InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Prophecy ❯ Chapter 7

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey Sorry I didn't update for couple of days but my computer broke down. Ok I might change the looks of characters during the story. R & R

Everybody went home to get ready. Shippou and Yumi were up at their rooms preparing. From what their parents have told them they'll need: Soap, Shampoo (I wonder who suggested that) instant food, toothbrush, toothpaste, weapons, bags, extra clothing and camping supplies (If you don't know what includes under Camping Supplies: Matches, sleeping bags, tents (they won't be taking that) etc. get the point?). While in Hoshi and Taijia residents (Sango chose to live her maiden name… if they had that back in Sengoku Jadai… oops… Federal Era.) People were going nuts. Natsu and Sango were choosing an outfit that would resemble to the Slayer outfit and Sou and Miroku were doing the same only with the Hoshi outfits (I know that that's not how you spell Hoshi but I already said that that's how you spell it in the prologue so I'm not gonna change it.) In Fushigi's house everything was calm, if you don't count the crying that his mom provided for a more dramatic affect not that she had a chose, the tears just wouldn't stay in her eyes. It was much easier in Kaze's house. He didn't have to pack much because everything he needed was already on him. Ok it was - accent on the word was-he asked his dad to take his natural clothing…fur… away because he could not wear normal clothing with out it. By morning everybody were packed (Bellow I will write an explanation of what they are wearing and carrying)

Shippou: A pair of orange shorts, an orange T-shirt, black faded jeans, orange wife beater. Black running shoes with orange slashes and the sides. In his pockets he put his illusion toys( I don't know hat they are actually called so that's how I call them. If you know what they are actually called please e-mail me). In his orange/ brown bag (his clothing is in it too. The wife-beater and the jeans I mean) a coat, an umbrella (it's a big bag ok) his fold-up scooter (it's fictional: scooter that you can fold in a small cube) bathing stuff, candy (duh!!!) and water.

Natsu: a pink tight Chinese style top with no sleeves (pink) and a pair of skin tight jeans (black), a black tank top with a pink slash on her breasts and a tight caprees that flare at the bottom that are black with pink lines on the sides. She wore black construction boots with neon pink lasses. In her neon pink bag she had: powder soup (you know those bags that have powder you put in the water and then steer it and woala you have soup), bathing supplies, her fold up scooter, and water. Her weapons were attached to her arms and some were hidden around her outfits.

Sou: a deep purple baggy t-shirt that reached his knees (weird I know but I had to make it look a lot like the robe) and baggy black jeans, a purple wife beater with black shorts. On his feet he wore black running shoes with purple lasses (you can tell he likes purple). He had a black bag with a little bit of purple on it. In it he had ramen, water, bathing stuff, first aid kit (finally somebody has thought of that lol, sorry I forgot about it before) his fold up bike (weird I know you can't fold a bike to that size but it's my FanFic so just use your imagination) swim trunks (by the way everyone took their bathing suits, I'm gonna consider them as bathing supplies ok?) and Playboy magazines. He hid scrolls everywhere through his body and pockets and he held a staff in his hands. His father told him that an Air void would appear on his hand once he reaches Federal Era so he had put on prayer beads to seal it.

Fushigi: He wore a back wife beater with a red button up shirt on top and a pair of black shorts, a red t-shirt with faded black jeans. Red skater shoes with black swooshes at the side (Don't you just love the word swooshes? And yes it is a word) In his read bag he had ramen, bathing stuff, first aid kit, binding spell beads …just in case someone got out of control… water, ramen (did I already said `ramen'?) Game boy advance and his skateboard. He attached Tokijin (Yes, that's how you spell it... I checked).

Kaze: a black sweatshirt with faded jeans (black), white wife beater with black shorts. White running shoes with black shoe lasses. A white bag with the same things as Sou in it except for the magazines. He didn't need anything for a weapon but his mom insisted for him to take a katana just in case.

InuYumi: a navy blue tank top that ended about 9 inches under her breast (that's a little when you put it on. I have one like that) with a black caprees, a black t-shirt that showed her stomach (it has a blue heart on it which is outlined in a neon blue color. Yeah I have one like that too) and a black faded hip-huggers. On her feet she had black skater shoes with neon blue lasses. In her black backpack she had everything Natsu did and A CD player with her mom's CD in it and a skateboard. She didn't put a scooter in it. As a weapon she had bow and arrow and a sword.

They all reached the shrine at the same time. You could tell they were nervous. Never before have they left the safety of their home for a long time. And now they had to go away for a long time not knowing what will happen when they get to the other side, will they live? Be accepted? Loved? Just as everyone were ready to say their goodbyes Sango arriver.

"Banzen and Shinji won't be able to come. They are in America and will be staying there for a long time."- she explained.

" Oh, that's ok we'll live"- answered relieved Natsu, she hated seeing her relatives.

After they finished saying their goodbyes the teenagers all held onto Yumi.

"Here goes nothing"- they all said in unison and jumped through the well.