InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The House of Lemons ❯ Uncivilized ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Uncivilized

By Rinseternalsoul

 

 

**Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Rumiko Takahashi and her Inuyasha creations. She probably hates me for writing this trash about her beloved characters.

Summary: When Naraku controls the shards in Kouga’s legs, the dark hanyou finds amusement by forcing the arrogant wolf prince on the miko Kagome.

***Warning: This one-shot contains Non-consentual sex. So skip it if you must.

 

This story is written as a gift for my Hentai Sis, KogasAngel.  


 

Kagome and Sango had just finished cleaning up after the evening meal when Inuyasha suddenly went on the offensive. The hanyou growled dangerously and reached for the Tetsusaiga. The steel blade scraped against the sheath in a deadly zing. Before the rest of the shard hunters could even move to gather their weapons, a whirlwind of dust and leaves overtook them.

"God Damned Wolf!" Inuyasha shouted, just before said wolf landed one fur covered foot on his silver haired head. The hanyou crashed face first into the dirt. Kouga wasted no time in using the hanyou’s head as momentum to launch himself over the red clad figure to land directly in front of the lovely miko Kagome. "Kagome-chan!" Kouga greeted with a debonair smile on his handsome face. Kagome couldn’t stop the blush that rushed over her smooth skin. The guy was charming as hell.

He was just pushy. And Kagome just couldn’t deal with pushy when it came to relationships. While Kouga was a nice guy, he just pushed himself on her a too hard. It was a little embarrassing. Very flattering, but definitely embarrassing.

He is one hot piece of meat though. ‘Kami! Did I say that?’ Kagome thought in a panic. Her blue eyes traveled over his ruggedly handsome features. From his chiseled jaw to his brilliant blue eyes. The thick mane of raven hair flowed down his back from a high ponytail. His body was hard and lean and everything about him was strong and passionate. He was sweet and caring and very generous with his compliments and frequent gifts of freshly picked flowers. A real catch.

If he wasn’t so pushy.

‘Always calling me his woman.’ Kagome groaned in despair just thinking about it. Dang arrogant male.

Not that Inuyasha was any better. At least Kouga was nice. Inuyasha was just a jerk most of the time. She learned along time ago that Inuyasha was not the guy she wanted to spend her days growing old with. If he was this grouchy at the age of eighteen, then Kami forbid if she wanted to listen to him when he’s an old fart.

Nope. Inuyasha and her were just the best of friends.

And that was all they would ever be.

Kagome smiled shyly up to Kouga. She was happy with her life right now. Why not smile? She was at the prime of her life and several handsome males found her attractive. Kouga obviously did, and while Inuyasha was no longer a love interest, it never failed to amuse her to watch the hanyou grind his teeth every time Kouga took her hand in his own. The looks were simply to die for. It was her own little private way of paying Inuyasha back for all those mouthy remarks that he had let flow from his mouth. Ha. Served him right.

Besides, Kouga made her heart flutter.

He was such a stud. If only he would quit being so pushy. If he would just take it slower, and allow her the chance to make her own choices. Then maybe she would give him a chance. Granted, the guy would have to let her redecorated that cave of his. As far as caves go, that one was boss, but it was in sore need of a few feminine touches.

"Tell me Kagome, how has my woman been since last I saw you and Inu-trasha?" Kouga asked with a smirk thrown in the direction of the hanyou. Kagome turned her usual shade of cranberry, when the wolf prince claimed her as his onna, and put down Inuyasha all in one sentence. Kouga was a little uncivilized, but he was a smooth talker. Kagome giggled. She couldn’t help herself. She heard Inuyasha’s frustrated whining behind her, and still she couldn’t stop the obnoxious sound from escaping her mouth.

Why is it that good looking guys always make you turn into a giggling pile of girly goo? Kagome finally got a grip on herself and tried to not act like an airhead. "Um... I’m... ah fine Kouga, but..."

"You better be, cause I’d have to teach that baka dog a lesson if he let anything happen to my special girl," Kouga said with a smiling accusation tossed in Inuyasha’s general direction. Kagome was amazed at how he did that. He never failed to compliment her and step on Inuyasha’s toes at the same exact time. It was simply uncanny. She wondered if he practiced ahead of time? She shook her head of that silly thought. No, Kouga was a ‘here and now’ kind of guy. He acted on instinct and passion. He would never pre-think something like that. For some reason that made it all the sweeter. Kagome giggled again.

"So, where are Ginta and Hakaku?" Kagome asked, in a small attempt to distract him from inciting Inuyasha’s fury. Kouga looked over his shoulder and said, "They are right behind me. I was searching the hills of the East for any signs of Naraku, when I caught your intoxicating scent on the breeze."

Damn. She giggled again, and she didn’t need a mirror to know that she had recaptured that annoying red glow. "Get the HELL AWAY from Kagome you damn wolf!" Inuyasha growled as he pushed his way in between Kouga and Kagome. Kouga growled in anger at the hanyou. "Why, you piece of dog shit! I’ll kick your ass!"

Thankfully the fight never had a chance to start, because right at that moment Ginta and Hakaku stumbled into camp panting and completely out of breath. Hakaku managed a wave of his hand to Kagome before he collapsed onto his back in a huff of exhaustion. Ginta leaned over on his knees for a few minutes as he gasped for breath. Kagome felt sorry for the poor guys. They tried so hard to keep up with Kouga.

"Hey little sister," Ginta finally managed to puff out. Kagome smiled brightly and said hello to her wolf friends. Sango asked them if they would like some water, and they both accepted without hesitation. Miroku took the opportunity to grill Kouga on any new knowledge of Naraku, and Kouga told him what he had heard.

Kouga propped one leg up on a boulder and relayed what he knew to the monk. "One of the Northern wolves was traveling through the cliffs of the East when he spotted a strange pale youkai child. I don’t know if it’s that freaky kid of Naraku’s or not, but I’m gonna go find out. If it is, then I’ll finally get my chance to kill that bastard for my woman." The wolf smirked, as the rosy blush washed over Kagome once more.

"Just because Kanna is there, don’t mean Naraku is there," Inuyasha scoffed.

"Now Inuyasha, it’s just as good a lead as any other," Kagome chastised in Kouga’s defense.

The wolf prince felt his chest swell a little as he listened to his woman defend him against Inuyasha. He knew that Kagome liked him a lot, he also knew that she didn’t love him. That would change in time though. How could he expect her to love him now? They hardly ever got a chance to see one another. Even when they did, Inuyasha made sure that it was brief. No, Kagome was a woman that took love seriously. She wouldn’t just jump into a relationship. He was well aware of that, but soon she would have all the time in the world to fall in love with him.

As soon as he killed Naraku.

After Naraku and his brood are dead, his quest will have been ended. Kagome’s will end as well. He will then have time to focus on the woman he loves, and that will give him the opportunity to show Kagome what a great guy he is. He had all the faith in the world that Kagome would give her heart to him in the end.

Then she will be his. He will mate her and mark her and love her forever.

Kagome will be his lifemate.

Unfortunately, this can not happen until Naraku has been destroyed. That takes precedence above all other.

Kouga wanted pups, and he couldn’t risk their lives by allowing Naraku to live. One day Kagome would gift him with a fine, strong litter and he’d be damned if that bastard was going to be around to harm them.

Kouga looked over his shoulder to Ginta and Hakaku. "Come on boys! We’ve got a hanyou bastard to find!" He tossed one of his heart-stopping smiles to his Kagome, before he left in a tornado of debris. Hakaku and Ginta wasted no time in picking up and following their leader. Kagome called good-by to them as they jogged away.

"Damn it Kagome! Why do you let that filthy cur touch you like that?" Inuyasha growled. Kagome glared at him and snapped, "Watch it Inuyasha! I haven’t said the ‘S’ word all day, and I’m just itching to let it fly."

Inuyasha’s ears flattened to his head and his mouth clamped shut. He didn’t feel like being sat right now. He had just dug the dirt out of his ear from when that stink’n wolf stepped on his damn head.  


 

Naraku chuckled as he watched the wolf prince race across the countryside. Now was his chance to get the shards from the wolf and simultaneously enjoy some entertainment. He turned from Kanna’s mirror and called to Kagura. In minutes his Wind Sorceress appeared with Kohaku by her side.

"You two will go attack Inuyasha and the others. Make it look real, but do not kill them, especially the miko. I am not finished with them yet. Make sure that you are upwind from the wolf prince Kouga. He will, no doubt, come to fight, but when he does, you Kagura, will attack Inuyasha with everything that you have. You Kohaku, will keep the slayer busy. I will send some reinforcements to attack the monk, fire cat and miko. Allow Kouga to ‘save’ the miko. I will take it from there." The dark hanyou instructed his minions in the details of his plan.

This would prove to be a welcome distraction indeed.  


 

"Shut up runt!" Inuyasha shouted at Shippo. "Kagome! Help!" Shippo cried as he ran from the angry hanyou. Kagome dropped her bike and grabbed up Shippo just before Inuyasha pounced on her little friend. "Inuyasha! Leave Shippo alone! He didn’t mean to," Kagome chastised angrily. Kami, she was getting tired of Inuyasha’s foul temper today. He was even worse than usual. When she was sure that Inuyasha wasn’t coming after Shippo anymore, she sat the kitsune in her bicycle basket and continued behind Miroku and Sango. She stopped for a moment, staring up at the trees. Leaves were rustling in the wind and the limbs were shaking in unease. Something Kikyo said a long time ago came back to her. There is unrest in the trees signifying a disturbance in the land. A shiver crept up her spine as she thought of that gloomy prediction by the undead priestess.

Miroku noticed Kagome and stopped. "Lady Kagome? Is there a problem?"

"Yeah! Quit dawdling wench! We’ve got jewel shards to find." Inuyasha announced, as if she were unaware of that fact. Kagome turned narrowed angry eyes on Inuyasha and was just about to ‘sit’ him into tomorrow when the wind picked up in a rather unusual way. Suddenly Inuyasha pulled Tetsusaiga from its sheath with a ferocious growl. "Get back Kagome! I smell Naraku’s flunkies nearby!"

"Well, well, look what we have found. A pitiful group if I’ve ever seen one," Kagura maliciously teased.

"Kohaku!" Sango breathed as soon as she spotted her lost brother by Kagura’s side. The boy continued to hold his blank stare, ignoring the call of his older sister.

"What the hell do you want Kagura?!" Inuyasha shouted. The gleaming fang was ready by his side. Something was up. Naraku never sent Kohaku unless there was going to be a fight. That bastard loved to fuck with Sango’s head. "Just leave Kohaku and get your ass gone before I cut you up into little pieces."

"Come now Inuyasha, I would have thought that you would be happy to see me. It does look like you have been a bit bored lately. Getting rusty, perhaps?" Kagura taunted.

"I’ll show you rusty!" Inuyasha screamed before his battle cry. "KAZE no KIZU!"

The wind scar was released and the battle began. Kagura and Kohaku were expecting the outburst and easily avoided the deadly blast. Kagura smirked at the hanyou’s predictability. She flicked her wrist and her fan flipped open. "Dance of Blades!" Kagura called as she released a barrage of razor sharp wind blades toward her opponent. Inuyasha twisted and pushed off, barely escaping the slash of blades. Immediately he returned the favor, sending another attack of the wind scar flying toward his enemy.

Kohaku set out on his mission. Mindlessly obeying the orders of his dark master, he attacked the female demon slayer with his Kusarigama. The onna did not return the attack, however, instead she simply used her giant weapon to block his sickle upon every swing. It was always somewhat disturbing to fight this woman. Something down deep in his soul seemed to rebel against it, but the fact remained that Master Naraku willed him to attack her and what Master Naraku wants he gets.

Dozens of lesser demons and several Saimyoshou descended on Miroku, Kagome, and Kirara. The monk and neko fought off the attack using skills gained through many hours of battle. Kagome took up a position just behind them, sending wave after wave of purifying arrows through the mass of screaming demons.  


 

Kouga suddenly came to an abrupt halt, sending a cloud of dirt and leaves flying outward. He turned in the opposite direction and sniffed the air. A deep low growl erupted from his chest. "Naraku!" As soon as the filthy bastards name left his mouth he caught another scent. Blood. Kagome’s blood! Without another thought he took off toward his woman. "Hold on Kagome! I’m coming to save you!"

Ginta and Hakaku tripped and fell over one another when their leader suddenly changed directions and flew right past them. Ginta groaned and looked up. "Now where do you suppose he’s going?" Hakaku grunted and climbed to his feet. "I don’t know, but we better get moving before we lose him again." Both wolves nodded and took off, once again chasing after their prince.  


 

"Are you alright, Kagome!" Miroku yelled as he slashed the head off of another snakelike demon. Kagome looked up from the cut on her calf and shouted, "I’m fine! Just a scratch! LOOK OUT!" She quickly sent an arrow flying just past Miroku’s head to hit a one-eyed blob coming up behind him. The demon exploded in a cloud of dust.

‘Man that was close,’ Kagome thought as she grabbed for another arrow. "EEK!" The sound escaped her as soon as her hand fell on the emptiness in her quiver. She was out of arrows! "Crap!" Without another thought she snatched the dagger from the waistline of her skirt and flooded it with purification. She didn’t want to be this close to those disgusting beasts, but it looked like she didn’t have a choice. Miroku couldn’t use his wind tunnel because of the Saimyoshou and Kirara had her paws busy. Inuyasha was focused on trying to avoid Kagura’s blades and get in a blast from his sword at the same time. And Sango... poor Sango was doing everything she could to block the attacks of her younger brother without actually fighting back.

So that left her on her own. Kagome stabbed the dagger into the next demon that broke through Miroku and Kirara. She could hear Shippo behind her yelling "Foxfire!" This situation was getting a little desperate!

Just as another huge mass of screaming youkai flesh and razor sharp teeth headed toward her, she was snatched up by strong arms and a warm body. Sharp claws tore through the attacking demon and Kagome turned to find Kouga smiling down at her. "Don’t worry Kagome! I’ve got you." Kouga said as he leapt easily over the fighting fox kit and several small demons. He didn’t even stop. He had to get Kagome to safety.

"Wait! Kouga, where are you taking me?" Kagome shouted in despair as her battling companions began to fade from her sight.

"I’m taking you someplace safe and then I’ll go back and kill Kagura. That stupid mutt ain’t going to take my kill from me!" Kouga snarled as his feet touched the ground briefly before he launched into another spin.

"No! You can’t," Kagome cried out as she reached desperately behind his back. "I have to help them!"

Kouga felt his heart warm from pride. His woman was so loyal. She was willing to risk her own life to fight beside her friends. The problem there was that he wasn’t willing to risk her life.  


 

Naraku watched the mirror as Kouga raced over the countryside carrying the miko, Kagome. A smooth, wicked chuckle erupted from his throat. "Yes... yes... save the miko from my servants, you ignorant wolf. Save her from me, ...but who will save her from you?"  


 

Miles. He had traveled many miles away from the battle. He came to a dense area of underbrush and found a small clear patch hidden there. This would be a good hiding place for Kagome while he went back to join in the battle. He put Kagome down and said, "Stay here Kagome. You should be safe until I return for you." He turned to take off, but for some reason his legs refused to move.

That was the first sign that something was very, very wrong. A strange tingling sensation began to move from his legs up through his muscular thighs. It spread over his lower back to his gut and chest. The sensation crawled into his arms and neck until it seemed to wrap around his scalp. "What the fuck?" Kouga snarled.

"What? Kouga? What’s wrong?" Kagome asked as she stepped up to touch his shoulder in concern.

"Get back Kagome!" Kouga warned. "Something’s happening, and I got a bad feeling about this!"

Kagome took several steps away from Kouga, as they both tried to figure out what was going on. "What do you mean Kouga?" Her voice was full of concern and unease.

"It started with my legs.. something.... I’m not sure, but it feels like I’m losing control of my body." Kouga growled as he tried in vain to force his limbs to move. Damn! Nothing! "I’m frozen! I can’t move!"

"C... can I help?" Kagome was feeling very nervous now. The only thing that could be causing this was the shards. Somehow Naraku had taken control of the shards in Kouga’s legs. This did not bode well for them. Kouga snapped his fangs at her. "No! Get back! Stay away from me."

Kagome was unsure of what to do. Should she try to help? Should she run?

"Run Kagome! Run and hide!" Kouga shouted with a vicious snarl. He could feel his body losing the inner battle. Something dark was taking over and he felt disgusted and angry. His beast was howling and raging in his mind, and he wasn’t sure how long he could keep it at bay. Suddenly things began to make sense. The battle against Inuyasha had been a trap. A trap to get him to separate Kagome from them. A trap to ensnare him, but why?

His answer came quicker than he wished. A sudden warmth flooded his body to pool into his loins. A warmth that stirred his flaccid manhood to life. "God Damn it!" Kouga growled in a rough voice full of unbidden desire. "I said... RUN BITCH!" Kouga shouted at Kagome.

The girl took of with a sob of tears. Damn, he hated to make her cry, but this was getting weird and he needed to get her away from him. Her scent drifted up to his sensitive nose and he inhaled deeply. Fresh jasmine. Innocence. Purity.

Kouga lifted his head to the sky and howled.

Kagome ran. She didn’t look behind her, she just ran. Something was terribly wrong with Kouga. He had never talked to her like that. She was both worried and frightened, as she let her legs lead her. Whatever was wrong with the wolf had to be bad. If only she knew where a stream was near here! She could use it to hide her scent. Her heart was pounding and all she could hear was her own desperately drawn breaths as she raced through the forest. She had no idea where she was going; she just had to get away.

His body was not obeying his mind. He was tracking his prey and nothing he tried was stopping the hunt. Kouga was trapped in his own body. He paused and sniffed. A low growl rumbled in his chest. She was close. Her delicious scent was enticing him forward. By the Gods! This was so wrong! He couldn’t stop himself, though, and his feet took off in the direction of Kagome.

His body was hard and throbbing with need. The mating call was foremost in his mind, pushing against the remaining threads of sanity. Her scent was full of fear as he tracked her easily through the forest. It swam through his senses and stroked the beast. He ran faster. She was his and he wanted her now.

Kagome ran faster. She could sense the shards in Kouga’s legs closing in on her. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she pushed her legs on, ignoring the burning pain and praying that help would arrive soon. She pushed through a cluster of low brush and stumbled into a small clearing. Just ahead she spotted a large stream of water! She thanked the deities above and headed for the stream. If she could get there before Kouga she could possibly throw him off.

He caught sight of his bitch fleeing into a clearing. Her long legs were bared and running strong. She would make a fine mate.

"No!" Kouga shouted to himself. "Naraku, you bastard! What the fuck are you doing to me?!"

Kagome cried out when she heard Kouga behind her. He was too close. Too close to hide from. He had to have spotted her, but she refused to give up, so she pushed the pain in her legs down and continued to run.

The thrill of the chase was upon him and his prey was in sight. His instincts pushed him forward and in one hearty leap he landed right in front of her effectively blocking her path.

Kagome stopped and stepped backwards in fright. Kouga looked... feral. He was crouched and growling low. His fangs were long and bared. The claws on his hands had grown in length and glistened in the noonday sun. The beautiful blue of his eyes was bleeding red while his tail snapped to and fro behind him.

"K...Kouga-kun?" Kagome said softly as she backed up very slowly. Her question was met with a snarl and suddenly Kagome knew that Kouga was no longer there, and the creature before her was going to take her life.

Killed by the only guy that was madly in love with her. How utterly ironic.

A new serving of fear melted off of the onna before him and it stirred his beast to new heights. It wanted to take her, to mate her, to hear her scream. Kouga was incensed. He couldn’t stop himself. He was pounding and kicking at the intangible prison that he found himself in. He couldn’t do this to Kagome! Not his sweet little Kagome!

Her backward progression was stopped when Kouga lunged at her. She screamed, but couldn’t escape the powerful grasp of the wolf prince. "Kouga please! Don’t do this!" Her words were useless, however, because Kouga couldn’t stop. He had no control! His body was acting separately from his mind and nothing he attempted brought the two back together. He pushed Kagome down to the ground and pounced on top of her prostrate form. She was shaking and crying, while struggling in his grasp. He leaned in close and sniffed her neck before licking the soft, slightly salty, flesh. He sniffed lower until he reached the neckline of her clothing.

Kagome was scared out of her wits. She was pinned down and awaiting her death. Her struggles were proving a complete waste of time and she knew that her end was near. The wolf was smelling her, and she wondered in horror if he planned to eat her? Kami! Eaten by a friend! What a disgusting way to go!

He sniffed down her chest and stopped at her neckline, but then he pulled away and drew back the hand that wasn’t holding her wrists captive. Kagome clenched her eyes shut and held her breath, waiting for the killing blow. Kouga’s weight shifted and then she screamed when she felt him strike.

In disbelief Kagome gasped for breath as realization dawned on her. He wasn’t killing her. He was stripping her!

With three swipes of his razor sharp claws, Kagome found herself completely naked. His insane efforts to remove her clothing left her sporting several minor cuts, which were now oozing crimson blood. She hardly felt the injuries though, because her body was thrumming with adrenaline. Her fright had suddenly taken a turn. Now she was less concerned with losing her life as she was with losing her virginity!

With speed only attained by youkai Kouga slipped free of his own furs and armor, baring his hard tanned body. Kagome could not stop her eyes from looking over the chiseled muscles of his chest and abdomen. Her perusal stopped short when she caught sight of what lay beneath. She screamed and renewed her struggle when she spotted his manhood standing thick and full.

Once the strange coverings of her sex were ripped free the scent of her sex hit him like a rock. It was sweet and salty and absolutely the best thing that he had ever smelled. He growled viciously to still her struggle, then leaned down over her stomach and sniffed. He pulled her wrists with him as he went lower, burying his face in the apex of her thighs. His bitch, again, squirmed and wiggled in a vain attempt to escape his attentions. Her legs clamped shut, but the tiny hairs of her mound tickled nicely against his nose. He inhaled deeply, savoring the aroma. His mouth watered and he knew that he had to taste her.

Kagome thought he might release her when Kouga suddenly let go of her wrists, but before she could get away he wrapped his claws around her thighs. She was helpless as Kouga snatched her legs apart. The gust of air over her most private of places sent a shiver of desperation through her. Her hands began to glow with purification, and Kagome was stunned at her own reaction.

She just couldn’t do it! She just couldn’t bring herself to purify Kouga. He was her friend, and it was so obvious that what he was doing was not him at all. Kouga would never attack her like this! He was out of his mind, or being controlled, she didn’t know which, but she couldn’t kill him for something that was not his fault! She whimpered when the warm breath of the wolf prince caressed her womanhood. Then she cried out as his hot tongue lapped slowly over her netherlips.

Delicious. As much as he hated what he was doing, Kouga couldn’t deny the fact that his woman tasted delicious. A small part of him wanted to give in, to take what he wanted and stop fighting against it, but he couldn’t. Kagome didn’t deserve this. Yes he wanted her, but he wanted it to be of her own free will. He wanted their first time together to be wonderful for them both.

Not this... rape.

His tongue slipped between the outer lips to delve deeper, sliding over the hidden jewel within.

Kagome arched her back when he began to lap and suck at her clit. It was the worst and best torture that she had ever endured. She hated what was happening to her, but Gods; nothing had ever felt so good in her life! His fangs grazed her flesh as his tongue and lips played havoc with the stiff little nub. The long tongue of her attacker swept out to slide over her core, eating up her juices as they dripped from her body. Kagome felt something warm and aching building in her abdomen. The more Kouga sucked at her core the more unbearable it became. Pleasure was bordering on pain as the ache turned to a throb, then a deep thrumming growl from the male between her legs, preceded her coming release.

Kagome clenched the grass beneath her. Her body arched and her face twisted in ecstasy. A scream wrenched from her body as the most powerful sensation that she had ever experienced scorched through her body. "AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Kouga snarled his pleasure when his bitch reached her climax. Her slender frame bucked wildly beneath him as the waves of her rapture washed over her. He greedily lapped up her gift to him before crawling up her panting body. His crimson eyes were wild as they focused on the thick mounds of her quivering breasts.

She was gasping for breath as her body ebbed from the high. She felt exhilarated, spent and scared shitless. Kouga was moving upward now, and she could feel his lean hot body brushing against her flesh. To her horror she realized that his ‘thing’ was hard, and huge, lying against her pelvis. His mouth clamped down on her right breast, and his tongue began a circling pattern that made her feel full and on fire. His swollen manhood was hot and pressed into her body, as he moved his hips in a sensuous rhythm. Clawed hands traced her sides as one molded and kneaded her left breast. He pinched her taught nipple between his teeth and fingers and Kagome couldn’t stop the moan that escaped her mouth.

She pushed against him. He was simply unmovable. She hit his shoulders and beat at his arms, but nothing stopped him. She pulled at his hair as she cried and pleaded, but nothing her puny human body did made any difference. He would not stop. He devoured her breasts and hunched his huge member against her soft body. Kagome feared nothing would stop him from taking what he wanted.

Something soft suddenly distracted her from her pleasurable misery. Something brushing over her bare legs. It was incredibly soft, and she tried to focus on that softness instead of what was happening to her bosom. The fluffy feeling was a gentle caress, swiping from side to side, tickling her skin in a wonderful kind of way. ‘Focus on the fluff, Kagome. Focus on the fluff,’ she chanted in her mind. It was helping, but not much. The hot tongue wrapping around her nipple was hard to ignore.

It was Kouga’s tail. It moved over one leg before switching to the other. It brushed her thighs. Her attempts to escape by focusing on the fluff began to fail when a strong male thigh pressed and forced her legs apart once more. Kagome’s terror began to grow. Would he take her now? Then she felt the most amazing sensation as the fluffy tail slipped down to tickle softly against her inner thighs. It moved and caressed her gently as it worked between her legs until it pressed against her core. Kagome gasped when the tip of Kouga’s bushy tail began to stroke and tickle her hard, swollen nub.

Kouga shifted and switched breasts, nipping roughly at her soft skin. Kagome tried to scurry away, but his weight was too much. Her flailing and desperate hands had pulled and pushed at his face and hair until it fell loose from the high ponytail. Long soft waves of raven silk now blanketed over their bare skin, and the furry softness of his tail began to press more firmly against her aching bud.

"Kouga, she sniffed, please... please... let me go. Please don’t hurt me." Kagome bucked when the furry appendage pressed against her folds, flicking over her clit. It was so sensitive now. Her answer was a low rumble from his chest, and then oddly enough, a whine.

He released the sucking hold he had on her breast and looked up. Kagome met his crimson gaze with wide frightened eyes. It hit her then. Kouga was still in there. He was in there and helpless to stop. She could see it in his eyes, beneath the burning red, past the long sharp fangs. Kouga was trapped in there and he was aware of what he was doing to her. He was hurting, just as much as she was.

"Oh God. Kouga," Kagome uttered as she stared into his eyes. The pitiful whimpers did not cease as he returned her gaze. "I know. I know that you don’t want to do this. I know that this is not you."

Deep inside the wolf felt his heart break as he looked into those beautiful, forgiving eyes. She understood. She knew that he had no control. It was taking every ounce of strength he had just to hold her gaze. His body was burning, on fire with the need to continue his quest to take her body.

When the fluffy tip of Kouga’s tail, now sopping wet from her dripping essence dipped into her core, Kagome threw back her head and screamed from the feeling. It was slender at the tip and prodded its way into her canal, pushing and seeking her slick warmth. Her scream broke Kouga’s hard maintained control and he once again was plunged into helplessness. His mouth sought her breast once more and his fangs sought her blood.

He bit down on the softness, ignoring her cries of pleasure and pain. The warm thick liquid seeped into his mouth, alighting a hunger for more of the sweet taste of her. He sucked at the wound before licking it repeatedly. He plunged his tail into her sopping channel and felt her bucking against him. He bit her again, sinking his long fangs into the other breast. She screamed again, and it was music to his ears. Kouga was losing all semblance of himself now. Her blood was feeding the beast within and it was growing stronger with each drop.

Kagome writhed and cried as the magnificent thrusting of Kouga’s tail brought her to another climax, but the pain from his harsh treatment of her breasts kept the coil from completely releasing. It was maddening, and terrifying, and she scratched her tiny nails across his lean back. Trails of his blood trickled over his sides to join that of her own.

Kouga pulled away and shifted again. His mouth took control of hers and her screams were muffled as his tongue slipped inside. She could taste her own blood in his mouth and fought the urge to gag. His tongue traced her as he suckled her own fleshy appendage. Her muffled screams turned to moans and tiny whimpers when his deadly fangs occasionally nipped her soft skin as he plunged his seeking tongue into her mouth.

He had to have her. Her arousal was hanging thick in the air, driving the beast mad with desire. He shifted and slipped his tail from her warm heat, replacing it with his throbbing, aching cock. He pressed it through her slick folds, rubbing it over her clit. She cried out, but he devoured the sound with his hungry mouth. He played with her for a moment longer, enjoying her whimpers and bucking movements, and then he positioned the full mushroomed tip against her opening.

His mouth stopped her from begging. His tongue blocked her pleas. When she felt his thick tip pressing into her opening there was nothing that she could do to stop it. She dug her nails into his shoulders, attempting to hurt him; to break the spell through pain, but nothing worked. His hips continued to press his hard ‘thing’ into her virginal opening.

Kouga knew that she was a virgin. He knew that she was innocent and this was the last thing that he wanted to take by force from his sweet Kagome. He fought and snarled and kicked at the cage that held him tightly in its grasp. His fight was useless and nothing would stop the deflowering of his fair Kagome. In a last ditch effort to ease her suffering he lifted his mouth from hers.

"I...I.... am... sorry," Kouga managed to growl out as her tight sheath squeezed its heat around his shaft.

Kagome barely had time to acknowledge that Kouga had spoken, before he thrust hard into her. The pain was sharp. Burning. Ripping. Bleeding. The scream left her throat, echoing in the lonesome world around them. He buried himself deep inside her, tearing away her innocence. He grunted above her as he closed his eyes and turned his face toward the sky.

He didn’t want it like this, but by the Gods she felt extraordinary wrapped around his aching member. Molten heat clenched at his velvet hardness. So tight. He snarled and pulled out. She cried out with the movement, and he slammed back in. The friction was heavenly. Nothing in this life could compare. He began thrusting, pumping, pounding his hard cock deep into her slick core. Her cries soon turned to feminine grunts and moans and he slammed his heavy thickness inside of her time and again.

The pain... it was leaving... and in its place there was this.... feeling. Amazing. It pulled unsolicited sounds from her throat. She could feel the thick head as it passed deep into her body before withdrawing once more. It stroked something deep within that sought to be released. Kagome was horrified to find her hips bucking up to meet his thrusts, and she muttered, "Ummph... Ah... Kouga..."

He growled in pleasure when she moaned his name. He could feel her walls clenching and releasing his staff as he pounded her tight folds. She was near her release, and so was he. He pulled away, jerking his velvet steel from her sheath and flipping her to her knees. She cried out in surprise, but before she knew what was happening he sunk his cock back into her core. Her cry turned to an animalistic groan, and he gripped her hips hard as he began hammering into her again. The sounds of slick slapping flesh joined her building screams. He grunted through panting breaths as he fucked his bitch hard. He pulled her ass roughly against him until her knees were no longer on the ground. Her body shook with each powerful thrust as he took them both over the edge of bliss.

The tightness was too much. It was an aching desire begging for release, and soon Kagome threw her raven hair back as she screamed her orgasmic pleasure for all to hear. Her body convulsed with the force of it, as Kouga continued to pound into her body mercilessly.

Her hot quivering sheath clamped down, making her tight confines even tighter. It was too much. He couldn’t hold back anymore. Kouga released an earth shaking howl as his demonic seed poured forth from his body to coat the slick channel of his bitch. He fell forward, as it pumped from his cock, and sank his long fangs into the juncture of her neck and shoulder. Again, her sweet warm blood flooded his senses, and the beast purred in delight. She was his. Marked. His mate, now and forever.

The wolf and the miko collapsed in a heap of sweating, panting breaths.  


 

A wicked bout of laughter filled the dark musty room as Naraku continued pumping his hard dick in his hand. His seed shot forth in a sizzling stream as he watched the wolf howl his conquest to the world. He rubbed the thick heat of his semen over his withering phallus as he plotted his next move.

He had thought to attack Kouga now, when he was weak from his exertion, but now that he had witnessed the fun that could be had, he was loath to do so. Perhaps he would let the wolf keep those shards for just a little longer? It would be interesting to take control of the prince again, and enjoy his own release while doing so.

Yes. He would allow the wolf a little more time. This was simply too much fun.

Naraku focused on the power of Kouga’s shards and released his dark hold. He then called his minion’s home.

Watching the aftermath of his little game could prove to be almost as much fun as the game itself.  


 

Kouga gasped as if drawing in the first breath of life. The darkness was gone. It left, much as it came, receding from his scalp down to his legs and then it was simply.... gone.

"Kagome!" Was Kouga’s first word. Every fiber in his body hated the pain that he knew she endured. "Kagome, please answer me. Are you alright?" Kagome shifted a little and raised her head slowly. She opened sleepy eyes, and much to his amazement, she smiled.

"I’m so glad that you are okay," Kagome whispered with a soft voice, hoarse from screaming.

It was hard to believe. She was glad that HE was okay, even after all that he had taken from her. She was beautiful and loving and he just didn't deserve a wonderful mate like her. Kouga leaned down and softly kissed her full swollen lips. He pulled away with a whimper. "I am so sorry, Kagome. I never meant to... to... I couldn’t stop what was happing!" He growled in frustration and buried his face against her neck.

Kagome reached up slowly and caressed the back of his head. His hair was wild and loose, blanketing them both in its softness. A low soothing rumble came from his chest and Kagome sighed. This was not at all how she envisioned losing her virginity, and she was ashamed to admit that she actually found pleasure during much of the act. How could she blame poor Kouga for something that was beyond his control?

"I forgive you, Kouga. I know that what happened was not your fault." Kagome whispered as she stroked his silky hair. "I just... I, don’t know what I’m going to say to my friends."

"KOUGA! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!! I’M GONNA RIP YOUR BALLS OFF AND FEED THEM TO YOU!!!"

Both Kouga and Kagome moved to sit up as soon as Inuyasha’s voice broke through the forest. Unfortunately they were still joined... down there. Kagome flushed five shades of red before saying in a panic, "Um... Kouga, I can’t move. We’re still... uh... stuck." Kouga was caught, and there wasn’t much he could do at this point. He looked to Kagome and nuzzled her neck in an attempt to soothe her. "We are still joined. We can’t move until the swelling goes down."

"Nani?!" Kagome cried as she tugged experimentally with her bottom. Much to her horror she felt his member twitch back to life. "Oh GOD’S!"

He tried not to get hard again, but when she wiggled like that he couldn’t help it! His cock reacted and he could feel it beginning to swell. "Shit! Be still, Kagome. Don’t move. Otherwise we will be stuck like this for a very long time."

This information did absolutely nothing to soothe Kagome’s building panic at knowing that Inuyasha was standing there fuming while staring at her naked body joined to Kouga’s! This was AWEFUL! So she did the only thing that she could think to do.

"Inuyasha! Sit, SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT!!!"

She sighed in relief when the hanyou sunk deep into the crater formed by his body. At least this would give her and Kouga time to ‘recover’ before having to explain this whole thing to an incensed hanyou.

Kagome fell back onto her wolf’s warm chest and he wrapped his strong arms around her. Kouga leaned forward and purred into her ear. "Kagome, even though I wasn’t in control, I marked you as mine. Wolves mate for life, and while I regret how it happened, I do not regret our union. You are now my mate, and I will love you forever."

A tear slid slowly down her cheek as she gazed into his crystal blue eyes. This wasn’t really how she planned to settle down, but she was not one to look a gift horse in the mouth. Kouga was a great guy, and he really cared deeply for her. She could do a whole lot worse than mating a handsome prince. Kagome smiled warmly and leaned up to place a chaste kiss upon his lips. "Thank you, Kouga." He returned her soft smile and they both settled down to await the moment of their release.

"You know Kouga, I think it may be time to say good-bye to those shards in your legs," Kagome muttered against the smooth skin of his chest.

Kouga grunted in agreement. "I think you may be right, mate. I really do."

 

 

The End  


 

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed! SilentDeath has a treat coming up this weekend for all you hentai freaks like me out there. Her one shot is in response to ergo's review request. I can't wait. How about y'all?

KA: Well, I hope you got your jollies off during this tale of lust and love. I know that I had a howling good time writing it! 7,500 words! Now that’s one doozy of a one-shot. Anything for you, my dear, anything for you.