InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Inu no Taisho and the Miko ❯ The Storm and the Dog ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Untitled (any ideas?)


Rating: M (may change not sure yet)


Author: KuroKaosu


Summary: When running from Inuyasha and kikyou, Kagome is forced to find shelter in a cave and nearly freezes to death. She is saved by a person she would never have guesed to care.


Disclaimer: No i don’t own Inuyasha no matter how many times i wished i did



A/N: This is my second fic but the first one i’ve published so please be gentle and if i do get flamed they will be used to make creme brule.


speech"blah"
thoughts 'blah'
telepathy 'blah'
inner beasts 'blah'



It was the middle of winter and Kagome had run from Inuyasha and Kikyou once again. She was headed towards the well when a freak snowstorm came out of no were forcing her to find shelter.
Kagome somehow found a cave where she collapsed shivering from the cold.


Near the same cave a newly ressurected Inu no taisho padded along. Five days ago he had been ressurected by a strange ancient magic and three days ago had that same magic backfire on him turning him into a two-tailed white youkai dog with a crescent moon on it’s forhead and lavender stripes on it's cheeks. He was now only the size of a great dane.

A snowstorm kicked up and he was forced to find shelter. He entered a cave and caught the scent of a human female. 'Why would a human female be out of her village in weather like this, she could die. Hmmm... I smell salt and blood mixed with her scent I wonder what happened.' He soon came upon the freezing body of the miko who travelled with his youngest son. She was covered in scratches and had tear tracks down her cheeks. She was also freezing to death.

The Inu no Taisho growled. He was angry that his son would let such a thing happen. 'why would he leave the poor girl in such a state. I know there are no demons in this forest so they couldn't have been attacked and she smells strongly of heartbreak and betrayal. Such a pure girl should never feel such emotions.' He then curled around her and concentrated his Youki around them to keep her warm. Kagome snuggled into his fur immediately as he layed his two tails over her like a blanket.


<(^^<) <( ^^ )> (>^^)>


Okay people how was it? do you want me to continue or should i stop now?

R,R and R please.