InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The High School Life ❯ (a pointless chapter) ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is good for me…considering I forgot to update for …umm…half a year... enjoy!!!

*flashback*

She turned to their teacher and said calmly, "Well, I'm off to the changeroom. See ya."

The teacher didn't even reply, just stood there, staring after Kagome.

*end flashback*

~inside the changeroom~

"OMG! I can't believe you did that, Kagome." Sango said for the umpteenth time in the last 10 minutes.

"I know you can't believe it Sango." Kagome said calming as if she did that all the time.

"You slapped Inuyasha. Inuyasha, as in the most popular guy in our school and the person that's suppose to lead you around the school for the next how many months."

"10. It's been 10 for the last 40 times you've asked me."

"Hehe…sorry."

"Let's go…before the oh mighty one [that's her way of saying Inuyasha…in case you didn't know] gets mad at us for making him wait."

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /

Inuyasha stood with Miroku outside the girl's changeroom, both bearing handprints on their cheeks. Inuyasha kept grumbling to himself, uttering a string of curses with an occasionally "Kagome". Miroku just waited patiently, eager to get a glimpse of the forbidden insides of the girl's changeroom.

Inuyasha was so absorbed in himself that he didn't hear Kagome and Sango creep up behind him. Kagome reached out and tickled Inuyasha. Inuyasha jumped 5 feet into the air.

"You bitch, what are you doing?"

"Who, me?" Kagome replied, putting on her most innocent face.

"Grr…whatever. Let's just get to class." Inuyasha said, walking towards their next class.

Kagome stood there, entranced by the way his hair swished, unlike hers. Hers is always a mess in the morning and took so long to comb through.

"Earth to Kagome. Are you going to go to class or just stare at Inuyasha." Sango called, waving her hand in front of Kagome's face.

Kagome's face heated up.

"I wasn't staring at Inuyasha." She argued. "Besides, who are you to talk? You're the one who's practically drooling over Miroku."

"What, that pervert?!?!" Sango practically screamed at Kagome, " All he does - "

Sango was cut off by a hand at her butt. Sango whirled around and slapped the offender…which (surprise, surprise) was Miroku.

"That is all he does." Sango growled and stomped all the way to their next class. Kagome followed, giggling all the way.

Sorry this is such a short chapter…I did it in about 10 minutes. I just wanted to update today. I'm trying to start a new story…review the prologue I will have up in a couple of days.