InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Power Within the Heart ❯ The Power within the Heart ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Power within the Heart

Kagome Higurashisat on the edge ofthe well to the portal of feudal Japanand her time.She went back home with the sacred Jewel Shards in her hands.She lived in , Kagome Higurashi lived in Japan, Tokyo. All her friends were nice and kind to her. But still. A thing that kept bugging her brain was ,Inu yasha, she hadn't seen him over then 1 year. The sacred jewel shards were hanging on a string on her neck. She rubbed her fore finger and her thumb against them and her eyes got teary and she started crying. It had been so long from the accident. Inu yasha had ignored her and went running after Kikyo. The high Priestess. Thought Kagome. Then she cleared her mind and wiped away her tears. It was no use. She couldn't get Inu Yasha to forgive her for being so mad at him. Kagome sat on her bed. With the urge of seeing Inu Yasha once again. Even if it was for the last time." KAGOME!!!!! BREAKFAST IS READY!!! TIME TO GET READY FOR SCHOOL!!!!" Kagome's mom yelled from downstairs. Kagome kept her mind off Inu yasha when she went to school. "Why the long face Kagome?" cried her best friend "It's nothing" Kagome replied Icily. "Just some problems that's all". "hmm problems ayy?, What kind of Problems Kagome?""um……….. nothing…." Kagome said. "Are you sure you don't want to tell us?" "I'm sure" Kagome said instantly giving her best friends the unfriendly look.

Kagome was in the temple and she climbed down the well. All of a sudden there was blue water and then she climbed out of the well and saw that she was in feudal Japan. Inu Yasha was sitting on a cherry blossom tree "Ka-Ka-Ka-Kagome?" he stuttered with an unbelievable look . "Yes Inu Yasha, it's me! Kagome" Kagome replied turning her head away at the last work. Inu Yasha blushed and mumbled the words "I'm Sorry". "Kagome went over to Inu Yasha and told him to come down ." come down Inu Yasha she said in her most soothing and kin voice to make Inu Yasha come down the cherry blossom tree. Inu Yasha came down "I'm sorry too Inu Yasha, I shouldn't have gotten mad, I know you like Kikyo and I will not interfere" Kagome said taking deep breaths in between the sentence.Kagome hugged Inu Yasha to say she was very sorry and Inu Yasha calmed down and hugged her too.

They were just glad to be back together again. Kagome and Inu Yasha walked down the trail holding hands while Sango was worrying to death about Kagome. "Where could she be?" "Why isn't she here yet?" "MIROUKU!!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT" " If only Inu Yasha and you weren't so greedy and selfish" " Hey, Where is Inu Yasha anyways?" Sango said worrying too much. "First" of all Mirouku replied bitterly "She might be at home studying for things she says so called tests, second of all, She still might be angry at Inu Yasha, Third of all What did I do to make it all my fault? Fourth of all, I am not greedy, a little selfish maybe but so not greedy"

. Sango was speechless that Mirouku had answered all her questions in just one sentence with a lot of commas. Mirouku edged closer to Sango and Sango edged further away "I am going to see if Kagome's back" Sango Shouted. Mirouku followed closely behind her .Close enough to create body heat.

Sango Forever : Did ya like it?

Sango Forever: I didn't

Sango forever -giggles histerically- remember to sign the review for my storry! This is going to be my first acual story that has chapters. The other ones are just for fun. You would probably say I am crazy but I'm not,I want to put them out for allitle longer or forever!

Sango_Forever:TATA!! Or Toodles. C-Ya . B-B