **All sexy like** Hi Hojo
Hojo: **Blush** Hi Miyuki. Um Miyuki.....?
Miyuki: **Blinks innocently** Huh?
Hojo: **blush** Will you ummm.....
Miyuki: What is it Hojo?
Hojo:**Blushing red now** I think your very pretty and everything. So would you go out with me?
Miyuki: Thanks for the offer Hojo. But, My heart belongs to someone else. Am sorry.
Miyuki kisses Hojo.
Miyuki: Maybe next time ok?
Hojo **Depress like**: Ok then.
Hojo then walks away. Kagome's friends comes over.

(SliverInusasha: **anime sweatdrop** Sorry guys, I don't know the names of Kagome's friends so am a call them bye there hair
types like The wavy haired one, The short haired one, The yellow banded one. Ok now back to our sorry)

The yellow banded one: MIYUKI!! How can you do that to Hojo like that.
The short haired one: YEAH!!
Kagome: **anime sweatdrop** Guys calm down please she's has someone else already.
The short haired one: Yeah right! I bet she just made that up.

Miyuki goes into her sided bookbag and takes out a photo.

Miyuki: Am not making it up look.

Miyuki shows her picture to the girls. Kagome sees the picture. She then thinks to herself oh my gawd! He looks just like
Miroku. But, how?

Kagome: Miyuki what's his name?
Miyuki: **smiles** His name is Kohaku.
Kagome: **thinks to self KOHAKU!!**
Miyuki: Kagome are you okay?
Kagome: Yeah am okay.
The wavy haired one: He is so cute!
The short haired one: Yeah!
The yellow banded one looks at Kohaku a little closer.
The yellow banded one: Why is he touching your butt like that?
Miyuki: **anime sweatdrop** Oh he sort of a pevert.

Kagome and her friends **anime falls**.

The short haired one: What and you like him do that to you.
The wavy haired one: Come on, it what she likes we have no right to ask her that.
Miyuki: Its okay.
Teacher: okay everyone lunch period is over. Time to put away your lunch's and open up your books to page 200.

After three hours of school..............
Teacher: Everyone time to go home. Walk home and have a safe holiday weekend.
Everyone leaves for home. Miyuki starts to walk home. Kagome she's her and says bye to her friends. And runs after Miyuki.

Kagome: Miyuki!!!

Miyuki looks back to Kagome running. Kagome then stops in front of Miyuki.

Miyuki: What is Kagome?
Kagome: I forgot to thank you for sharing your food with me.
Miyuki: Well your welcome then.
Kagome: Oh no am gonna be late! Inuyasha's gonna kill me! Okay I got to go Miyuki see you around.

Kagome runs off.

Miyuki: Inu-Yasha?! Could it be?

Miyuki goes in her book bag. She then takes out a small notebook sized Text book. The title is in Japanese symbols. It reads
Japanese Legends. Miyuki opens the book and quickliy flips through the pages. She stops at a page it reads The Legend Of
Inu-Yasha.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~~!~!~~~~!~!~!~!~!~~!!~!~!~!~!~~!~!~!~~!~!~!~~!~!~~!~!~! !~!!!~!~!~!~~!~!~~~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!!~~~!~

SliverInusaha: Hey everyone Did you like this story I wrote. I don't know why I thought this all up. All I was doing one night I was just creating the uniform of Kagome's only in black where the green was suppose to be. Then all of the sudden I drew the kind of that would something like that. That's how Miyuki Tuskina was born. The I thought "Hey maybe I should put her in Kagome's school and how she was somehow conneted to the well and everything. I think I got that from the new game of Inuyasha called The secret of the cursed mask that is coming out somewhere this fall of 2004. I think I got it from that.

Kagome: SliverInusasha you talk to much.
SliverInusasha: **smiles** I know.
Inuyasha: Your weird.
Kouga: Don't you call Kagome's friend weird!
Inuyasha: You got something to say.
Kouga: You got a bone to pick me halfbreed!?
SliverInusasha: **sigh** well reviewers time for to review, review,-
DracosWifeBabyPrue: Review!!!
SliverInusasha: O.o
DracosWifeBabyPrue: ^-^