InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Lost Spirit ❯ Arashi Konohiro ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Spirit Sailor: Hiyazzz! Um, yah well . . . um . . . don't leave this Fanfic if the beginning seems kinda boring. Trust me, it gets better! So anyway 'read and review' is requested. (Dare you to say that 5 times fast. ^.^)

Disclaimer: I do not own Inu Yasha, Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Shippo, or anyone else here except the character known as Arashi Konohiro.

But if I did own Inu Yasha, I would rub it into every Inu Yasha fans' faces!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Ahem, but I don't, Rumiko Takehashi owns Inu Yasha. I wonder how much she'll want for me to buy it from her?

. . . . No seriously, how much do you think she'll want for me to buy you guys?

Inu Yasha Cast: *Sweatdrop*

<center>* * *</center>

<center>The Lost Spirit </center>

<center>* * *</center>

In present day Tokyo, Arashi Konohiro (my own character) waited patiently as the secretary finished her phone call.

"Well, who do we have here?", the secretary smiled at her warmly, "Our first day starting at school?"

"Hai, ma'am. My name is Arashi. My mother registered me in last week. You may remember Ureko Konohiro?" the girl replied, returning the secretary's smile.

"Ah yes. The one with jet black hair."

"That's her ma'am."

"Okay then. Let me show you to your classroom."

"Thank you, ma'am." Arashi said.

<center>* * *</center>

Kagome Higurashi looked boredly out the window. "Wow, it's time like these that I actually want to hang with Inu Yasha and collect the jewel shards," she suddenly had a totally KAWAII daydream of her and Inu Yasha kissing each other, "Aaaaaaah! Why did I just think that! Okay, calm down Kagome. I just was bored and boredom can make you think things like that."

The teacher suddenly stood up and announced to the class," Oh, before I forget class, we have a new student coming in today. Students, please welcome Arashi Konohiro."

Arashi walked into the classroom with a very cheery smile on her face, "I am very, very happy to be joining you today. I hope I have a happy time at this school, and I hope you'll be equally happy to have me here."

At her desk, Kagome rolled her eyes,"What did she do? Practice what she was going to say?", Kagome apparently knew already if she was going to befriend this person or not. Let's just say that she judged a book by its cover - or in this case, she judged Arashi only by her actions and her looks. Arashi wasn't ugly or anything. Arashi just looked ultra proper. No doubt she was probably a totally smart bookworm. Her short hair was just right. Kagome couldn't find even aLITTLE wrinkle in her clothes. And, on top of that, all the boys in the class were staring all "goo-goo-eyed" at her.

The teacher pointed to the empty desk next to Kagome's. "Oh great," she thought, "I bet all she can talk about a SUPERinteresting book she just read! -Psh-"

Arashi sat down. Kagome got a closer look at her. She had a quite sad look in her eyes. Kagome tried to read what she was thinking, but she couldn't.

<center>* * *</center>

After school, Kagome and a group of her friends were talking about 'Arashi the Abnormal'.

"She is so weird!", said one girl.

"You said it! And if she's so smart why'd she get kicked out of her old school?", said another.

"She got kicked out!? No way!", replied another of Kagome's friends.

"Yeah I heard she went to a college!"

"College?! You've got to be kidding!"

"Hey, Kagome, what's it like sitting next to Abnormal Arashi?"

"Huh? Oh . . . sorry I guess I was just zoning out. Well Arashi is . . . Oh my God . . . I gotta go," Kagome said as she remembered something.

<center>* * *</center>

Kagome's Boring Flashback

(YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED BORING FLASHBACK RIGHT HERE!)

"Kagome, dear. Don't come home too late. You have to baby sit Souta today."

"Yeah, sure Mom."

THE END (of her boring flashback, not the story)

<center>* * *</center>

Kagome rushed home and saw Souta playing in the front yard. "Hey Souta. Mom says I gotta look after you."

Souta looked puzzled, "Why would you need to? When I got home someone was already there to look after me."

"Really? Who?"

"Inu Yasha", Souta said as-a-matter-o-factly.

"Inu Yasha!" Kagome blurted out, "When did he get here?!"

"Well, I found him sneaking around in your room."

Kagome rushed up into her room finding Inu Yasha asleep on her bed.

"Sit, boy!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH", Inu Yasha fell right off her bed, face-first as usual.

"Kagome! What did you do that for?! I was having a nice, cozy dream until you showed up!"

"What were you doing sneaking around in my room?!"

"Damn, he told you."

"Inu Yasha! Why are you here!?"

A little rush of red appeared on his face, "To see . . . you."

And at that Kagome's daydream became a reality.