InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The House of Lemons ❯ Kagome's Teenie Weenie Bikini ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kagome's Teenie Weenie Bikini

By Rinseternalsoul

**Disclaimer: I can only dream of having the money that Rumiko Takahashi makes off of her anime, Inuyasha. Me? I’m just a non-profit fanfiction author who adores the show and loves to write smut.

Summary: While sunbathing in her new string bikini, Kagome is discovered by Sesshomaru.

A/N: I just wanted to state that, although this story may have some similarities to some parts of RhiannaoftheMoon's - Cereal Box Romance, I promise that I was writing it before any of them came up. It's just coincidence. I suppose our minds are on the same track, because I just took a break from writing this to pop over and read some of the updates on stories I'm reading, and found that chapter 4 of her story is titled almost exactly the same as my one-shot here. After sitting with my mouth gaping at the fact that we have both come up with this at the same time, I popped back over here to write this A/N. Sorry Rhi! By the way, if you haven't been reading that story, check it out. It's a fun little tale that will leave you laughing, and dying to read the next chapter.

~~~~****~~~~

"Ah...," Kagome moaned as she settled down on the thick terry cloth towel. She reached over with a smile and picked up the bottle of tanning oil, then began spreading it over her body, careful not to get too much on her new bikini. It was her summer splurge. She always treated herself to a new bathing suit at the beginning of summer, but this year she took the plunge, skipped the one piece, and instead bought a daring two piece that her friend Eri had insisted looked "totally hot".

She wasn't normally one to show off her body. Being modest was second nature, but lately she was feeling a little bold. Besides, her body was in the best shape ever. Months spent traveling Feudal Japan on foot had done wonders for her legs, and pulling back that bow string had toned her arms to near perfection. Riding on Inuyasha's back took strength in her abdomen, and her stomach had eventually grown flat and smooth. Her body was maturing, growing full in the hips and breasts, and the fresh clean air gave her skin and hair a beautiful glow. It was hard to admit to herself that she was desirable, especially after repeated rejection from Inuyasha, but despite his snappy remarks, Kagome was beginning to see that maybe she wasn't so bad after all.

Lately she had been receiving quite a bit of attention from guy's back home. For years her dating highlights consisted of a failed attempt to have dinner with Hojo and numerous bungling attempts to forget Inuyasha by going out with idiots just like him. Finally it dawned on her that she was wasting her life away with losing relationships. Further self-reflection enlightened her to the reason behind her failed attempts at finding love.

Inuyasha.

Yep. Kagome finally realized that Inuyasha was the root to all her troubles. She was living her life trying to make him love her above his memories of Kikyo. It was impossible, really. She could never, ever, be good enough for Inuyasha. She was walking in the shadow of a dead woman. Not that she blamed Kikyo or anything, and truth be known, she didn't even blame Inuyasha. They had loved each other very deeply, and nothing could ever change that. Inuyasha was as doomed to walk his days alone as poor clay Kikyo had been. He couldn't let go, because he felt so much regret.

There was nothing that could change the terrible tragedy that had befallen the two of them. No amount of love and understanding could make him see that he was free to move on, because he didn't want to move on. Inuyasha did not want to forget. He felt it was his penance for failing to protect Kikyo. He wore his failure like a badge of disgrace. He would live and suffer the loneliness just as Kikyo had been forced to.

It took her a long time to accept it. She had hoped to change him. She had hoped to influence his life and make him see that it wasn't his fault, so he shouldn't force himself into lifelong suffering. She knew that he found her attractive, even though he tried so hard to hide it from her. It was also obvious that he cared about her on a deep level. Unfortunately, it just wasn't enough. After three years of chasing jewel shards and hiding her aching heart from her friends, Kagome made a very hard decision.

She gave up on Inuyasha.

Not as a friend. No, never that. He was as dear to her as her very own mother. She would always love him, and she would do anything for him, but she finally accepted that she could not be in love with Inuyasha. He would never give himself completely to her, and she deserved that. She deserved for a man to love her completely. There was no room for a dead lover hanging around in her relationship. She wanted her man to see only her, to love only her. She was tired of feeling hurt and rejected.

Her resolution came on an uneventful day, and at an uneventful moment. She was walking down the path with her friends. Shippo sat astride her shoulders, enjoying a Tootsie Roll Pop, which was getting stuck in her hair. Sango trailed along just behind her with Miroku faithfully by her side, while Inuyasha strolled up front, with his silver hair swaying side to side. She wasn't even thinking of anything in particular, when suddenly it all became clear.

She had to forget her silly dreams of getting together with Inuyasha. They would never be more than the best of friends.

It was really a life changing moment. It hit her hard. Quick and clean. It hadn't even been terribly painful. In fact, it was almost a relief. Of course it hurt, and at times she couldn't stop the tears, but accepting it had been the best thing that she had ever done. It freed her heart and mind.

Kagome bent low to cover her shapely legs with the glistening oil. She smiled as the slick stuff oozed over her satiny smooth skin. Her memories of breaking away from a doomed relationship with Inuyasha dredged up other memories. Inuyasha wasn't exactly agreeable with her change of heart. In fact he fought the whole thing at every turn. There were several occasions that he followed her and tried to ruin her dates. Most of those times ended painfully for him when she was forced to 'sit' him into the next year. It took him nearly a year to accept her change of heart, and he was still apt to pitch a fit if she came to the Feudal Era 'smelling like some stupid asshole'.

Sesshomaru watched as the miko coated her tawny skin with oil. He was flying by, on his way back to his castle, when he spotted the woman sitting alone in a grassy field. What really caught his attention was what she had on, or lack thereof. Never in all his centuries had he been witness to such a sight. It certainly warranted a closer look.

The miko, known only to him as Kagome, wore a tiny slip of white cloth that barely covered the tips of her full round breasts. It left much of the succulent mounds to hang free, and open to his view. Over her mons she wore a similar cloth, and just as the top portion, there was little coverage at all. He could not believe the vision of her nearly naked body lying so invitingly before him.

It was simply too tempting of an opportunity to miss.

He was perched high, in a tree specifically chosen to give him the perfect view from which he could study the oddity of a woman that traveled with his half-brother. She was a mystery to him. One that had never been completely solved. Her manner of dress spoke of foreign origins, yet her speech was some form of Japanese. Some of the words she used were just as alien to him as her attire, however it still rang of his own native language leaving him in a quandary.

There was a time when he wanted nothing more than to skewer her upon his claws. It took many foul encounters to learn that the human was possessed of considerable power in her own right. It protected her even when she was unable to channel it properly. His curiosity was only heightened upon this discovery, and he made the decision not to take her life until he knew exactly what she was. She looked human, and acted human, but her scent was misleading. It didn't carry the underlying taint of decay that all humans have. It just wasn't there. That in itself made him ponder her more often than he cared to admit.

His volatile relationship with Inuyasha, and the hanyou's unwavering dedication to Kagome's protection, did not leave much room for study of the mysterious girl, and he purposefully put her out of his mind until fatefully their paths would cross once again. Such as now.

How is it that a wench could think to appear in public wearing so little? Did she not find it inappropriate?

The scent of the strange solution that she used to spread liberally over her arms, shoulders, and now, down to cover the swells of her perky breasts. The mounds of womanflesh jiggled gently as her nimble fingers dispensed the shining liquid. He was reminded of palms and ocean when he breathed in the scent of her.

When she was finished applying the solution, Kagome then put the bottle aside, wiped her hands on the colorful cloth lying beneath her, and pulled on some sort of eyewear that hid her blue eyes behind extremely dark shields. Oddly enough, the contraption gave her a sleek mysterious appearance that made him itch to remove them only to replace them once more. Her long ebony hair shone with stunning midnight blue highlights, as the high sun beat down on her uncovered body, and Sesshomaru wished to cut the binding from her head, leaving the tendrils to fall loose and free, while he thread his fingertips through the softness.

Her flat stomach called to his hand, where he longed to caress the velvety smooth skin and the tiny indention where her birth-cord was once attached. She shifted, bringing one sculptured thigh up, bending her knee, and tempting him more than he could remember having been in centuries.

Why did he stay? Why was he compelled to sit and spy on his despised half brother's wench?

As much as it sickened him, he found himself rooted to the spot, watching the rise and fall of her chest and belly as if mesmerized by some powerful magic. Yet it was not magic that held him there. It was lust. Pure and simple. There was no denying the ache deep in his loins as he watched her, and he did nothing to cease the occasional twitch of his thick cock as it took notice of his current interest.

After some time the female sat up, startling the silently observing demon from slightly disturbing thoughts. He was so compelled to touch that glistening flesh that he was near to giving in to the urge. Thankfully her movement quelled the insanity of his mind and brought him back to reality. However, when she stood, stretching her slim, yet curvaceous form, he nearly lost all control.

The backside of that small piece of cloth was nothing but a slender strip that did nothing to hide the tempting swell of her round bottom. By the Fates, he had never been captivated in such a way. It was as if the crisp white strips of material teased him into a madness, blinding him of what, and who, she was, and driving him to blinding curiosity to discover what was being hidden beneath.

He had never been with a mortal female before. His views of them had been long ago tainted by his father, who gave his very life in protection of one. He had not made an effort to understand his fathers reasoning behind the attraction that he felt for that woman, as it was simply beneath him to do so. It was the one and only truly stupid thing that his great father had ever done.

Unfortunately, Sesshomaru's dismissal of the one creature that would, in the end, be the downfall of his exponentially powerful father, left him with little to no experience in dealing with his current dilemma. Had he but questioned his reasoning, perhaps his father could have given him information that would have prepared him for this encounter. As it stood, he was fumbling in the dark. Already the woman had inadvertently lured him into her feminine trap, bewitching him with her body and scent. Was this what had drawn his father in? Had the great Inu no Taisho fallen under the same innocent spell?

When Kagome bent down to snatch up the bottle of liquid, Sesshomaru nearly let out a growl. Her backside was exposed to him, and there was nothing more that he wanted than to bury himself in her heated passage. He watched with heavy lidded wonderment, as the miko proceeded to slather the slick substance over her legs and thighs, and over the tender swell of her bottom, caressing human flesh that appeared so soft and flexible. It was with a hint of amusement that he watched as she tried unsuccessfully to smear the strange fluid over her back; a place simply not accessible to her mortal limbs.

With an aggravated huff she gave up on her attempt and instead settled once more to the blanket beneath her. The wide spot on her back stood out in stark contrast to the shining wetness over the remainder of her skin. For some reason this bothered him considerably. Considerably enough to breach every self-imposed restriction in his character.

Kagome started with a 'eep!', when a large, strong, hand suddenly moved gently, yet firmly over her back, smearing in the tanning oil that she was unable to apply seconds ago. From the corner of her eye she caught the flash of light silver hair, and assumed Inuyasha had followed her here. It rankled her nerves that he took it upon himself to touch her without asking, especially since he had never done so before. Heck, she used to dream of a time when he would do just this, but now it was wrong, and she didn't want his hands on her, dredging up memories that were best left buried.

She started to pull up on her elbows to speak her mind, but stopped with a moan of pleasure when the slick, masculine, hand began to massage her sore muscles in a way that was pure heaven. "Mmmm... that's good," she murmured as she lay back down, forgetting about her discord and accepting the pleasure being wrought on her aching shoulders. She hadn't realized how tense she was until now.

Sesshomaru's tight lips curled just slightly, as the wench gave in to the feeling. He was glad that she did not recognize him for who he was, as it gave him a chance to closely inspect her. Her flesh was slick with the lightly fragrant oily substance, and he enjoyed the feel of her muscles and bone as he moved his strong hand over her exposed flesh.

The top that she wore was tied in place by a mere string held by a bow in the center of her back and neck. He allowed his golden eyes to move over her shoulders, down the gentle slope of her back to where it met the white fabric hiding her womanly secrets from his view. On each side of her full hips there was a similar string tied in a bow and keeping the inadequate covering in place. His fingers itched to pull on that string, untying the bonds and releasing her fully to his view. He instead appeased his longing by continuing his ministrations to her smooth pliant skin, skipping the slender slip of white and placing his palms over the exposed swell of her ass. Her gasp of surprise did not go un-noticed and he prepared himself for her reaction when she began to push herself up again.

Kagome turned on Inuyasha with blazing eyes of fire, snatching her glasses off to emphasize her fury, however her blue eyes froze in shock when she found a demon lord in the place of her long time friend. She was so shaken that she could not even draw a breath, half expecting the kneeling daiyoukai to slice her head from her shoulders, and half bewildered that he had actually touched her human body with his big, strong, demon hand.

Didn't he hate human's?

By the look in his eyes she would guess that he was having second thoughts on his resolve. She was no dummy. There was heat in his golden gaze, and it had nothing to do with anger. His warm palm stilled its procession, and was burning through her skin with a primal heat. Kagome felt the first stirrings of arousal and drew in a deep shuddering breath.

"Ses...shomaru?" She finally managed to croak, holding still in fear and excitement. This was totally unexpected. Where had he come from, and why had she not sensed him? In fact, she still couldn't sense him as who he was, just a faint tickle of yoki in the air. Her breath was ragged and uneven, which she was knew giving her nervousness away, but who wouldn't be scared as hell when a demon known as the 'Aristocratic Assassin' was discovered rubbing oil on their ass?

With a hint of mischief in his eyes he replied with a look of complete stoicism. "This Sesshomaru was passing by, and noticed that you were in need of assistance." His voice came out deep. Even deeper than his normal velvet timber. It surprised him, but he hid it well. It was no easy task, considering the molten heat now coursing through his frame. His cock was stirring to life, wanted or not, and he did not miss that unmistakable hint of feminine arousal that touched his sensitive nose.

Was he for real?

Had the Body Snatchers taken the real Sesshomaru, leaving this hot substitute in his place?

Well good riddance, and welcome pretty boy alien.

Her own humor was lost on her when that hand, still placed lewdly over the swell of her bottom, began once more to mold and squeeze, moving lower at a tantalizing rhythm, to massage the muscles of her thigh. Kagome fought the groan that rose in her chest, wishing to give in to glorious feel of his hand on her body, enjoying the slight tickle of his deadly claws when they brushed delicately over her naked skin.

This was so wrong, on so many levels.

"Um... what are you doing?" She finally mumbled, feeling a bit lightheaded and it wasn't from the sun.

Instead of answering her question, for he was unsure of the truth himself, Sesshomaru chose to ask his own question. "Where did you acquire such..." He paused, sliding his slick hand up and over her thigh, not missing the almost imperceptible twitch of her nerves, and the muffled moan of pleasure. "...garments?"

Breathlessly she managed to answer, "From the mall."

What in the seven levels of hell was a 'mall'? He wanted to ask, but did not wish to appear ignorant in her presence, therefore he held the question, instead asking another. "Do you often wear such flimsy attire?" He slipped a long finger beneath the string, enjoying the feel of her silken skin, and gave a little tug for emphasis.

Kagome groaned inwardly at her luck. They could travel days and never see another soul out here in ancient Japan. She had thought it safe as can be to come out here and catch up on her tan. Never in a million years had she expected to run into Sesshomaru! "I.. uh...only wear this to get a tan."

"You wish to make your skin darker, whilst most human females shun the sun on their pale flesh?" Unbidden the question came out. He should end this encounter and be on his way, yet he felt unable to make the move. He was actually enjoying her closeness, and he found her shivering reaction quite intriguing. It caused a bevy of tiny bumps to rise on her smooth skin, before slowly smoothing away.

"Well, where I'm from, it's considered healthy to have a slight tan," Kagome replied, saving the warnings of cancer and wrinkles for another occasion.

"Hn... strange," he murmured. "And where exactly are you from, miko?"

The question was enough to shake her out of her current state and the reality of exactly who was beside her, touching her with such familiarity, crashed into her like a tidal wave. Kagome flipped over and sat up fast. She scooted away, and regarded him with narrow eyes. "What do you want, Sesshomaru? Why are you here?"

"My reasons are my own, wench," he replied, a bit too sharply, for her sudden withdrawal from him stirred his displeasure.

Kagome looked around, now realizing her precarious predicament. How had she let this situation get so out of hand? Had her hormones finally grown so bonkers that she would let a virtual stranger feel her up? Her angry eyes shot to her target, and suddenly she felt the need to recover a little of her pride. "How dare you! I don't care who you are, you have no right to put your hands, hand, on me like that!"

Much to his annoyance, Sesshomaru felt a sting from her words. She was right, of course, and he should never have taken such un-offered liberties, but this was something that he would never admit. With a condescending smirk he leveled a gaze on the feisty little bitch before him. She was playing right into his hands.

Her reactions were coinciding with those of a female inu. She let him sniff her out and now she bares her fangs when he gets a bit too personal. Two can play at this game, and Sesshomaru replied to her accusation with a snide note to his impeccable baritone. "From the appearance of your chosen garments, it would appear that you were seeking the attention." He ran his eyes slowly and deliberately down her body. The resulting blush that spread from her face to her toes was more than enough restitution for her scathing dismissal of his attentions. However, he couldn't pass up the opportunity to further bring out her ire. "Or were you, perhaps, hoping for Inuyasha to come upon your scantily clad state? Is it that your strategy to win his heart has changed to one of seduction?"

Kagome was absolutely livid with anger. In just three sentences the arrogant jerk had insulted her honor as deeply as anyone ever had. She felt her power spiking through her fingertips in response to her agitated state in the presence of a demon. Around her tiny sizzles of power ignited, bursting in flashes of pink light as the miko faced the one who dared call her reputation into question. She raised her finger, pointing at Sesshomaru, ignoring the sparkling light dancing around its tip, and snapped her reply. "What I do with my body is none of your business, you arrogant ass! If I wanted to seduce Inuyasha into loving me, I would have done it a long time ago. I will not lower myself to that!"

For all the shouting that she done, it seemed to have no effect on the jerk standing before her. He simply stood like a tall proud asshole, and she started to wonder why she even bothered in the first place? Nothing she could ever say would change the mind of someone like Sesshomaru anyway. He would think what he wanted, even if the evidence slapped him in his stuck up face.

Feeling her fight leaving her, and the rush of adrenaline and purity subside, Kagome finally just threw up her hands, as if she had simply had enough. She looked away from him and said, "It doesn't really matter what I say to you, does it? You will always think poorly of me just because I'm friends with Inuyasha." She leaned down to gather her things, snatching up her towel and wrapping it snuggly around her, and caught a glimpse of white silk flowing carelessly away.

When she stood to leave, he stopped, just before disappearing into the trees. Sesshomaru turned his face back and looked at her from the corner of his golden eyes. "Do not be so sure of that, Kagome." Then he turned and faded into the forest.

Sesshomaru smirked as he found his way through the underbrush, seeking the lightly trampled animal trail, and sniffing the air for the scent of water. While the act of applying the oil to the miko's skin had been highly sensual, and deeply pleasurable, the residue now sticking to his claws was nothing more than annoying. He could hardly wait to cleanse his hand of it. He turned to the left and soon came upon the source of water he sought, and was pleased to find that it was a rocky pool of spring water surrounded by lush vegetation on the open side and a rocky incline to the back. It was shaped like a human kidney, sloping out in the cove to reveal a sandy bottom.

It would be quite adequate for his needs. Sesshomaru began to tedious task of removing his armor one-handed. After his encounter with the enigmatic young vixen, a long soak in the cool springs would be welcome. Even after her fiery show of temper, he found it hard to lose the tempting vision of her in that sparse slip of cloth. Every time that he thought he was rid of the enticing image it sprang forth once more, renewing the throbbing ache in his loins.

He slid his haori from his shoulders, with a jerk, and lay it neatly to the side, before discarding his white inner kimono, leaving his chest bare to the welcome breeze. With practiced fingers, he then released the tie holding his hakama in place and kicked his boots from his feet. His pants slid down, and he stepped free of them, before losing his loincloth and dropping it as well. Sesshomaru strode into the water, enjoying the feel of the cool liquid surrounding him, also helping to sooth his unspent desires.

Kagome picked her way through the forest and back to camp. She had been gone for almost two hours, and she was sure that her friends would be worried if she didn't come back soon. She couldn't wait to get a bath, and wash off the slick oil and sweat covering her body, but first things first.

When she stepped into camp she was met with an anxious Shippo, a gawking monk, and a friendly 'hello' from her best friend Sango. "Hi guys! I just wanted to check in before I go and get a bath." A grunt from a tree above revealed Inuyasha lounging carelessly. Kagome smiled anyway, and said, "Hello Inuyasha. Sorry that I took so long."

"Feh. Whatever wench. One day your wondering off is gonna land you in big trouble. Don't come crying to me to come save you when it does." Inuyasha grumbled and shifted on the limb. Kagome ignored his comment, and instead turned to Sango. "Hey Sango, would you like to come get a bath with me?"

"Arigato, Kagome-chan, but I'll pass tonight," Sango replied. Miroku, on the other hand was more than happy to offer his services.

"This humble monk would love to assist in washing your lovely back, Kagome."

Kagome completely missed the resulting retribution from Sango, never seeing the huge boomerang 'konk' the wayward Houshi over the head. Nor did she here the growl of displeasure from Inuyasha, who couldn't stand to listen to the hentai monk harass Kagome. Shippo's usual retort of 'he never learns' went passed her without notice, and all because the mention of rubbing her back had produced the most vivid memory of a large demon hand rubbing oil sensually over her skin.

What had possessed Sesshomaru to do such a thing? It was completely unexpected, and as much as she hated to admit it, the look in his unusual golden eyes, and the feel of his rough hand on her body, sent heat spiraling through her womanhood even now. Kagome twitched and pulled her knees together to lesson the ache and looked up in surprise when Sango was calling her name. "...ome? Are you alright?"

Kagome looked up with wide eyes, and shook her head with a giggle. "Oh, yeah. Sorry. I was thinking about that bath."

Her friend simply laughed and shooed her away. "Well then, you had better get to it. I can see you are looking forward to it tonight!"

Another giggle followed with a light blush. Sango had no idea. If her friends knew what happened to her only moments ago, they would all freak out. Especially Inuyasha.

Before anyone was given the chance to question her sudden state of extreme embarrassment, Kagome excused herself and grabbed up her shampoo, soap, and her spare towel, before trotting off in the direction of the spring they found earlier that day.

On the way to her bath, Kagome flipped on the flashlight from her mini-bag, and trained it on the path ahead. It was still light out, but the canopy of trees overhead made it hard to see rocks and fallen limbs that could trip her step. She made it through the thickest part of the brush and scrambled out into a more comfortable area with room to stand to her full height of five foot one.

As she made her way through the rambling brush, Kagome couldn't stop the wild thought from rushing through her head. She was so confused about Sesshomaru's impromptu visit. It was so unexpected. In the past they had been nothing more than passable allies against a common foe. Inuyasha would never allow for anything more than that. The relationship between the brothers was unstable, and both were too proud to put old wounds aside.

Sesshomaru was, at one time, their most formidable foe, besides Naraku, of course. Then something changed. He stopped coming after Tetsusaiga, and he allowed sweet little human Rin to travel as his companion; under the protection of possibly the most powerful daiyoukai in all of Japan.

Lord Sesshomaru had become even more confusing by actually saving her own life, not once, but twice. He and Inuyasha, together, saved the world from a demon sword named Sou'unga, and he just rubbed tanning oil on her ass. If that one didn't convince her that Sesshomaru had changed from their first meeting, then nothing would.

She had an idea that it was Rin. She was the sweetest little thing, and so brave and loyal to her lord. It was a really tender sight to see that smiling dark haired angel sitting atop a big, ugly, two headed dragon, riding beside the daiyoukai, Sesshomaru, and smiling from ear to ear in happiness. That little girl loves Sesshomaru with all her heart, and amazingly enough, even seemed to care deeply for that nasty toad Jaken. That in itself was enough to win the girl an award, because even Kagome couldn't stand that imp.

Thinking of Rin brought a smile to Kagome's face, and that was the look that greeted Sesshomaru when she stepped through the trees and into his sights.

He was loath to admit it, but he was sure that he had never seen a lovelier smile on a woman before; on his species, or hers.

Sesshomaru knew that he had only a few moments before the miko realized that she was not alone at the spring. Three choices were at his disposal. He could leave, force her to leave, or simply invite her to join him. When she reached up and slipped the knot from the towel wrapped so snuggly around her body, the inuyoukai male opted for the latter. The towel dropped to the rocks beneath her feet, exposing him once more to that delicious white two part garment that she only wore when 'tanning'.

He moved away from the shadows and into the main pool, watching for the moment when she realized that he was already in the water.

Kagome carefully placed her toiletries on the top of a low flat rock by the water. She put her clean towel on the one above it, before turning to enter the pool. At the same time that she began to turn, Kagome reached up to untie the strings of her bikini top. Her movement was frozen when she caught sight of movement in the water. Her mouth fell open in shock, but she couldn't seem to get anything out of her mouth other than a broken and strangled squeak.

In the water, looking at her with smoldering honey eyes, was the demon himself. Sesshomaru - standing in the middle of the pool, with his lean, hard stomach, and the chiseled plains of his chest, glistening with tiny droplets of sparkling water - was watching her intently. Suddenly she knew what it felt like to be a rabbit staring down the nose of a fox, or in this case, dog. Kagome took a slow step back, thinking to make her exit with all quickness, but stopped when he suddenly raised his hand from the water and held it out to her in silent offering.

He wanted her to join him?

Was he insane? Had some battle gone awry and left him a brick shy of a load?

"Come, Kagome, join me. This Sesshomaru will do you no harm." Very slowly he moved forward, holding his palm up and his stance relaxed. He was the most beautiful man she had ever seen. His eyes were hypnotizing, and his long opalescent hair spilled down his shoulders to float around him in the shimmering water. He had the appearance of a celestial being, an angel come down from heaven, but she knew differently. That seemingly gentle hand offered up to her so freely, could very well slice her happy little head from her shoulders. Beneath that square jaw and those kissable lips, were needle sharp fangs that could rip through her flesh. Sesshomaru was no angel. No, he was youkai. Daiyoukai, to be exact, and she couldn't just forget about that fact.

"If I want to leave, will you try to stop me?" Kagome asked.

He considered her for a moment, and then shook his head. "I will not. You are free to go, however, it would please me if you were to bathe with me."

"It would?" The question popped out of its own accord. Kagome was even further surprised when he softly chuckled at her question. It was a sound that caressed her senses and excited her beyond belief. She couldn't help wanting to hear it again.

"Have you no trust in me, Kagome?" He asked the question with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Or is it that you do not trust yourself?"

His question set off a smoldering fuse and Kagome stiffened. "I trust myself just fine, thank you. It's just that, I guess I don't understand."

"Must you question this, miko? Join this Sesshomaru. Come, bathe with me."

She reached down, and took his hand.

Whether it was to prove that she wasn't afraid, or whether it was because he looked so yummy in all that water, Kagome closed her mind to all of her reservations and placed her hand in his. She shivered when his strong fingers wrapped warmly around hers, and the tips of his claws brushed lightly against her palm. His eyes were focused solely on her gaze and it left her heart fluttering madly in her chest. Slowly, and warily, Kagome stepped into the cool water, using his hand as support while she scaled the slippery rocks and sand.

When she entered the pool, She stood staring up at the handsome demon devouring her with his eyes. The beautiful blue moon, so elegantly formed above his brow added to his overall air of mystery, and the twin magenta stripes adorning his high cheekbones were a deadly reminder of the poison flowing in his veins. Sango once told her that colorful markings in youkai were often a sign that they were equipped with deadly poisons, which was also the case in many other creatures on Earth.

Her eyes moved up from the smooth twin slashes to the crimson streaks of color just over his eyes, which lead her to wonder at the extreme length of his dark lashes.

She followed him, as he guided them just a bit deeper into the pool, Kagome stepped into a dip, which sent her breasts under, wetting her top, before she rose out of it again. Sesshomaru's eyes looked away from hers, breaking the mesmerizing stare and focused on the wet fabric. Kagome followed his gaze, which had suddenly become darkened with unhidden desire.

Silently, in mortification, Kagome saw what he saw. The white material, when wet, was pretty darn transparent. Allowing the dark circles of her nipples to show right through. "Oh no," Kagome breathed, when she realized that she was exposed in such a way, but Sesshomaru gave her no time to change her mind. He pulled her flush against him, sending water splashing from between them. Her breath left her in a rush and she looked up at his much taller form. He was waiting for her to meet his eyes, and when she did lock gazes with those molten honey orbs, he swept down and took her lips prisoner against his own.

All her concerns just drifted away like wisps of foul smelling air against a strong, fresh, spring breeze. Worries of right and wrong, of Inuyasha and her friends, of deadly claws and poison smelling of Wisteria blossoms, all diminished under the onslaught of his firm masculine lips pressed so intimately against her own. Kagome sighed in contentment, as he moved them slowly and intently, extracting sinfully delicious sensations from her body.

Her head tilted back as he rose to his full height, pulling her with him by wrapping his arm around her waist. Kagome reached out for balance, and found purchase against a set of strongly threaded muscles, wrapped tightly over broad shoulders. Her small fingers slid against slick smooth skin defined by the lean muscle beneath.

He pulled back to nibble gently at her bottom lip, immediately kissing the tender flesh and slipping his tongue out to tease the tempting crevice of her mouth. Kagome moaned and traced the column of his neck up to wind her fingers in all of that pretty, pretty, hair. His tongue, though thinner than a human's was warm and long, sliding into her mouth to tap an erotic dance against her own. Kagome arched her body, giving herself up to the feelings that were flooding through her.

She smiled against his invading mouth, when he began emitting a thrumming rumble from deep within his chest. It tickled against her breasts, making her nipples tighten, and sending a pool of heat seeping into her core. His fangs grazed her lip, and she flicked her tongue out to trace the sharp point. He groaned in pleasure, which thrilled her beyond compare, and Kagome pulled one leg up to wrap it around his waist.

She gasped at the sudden realization of his nakedness. His manhood pressed thick and hard against her belly, digging into her tender flesh and rubbing lewdly against her cleft. He pulled away from her mouth, only a breath away, and stared hard into her eyes. His honey gold had darkened to deep amber with his growing desire.

They were breathing hard from the thrill and excitement of their wild passion for one another. The miko power coursing through Kagome's veins visibly danced with the jyaki in his, through a psychedelic display of pink and green tendrils of light.

Sesshomaru wanted to run his hand through her hair and touch her full bottom lips with his fingertips, and he cursed Inuyasha's name for taking his arm, thus depriving him of the opportunity to hold her close and caress her at the same time. She felt so fragile beneath his strength, and he knew that he would have to take extra care not to harm her. Her miko powers teased his skin with feather-like kisses. He had never been with a human, never thought that he would, and especially never a miko. It was unforeseen, the results of their polar-opposite powers mingling together.

With much less enthusiasm as was displayed when he pulled her against him, Sesshomaru released Kagome, slowly sliding his arm from her small waist and reaching out for her hand. She said not a word, but watched him intently with big cerulean eyes. "Come, Kagome. Allow this Sesshomaru to assist your cleansing."

Kagome never even considered saying no. Instead, she allowed him to guide her close to her things, where he looked over the strange bottles made of a foreign substance. He released her hand and reached out to pick one up, squeezing the odd feeling container. It gave, as if it were hide, but much thicker and almost clear. He sniffed the top, smelling the scent of Jasmine, and turned to her curiously. His brow rose in silent question, bidding her to explain the exotic items.

"Um... that's called shampoo. Well, It's actually shampoo and conditioner in one, but I guess you wouldn't know anything about that," Kagome stammered. "Anyway, you just put that in your hair and it's like soap, only better." She blushed furiously under his intent gaze and looked away. She could tell that he had many questions concerning the strange bottle, but she just wasn't prepared to deal with that right now. Right now, she was pretending to be a spontaneous woman on an arousing sexual adventure with a beautiful mystical creature come to life.

Sesshomaru was curious, but he could easily see that she felt uncomfortable telling him anything more. Although he wanted to know more, now was not the time. Her trust in him was tentative at best, and he did not wish to frighten her. He wanted her, and questions about her background could be answered after he gorged himself on her sweetness.

Kagome reached out, watching him for any sort of reaction, and gently took the bottle from his grasp. Her soft fingers brushed lightly against his hand and Sesshomaru knew that he wanted to feel those delicate tips brushing against every inch of his body. May the ancients help him, he wanted to experience the tender caresses of this little human woman, and to the pits of makai with any who would dare question the wisdom of his selection.

The lightly fragrant scent wafted into his senses, reminding him of a time when meeting the miko had left him confused, and angry about the stirring of interest she unknowingly induced. The liquid pooled into his palm and she looked at him with a smile.

There were only two humans, in his five hundred years of life that had ever gifted him with a smile from their heart. Two who had not shivered in fear, soiling themselves in their mortal terror and begging for their lives. It was unheard of for a mortal to favor a demon lord with a true smile, yet an innocent child and a beautiful girl had granted him such kindness.

Sesshomaru nodded just slightly, drinking in her lovely features and basking in her deep blue eyes.

Kagome was nervous, Really nervous about being here, alone, with Sesshomaru. This wasn't just some guy that she met at the bookstore, this was a powerful demon. A seriously hot, powerful demon, but seriously deadly as well.

She knew that what she was doing was crazy, but for some reason, she just couldn't bring herself to care. She wanted him. She wanted to feel his body against hers. She wanted him to fill her, and make her scream out in passion.

When his claws found their way, gently through her hair, Kagome sighed in contentment. The tips grazed carefully against her scalp, giving her goosebumps along the surface of her skin. The shampoo lathered beneath his touch and Kagome leaned into him, releasing her cares and accepting his pleasure.

It was odd to him that this substance grew into a white foam, tickling his skin, as he worked it through her long dark hair. Her soft sigh relaxed him, as he knew that she was deriving pleasure from his touch, and when the task was finished, Kagome ducked beneath the water, rinsing the mess from her raven tresses.

An arms length away Kagome came from beneath the surface facing him, hair slicked against her head and water droplets dripping from her thick eyelashes. She opened her eyes, and wiped at the falling water as it trailed over her cheekbones and plentiful pink lips. He reached out, and traced their fullness, inhaling sharply when her warm tongue touched tenderly against the pad of his thumb.

When she flicked her tongue out to tease Sesshomaru's fingertip, the fire in his eyes burned two-fold, his nostrils flared a bit, and she saw him swallow hard. The power that she held over his responses was intoxicating. Like a drug coursing through her blood, she felt the awesome call to see more, to do more, and to hear him panting from her touch. How far would the stoic lord go in his search for release? How deeply could she effect him in her quest to inspire a shaking response?

Would he gasp out her name?

"Sesshomaru." His name slipped through her lips like a whisper on the wind, and he slowly cupped her face with his palm, sliding his thumb over the smooth plane of her cheek.

Suddenly, and without warning, he released her, and dipped beneath the surface. Kagome looked down when he did not rise right away, but the bubbles from her hair blocked her vision below the surface. When the tickle of soft tendrils brushed lightly against her thighs, she could feel him moving through the water below. His long hair moved against her bare legs as if it had a mind of its own, and Kagome gave up the search for him and relaxed, enjoying the sensual feeling of it.

When he broke the surface once more, Kagome was sure that she knew what the sailors felt when a beautiful mermaid would appear. He came out of the water with his fair hair slicked back, and tiny tendrils of bangs breaking free to frame his face. The water slid from his body in rivulets of glimmering trails, and Kagome reached out to trace the path of them over his pale, impressively sculpted chest.

His right hand came up to close around her own, and she was ever more aware of the loss of his left. It was a loss that brought regret to her now, and left her wishing that she could make it right. Not that his handicap was truly a weakness for him, and it did not make him any less desirable in her mind. It was just that he was so different now, and she hated the reminder that she was the reason for its loss.

Her head tilted to the side, and she reached up to stroke the skin along his shoulder, tracing downward, slowly to the left. The arm was amputated cleanly, mid-way the shoulder, and she cautiously glanced back to him as she progressed.

"Does it hurt?" she asked, expecting him to pull away, but hoping that he wouldn't. His eyes narrowed a little, but he made no move to stop her exploration of his severed limb. "It is of no consequence to me," he replied with little concern in his voice, but Kagome could see the truth deep in his eyes. He regretted that it was gone, and he was a little unsure about her attention to its absence.

"I'm sorry, you know. I never wanted..."

He pulled his hand from hers and put his forefinger to her lips. "Shh... Let us not speak of the past."

Kagome nodded and he removed his hand by sliding it around to thread through her hair. Her hand grazed over his old injury and he made no move to push her away. The action helped her to accept this part of him, and to realize his pain. It was a part of him, and she found that it only impressed her more. Sesshomaru took this horrific setback as the powerful demon that he was. He accepted his loss, and did not allow it to diminish his character or strength.

"Can I, you know, wash your hair next?" She asked. The hint of a smile graced his lips and Kagome's eyes brightened at the sight. He was a hottie in every sense of the word, and she couldn't wait to discover all that he had to offer. It would be like licking a delicious piece of chocolate to the middle and finding a sinfully luscious creamy center. No one should look that good from just quirking a smile.

"You may," he replied, granting her request with just a hint of eagerness in his voice. He turned from her, dipping down just a bit, in order for her to reach the top of his head. Though she immediately missed being able to look into his eyes, Kagome wasted no time snatching up the shampoo, and pouring a liberal amount into her palm. She eyed his long, luxurious mane of silvery-white hair and took another glance at the bottle sitting to her left on a rock. This could take the whole thing. She giggled at her bubbling excitement to finally get full reign of that glorious head of hair.

When her nimble fingers went to work on his scalp, Sesshomaru was sure that he had gone to a higher plane. She set a rhythm of short and long scrapes of her blunt ningen claws. He never dared to massage his scalp in such a way, lest his claws rip his flesh. It felt unbelievably wonderful, an he couldn't stop the rumble that purred through his chest.

"Like that, do you?" Kagome teased while she scrubbed furiously, but with care. He murmured something unintelligible that came out in a sigh of contentment. She moved to rub lightly over his pointed youkai ears, which were coated sparsely in small white hairs that tickled her fingertips. She almost giggled at the feeling, but Sesshomaru's reaction stunned her into silence. A deep purr-like moan came from his chest and he leaned into her touch, openly showing his enjoyment of her feathery caress. Her hand stilled, only momentarily, as she processed this open emotion shown by the normally unflappable demon. He honestly liked her touching him and it made her insides turn to a puddle of goo.

Reluctantly, Kagome finally gave up the tantalizing curves and points of Sesshomaru's interesting ears, and moved on to complete her task of washing his massive amounts of hair. Though beautiful, and silky soft, it was a mass that she couldn't imagine having to attend to regularly. Although she envied his ability to grow such a fount of opalescent tresses, Kagome had to thank Kami that it was him, and not her, that had to deal with it every day. And without shampoo and conditioner! What a nightmare.

When finally she finished by running her hands through the very tips, Kagome squealed when a strong arm snaked around her waist and dragged her into the deeper pool. She barely had time to fill her lungs before being submerged into the cool depths. Her sudden panic fled in seconds. Laughter then bubbled in her chest, and when the two of them surfaced, it broke out loudly in a burst of splashing water and slick bodies.

Her laughter awed him, as he was sure that he had never heard it before. Her ire, yes, and her teasing as well, but not her joyful, melodious laugh that was released just for him. It warmed him in more ways than one, and Sesshomaru pulled her against him with a growl of appreciation. "Your laughter is music, woman. I may never tire of hearing it." To his compliment, she blushed prettily, and looked away with a sparkling smile. This pleased him greatly, and he dipped down to nuzzle the juncture of her neck.

She tasted of fresh springwater and clean salty flesh. He lapped slowly, dragging the tip of his tongue over her skin as if it were the rarest of delicacies, then took a playful mock bite, which made the girl in his arms moan in delight. His member stiffened even more than he thought possible, and Sesshomaru pressed against her soft female flesh, grinding the thick organ into her warm belly. Her gasp brought his attention once more to her pretty young face, peering at him with lust and apprehension in her big blue eyes. She looked every bit as young as her few human years, and he felt an eruption of protective instincts flood his body and mind.

His lips descended on her own with a ravishing hunger that threw all caution to the wind. He wanted her more than he had ever wanted another. He wanted to devour her, and make her his forever. Her wanton body arched hesitantly into him and Sesshomaru slowly moved his hand down her back, then over the perky swell of her bottom. He clutched the mound of softness in his palm and groaned with pleasure. By the Gods, he wanted to be inside of this woman, to feel her heat welcoming him, massaging his organ, until he met his end in a gush of sensation.

But not just yet.

Kagome whimpered in protest when he pulled away, ending her cloud of sinfully succulent pleasure. His teasing was driving her mad, and making her core throb with wetness. She wanted to him to fill her, and she knew that she was lost. There was no turning back now, because she wanted this.

"What are you doing?" she breathlessly asked as he pulled her effortlessly through the water. The question came out low and lustful, sounding nothing like herself, and Kagome wondered at the change. Gone was the somewhat shrill young voice of her youth, and in its place was the seductive timber of a woman fully matured and wanting.

"We have yet to finish our bath, miko," Sesshomaru replied with a glance from the corner of his eye, which told her how much he was looking forward to the task. Kagome replied with a gasp, "Oh...", but had no time to decide what this meant to her, before they once more reached the rock with her supplies. He looked at her expectantly, releasing his hold on her hand and motioned to the items, silently asking that she show him what to use next. She picked up the liquid soap, which was laced with a very light scent that Inuyasha had approved long ago, and poured it onto her spongy cloth. It lathered up nicely, and Sesshomaru slipped his hand beneath hers, taking it from her palm. He inspected it only a moment, before turning to her with a sly grin.

He moved to her and began lathering cloth over her neck and shoulders. He stood at his full towering height behind her, as his large hand gently moved over her arms. Then Sesshomaru stilled, releasing the cloth and leaving it to rest on her left shoulder, then leaned down to whisper against her ear, "This Sesshomaru can not wash you properly with this...," He tugged lightly against the string of her little white bikini. "... in my way."

Kagome made to protest, but it died away along with the remainder of her reservations against continuing this dangerous game. The tiny sound dissolved into a nervous look of expectation, when Sesshomaru slowly began to pull on the end of that string. The bow she tied earlier in the day, came easily undone between his fingertips, and he reached over her shoulder to let it fall, revealing her right breast to his view.

She gulped nervously, waiting for him to say, or do, something. His breathing was growing heavy, as he stared at her pale round flesh and dark caramel nipples full and swollen with desire. The rumble in his chest began again, and Kagome forced herself to remain still, as his hand released the other, before slipping down to weigh its thickness in his broad palm.

His hand was warm and rough, but oh so darn good, rubbing against her skin. Her nipples stiffened even more, growing into hard little pebbles beneath his firm caress. Kagome leaned back, allowing him to support her, as she gave in to the feeling of her ripe buttons being expertly manipulated by his eager fingers. He pinched them, and rolled them almost ruthlessly between his claws, causing her to arch and moan for more.

His swollen length rubbed a torturous rhythm against her backside, a constant reminder of his want of her. It frightened her a bit, to feel the full impressive size of him just waiting to plunge into her body. Soon the spark of fear was crushed to dust beneath the smoldering flames that were building in the center of her being, burning a path from her aching breasts, to pool in a wave of heat deep inside her womb.

With one last pinch and a playful tug, Sesshomaru released Kagome's tit and picked up the cloth. The sound of despair that she made almost shook what small amount of control he still maintained. He wanted to plunge into her, and his beast wanted liberation, however Sesshomaru wanted their first time together to be something special. Something that would play over in her mind while she lay in her bed at night, and something that she would never, ever, forget.

He pulled the final string loose with the blunt ends of his front teeth, and tossed the top onto the shore, before sliding the foamy cloth over her smooth back, then up her sides, before reaching around to roll her pert mounds. He liked her breasts. They were not overly large, nor too small, with high pert nipples that would suckle perfectly into his mouth. The flesh was firm, yet soft and supple, and he could imagine many hours spent worshipping them properly. He slid his thumb over her right nipple, enjoying the feel of the slick little pebble, before moving to give the same care to its twin.

Slowly, and very deliberately, he made his way downward, over the flat plane of her stomach, to tease the edges of her bottom garment. "Hn... Another undesirable barrier that keeps me from your treasures, Kagome." Surprisingly, the little vixen reached for his hand and took the foam cloth from his grasp.

"Well then, I guess you should remove it, so that you can go on."

Her words were a whisper, but clear to his ears, and he smiled as he leaned down to nuzzle against her neck. With his hand free to roam, he moved it over her slick mortal skin, enjoying the feel of her smooth softness. He rocked his pelvis into her, showing her what she was doing to him, while he traced her curves and palmed her tender mounds. He took his time, cupping water, and watching as it trickled over her shoulders and down between her breasts. Then he slid one finger teasingly along the waistband of the strange little bottoms.

He could hear her heart increase in speed, and he wondered if she would pass out from his touch. He had never been with a human before, and was uncertain if this was a healthy pace. By the soft, sensual, little sounds coming from her passion kissed lips, she was enjoying his touches very much, so he continued to his goal.

He traced the edge of it, so closely to that part of her dripping juices for him, but he held back, enjoying her building frustration at his slowness.

When he finally pulled the string, then stopped to pull the one on her left, Kagome could hardly stop the sigh of relief. But when he pulled her bikini bottoms from between her legs and tossed it to the shore, she knew that he was as relieved as she was. Her head lay back on his shoulder, and she could feel him moving his arm, first tracing her hip with a confident hand, before reaching between them to cup her ass. Her breathing was deep, and hard, as he squeezed it in his grip, before teasing the cleft from the small of her back to the lips of her mons. She gasped when he lightly brushed against the sensitive flesh, and then arched into the touch hoping for more.

His hand pulled away, to move around her hip once again, and slowly he migrated to cup her pussy against his palm. Kagome's eyes, shut tight and she pressed into his warmth with a moan. He took it away, causing her to whimper like a disgruntled puppy, and pulled the sponge into his hand to finish cleansing her body.

It took every ounce of control that he possessed not to plunge his fingers into her wet slit, but he wanted her wild with need by the time he was finished. He would give her no pleasure, yet.

When Kagome took the cloth from his hand, and replenished the lather, she turned to him with a mischievous little smile. "Now it's my turn," She whispered into his ear as she moved around his body like a predator stalking her prey. Sesshomaru had to admit that he found this quite intriguing, and he was very much looking forward to her attention to him.

She worked the cloth over the rippling muscles in his back, massaging it against his shoulders, and down the length of his spine. She rounded him, pulling the cloth over his tight arms, and pausing only to trace the magenta stripes ending at his wrists. Once in front of him, she pulled the cloth over his hard chest, hypnotized by the smooth skin and the tiny man nipples, while her eyes traced every inch of him in longing. Kagome wanted to drop the stupid cloth and have her way with him, but she wouldn't. He wanted to play this game and she wouldn't give up so easily.

Wondering if her teasing circles were having any affect on her demon lover, Kagome looked up, and met his eyes. They were darkened with need, smoldering amber orbs that burned into her with fierce lust. Her breath hitched in her chest, and then came in hard, shallow pants, as she was absorbed into those molten depths.

Her free hand found his tiny nipple, which was hard and slick from suds. She flicked over it with her thumb, and the thrumming rumble in his chest began to beat a whole new rhythm. He was excited, and he wanted her. It was in his eyes, and in his muscles that were so tense, as if he wanted to pounce. She held his gaze as she moved her small hands over his sculptured body, going ever lower, until she brushed the tip of him.

His hot, sleepy eyes, closed, as he savored the tiny touch, but Kagome wasn't finished with him yet. She abandoned her cloth in favor of her bare hands, and boldly wrapped her fingers around his turgid length, enjoying his harsh gasp.

"Kagome..." Her name rolled off of his tongue as she stroked his staff, pulling both of her small hands over his hard length, bringing exquisitely painful pleasure with her touch. She squeezed - unable to fully envelope his girth - and used both hands to glide over him then up to tease the slit in the mushroomed head. A breath of air left him in a gust, but she was far from finished, as he discovered when she moved one hand to gently cup his heavy sac. A low groan of approval left his lips and his head fell back weakly from pleasure.

Her tiny fingers further explored him, moving over his erection and tugging lightly at the loose skin of his testes. She was a brazen little bitch, but he could find no fault in her initiative. She was giving him pleasure unlike any he had ever experienced before. He was so hard that it was growing terribly painful, and he wanted nothing more than to sink it into her tight sheath.

His breath was becoming labored and his flesh was on fire. "Enough teasing wench," he gasped, and forced her back through the water with his body's momentum. At the rocky incline behind them, Sesshomaru turned her and placed her hands against the wall. He had to have her. Now. His beast was shredding his foundations, pushing through his control with glorious purpose. It wanted her too, and they would have her now.

He grasped her breast in his hand and pinched the nipple until she cried out, before leaning into her damp hair to growl, "I will take you now." He moved his thigh, nudging her legs farther apart, then slid his hand down to press against her feminine flower. His finger slid between the folds, finally able to find the hard little nub hidden there. She moaned his name, and his cock grew so tight that he thought it might burst. He rolled her nubbin beneath his thumb, and teased her entrance with his long, middle finger. Though his claws were sheathed, he still took great care not to nick her with the tips, before plunging deeply into her depths.

Her cry was music to his ears, but he could hardly pay attention, because the heat, and slick tightness gripping his digit was unbelievable. He could not imagine how it would feel to have her wrapped around his staff, squeezing him with wet, quivering muscles. He pumped it into her a few times, mercilessly stroking her clit with his thumb, and bringing her almost to the point of climax, before removing his fingers, and replacing it with the head of his cock.

He nudged her, sliding it through her slick netherlips, and grazing her sensitive nub, before plunging completely into her with a groan. She gave a startled cry, and her breath left her in gasping pants as her knuckles grew white against the granite surface. Sesshomaru stilled, allowing himself a moment to savor her slippery molten contractions, as her sheath attempted to milk him dry. It was a moment that he would never forget, for her channel fit him like a heated glove.

With a growl, he pulled out, only to plunge back in. He moved his hand to grip her breast, again pinching her nipple while rocking hard against her. Water moved around them in great splashes as the demon lord fucked his new lady. Her tiny human frame could barely contain his assault. Instinctively his beast melded with his mind, increasing the fire and reckless, wild, lust. Sesshomaru growled and thrust against her sweet ass, pushing his cock as deeply into her welcoming depths as her body would allow.

Her cries and moans grew louder and he moved his hand from her teet to once more settle over her mound. The tiny curls tickled his fingers as he found her clit and gave it a pinching caress. She exploded around him, clenching him so tightly that he thought he would spray his load. He ground his teeth together, riding out the wave, refusing to give up this glorious feeling.

"Oh.... Sesshomaru!" She breathed, as she collapsed against the hard rocky surface. Sesshomaru knew that he wanted to experience more. He pulled his cock from her dripping core, and turned her to face him. With a passionate kiss he took her mouth and pulled her hard against his chest, then using his jyaki, Sesshomaru rose from the water, pulling them both onto the grassy spot near her clothing.

His cock was still coated in her slick juices, and he pumped it against her belly, as he kneeled down to continue. As he released her from his tight grip, her eyes moved over his face, fearlessly taking in his burning crimson gaze, then down to his cock, which twitched beneath her inspection. He watched her with ardor, as she reached out to grasp him in her small hand. It felt amazing as she moved over the flared tip and down the length to its base.

With just one glance, her eyes told him her intention, and he gasped as her hot mouth encircled the crown, taking him deep, before sliding out to suck him in again. Her thick human tongue traced a heated trail over the bulging veins and throbbing head, causing him to gulp with the urge to spray his seed. He wanted to release in her wet mouth, but he dared not, for he wasn't finished with her body yet.

When Sesshomaru could take no more, he gently pulled her away. He pressed his lips to hers in gratitude for the gift that she had given him, then pressed her to lie on her back, where he openly devoured her with his eyes. Her lips were swollen and red from loving his cock, and her damp hair was tousled around her head. Her pelvis rocked constantly upward, as if calling for his missing sword, and he slid his fingers between her legs to tease her wanton flesh. She sucked in a gasp of air and one of her hands moved to pluck at the hard nipple on her breast. The other hand cupped his own, as it worked her flesh into a frenzy of need.

"Please... Sesshomaru...." She called in a broken groan.

"Please what, Kagome?" he asked. His intention was one of mischievous humor, but his voice came out dark and carnal. His member was pulsing with need and his beast was screaming to join with her again.

"I want.... I need.... Please... just fuck me!" Kagome sobbed, as her body burned with unquenched desire.

His grunt of approval, proceeded his entry, as Sesshomaru, once more, pushed his thick cock into her heat. The groan that escaped him matched her own as they united in rapturous fruition. He leaned down to suck her tit into his mouth, nibbling at the bud while pumping his cock into her dripping core. Kami this bitch was sent from heaven , and he meant to worship her body as it deserved.

With slow thrusts he pushed deep then withdrew, leaving only the head inside of her warmth, before plunging in again. His skin slapped against hers as he pumped himself into her welcoming folds. His sac tapped against her bottom and her legs tightened around his waist as he increased his pace.

"More!" She cried, scratching her useless nails down his back, bring out the wildness lying so shallowly inside. Sesshomaru once more released the hold on his beast, melding with it, as they enjoyed the fruits of their labor. He growled his pleasure and slammed into her hard. Her grunts became a mantra, and his own a song of praise, for her tight little sheath clenched around him in marvelous waves. Her end was near, as was his own, and he prepared himself to explode.

He ripped his mouth from her perky left breast when her body clenched up in a flood of spastic ecstasy. Her head went back, and her body arched into a rigid pose as her cry echoed through the trees.

The tightness became too much, and the heat was overpowering, until he could contain it no longer. Sesshomaru threw back his head in a wave of dancing white, and roared his release into the growing night. His body stiffened, and his seed rushed forth to coat her womb. It was earth shattering in its intensity.

He collapsed by her side, and his now flaccid length pulled from her depths to lay against his hip, while he attempted to control his labored breaths. He had never been affected in such a way by a release, and it shocked him to the core.

"Wow," Kagome mumbled in panting breaths. "That was amazing."

His answer was simply to pull her close and kiss her lips again, tasting himself there, and finding that it pleased him to. How could he give up this woman, now knowing of her secrets? Would it have been better to have never tasted this fruit?

"KAGOME!!!"

Sesshomaru growled and pulled away from her, although Kagome tried to hold on to him. He could feel her fear grow and it angered him that she would care for the brat who dared barge in on his territory.

"Please, Sesshomaru, I don't want you to fight," she called with tears in her voice. He pulled on his hakama and she quickly donned her own unique style of clothing. He stopped and turned to her, and could see that she was torn. "He's my friend. Please. He's only concerned for me."

He pushed down the rage that threatened to erupt and nodded his understanding. Sesshomaru wanted her for himself. He chose her, despite her ill-fated friendship with his ignorant half-brother. If she were to be his bitch, then he would have to accept her odd relationship with Inuyasha, but would Inuyasha accept his relationship with her?

The question burned in his mind as the hanyou approached. His scent came to him on the changing wind and he could smell the boy's anger even before he arrived. By the time he strapped his obi to his waist and slipped his swords into place, Inuyasha came crashing through the trees with the monk and slayer close behind.

"Sesshomaru! You bastard! What have you done to Kagome?!"

Inuyasha was waving his sword like a barbarian, and his eyes flashed with deadly intent, but it worried him none in the least. He cracked his knuckles, releasing his poison to drip from his claws and warned, "Inuyasha. Have a care, for you have intruded on the privacy of this Sesshomaru and his mate." Kagome's gasp of shock didn't go un-noticed by any one of them, including himself, but he refused to re-cant his words. She was his mate. He chose her, and he refused to give her up now that she had lain with him. It was a simple technicality that he had not asked her yet. He was getting to it, but his baka brother had to interfere.

With a glance in her direction, he found his miko gaping at him with wide eyes. She was obviously not expecting him to lay his claim on her, but this was one bitch that he would not allow to get away. She was powerful in her miko strength, and she was intelligent beyond all other women that he knew. She would be a perfect mate for him, and her humanity was a challenge, not a hindrance.

"What the fuck?! Have you lost your God Damned MIND?! You can't have Kagome. She's mine!" Inuyasha yelled before slashing the air dangerously with Tetsusaiga.

Suddenly his cool composure became muddled with growling fury. That Inuyasha would think to claim the woman that still carried Sesshomaru's sperm in her belly infuriated him beyond measure. He reached down and pulled Tokijin from her sheath. The sword sang with the hunger for Inuyasha's blood.

"Wait just a dang minute here!" Kagome screamed. She had been sitting back, half mortified at what she had done, and half scared to death that it would destroy one, or both, of the brothers that she cared for. It was a stunning revelation that Sesshomaru wanted to keep her, but before she had time to let that sink in, Inuyasha decided to claim her as his own. What in the hell was wrong with him? "Inuyasha you idiot! After all this time you think that you can post your claim now?! I can't believe you! I've traveled with you, fought with you, and cried with you, but never, not once, did you try to make me yours. We are friends. By your choice, we are only friends!"

Inuyasha stumbled back with a look of horror on his face. "Nani? Kagome, you can't be serious? You will leave me for this... this.... cold hearted prick?" He then growled and crouched into a fighting stance. "Or is it his prick that you're leaving me for?!"

::Ker Plunk::

Inuyasha fell backwards to the ground, knocked out cold. Miroku stood behind him with a smile on his face and his Shakoju jingling in his hands. "I suppose congratulations are in order." His offer at peace only drew the curious brow of the demon lord. Figuring that Miroku could handle it from there, Sango stepped around the hanyou, and with Shippo on her heals, raced to Kagome's side.

"Kagome, are you alright? Did he hurt you?" Sango asked. Kirara mewed in question and Shippo tugged worriedly on her skirt. Kagome looked down and smiled and then turned to her friend and confidant. "Sango, I'm fine, really. Sesshomaru was just... um... helping me bathe." Her blush went from her head to her toes and Sesshomaru smirked at the sight. He walked over to the edge of the pool and picked up the tiny garment that his mate had worn. He held it up between his claws and said, "Kagome was in need of someone to help her out of this."

A noise from Miroku's direction brought all eyes to the hentai monk, who suddenly thought better of the unspoken offer still hanging on his lips. Between a growling daiyoukai and a snarling demon slayer, he decided to keep his mouth shut after all.

If possible, Kagome's blush increased ten fold. Sango looked at her strangely and said, "Kagome, is that...?" Kagome nodded, before jerking it from Sesshomaru's claws. "Yes! It's that teenie weenie bikini I bought!"

 

The End

 

 

~~~~****~~~~

A/N: Well, that may be the longest one-shot in history. Does 13,000 words even classify as a one-shot? I think I have even topped my own record. LOL! I know there are a lot of you who have requested different pairings, and believe me, SilentDeath and I have taken them under consideration. I've also had some die-hard Sess/Kag fans begging for some fluff, so I wrote what I love best, and I hope you don't mind this addition to The House of Lemons.

Until next time~