InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The House of Lemons ❯ The Wail of Wolves ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Wail of Wolves

By Rinseternalsoul

***Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Rumiko Takahashi and I do not make money writing fanfiction. Damn it.

Summary: While arguing, Kouga and Ayame are attacked by Naraku. The vile hanyou not only desires the jewel shard in Kouga’s legs, he also desires to hear the wolves wail.

 

****Warning: This is a tentacle rape fic, so if that bothers you please skip this chapter of The House of Lemons.  


 

Naraku sat perched high in the thick old tree as he watched the two wolves below arguing heatedly. They were so angry and caught up in their disagreement that his presence had gone unheeded completely. A mistake that they would pay dearly for.

"Goddamn it, Ayame! I don’t want to be your fucking mate! Don’t you get it? I’m in love with Kagome!" Kouga shouted for the third time in the last ten minutes. This silly little bitch was getting on his last nerve. If she wasn’t a woman he would have punched her in the fucking mouth by now.

Ayame huffed and put her delicate clawed hands on her slender hips. He was being so stubborn. Why couldn’t he understand that it wasn’t because she wanted him, it was his duty to the wolf clans? If she had her choice she would much rather mate with Inuyasha, but her grandfather insisted that Kouga owed their mountain clan this debt and thought that he could save them from extinction. "Kouga, you idiot. Don’t you know that Kagome is in love with Inuyasha?"

"It doesn’t matter! Dog turd is in love with that walking dead bitch, Kikyo. He will not ever return Kagome’s love and she will eventually see this and turn to me." Kouga snarled.

Ayame laughed lightly. This fool actually thought Kagome would turn to him! She had spent time with Kagome, and it was obvious the miko did not love this baka ookami. "Kouga, don’t be a fool. The only other man Kagome might possible want other than Inuyasha is his brother!"

Kouga turned on her, grabbing her slender throat. He growled low and mean, flashing his sharp fangs. "Sesshomaru? That arrogant demon Lord? Kagome hates his guts!"

Ayame tried to ignore the painful hold that he had on her neck and continued her argument. "No she doesn’t. She told me so. She said that he was very sexy."

Kouga threw her down and stomped away a few feet before he broke her fucking neck. Her grandfather wouldn’t be too pleased to hear that his little Princess had been killed by the Eastern Prince. Sesshomaru? Was Ayame telling the truth? What in the hell did Kagome see in Sesshomaru’s prissy ass? Fuck. Of all the fucking luck.

Suddenly a bevy of strong writhing tentacles surrounded them both. Kouga fought hard to keep the freakish appendages from capturing him. He kicked and sliced through dozens, but for every one that he destroyed another took its place. From the corner of his eye he saw Ayame fighting the same situation. She used her magical leaves to slice through groups of green appendages, then flipped gracefully before slashing through a dozen more with her claws. She was certainly a force to be reckoned with in battle and would make someone a good mate one day.

Just not him.

The situation began to grow dire. Even with his great strength and the help of the shards in his legs he was slowing down. There was just too many of them. "Naraku! You fucking bastard! I’m gonna cut you up and feed you to my wolves!"

Naraku looked down at the struggling wolf prince and chuckled darkly. "Such big words from someone in your predicament, Lord Kouga." He sent forth another dozen tentacles, these laced with barbs, which sliced and cut the flesh of the prince leaving his blood dripping to the ground. Kouga was fighting a losing battle.

The little princess had all but given out already. Unlike Kouga, she fought with her own strength, and not of the borrowed strength from the Shikon Jewel. The jewel that belonged to him. "Kukuku. It looks as if the little princess has lost her fight, but never fear, your prince shall join you in defeat soon enough."

Kouga snarled as he watched Ayame fall to the multitude of writhing tentacles. He didn’t much like the little ookami princess, but he didn’t want to see her hurt either. "Let her go you fuck!" Kouga yelled as he leapt up, turned twice, building momentum, and kicking out, destroying a whole clump of tentacles between him and Ayame. It proved effective, but futile in the end, as the severed flesh simply regenerated and reattached to the creator. "Ayame!"

She heard Kouga calling her name, but she couldn’t move anymore. Her body was covered and wrapped tight in these disgusting tentacles. She was so tired that she just couldn’t fight anymore. Several of the pulsing things were wrapped around each arm and each leg. There was tentacles around her waist and one around her mouth. There was even one wrapped around her ponytail tugging painfully. All she could do was watch helplessly as Kouga continued to fight the barrage of foul writhing flesh.

He slipped and fell. Kouga quickly regained his footing, but only a second too late. His blood loss was making him slow and that was all it took for one of the barbs to slash across his shins, extracting the shards and leaving him without his advantage. "Damn!" He cursed as he jumped to dodge another big pulsing vine-like appendage. Without the Shikon shards in his legs the jump fell short and he was captured, quickly being wrapped up and squeezed of his breath.

It was over. Naraku hopped down from his perch and landed graceful in his white baboon pelt. He held of the recently acquired shards to the light and grinned before adding them to his collection. Now that he was assured of his safety he shook his shoulders, dropping the hot pelt from his form. The evil demon turned his burning red eyes on the lovely little demoness.

Ayami gasped as the baboon creature shed its pelt. It was a man! Well, not just a man, but he held the form of a man, save the masses on tentacles writhing from his back. Most had disappeared beneath the white pelt after the fight, except the ones holding her and Kouga still.

So this was Naraku? She had heard of his evil, but never thought to see it for herself. He was walking toward her with a wicked grin and she looked to Kouga helplessly. Her would-be savior was in no shape to save her at all. Currently he was wrapped up tight just like she was, complete with a tentacle wrapped around his head, covering his mouth. He looked angry and his eyes were bleeding red, but he was in a hopeless situation and it would do no good to lose control.

"My, my, aren’t you a pretty little thing?" Naraku cooed as he approached the red haired princess. Her white fur coverings were pulled up exposing just a hint of her breasts beneath her armor. Naraku shifted his tentacles bringing her feet off the ground. He heard her gasp and wondered what it would be like to hear her wail from his intrusion. He pushed her legs apart and bent her knees, leaving her hanging just high enough that her crotch was eye level. He walked boldly up to her and sniffed her thatch

"Mmmm.... so sweet. Surely the foolish wolf prince has not smelled your core, for how could he possibly pass up such a gift?" Naraku questioned with a devilish wink toward Kouga. He reached up, and pushed the slight covering aside, exposing her virginal slit to his eyes. She was trembling now and the feel of it excited him even more. The ookami prince found new strength to fight against his tentacle cage, but nothing could stop Naraku now. She would be his... he turned to Kouga ...and so would he.

He caught the wolf’s blue, narrowed, angry, eyes as he slipped a long finger into the girls’ moist heat. "Ahhhhh...." he groaned as her tight muscles clenched him. She would be a pleasant fuck. He closed his eyes, and savored the feel. Naraku brought Kouga closer, so that he could see and smell everything that he was doing. "So tight, my little princess. It will be a pleasure to sink my cock into your tight folds."

Ayame screamed, but no sound came out. This man... this thing... was going to rape her?! She tried to fight against his hold, but nothing worked she looked at the appendages holding her, searching for a weakness. They were all different sizes, and holding different shapes, almost as if they could change into what he willed them to.

The ones around her ankles held her feet back and she could not see them well, but the ones wrapped around her knees and thighs were as thick as two fingers together. So were the ones around her arms and the one around her waist was much larger. Suddenly another one shot out of that one and ripped through her furs, Her armor and covering fell with a thump to the ground below.

Kouga’s eyes grew wide and he began to panic. Ayame didn’t deserve this! She was a nice girl! How dare Naraku put his filthy hands on her in such a way?! He watched in horror as Naraku’s tentacles pulsed and throbbed, some growing in size and some popping out with thick bulbous tips. They were covered in nodules that pulsed with the beat of his heart and it was a disgusting sight indeed.

Naraku looked over to Kouga and smirked. "Kukuku. We can’t have Lady Ayame here fresh for my view and leave you fully clothed, now can we?"

Much to his horror, Kouga suddenly found himself devoid of his own clothing and spread out just as Ayame was. Slithering tentacles wrapped up his thighs and around his dick squeezing it lightly. He felt them moving over his stomach and chest and teasing his balls. Kami, this had to be the most humiliating thing ever! He wished the bastard would just kill him and get it over with.

Ayame screamed again, for Kouga this time, but again the thing around her mouth stopped the sound from escaping. Poor Kouga was now as bare as she, and Naraku’s filthy flesh was fondling his beautiful body. She blushed and looked away as she caught sight of the slender tentacle pumping around Kouga’s growing erection. It was awful! Just awful!

Her mind was forced back to her own situation as a long slender appendage snaked up her thigh to slip between her private lips. She gasped at the sensation as it raked over her tender nub. Naraku, the vile bastard chuckled and did it again, and stepped up to suck her jewel into his mouth. She arched against the sensation and cursed him in her mind. His tongue grew long and slipped through her slit and into her womanly opening. She groaned at this new feeling.

 

Much to his despair, Kouga felt his cock growing to a full on hard. As disgusted as he was, the site of the naked princess moaning, combined with the feel of his dick being stroked and squeezed, was more than his body could resist. He vowed at that moment to make Naraku suffer long and hard for his mistreatment. He gasped as the thing around his mouth slipped in through his teeth and he quickly bit it, but stopped when Naraku spoke up with a warning.

Naraku looked at the wolf that dared take a bite of him and glared. "Come now, Kouga, if you bite me, I will make this little wench pay for your deed." To make his point clear, Naraku squeezed the girl’s neck until her face turned red. Snickering in satisfaction, Naraku felt the wolf lose his resolve and he did not fight the intrusion into his mouth.

It was cold and fleshy, moving and alive as the tentacle grew, filling his mouth completely. Kouga burned with rage as he felt this new humiliation. It was like sucking a man’s dick! He choked, as it went too deep and then gagged, which Naraku seemed to enjoy. He pushed deeper and Kouga felt like he may loose his lunch. He gagged again and then Naraku withdrew it from his mouth leaving a long stringy line of fluids dripping down his chin. Kouga growled, "Your gonna die you bastard!" It was the only thing he could get out before another tentacle slipped in to take the place of the previous. His head went back from the force of it as Naraku pumped it into his mouth.

The one that left him, covered in slick juices snaked its way down to his thigh and around to his ass. Kouga’s eyes grew wide with shock as he realized what Naraku had planned. ‘You sick fuck!’ He screamed silently.

Ayame was having much the same problem, and found her self being lowered to meet Naraku’s now heavy thick erection. He had shed his robes and stood there naked and ready to receive her. The tentacle that left her gagging throat was slowly pushing into her backside and Ayame began to cry.

Kouga growled and snarled but nothing would stop the bastards advances. Two more, very small tentacles snaked into his mouth, coating themselves in his thick saliva. The one at his ass was pushing in and stretching his puckered entrance painfully. It wiggled and moved and pushed in farther and Kouga groaned as the pain became worse. It was filling him, making room and shoving his soft muscles aside in its invasion.

"Mmmm..." Naraku groaned as he entered both the prince and princess at once. "Prince Kouga, your ass is absolutely the tightest fuck I have ever had." He shivered. The snarling and growling of both wolves was serving to elicit these wonderful vibrations from their mouths. The sensations tingled along his flesh buried there, serving to enhance the sensation.

Kouga wanted to scream like a bitch. It hurt worse than getting his ass kicked by every demon in Japan. His hole was stretched farther than he ever dreamed possible and he could feel the living thing pulsing and moving deep inside of his body. If things weren’t bad enough it began to pull out, making the oddest feeling, and Kouga secretly hoped that he shit all over Naraku. That filthy scum.

It pulled out only to be pushed back in. Kouga moaned and arched his back. The tentacle around his dick was pumping and stroking him in an almost erotic way. He hated Naraku, and he hated himself. Suddenly he felt something poking at the tip of his cock. And he looked down with wide eyes and a full mouth.

A small, reed thin appendage was poking at the tip and beginning to push in! Oh GODS!!! Help Me!!! He began to cry as the pain became too much. His ass was on fire and now this thing was pushing into his dick!

Ayame had her own problems, the thing up her rear end was pumping in and out of her, making her feel all strange and the tentacles wrapped around her breasts had strange tips that sucked on to her nipples like clamps. They were pulling and tugging at her ruthlessly and Naraku was licking her folds and sucking her bud there. Despite the horror and pain, she felt something building inside of her, but then Naraku pulled away. "Oh... my little princess. Not yet. Not just yet." Naraku pulled her down to his thick heavy cock. The mushroomed velvet tip glistened with precum. With one hard thrust he buried himself deep inside the bitch.

Ayame screamed! Biting straight through the tentacle in her mouth. Naraku cursed, but seemed unfazed as she spit out the flesh. He pumped into her hard, enjoying the scent of her virgin blood coating his aching cock. He pushed hard into Kouga’s backside and heard the wold prince grunt deeply. He fucked them both, quite proud with himself. This would be a day to remember.

It was too much. The thrusting bulbous end.... He felt it stroking something inside that made his own dick ache and throb. The tentacle inside his dick slipped out, and he breathed a small sigh of relief. Kouga knew why, suddenly when he felt the old familiar building of release. The thing in his ass was moving faster and the tentacles in his mouth slipped out letting him breath. He wanted to curse the bastard, but all he could do was gasp for breath, panting, as an unbidden orgasm began to rise.

Ayame was screaming and panting as the tentacles moved to the pace of Naraku’s pumping cock. She felt the coil building as he rubbed her sensitive bundle of nerves. She threw her head back and screamed as her body shook from the climax.

Kouga was panting and his eyes were closed as he felt it coming. Suddenly he grunted and gasped as his creamy seed shot up over his face and chest. He shivered and began to grow weak as the last of it was milked from his body. He barely heard Naraku’s own grunting as he slammed his cock into Ayame until her clenching muscles milked his cream from his body.

To Kouga’s amazement the fat tentacle still slamming into his backside began to quiver and he suddenly felt warm liquid coating his insides. The thing in his ass had shot off its load.

The dark hanyou threw his raven mane back and ground his pelvis into the little bitch as the last of his fluids poured from his body. He stilled for a moment, catching his breath before giving them both a wicked grin. "Ah. I am not sure who was the better fuck. You Princess Ayame, or you, Prince Kouga? That tight ass of yours will give me pleasant dreams for many nights to come." He ignored the snarling curses from the prince.

"I was going to kill you both after I pleasured myself with your bodies, but after such an experience I may wish to do this again." Naraku allowed his tentacles to slip from their bodies and dropped the two spent demons to the ground. In the blink of an eye he retrieved his belongings and left them to their despair.

Kouga crawled to his feet, grimacing at the soreness from his rear, and turning his nose up as blood and fluids streamed out of him to trail down his legs. He snatched up his clothes and stumbled over to Ayame. She was just lying there in a heap, crying pitifully. He gathered her up to him and rocked the poor young girl. This was a horrific experience and one that he never wished to think on again. He WOULD kill Naraku for this, and he WOULD find the justice that they both deserved.

Ayame was inconsolable. She finally hiccuped and said in a soft, raspy, voice. "No one will ever want me now. I’m ruined, and my clan will die."

Kouga considered this. He also considered what happened to him. Raped. HE, Kouga, ookami prince of the Eastern tribes, had been raped by that filthy hanyou. If word of this got out he would lose face and possibly have a rebellion on his hands. There was only one thing to do, and it would save them both.

"Shhh... Ayame. Don’t be afraid. I’m here and I’ll never leave you." Kouga whispered before biting down on her neck and marking her as his forever.

   


 

A/N: I know! This is the sickest most depraved thing that I have ever written. YAY for me! I have again stepped beyond the boundaries of my mind and surprised myself at my inner corruption. Well, I hope you enjoyed panting your way through this!

Till next time~