InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The House of Lemons ❯ An Alternate Trade ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

An Alternate Trade

By Rinseternalsoul

 

 

**Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Rumiko Takahashi and her Inuyasha creations. She probably hates me for writing this trash about her beloved characters. Oh well. Praise to the Internet and Freedom of Speech! I also do this for free. Just goes to prove that you can, sometimes, get something for nothing.

Summary: In their father’s tomb things go a little differently than what we all saw on video. Jaken and Myoga are not there. Sesshomaru pulled out the Tetsusaiga and Inuyasha is left to bargain for the sword. Unfortunately the only thing he has to bargain with is Kagome. I hope you enjoy this humorous hentai tale!

 


 

"Who want’s that rusty piece of shit anyway?!" Inuyasha growled as he turned to leave. "Come on Kagome. Let’s go." Kagome looked a little confused. She had just jumped through a black hole into the underworld and now the baka just wants to throw in the towel and leave? "Oh no you don’t! I didn’t come all this way for you just to let him have it!"

Sesshomaru briefly regarded the foolish onna’s words. It was simply pathetic that the mortal bitch thought that Inuyasha could take the sword from him. Who did she think that she was dealing with here? Some pathetic excuse of a lesser demon? He fought the urge to chuckle at her audacity. He pulled the sword from its sheath and smirked. The sword that could fell one hundred demons in one stroke. Magnificent.

Inuyasha looked up to that silly young girl that he was, unfortunately, saddled with. After being stuck to a tree for fifty years it looked like he could have at least gotten stuck with a hot female bitch just waiting to bend over for him, but no, he had to get stuck with a little virgin ninny. It would take him years to talk her into giving it up. Damn.

He growled and looked away from the human teen and glanced at his half brother. Kami what a stuck up prick. He had always walked around like his shit didn’t stink. Roses. Yes, Sesshomaru thought he smelled like roses. Fucking asshole. All he really needed was to get laid. All that arrogant ass has ever done is train, study and attend those stupid political meetings. Sesshomaru never got any pussy.

The old sword caught a ray of light and glinted brightly. Maybe he should try to get the damn sword? It was the only Kami forsaken thing his old man had left, and it really should be his. Maybe he could use it for something? A nice hat rack? Or he could sell it... and buy a prostitute for the night? ‘Yeah....’ Now we’re talking. It had been so long since he had a good long fuck that he almost forgot what it felt like.

One look up to the virgin bitch yelling at him for being stupid helped him to make his decision. He wanted the sword and he did not want her. "Hey Sesshomaru, how would you feel about a little trade?"

Narrowed golden eyes met him in question, and Inuyasha took one last glance at Kagome. This was perfect. He could get rid of the girl and get the sword. He really was smarter than everyone gave him credit for. He turned back to Sesshomaru who was regarding him with bored indifference. "Listen up Sesshomaru, I’ll make you a trade. This wench..." he threw his thumb over his shoulder toward Kagome. "...in exchange for Tetsusaiga."

Sesshomaru laughed. A nice hearty dog demon laugh. And he had not laughed in centuries. It felt kind of nice, to just let loose and laugh, even if it did come out deep, dark and deadly.

"Seriously," Inuyasha said, ignoring the feminine protests from behind him. Apparently she didn’t think it was that great of an idea. Well too bad. "I’ll give her to you. Just look at her. She’s all soft curves and sweet jasmine scents. Look at that hair. It’s soft, real soft. Just imagine pulling your claws through it."

"Hanyou. Do not insult this Sesshomaru with your pathetic bargaining. That mortal girl is of no consequence to me. This sword, however, will help me to gain ultimate power."

Inuyasha barked out a laugh, jumped up and snatched Kagome into his arms, and jumped back down, holding her tightly to him. She struggled valiantly, but it was no use. She wouldn’t dare ‘sit’ him while he was holding her so tightly. She would suffer pretty bad if she did. Her squeals of fright and shouts of anger were mixing a cocktail of lust for his youkai blood. He felt his cock twitch and thought about ramming it into a nice soft whore.

"Just smell her! Doesn’t it smell good?" Inuyasha slipped a hand between her kicking thighs, enjoying her yelp of shock. He pulled his hand up and ran it beneath his nose while looking at his brother. "Mmmm... by the Gods... it must taste like a gift from the heavens."

It did smell very delectable, even from this distance. Sesshomaru did pause for just a moment to enjoy the fresh fragrance, before silently chastising himself for his lapse in composure. He needed the sword. He did not need an insignificant human bitch. He decided to play along with the idiot for the moment, as he was rather enjoying watching the girl struggle. Inuyasha had her tucked under his arm and her rear was directed straight at him. That unseemly ensemble that she wore left little to the imagination. He could almost see her netherlips sneaking out from beneath the thin fabric.

What in the many levels of hell is he thinking?

"Inuyasha, I tire of your games. It is time to die." Sesshomaru swiped the blade outwards, enjoying the wide-eyed amazement of the hanyou as the old rusty sword transformed to a giant deadly fang.

Now this was something new. The stakes had just been upped. Inuyasha figured that he had better think fast if he still wanted that prostitute. He flipped the screaming girl around and pulled her back hard against his chest. The air rushed from her lungs on impact. Before she could register what he was doing, Inuyasha ripped her top open, baring her soft round breasts for Sesshomaru’s delight. At first he thought the cold bastard was going to ignore the jiggling flesh, but just when he was about to decide that Sesshomaru was not into women, the old dog paused.

Oh yes, brief though it was, Sesshomaru paused, and very thoroughly traced his eyes over those firm mounds. Kagome was livid. She was beginning to cry now, and that was doing things to both of the dog demons that she could never understand at the moment. Fear, anger, the smell of her sex and tears, it was an intoxicating combination.

Inuyasha caught his brother’s eye and lowered his voice to a lower, sexier, octave. "Wouldn’t you love to suck on them? They look so soft. Couldn’t you just imagine rubbing your face in them? I’ll bet she would moan like a little whore."

Kagome picked one leg up and slammed her foot as hard as she could into Inuyasha’s shin earning a nice cry of pain from the dirty, backstabbing, jerk holding her. She smirked at her accomplishment, but then her eyes made contact with the cold powerful taiyoukai standing before her. He was looking over her body slowly, almost as if he were... actually considering Inuyasha’s offer!

Sesshomaru felt his flaccid member twitch to life. The smells coming from her were overpowering his senses, invading his mind, and clouding his judgement. Watching her kick his half brother was down right arousing. He wondered if he could convince Inuyasha to stay a bit and allow the girl to abuse him for a time. It would surely inspire him to ‘rise’ to the occasion.

‘Great Kami, what am I thinking?’ Sesshomaru was somewhat appalled at himself. How could his thoughts turn traitorous on him so easily? Just as was pushing the urge to make the trade aside and commit his brother to hell, Inuyasha once again gave him reason to pause.

Kagome screamed and cried as Inuyasha ripped off her panties, leaving her completely exposed. The hanyou lifted the fabric to his nose and inhaled deeply before throwing them at his brother. The pale demon lord caught them easily, in a purely reflexive motion. Her essence had moistened the soft white strip of cloth and before he could stop himself he had raised it to his nose to drink in the inebriating aroma.

His cock came to life.

‘Now I’m getting somewhere,’ Inuyasha thought with a smirk. "Be still bitch," he growled in Kagome’s ear. "For Kami’s sake, what is the big deal, anyway? He’ll give you back when he’s finished." He said this as if it were the most obvious thing in the world, meriting none of her foolish attempts to escape. "He’s not bad looking. Well, if you don’t mind all that girly hair. It’s a little too pretty in my book, but hey, you might like it."

Kagome could not believe what she was hearing. This insane inuhanyou jerk actually acted like she should be grateful to be traded off like a common possession! "You baka jerk! When I get loose you are going to be s-a-t so many times that you can’t move for a month!"

Inuyasha laughed and whispered in her ear. "Dog boy there hasn’t had a piece of ass in decades. When he gets through with you, you will be laying up, crippled, right next to me."

Kagome growled in her fury.

Sesshomaru found that female human growl quite stimulating. She was looking more and more delectable each and every breath that he took. When Inuyasha slid his hand around her hip, tracing that frail skin that looked so very soft and smooth, he lowered the sword. It immediately transformed once more into a rusty artifact. He sheathed it easily, in one quick movement.

Kagome was beginning to think that she was with the wrong dog. Perhaps she needed a pedigree instead of a mutt? At least Sesshomaru looked like he had a little style. He was a ‘Lord’ and all. He probably had some fancy castle somewhere with lots of servants and a pretty garden. Inuyasha had... hmmm.... he had.... well... He really didn’t have a damn thing. He was kind of cute, but looks do not put food on the table. It reminded her of that American hip-hop song.... what was the name again? Oh yes, Scrub. The lyrics ran through her mind... ‘I don’t want no scrub. A scrub is guy that can’t get no love from me.’ It became more and more apparent that Inuyasha was a Scrub. I cute guy that didn’t have a pot to piss in.

Kagome batted her long lashes at Sesshomaru.

The taiyoukai almost took a step toward her, but forced his feet to remain firmly planted in place. He would not appear to be enamoured with this girl in front of his brother. His cock was throbbing now, and her scent had thoroughly penetrated every fiber of his being. He itched to stroke her flesh beneath his fingertips.

"This Sesshomaru will accept your trade, half-breed," he said with stoic resolve. After all, he could always steal the sword back later.

Inuyasha breathed a sigh of relief. He would be humping a nice experienced hooker in no time.

Kagome was still trying to decide if this was the better end of the bargain. Maybe she shouldn’t have led him on? She really had no more time to ponder her mistakes as Inuyasha leapt to his brother and gruffly said, "Take the virgin bitch, but do me a favor. Hold your hand over her mouth until I’m long gone."

Sesshomaru grinned wickedly and handed the sword to Inuyasha before clamping his hand over the miko’s mouth and pulling her against him. He watched silently as Inuyasha grunted once before leaping high into the air toward the opening to the tomb. He waited until the insolent whelp reached the rim and released his hand from Kagome’s mouth.

"OSUWARI!!! SIT SIT SIT!!!!!"

The sound of her screaming rage echoed loudly in the large empty chamber filled with nothing now except old discarded bones. The shrill command was heard just before the shriek of one lone hanyou as he plummeted many meters back to the ground. The crater he made was deep and the dust began to drift upward in the still air. Pathetic whimpers could be heard from the injured mutt, and Sesshomaru was very pleased. He flipped Kagome around and pulled her tightly against him, careful not to impale her soft flesh on his armor. He slipped his long clawed fingers through her raven hair and twisted before pulling her lips up for a passionate kiss.

She tasted like honey and cinnamon. Delicious.

"The air grows foul here miko. We will now take our leave."

All Kagome could do was nod dumbly. That kiss was... was... amazing.

Long powerful arms held her tight and pale moon kissed hair flew wildly behind them as the great demon lord flew through the sky toward his destination. Kagome chanced a glance up and found that once again his masculine beauty stunned her. How could a creature painted in light be so very dark beneath the surface?

His cheekbones, adorned with two magenta slashes on each side of his face, sat high over a chiseled jaw. Thick bangs, pulled back against the winds, revealed a thin crest of a blue crescent moon. Feeling her watching him, Sesshomaru turned his blazing golden eyes down to her, exposing swirling pools of lust.

Kagome shivered.

She was trying desperately to come up with a plan of escape. If she could just get back to Kaede’s village she may be able to start the search for the jewel shards without any help from either of these jerks. Inuyasha was a no good dirty rotten mongrel for offering her to Sesshomaru like some day old bread.

Maybe if she could get to a stream of water she could hide her scent and escape Sesshomaru? He was dog demon after all, so he would have a hard time tracking her in water. Right? Of course, to do this she would have to actually escape his grasp first.

Kagome’s intent study of the landscape far below was suddenly interrupted by warm breath on her neck. Her heart began to pound as a large hand traced her naked side and up to cup her bare breast. She gasped when a moist tongue slipped out of his hot mouth to trace a trail up her neck. Goosebumps broke out in mass all over the surface of her skin.

She was in a real mess this time. Flying high above the sky, she could not even push him away or she would plummet to her death. The worst part was that he was inspiring weird feelings in her body that she had no control over. His fangs nipped lightly over her shoulder tracing wet kisses there while his clawed finger was pulling and twisting gently at her swollen nipple.

She felt wild and free flying in the sky. Her dark mane of wavy hair danced about her shoulders and Kagome began to entertain thoughts of giving in to this magnificent creature smothering her body in warm affections. Could it be so bad to enjoy the feelings that he was provoking in her body? Would she burn in the fires of hell for giving into this unfamiliar passion?

A haze of pleasure was making it hard to think. The arm around her waist had moved lower allowing his big hand to cup her bare buttock and he was kneading the plump flesh in time to the ministrations on her breast. His mouth was scorching hot trails all over her shoulders and neck, but nothing prepared her for the moment when his mouth settled upon her own.

His lips were so soft and warm and his nose was cool against her face. He nipped at her lower lip causing her to gasp. His tongue, unusually long due to his inu nature, slipped over her bottom lip before plunging into her mouth. Kagome was new to all of this, and had no idea what to do. Her instincts were guiding her to respond and slowly she moved her lips and touched the tip of his tongue with her own.

He groaned. Deep and guttural. An animalistic sound of need.

Heat pooled to her abdomen and Kagome felt the beginnings of a terrible ache deep in her core. It called for something to sooth it, to dispel it, and she had a feeling that it would be an overwhelming sensation once released.

His long thin tongue slipped over her teeth, lingering on her little canines before exploring deeper in the cavern of her mouth. Gasping panting breaths were devoured between the passionate coming together of lips. Her tiny moans and whimpers seemed to ignite a hunger in the taiyoukai and Kagome wondered what it would be like to rub her naked burning flesh against his own. Her hands moved to push in frustration at the layers of silk keeping her from his sculptured chest. His mouth left hers to once against bury his nose in her hair.

In a low voice, deep and husky with his passion, Sesshomaru whispered into her ear, "When we land, this Sesshomaru will do things to your ningen body that you will never forget."

Her heart began an increased pounding rhythm and Kagome thought that she might pass out from the onrush of sensations flooding her unskilled young body. This man, this demon was playing her body like a fiddle and she simply didn’t have the willpower to resist. She wanted him to continue. She wanted him to do these things to her, and maybe she would regret it later, but now... now she just wanted to feel.

"Yesss..." She moaned, and he slowly traced the shell of her ear with his mouth. By the Gods, she was losing her mind. The slapping winds rushing over her body was the only thing keeping her from slipping away into a sea of rhapsody. His claws teased her with gentle caresses and once again his mouth descended on hers.

The wind ceased.

Kagome raised heavy lids to glance about her surroundings. The crash of falling water drew her attention and she turned to see the most beautifully elegant waterfall. The blue water was crashing in a slow descent into a crystal clear pool surrounded by rambling sakura trees and delicately flowered vines.

She turned to look at Sesshomaru and found, much to her embarrassment, that he had stripped free of his clothing. The wild blush that covered her face did not seem to help pull her eyes away from the pale form before her. He stood tall and proud and chiseled in muscular perfection. His bulk was lean and tight from his chest to his feet. His... his... thing, was standing up and very large. She wondered how that was supposed to fit in her? Kagome felt a prick of sudden panic, but had no time to react as Sesshomaru seemed to sense her sudden reservations. He moved with speed unknown to the mortal realm and pulled her to him.

Again his warmth and close proximity began to cloud her mind as he once again took possession of her mouth. Kagome moaned as he kissed her with hard passion while he slipped the remnants of her tattered school uniform from her body. Little panic alarms were going off in her head, but were being silenced by the molten heat flooding through her body. She released an ‘eek!’ when he lifted her into his arms.

He took her into the waters to the very edge of the waterfall. The sensation of cool water drops hitting her hot flesh was wonderful and when he lay her back onto a large flat boulder she squirmed from the slick feel on her back.

Kagome screamed out.

He had done something so unexpected and so magnificent that she could not hold it in. As soon as she lay back he nudged her legs apart and descended upon her sex. His mouth was hot and erotic as he lapped and sucked at her folds. He teased her nub with his tongue and fangs, leaving Kagome panting and gasping for breath. Her fingers grasped onto his silky white hair as she rode out the waved of ecstasy. His long tongue, replaced by a massaging finger, slipped down and dipped into her opening. It moved deep inside her causing her to buck against his face. Something hot and tight was caged inside her and she wanted desperately to set it free.

"Ahh.... Oh.... oh... My God! My God! ... help... me.... AAHHHHHHH!!!!" The coil released and with it came a flood of pleasure like nothing she had ever known. Her young hot body writhed spastically beneath the assault of his tongue and nimble fingers. She fought for each breath as the tides began to slowly ebb, leaving her feeling oddly empty and wanting more.

She opened her eyes slowly and found him staring at her intensely as if he could devour her whole, and he probably could. He licked his lips and moved his long, claw tipped fingers, still dripping with her juices, to his mouth and sucked them clean. The image was sensual and heated causing the now familiar ache to stir once more in her core.

He crawled up her body like a hungry predator eager for his meal. Kagome could only stare in complete fascination as he slipped over her slick flesh to settle above her. She placed her hands on his chest and traced feather light fingertips over his taught muscles. His thick lashed eyelids drooped when his body shivered from the sensations. Kagome was amazed that she held the power to move this stoic demon lord to such a state.

Something hard pushed against her thigh and her eyes shot open in surprise. He was humping his body against her slowly and deliberately while he lowered his mouth the suck on her thick breast. Kagome found that her body had a mind of it’s own when she arched into him with a lusty moan. She could easily lose herself in this feeling forever.

He pulled away, releasing her breast in a wet pop before moving his mouth to lick her neck once more. His voice broke her trance giving her shivers as it caressed her ear. "There will be pain girl, but it will not last. Then there will be much pleasure for us both."

Kagome nodded, feeling both afraid and in need of... something to fill this void, to take away this ache. Then she felt it. The tip of his hardness pressing against her opening and she felt the urge to... touch it. Her hand slipped between them, and Sesshomaru lifted an elegant eyebrow in wonder at her actions. She reached down and slipped her hand around it causing him inhale sharply. She liked the sound and wanted to hear it again, so she slid her hand over the velvety steel as it poked at the entrance to her womanhood.

Gods... what was this human woman-child doing to him? His body was on fire and her tiny soft hand was feeding the flame causing his cock to throb and ache. When she cupped his sac he groaned. Her virginal touches were exploratory and light. Unsure and teasing. He couldn’t take it any more. He had to be inside of her.

He pushed.

She moaned, then clenched her teeth. Her hand slipped away to grasp his shoulder.

Slowly he entered her pink, wet channel. The tight muscles fought against his invasion and he struggled against the urge to plunge in with one hard thrust. He wanted her to enjoy this time with him. He wanted to see her scream in pleasure. He wanted to make her long for his touch in the days ahead.

"Annnggg...." Kagome moaned as she felt her body stretching to accommodate his thick girth. He paused, and looked at her, silently conveying the need to prepare for the pain. She nodded and in one swift thrust he was embedded deep in her body. She clamped her teeth together and fought the scream that played on her lips. It hurt. It hurt bad. Tears welled up and trickled hapless little trails down her cheeks before he shifted to lick them away. Her breaths were coming hard and pained as she adjusted to his size.

Tight. So very, very, tight, and hot. Silky, slick, gripping heat surrounded him, driving him mad with bliss. Never had he felt such. Never in all his centuries had he felt this way. It was, perhaps, as close to heaven as he, a demon lord, could ever come.

"Nnngggg," He groaned as she shifted beneath him. Her tears were gone and her body more relaxed. It was time. He slowly pulled out, taking his time, reveling in the clenching muscles of her molten core. Her tiny whimpering moans were sending him into a feral state and he welcomed it with open arms.

Kagome opened her eyes again and found that the piercing gold of her lovers’ eyes had been replaced by searing crimson flames. His fangs had grown to protrude over his bottom lip and he gnashed the deadly canines through the air while tossing his head. It appeared that he was losing control or giving in to his darker side. The fact should have frightened her out of her mind, but for some reason it only excited her more. She boldly thrust her hips upward, and he focused those crimson eyes on her revealing his burning need.

He growled and grunted before slamming himself back into her tight sheath. Kagome threw her head back and cried out. It was amazing. Like a completion. Like a missing piece of her body that had finally been found.

His claws had grown to lethal lengths and Kagome could feel tiny trickles of blood where he had grazed her skin, but nothing could take away from the sheer rapture of what he was doing to her body. She screamed and cried out and moaned her pleasure as he pounded his cock into her quivering passage. His growls and grunts rose to a fevered pitch as his speed increased to an unfathomable pace.

It was happening again. Different, but the same. The coil was tight and ready to spring. Kagome felt it, but all she could do was utter a continuous stream of guttural sounds as her youkai lover plunged into her body time and again. She held on for dear life until the dam burst, sending her into a convulsive fit of climactic release.

"Sess... Sess.. shomaruuuuuu!!!!!"

He snarled and growled and watched as she came for him. Then he pulled away, ignoring her cry of despair as he pulled her to her feet and bent her over the boulder in one swift movement. Sharp claws gripped her left thigh and pulled her leg up. Kagome barely had time to register what was happening before his thick erection was plunged inside her once again. "AHHH!!!" She cried as he began thrusting into her dripping heat with animalistic pleasure.

He was losing it and it felt good to set it free. He embraced the lost control and merged with his beast as he humped furiously into his little mortal vixen. Through clenched teeth he growled and his voice, bestial and rough uttered his delight. It was the only thing in his mind. "::Grrr:: Tight... Hot... scream my little bitch... scream for this Sesshomaru..."

And she did.

She screamed his name to the heavens as the beast ravished her with his body. She screamed and cried as orgasm upon orgasm ripped through her young form. With three final, hard, bestial grunts, his scalding seed shot forth to coat her depths. He collapsed against her back in a heap of panting breaths, while he attempted to regain even a portion of his great strength.

Kagome couldn’t move if she wanted to.

She just hugged the smooth cool stone beneath her and loved the feel of his slick skin pressed against her back.


 

"I don’t care Inuyasha! You’ll just have to take care of it yourself." Kagome grumbled at the hanyou.

"Why not Kagome? Damn. It ain’t like you’re a virgin anymore," Inuyasha whined.

"Kami, you are hopeless! I can not believe you. Why don’t you just go find that whore that took care of you last time?!" Kagome growled. She was beginning to lose her patience.

Inuyasha mumbled something under his breath and Kagome stopped in her tracks. "What? What did you say?"

"I said, because I don’t have any money!" Inuyasha shouted in return.

"And that is supposed to be my problem?" Kagome spat back at him.

"Well, yeah! You gave it up to Sesshomaru. Why the hell can’t you help me out with this thing?!" Inuyasha ground out through clenched teeth as he shifted a very sizeable erection flaring out the front of his red hakama.

Kagome was ready to scream. He had been bugging her to have sex with him for the last two miles. She was just about to her temper’s limit, ready to ‘sit’ him into tomorrow, when a very familiar deep voice drew her attention to a large tree branch hanging over the dirt path. "Because, little brother, why would Kagome wish to have less, when she has already had the best?"

"Sesshomaru!" Kagome called up to him. The tall inuyoukai lord smirked when the little miko said his name. It came out so breathless, so feminine, and so full of adoration.

Inuyasha stomped his foot in frustration. Every damn time he was close to getting a piece of Kagome’s sweet ass his prick of a brother had to show up and ruin his chances. "Fuck!"

Sesshomaru leapt down from his perch and pulled Kagome into a heated embrace. Her sweet mouth offered him such delightful treasures to be discovered. He pulled away, leaving her gasping and flushed and turned to his half brother. "Fuck? Though crudely put, yes Inuyasha, that is exactly why I am here." Sesshomaru smirked as the hanyou began to fume in his anger.

Inuyasha then surprised them both when he snatched Tetsusaiga from his sash and thrust it toward Sesshomaru. "Here, take the damn sword! Just leave Kagome alone from now on!"

Sesshomaru pondered this offer for a moment. He could feel Kagome’s body tense, waiting for his answer. Should he take the sword? It would lead him to ultimate power. He looked down to the woman in his arms, who turned those big doe eyes up to him. Memories of her tight body milking him of his cream while she screamed his name in sexual worship, flittered through his mind. Perhaps ultimate power came in the form of this little miko? Perhaps the things he could make her do was the key to ultimate domination?

The taiyoukai pulled her against him possessively before turning his attention back on Inuyasha. "Keep your sword, little brother. This Sesshomaru has found his ultimate power in Kagome."

 


 

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this little bit of henati fun at Inuyasha’s expense! Haha!