InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Purple Lord Of Darkness ❯ EndNotes

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry it took so long, but here they are!
To: Hitsugaya630
O.o something else? There are times when asking questions is the wrong thing to do… I know the Barney concept was out there, but defiantly LOL-able. Thanks for the review! Sorry it took so long!
 
 
To: kokoronagomu
 
Ah yes…then you were spared most of the horrors of that childhood memory. I watched barney when I was younger…I am not fond of that given his past track record with the police. You, mad' am, are a strong woman to resist that pull to just curl up and die from laughter. For that, I applaud you. Thanks for the review! Sorry it took so long!
 
 To: Silver Dog of the Snow
I think that I replied to you when I showed you the picture, but let me know so I don't slight you. Thanks for the review! Sorry it took so long!
 
To: animelover4ever
 
Well…Sesshomaru was still involved. He had to battle the Purple Lord with his vocals. I think the keep in touch concept died, but we will have to try and “re-kindle things” (not in a romantic creepy way…) Thanks for the review! Sorry it took so long!
 
To: Naiya Toshi
The funniest? Really? I take great pride in this :D. What can I say…I know how to make things dramatic and add in a touch of comic relief. What? I always thought that Sesshomaru would have a fantastic singing voice when he tucked Rin in. Thanks for the review! Sorry it took so long!
 
To: angel-up-above-heaven
Lol…sorry… Barney is either a hoot to ya or a creeper to ya. I hope that it didn't damage you too much though. Thanks for the review! Sorry it took so long!
 
To: Ikichira
 
Hn…what else is big and purple that keeps throwing people of the obscure trail? Lol…wow…I should have referenced you first for the lyrics since you know so much. I just remembered that the song started with “I love you”…but it was enough to carry me through the story. My guess is that he is a T-Rex, but I could be waaaaaaay off. Glad it tickled your funny bone! Thanks for the review! Sorry it took so long!
 
To: wbk
 
Lol…maddening indeed. I have a friend that still has to endure listening to that song because of younger family members. Lol…Tele-tubbies? Hn…that is crazy….crazy enough to work… Thanks for the review! Sorry it took so long!
 
 To: Lil Babe0206
Already replied to. If not, then let me know so that you are not slighted.
 
To: anime-rocks-1010
FEAR THE BARNEY. The seriousness adds to the humor: keeps you guessing no? Thanks for the review! Sorry it took so long!
 
To: shell6
Glad you liked it! Thanks for the review! Sorry it took so long!
To: Fookie
 
:D. Barney works wonders for the element of surprise. Glad you liked it! Thanks for the review! Sorry it took so long!
 
To: gothicgirlinlove
Already replied to. If not, then let me know so that you are not slighted.