InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Last of the Inu-youkai ❯ Guess Who? ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note:Konnichiwa! Sorry about the wait for the next chapter but school and work have been stressing me to the point of exhaustion. But fortunately for you I got around my school work and I'm about to start the next chapter.
 
 
 
 
 
~Guess Who?~
 
Jessica was far away enough that it would take Sesshoumaru a while to track her. She was trying to wipe away the memories that had taken hold of her in the serenity of the forest. A faint russle in the leaves got her attention and a thick miasma overwhelmed her. Her sensitive nose burned with fumes from Naraku.
"It's a pleasure to finally meet one of the foreign youkai I've been hearing so much about," a figure from the misty miasma said to her.
"Are you Naraku?"
"Indeed I am."
"You're infamous at the castle."
"So, Sesshoumaru had warned you about me. What a pity. It will be for naught."
"What the hell do think I am? Another pawn to get the shikon no kakera."
Jessica turned her back on him. He lunged at her trying to absorb her. She dodged and used her Crystal Claws on him.
"Don't ever think I'll be easily taken!"
"Very well. We will meet again Princess."
She watched as the miasma funneled and disappeared with the saimyosho.
"Pfft. What does he think?"
With anger welling up inside her knuckles crystaled over and and spiked. She punched the tree behind her.
The tree split and fell over noisely.
"Ow! Who the hell did that? I swear I'll make you pay," a gruff voice said from the other side.
An equally sqeaky one was screaming about youkai coming to attack them and girls and another male voice broke over.
"Inuyasha, calm down. I'm sure it was just an accident."
"I'll see who's on the other side before he goes haywire on them, " the other male's voice said.
The tree lifted slightly and dropped to the ground again. A black-haired man's head popped up from the branches to look then smiled when he saw her. She heard more bewildered noises and a little yelling as they came around the tree. A hanyou was the first one she saw coming around the tree. She wrinkled her nose in disgust.
"What do you want hanyou?"
"Drop the attitude. I know you're the one who dropped the tree on me!"
"Hi, my name's Kagome. This is Inuyasha, Sango, Miroku, Kirara-"
"Hey! Don't forget me!"
"Oh, and this is Shippo."
Shippo jumped over onto her shoulder. Jessica smiled a light smile at him. He grinned.
 
 
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
 
 
"So you're actually one of the American girls that disappeared from my era?"
"Kagome, what does American mean," Miroku asked.
"Oh, it means she came from the country that is east across the Pacific ocean."
"But there's nothing but water on the horizon that way," Sango exclaimed.
"Actually, there's a huge continent.......much bigger than Japan, called America," Jessica supplied.
"No wonder you look so foreign," Inuyasha said, shifting for a comfortable spot like a dog would.
Ther was a slight sucking sound and Jessica slapped her neck. A flea floated down onto her palm and popped back into form again.
"Greetings Princess. Long time, no see. How does your clan fair?"
Anger took over her facial features and she was threatening to go into her true form.
"Me and Kate are the last two left to carry on our bloodlines."
She promptly mashed Myouga again and ground him with her heel. She left the small traveler's shelter that they had found.
 
 
ababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababa bababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababab
 
It was an unpleasant surprise when he found her scent mixed in with his younger brother's. After he had found out she ran away, and not soon after, Kate had come fuming with rage and screaming obscene words at him in front of Rin and Jaken. They had everything packed so that they could leave as soon as possible.
He couldn't shake off the feeling of worry that had gripped him when he found she wasn't by his side at breakfast.
It took all the day before and all morning just to catch any whiff of her scent nearby.
"She doesn't want to be found."
"THEN IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! I don't know what you did to her, but if she left without saying bye then it had to be bad.....wait a minute......," Kate sniffed the air.
"Why is it that her scent is mixed with that of two hanyous, one of which that smells similar to your scent?"
Sesshoumaru chose to ignore this question.
 
 
efefefefefefefefefefefefefefefefefefefefefefefefefefefefefefefefe fefefefefefefefefefefef
 
 
 
Author's Note:Alrightly then! The plot twists further. In short, Kate's pissed and Jess ran away. (Just to keep you hanging, plus writer's block has me working extra cogs to get around it........Will Sesshy ever find Jessi? Find out on the next chapter soon to come!^,^)