InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The New Girl ❯ THe First Day ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

********************************
Kagome Higurashi woke up to the sound of her alarm ringing. She quickly got out of her bed and made her way to the bathroom. She quickly brushed her teeth and hair and headed to her closet.
 
She picked out a cute little baby blue t-shirt that said... "Angels have PMS, too." with little wings on the back. And she also got out a pair of low hiphugger jeans, but not too low.
 
She wanted to make a good impression on her fist day. She quickly ate breakfast, grabbed her car keys, backpack, and cell and left. She was now 16, so her mom had bought her a cute little baby blue Mistubishi Spyder convertible (a/n did i spell it right??), in honor of her mom's new job.
 
So, Kagome had to transfer to a new school. 'gosh, i hope i'm not late..' Kagome thought as she pulled up to the schools parking lot. When she parked, there was a group of people that looked like some seniors, heading towards her car. "Hey bitch, what the fuck do you think you are doing, parking in our spots?", said a black haired girl, with red eyes."Seesh, I'm sorry…bitch…..", kagome said as she pulled out looking for another spot.
'Crap, I did make a bad impression, especially to seniors.. Oh Kami!'
 
When Kagome finally found a spot, she headed to the office to go get her schedule. Then that girl came up to her, and pushed her against the wall. " You dare insult me, Bitch?", the girl said
 
. " I was not, I was only stating the obvious, and that's "Miss Bitch" to you." Kagome replied back. Kagome looked at the girl and saw that she dressed like a slut, with a halter top that clung onto her like sticky syrup, down to a mini skirt, that was cut even more, she bet that if this girl, bent down, everyone could see her ass. "What the hell are you looking at, little bitch?"

" Oh nothing, except that you look like a complete bimbo."

The girl waas about to slap the girl, when all of a sudden a cold, yet suave voice said " Kagura, let the girl go, we have no time for little people like her."
"Oh, alright then Sesshie-poo, only for you because your'e my boyfriend" Kagura said as she clung onto his arm.

"Get off me, I'm not in the mood" Sesshomaru said (a/n eeeh!!! he's finally here..so hot...*drool*). He took a quick glance back, 'why was I so nice to that girl, she insulted Kagura, yet she looks so innocent and shy.' Sesshomaru thought. He quickly shook those thoughts out of his head 'but...this is the only time...' Sesshomaru thought as he walked down the hallway. But he still couldn't get that girl out of his mind......

So...what do u think? should I continue it? RAte and Review please. i want to know how i did, but please DON'T FLAME
See you next time, if you like my fic, if you don't then oh well...but if you like my fic, i'll give you a shout-out in my next chapter. Thanks...Ja Ne
^_^ *vi-chan*