InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Reason ❯ Gossip ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: Chapter 8!! WARNING: SHORT CHAPTER!!! Its almost 11 at night and I have to go somewhere in the morning. So I just need to make this short.

Dear Kagome_Luvz_Inuyasha:

You can check your reviews by finding your story title and clicking the little things next to the rating. I assume their pictures or something, but I can't really tell cuz they don't show up on my computer. I hope you figure out what I mean.

That's it. enjoy minna-san!!!

Disclaimer: I ran out of funny ways to say I don't own inuyasha.

The reason

Chapter 8- Gossip

Last Time:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

(A/N: look at the last chapter to see what I mean ^_^)

*************************************************************** *********

Eri, Arimi, and Yuka were plotting to get Kag/Inu together along with Mir/San. They sat there, watching practice continue while talking about ways to get them together. Mina, Kin and Yasuo stood there nervously as they watched the four friends practice and the three girls plot. they all hoped that Inuyasha wouldn't understand what the hell the girls were talking about.

*************************************************************** *********

Inuyasha could hear Kagome's dumb friends talking about something. He didn't understand a word they were saying. They kept saying his name, Kagome, Miroku and Sango a lot though. Along with the words dance, prom, going out. they also sighed a lot.

He ignored them and focused on practicing

*************************************************************** *********

Kagome sighed as they returned inside. Practice was over and she didn't have time to take a shower because a) Inuyasha was going first. He took longer than her. b) Eri, Arimi and Yuka were still there. and C) she hoped to get them out of there before Inuyasha came out of the shower. The shower was next to her room and she usually left her door open. They would see him walk down the hall in a towel.

*************************************************************** *********

"Sooooooooooooooooooooo?" the three girls said once they and Kagome entered the room.

"`Sooooooooooooooooooooo', what?" Kagome said. This was gonna be bad.

"So, what's up with you and Inuyasha?"Eri said.

"IF that's even his real name. Who would name their child dog-demon?" Arimi said.

"There is nothing `up' between me and Inuyasha," Kagome replied, deciding against explaining Inuyasha's name to them. `I was afraid of this' she thought.

"Sssssuuuuuurrrreeee, there isn't." Yuka said. Over-emphasizing the first word.

"There isn't!" Kagome argued, trying her best to keep calm.

"I don't see what's so bad about it, Kag," Arimi said.

"I'd love to have Inuyasha," Eri said dreamily.

"What do ya mean, `have'?" Kagome screeched. She was turning red. "You can't `have' Inuyasha!"

"Ooooooo, look how jealous she is!" Yuka said.

"Yeah, and she's so red!" Arimi said.

"I bet she loves him!" Eri said,

"Ooooooo, Kagome and Inuyasha!" Yuka and Arimi said laughing. Eri joined them in the chant. "Sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

"AUGH!" Kagome yelled. She was gonna kill her friends. Did they have to be so immature? Did they immediately drop Hojo out of the picture because Inuyasha was there? Not that she minded, though. they had already kissed, once. But that really didn't count because Kagome was afraid Inuyasha would rip her to shreds.

The three girls were still chanting. Yuka said, "First comes Love!"

Arimi said, "Then comes Marriage!"

Eri said, "Then comes baby in a baby carriage!"

They began all over again. "Kagome and Inuyasha sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! first comes love! Then comes marriage! Then comes baby in a baby carriage!"

Kagome was about to go and kill her friends when she heard a door open. Lo and behold, it was Inuyasha, fresh out of the shower. He was clutching a towel around his waist and had a towel over his head, absent-mindedly rubbing the top of his head.

He yelled with several veins popping, "OI! WILL YA SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

The girls stopped chanting at Kagome and Inuyasha sitting in a tree. Kagome froze with her 1000 page history book looming over the three. they all stared in amazement at Inuyasha.

"We've sat in a tree before! Now stop your fuckin' singing!" Inuyasha yelled before stomping off towards his room.

Kagome thought, `Oh shit.'

A/N: Chapter 8!!!! Damn I'm tired. *yawn*. Oh so sleepy. Church took all my energy. *thud* *snoring* bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Umm… boredomstrikes is not available right now. she's collapsed on the floor. This is her sister. Umm…… what is it that she puts at the end of these thingies? Oh! Right! Remember to review my sister's story! Even though I havent read it!