InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The House of Lemons ❯ My Husband's Best Friend ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

My Husband’s Best Friend

By Rineternalsoul

 

**Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Rumiko Takahashi and her wonderful anime, Inuyasha. I’m still broke.

Summary: Kagome’s marriage to Inuyasha is deteriorating fast but his best friend, Naraku, is there to pick up the pieces.

A/N: This story is dedicated to Kags21, for her request of a Naraku/Kagome modern times fic. Thanks to everyone for the great advice that I received for this one-shot. It helped to get my creative juices flowing.  


 

"Hey Kagome!" Inuyasha said as he pushed past her. His best buddy Naraku was right on his heels. "Kagome, grab Naraku a beer, why don’t ya, while I go get a shower."

Kagome simply sighed and shook her head. It didn’t do any good to argue anymore. Inuyasha never listened to her anyway. She looked up and smiled to Naraku. "Have a seat, Naraku, and I’ll be right back." Naraku returned her smile before she turned to go to the refrigerator. Kagome grabbed a cold beer and popped the top before slipping a huggie around it.

"Here you go," she said as she handed Naraku his beer. He thanked her politely and motioned for her to have a seat too. Kagome smiled and sat down. Naraku was a very handsome young man, and his manners were impeccable. Kagome often wondered what he and Inuyasha had in common. "So, what have you two been up to today?" Kagome asked. She knew that he would never tell her the whole truth, but she asked anyway, just to have something to say.

Naraku smiled at the lovely young wife of his friend. Kagome was always so fresh and kind. She always had a smile on her face, even when he knew that she didn’t feel happy inside. Every time that he saw her he found his mind tinkering with the idea of what she would be like in the throws of passion. She was petite, with shapely curves and long wavy, dark hair. Her big blue eyes, sparkling with life, were unlike the brown of most women that he knew, and he often found images of her face drifting through his mind at the most inopportune moments.

Inuyasha had already bragged of how fiery his little wife was in the bed. The fool even spoke of how tight her pussy was, making her sound twice as delicious as she looked. Naraku wondered if Inuyasha was telling the truth? To look at her, she appeared very conservative. To speak with her, she seemed very polite and lacking in self confidence. Could this lovely young woman be a spitfire beneath the sheets?

Naraku looked her in the eye and replied to her question as vaguely as possible. "We have been to the dojo. Nothing overly exciting. Tell me Kagome, what has a lovely young thing like you been doing today?"

Kagome giggled and blushed at his open compliment. "Oh nothing much. After work I spent some time catching up on the housework."

Naraku chuckled and sat back leisurely in his seat. He took a drink of the beer in his hand and continued to watch the onna sitting across from him. She fidgeted lightly beneath his piercing gaze, and he allowed a mischievous smirk to play on his lips. "What is it that you do at work, Kagome?"

Kagome smiled, finding it nice to have someone interested in her for a change. She began to explain her job at the museum, and Naraku sat, listening attentively. He even asked questions, as if he were really interested in her job. Kagome chatted happily with him for awhile, until suddenly Inuyasha rudely interrupted her.

"Damn Kagome. Are you trying to bore Naraku to death with details of your stupid job? You know nobody cares about that crap except you. Come on Naraku, let’s go." Inuyasha said as he headed for the door.

"Where are you going Inuyasha?" Kagome asked. It was getting late, and she hated it when he went out at this time of night. It usually meant that he would be dragging in at an ungodly hour while completely drunk out of his mind.

"Keh. Nowhere important. Me and the guys are going bowling tonight." Inuyasha replied over his shoulder as he stepped over the threshold. Naraku stood and joined his friend. He smiled and winked at Kagome before shutting the door behind him.

Kagome sighed heavily. Inuyasha was going bowling. That meant that he would be drinking a lot, which meant that he would be drunk when he got home, and that meant that he would probably miss work again tomorrow. Damn. She was getting so tired of this shit. Her body felt like lead as she allowed the weight of her problems to press down on her. Things weren’t supposed to be like this. Marriage was supposed to be teamwork and companionship. Love and happiness. Sure, she knew that everyone had tough times, but a real couple would work through it together.

Her marriage was a joke. Inuyasha spent all of his free time hanging with the guys. Drinking and running the roads. How many times had she lain awake late at night wondering if he were in jail or dead because he wasn’t home? How many times had she dragged her sleep deprived body to work after staying awake worrying all night? How many times had he avoided her questions, and made her wonder if he was lying?

Kagome felt so tired. Worn out at such a young age. Her love for her husband was dying as fast as the fern on her back porch. She knew, down deep inside, that Inuyasha could be something great if he tried. She knew that he could complete her, mind body and soul, if only he cared to see it. No matter what she tried, Inuyasha refused to give up hanging out with his single friends. She cried. She yelled. She pleaded, and she threatened, but nothing made a dent in that thick scull of his.

She pulled out a towel and washcloth, and prepared to run a nice hot bath. She added a sprinkle of bath salts before grabbing her gown and hanging it on the hook behind the door. She then stepped into the steamy water and sank down until her chin touched the liquid. Kagome closed her eyes, and allowed herself the luxury of thinking about another man. A man who was not her husband. A man with long ebony hair and sexy, mischievous eyes. A man with a smooth, silky voice that always sent her pulse racing just a little faster. "Naraku."

It wasn’t a sin to think about him, was it? Heck, it wasn’t like she would ever get to do anything but wonder. She would never cheat on Inuyasha. It just wasn’t in her to do such a thing. So even if Naraku did find her attractive, it wouldn’t matter. It was just a timid little dream.  


 

"Move over Naraku, and let Kikyo in," Inuyasha barked as he held the door open for his female ‘friend’. He popped her firm ass as she crawled into the SUV. Naraku laughed and jumped in the passenger seat. He reached back and handed Kikyo a beer from the cooler. Once Inuyasha was in and buckled up, Naraku patted Kagura on the back. "Let’s go Kagura. It would be nice to get there before all the lanes are packed."  


 

Kagome was just about to crawl into bed when the phone rang. She glanced at the clock and frowned. It was late, which meant that this phone call would be trouble. She felt a foreboding sense in her gut as she picked up the receiver. "Hello?"

"Hello. Kagome?" It was a woman’s voice.

"Hai, this is Kagome. Who may I ask is calling?"

The woman revealed herself to be her distant cousin Nazuna. A woman that she had only spoken to once, and that had not gone over to well. "Kagome, do you remember when you called me and asked me if my daughter Kikyo was seeing a man named Inuyasha? I told you ‘no’. Well, I am calling to correct what I told you. She was warned. We told her to leave that man alone, and I truly thought that she had. Unfortunately tonight I found her with him. They were with other people, but they were together. I don’t know what she is thinking. She knows that he is a married man. Anyway, I thought that you should know. Kagome? Are you still there?"

"Y... yes. I’m still here. Thank you for telling me. Goodnight," Kagome muttered before slipping the phone back into the cradle. She was in shock. He was supposed to be bowling! Did he take her bowling with him?! How dare he do this to her! How dare he humiliate her like this!

All the anger and frustration poured out of her in a flood of tears. She cried for a solid hour, trying to decide what to do. She was so angry and hurt that her mind was racing through facts and events, trying to piece this puzzle together. Down deep she suspected that he was cheating. Several months back her mom had overheard Kikyo’s mom mention an Inuyasha. Kagome didn’t half believe the story, and the information was very vague. Her mom insisted that she call Nazuna and ask her, so she did. At the time Nazuna denied any knowledge of anyone named Inuyasha. Now the woman calls in the middle of the night to confirm her worst fear!

Her mental struggle was brought to a climax when the object of her pain came stumbling in the door. He leered at her in his half drunken state, but Kagome was too mad to care about his current mood. She had had enough of being the fool! She refused to have people laughing at her behind her back any more! "Inuyasha. Where have you been?"

"God damn it Kagome, I told you I was going bowling!" Inuyasha slurred as he made his way into the living room.

"Did Kikyo go with you too?" Kagome spat. She watched his expression, and detected just a hint of... fear?

"What the hell are you talking about? I don’t feel like listening to this shit tonight Kagome," Inuyasha growled.

"Get out! Get your crap and get out of my house! Her MOTHER called me tonight and told me all about you and Kikyo! I can’t believe you would do this Inuyasha! I hate you! Leave and don’t ever come back!" Kagome screamed as she sobbed, pointing frantically at the door.

Inuyasha looked stunned for about two seconds, and then he reached over, grabbed his keys and walked right out the door. He turned back and looked at his wife with a sad stricken face. "I’ll be back to get my things tomorrow. I’ll move in with Naraku for awhile. I’m sorry Kagome."

The door closed, and he was gone.

Kagome cried herself to sleep that night. The next morning she awoke and got ready for work. She went through her day in a haze until finally it was time to leave. She went home and found that he had already came and went, taking with him almost everything that he called his. It wasn’t much really, since between his temper and late night outings he hardly ever kept a job for long. The house and everything in it was paid for by her, owned by her, even before their marriage. Kagome sat down in front of the tv, watching, but not watching the images on the screen. It was time to make a change in her life.

It was time to make Inuyasha pay.  


 

Two days after Inuyasha moved out, Kagome answered the ringing telephone. "Hello?" A familiar deep, smooth voice greeted her on the other end. "Hello Kagome. Is Inuyasha there?"

Huh? Why would he think that Inuyasha was at her house, if Inuyasha moved in with him? "He doesn’t live here anymore Naraku. Besides, I thought that he was living with you?"

Naraku went quiet for a moment and then he sighed. "Actually he is, but I haven’t seen him today. I just thought perhaps he may be with you."

Kagome laughed sarcastically. "Have you called Kikyo yet? He’s probably with her."

"I wouldn’t know, Kagome. I do apologize for interrupting your evening." Naraku replied softly. He waited for her to say something in return.

Kagome sighed in defeat. Naraku wasn’t to blame for this. It was unfair to treat him badly for Inuyasha’s misgivings. "You didn’t interrupt anything. I don’t mind."

Naraku smirked. She was opening up to him. "Are you holding up well, Kagome?"

Kagome plopped down in the sofa and closed her eyes. She answered him truthfully, telling this man that listened so well, of her pain and anger. He was kind and listened, even adding a few jibes to Inuyasha for her sake. When she finally hung up the phone, she strangely felt a little better.

Two days later the phone rang once more, and again Kagome found Naraku on the other end asking if she had heard from Inuyasha. Strangely though, this time around, Naraku had something to say against Inuyasha. Apparently the two of them had a disagreement, which led to Inuyasha throwing a tantrum and trying to fight with his best friend.

"He acts as if he could conquer the world. Is he really as tough as he pretends to be?" Naraku asked.

"Unfortunately he is," Kagome answered. Surprisingly she found that Naraku was a very good person to talk to. She actually enjoyed the time that she spent speaking to him on the phone.

The next night Kagome was awakened by the ringing of the telephone. In a groggy voice she picked up the receiver and said, "Hello?"

"Kagome. Can I come over?" Naraku asked.

Her mind was reeling with the pros and cons of his simple question. She was never one to jump into things like this, and there was only one thing a man could want when he asked to visit at two a.m.. Thoughts of Inuyasha’s betrayal swam in her mind and the decision was made for her. "Sure."

What better way to celebrate her new freedom and make Inuyasha pay? This would be her secret retaliation. She would enjoy this tall darkly handsome man that was her husbands best friend. She would have her sweet revenge.

Hell hath no fury like that of a woman scorned.

Kagome went to the kitchen and downed two glasses of wine before her guest arrived. She opened the door and let him in and followed him to her soft cushy sofa. He sat down, and Kagome crawled up into his lap, straddling his thighs, and attacking his mouth with her own. He met her demanding kiss and let his hands roam her body as their tongues danced a ritual older than time.

Kagome finally pulled away, gasping for breath. Naraku looked at her in amazement. This was more than he ever expected from the nice girl, Kagome. His loins were on fire with the thought of things to come. She leaned in and began to trace the column of his neck with burning kisses. Her blunt teeth bit at his flesh and he suddenly realized that sweet little Kagome liked to play rough.

He slid his hands up her smooth thighs, pushing her flimsy gown up and revealing more of her soft skin. She moaned against him and any thoughts of regret dissipated from his mind. He wanted this woman, and she wanted him. The chemistry between them was strong. "Where’s the bedroom?" He whispered against her ear. Kagome pulled away from his smooth, hairless chest and smiled. "In a hurry?" she asked with a mischievous glint in her eye.

It was pretty obvious that the wine had gone straight to her head.

Articles of clothing littered the hallway leading into the master bedroom. Kagome wasted no time in stripping her new lover of the barriers between them. She wanted to touch those finely formed muscles and rub her body against his soft flesh. He stood beside her bed, and took her lips once more in a soul shattering kiss. Kagome moaned as his hand slipped down to cup her ass. She pulled away, and smiled wickedly at her handsome new lover, before slowly lowering to her knees.

His erection was full and hard, just waiting for her hot mouth. Kagome slid her hand around the base as she held his gaze. She slipped her tongue out and tasted the tip, eliciting a grunt from Naraku. She smiled once more and leaned forward, opening her mouth wide. She took the thick head into her moist cavern and rolled her tongue over the sensitive bulb. He groaned and pressed his hips forward, urging her to continue. She needed no prodding for she had already made up her mind. Kagome knew what she wanted and she wasted no time in taking it. She slid her mouth smoothly over his rigid length, lathering it with her soft probing tongue. She cupped his full sac in the palm of her left hand and she moved the right in a maddening rhythm.

He watched in fascination as this vixen kneeled between his muscular thighs. She sucked him like there was no tomorrow and he thought that perhaps he was in heaven. Her full lips glided over his slick cock as she bobbed her head faster and faster. He reached around and threaded his hand in her long hair. His hips seemed to have a mind of their own as he found himself thrusting into her mouth. He wanted, no needed, more from this woman. In panting, gasping breaths, he uttered, "Mmmm... you really know how to make a guy feel welcome Kagome. Nnngg... ::hiss::.. yesss....that’s right."

He could feel his end nearing, but had no intentions of ending this so soon. He tightened his grip in her hair, very close to the scalp, and pulled her head back roughly. He half expected her to be angry for the rough handling, but found that the bitch actually seemed to like it. And that, Naraku found very arousing. He used the same tactic to pull her to her feet and then he pushed her back onto the bed.

"Now, you naughty little bitch, it is my turn," Naraku muttered as he allowed his eyes a moment to roam over her body. He crawled upon the bed and pushed her legs apart, before taking her soft feminine folds into his mouth. He found that she had a nice plump little clit that was easy to suckle and tease. He massaged it with his tongue and sucked it between his teeth until she was screaming his name. He watched her in amazement as she writhed about in pleasure. She was a wildcat, crying out and scratching at the sheets, as she bucked her pelvis against his face. It was everything that he could do the hold her down as he continued his assault on her sensitive bud.

"Please!" She screamed, begging for mercy. "Please Naraku, fuck me! Fuck me now!" He needed no further prompting, and released the swollen nub from his mouth. He crawled up above her and suckled her full breasts as he positioned himself to enter her. He was panting hard now, excitement egging him on. ‘How will she feel?’ It was the only thought now as he pressed the tip of his heavy erection against her wet core.

He clenched his teeth at the tight pressure enclosing him in slick molten heat. Naraku hissed, "Damn woman, you have got a tight little pussy." His response was a moan, because that was all that she could manage to say. It had been so long since she had slept with another man besides Inuyasha. This was entirely new and completely different, and Kagome threw back her head and groaned as he finally thrust in to the hilt.

"Oh... God!" She cried out as he withdrew, and plunged in again. It was amazing. Her body was on fire and the ache in her core was now a burning need. She thrust her hips against him, meeting his own until she could match his speed no more. He pumped his manhood into her depths like a madman. He kissed her roughly and bit at her neck making her groan and scream. Her nails dug into his back as she sought desperately to hold on. He was driving her to the brink of insanity and Kagome knew that her release would come soon.

"Yes! You like that don’t you? You like the way I fuck you, don’t you Kagome?" Naraku growled as he pounded into her softness. Her tight core was clenching him, attempting to hold him, and the sensation was insanity itself. "FUCK!" He snarled as he pounded her pussy with his rock hard cock. "You have the tightest pussy I’ve ever had, bitch!" God Damn!"

Kagome was losing control. She felt the coil, wound so tight, beginning to unfurl. "YES! Naraku! YES! OH... you fuck me so good!" she grunted as her climax climbed higher. "Oh!!! OH!!! GOD HELP ME!!!! AHHHH!!!!!"

Her peek hit like a typhoon sending her into a convulsive fit of rapture beneath him. Her quivering, slick muscles clamped down, and he could hold it no longer. He threw back his head, sending long ebony hair flying, as he shouted his completion to the world. "OH FUCK!!!!" He grunted as her tight, fiery passage milked him of his seed. It shot forth in a powerful stream from his body, coating her depths with his essence. Naraku collapsed atop her, spent, and weak from his release. They were both covered in sweat and panting for breath in the aftermath of their passion.

Naraku rolled over and lay quietly beside her for a time. He was very much considering sleeping here with her until morning, however she suddenly changed his mind.

"That was great," Kagome sighed in bliss. She rolled to her side and smiled at Naraku, who was staring at her with those mysterious eyes. "Thank you, Naraku, but you really need to go home now."

What? She was kicking him out? This had never happened before. The women he took to his bed worshiped him, and went out of their way to beg his favors. Was she serious? He suddenly realized that she was. He sat up and looked at her, waiting for her to giggle, waiting for her to say that she was joking, but she didn’t. She really wanted him to leave.

How intriguing....

Naraku sighed and crawled out of the bed, gathered his clothing and slipped his things back on. Kagome lay peacefully in the bed watching him with a delicious smile on her pretty face. He found this situation to be most interesting indeed. Kagome was unlike any woman that he had ever experienced and he simply had to have more. "Might I call you again sometime?" He asked curiously. He almost expected her to say no, but felt confident after his performance that she would not deny him.

"That would be nice," Kagome replied.

Naraku was relieved, but managed to keep his indifferent appearance. She then surprised him further by issuing him a warning. "Listen Naraku, for your own health you should not tell anyone about this. If Inuyasha finds out he will hunt you down and beat the hell out of you." Naraku chuckled darkly and winked at the lovely onna. "Kukuku, Kagome, do you think that this Naraku would kiss and tell?" She shrugged her shoulders carelessly and smiled. He leaned down and kissed her once more, and then headed out the door.  


 

One week later Kagome was sleeping soundly when the telephone rang. She groggily picked it up and wheezed, "Hello?"

It was Inuyasha.

"Tell me it isn’t true!" Inuyasha cried into the phone.

"What isn’t true, Inuyasha?" Kagome muttered in her sleepy haze.

"Tell me that you didn’t fuck Naraku!" Inuyasha shouted.

Her heart picked up its pace and all fuzzy feelings swept out the door. "Uh... it isn’t true." Kagome lied.

She was a terrible liar.

"Come on Kagome. Tell me the truth." Inuyasha pressed.

"Why Inuyasha? Just so that you can go beat him up?" Kagome was screaming in her mind that Naraku was a loud mouthed idiot who almost deserved to get his ass kicked for running his stupid mouth. Unfortunately, no one deserved the wrath of a half drunk and extremely violent Inuyasha.

He audibly calmed, and said, "No. Just tell me the truth and I promise that I will not mess with him."

Kagome sighed. What deity had she ever angered to deserve this crap? "Well, then, if you promise. The answer is yes."

"THAT FUCKING MOTHER FUCKER IS GOING TO DIE! I’m Going to find him and bite his God Damned Ear OFF and spit it in his face!" Inuyasha was more than furious.

"Inuyasha! Please, you promised! Besides, you have no right to even care anymore! Not after cheating on me!" Kagome argued. It done her no good at all. He hung up the phone, and she was left to ponder her current dilemma. She shook her head sadly, and hoped that Naraku had the good sense to run.

One hour later the phone rang again. Inuyasha was drunk and crying. "Can I come over? Please Kagome. I’m hurt, and I don’t have anywhere to go."

"What happened Inuyasha?" Kagome asked in frustration.

"I punched the mother fucker in the nose and bit off a chunk of his ear, but then someone hit me from behind with a brick. My back is killing me." Inuyasha whined.

"I’m sorry that you are hurt Inuyasha, but you can’t come stay here. Good night." Kagome said before hanging up the phone. She was rather proud of herself for not caving in. This drama was simply too much. How did things always get so complicated?

::Ring::

"Hello," Kagome muttered in frustration, fully expecting Inuyasha to be on the other line. She was surprised to hear Naraku’s voice. "Why did you tell him Kagome?" Naraku spat angrily. Well if that didn’t tick her off, nothing would. "How dare you!" Kagome growled. "YOU are the one who went blabbing your mouth. He heard this from someone that YOU told! He called here grilling me about it!"

Naraku went quiet and she wondered if he was still there at all. Then suddenly he said. "I must extend my apology Kagome. It was simply too good to keep a secret. I had to tell someone about it."

All she could do was laugh.

"So are you hurt?" she asked.

"Well, if you call a busted nose and stitches in my ear hurt, then yes. Inuyasha is crazy. I thought that he was going to kill me, until my sister, Kagura, nailed him from behind. It gave me a chance to duck and run." Naraku said with a chuckle. Kagome laughed uneasily. "I’m really sorry, Naraku. I told you this would happen." He sighed and said that he understood. "It was still worth it, Kagome." Naraku whispered into the phone. "When can I see you again?"  


 

Kagura watched as her idiot brother drove off with Inuyasha’s wench. She looked over to Kanna who was watching the same thing. Kanna then turned to her and said, "I do believe Naraku is into S & M." Kagura choked for a moment before asking in a shocked voice. "Why do you say that?" Kanna simply turned back to the window, watching as the pair drove away. "Because, he obviously likes getting his ass kicked."

Kagura enjoyed a very long laugh.

 

The End  


 

A/N: I thought you might find it interesting to know that the above story is actually an excerpt from my life. This really happened to me. Some of the things said are, word for word, a repeat of actual conversations. It is one of the worst times in my life, as well as one of the best. Though ‘my Naraku’ was almost a decade younger than me and just as much a loser as my husband was at the time, he was fine as hell and a damn good lover, so I kept my boy-toy for awhile, until I grew tired of him. He will always hold a special place in my heart, because in his youth and exuberance (not to mention ability to take an ass whipping), he taught me that I was not dead yet. He awakened my spirit and set me free. Through him I learned several things... How to loosen up and have fun again. How to enjoy the moment, and the most important thing of all... The grass isn’t always greener on the other side of the fence. I also learned that revenge can be very, very, sweet. The fact that I actually slept with, and began openly dating, my husbands best friend, struck my husband really, really hard. He did a complete turn around in his life. He now adores me and tells me so every single day. Now we go out and have fun together, instead of apart. He is respectful of my feelings and wishes. He now works, while I stay at home. And I know beyond a shadow of a doubt, that he is completely devoted and faithful to me and me alone. He’s now the man that I knew he could always be. He still hates his EX-best friend with every fiber in his being, but I, secretly, send my thanks to ‘my Naraku’ for making my life what it is today. My husband and I have been very happily RE-married for the last eight years. Sometimes a rude awakening is the only awakening that works.

By the way, I am not in any way giving you advice by telling you this, I am simply sharing a moment in my life.