InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Rebellion ❯ Train Station ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Hiya! Ok, so I already have a fan. Fic. Going, yes I know. But I’m sort of in a wall for that one. Right now I have about fifteen ways I want it to go and can only choose one! So to take my mind off it, I’m writing this. Hope u enjoy. Review! U can review even w/o a pen name ^^







Trapped….can’t… breath……….help….me


Kagome woke up in her usual mid-night sweat. The same dream, four months in a row. She look at the moon, it shined big and white like in her dreams. She sighed, she needed to get to sleep. Tomorrow was a big day, will not for her. But if she didn’t sleep well tonight she might not live tomorrow. She sighed deeper, life was so complicated now a day’s . She laid her head back down and closed her eyes willing sleep to some to her.

~Sakura~

Bam! Kagome hurried through the chaotic streets. Bombs went off everywhere, she knew it was coming today. The damn rebellion, didn’t they see if they killed everyone, once they won there be no victory? She personally thought they wanted it that way, for them to have everything to there own. The streets were nearly empty and she was about to get on the train when she heard it.

“Help!” she look at the train, people push themselves in as the bell started signaling the soon departure of the train. “Please! Help!” she heard it loud and clear, the sound of a child. She look at the train…Kagome don’t do it. Kagome listen to me…..you! You will get on that train right now young lady…. She stepped off the platform as the train pulled away. She ran down the street looking for the child, she was kind of wondering if it was normal for her to be cursing herself out in her mind. She spotted a little speck of red in-between two walls.

“Hello?” she called. She heard a squeak, followed by a shrill cry.

“Please sob help…sniffle me!” Kagome stared at the carrot top of the kid. She sighed, how could she even think of stepping on the train? She reached her hand in the little gap, she felt something.

“Is this your hand?” the thing squeezed back, confirming it was a hand. She pulled with all her might, placing her leg up against the wall for more power. Finally the kid pop out throwing her backward and the midget demon child straight on her chest. He was battered, sharp red cuts covered most of his body and face. His face was smudge with black and tears.

“Thank you!” he lunged for her wrapping his hand around her. She smiled, demon children must have it rough. No human willing to help, and lord knows no demon would help. She look around, everything was cleared out. And she could hear a soft growl, the demon child stiffen. “We have to hide,” he hissed. She already knew and carried him off behind a car. He quickly took out two pieces of papers and mumbled something, the paper glowed blue before turning back to normal. “Put that in ur mouth until it dissolved.” Kagome look at the kid.

“Um no thanks…I don’t like paper.” The kid shook his head and jammed it in her mouth.

“It will hide our smell! There coming it will dissolve soon enough.” he jammed a piece in his mouth just as Kagome heard it.

“There all gone,” an eerie cold voice poured into her ears.

“Your freaking me out ‘there all gone’ chill!” this voice was happy and a bit to up beat.

“Whatever. Our mission would be complete…IF SOMEONE DIDN’T MOLEST THE PRISONER!” the voice shouted, Kagome peek into the car windows so she could see who was talking. One was a silver haired demon the other was a …human?

“I didn’t molest her,” he said simply. “She took it way out of context. I simply touched, nothing more.” The silver hair one shook from anger.

“She got away after she knock you out! Then they had already killed her by the time we found her!” the human one leaned back and shrugged.

“Who would have known she could hit so hard?”

“Not the--- there’s someone here. Children! Children come to play? I have ice cream!” Kagome froze for two reasons. One that ice cream man from chitty chitty bang bang always scared her. Secondly they had found them.

“Demon kid! Why can they smell us?” the child shook rapidly in her arms.

“My name is Shippo! And my magic isn’t that strong.” Kagome look back threw the car window, they were gone. “There gone,” the kid said.

“Where?” Kagome ask looking around.

“They must have not smelled us, it must be someone else.” Kagome slumped down, thank god.

“By the way, Shippo, I’m Kagome.” He smiled. She stood of and pulled him up too. “Should we run why we have the change?” he nodded. She dashed out into the streets. Only to be stopped with a hand over her mouth to and a claw to her neck.

“Ah, there’s the children,” the voice whispered before she was knock out.


A/N: How did you like? I really like this so I might have a chapter up by later tonight, but who knows with me!