InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Roommate ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The roommate

 

Sara: This is my new story called The roommate as you can see at the top of the screen. This is gonna be a short a/n since I wanna hurry up and finish the chappy so I can update Love makes the world go round by tomorrow. And I decided not to type Champion so that's one less story.

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 

 

The Roommate: Chapter 1

 

 

Summary: AU: Kagome Higurashi, aspiring actress, realizes that she has no money left over to pay for her rent so she posts and ad for a roommate. Inuyasha Takeimo, a bankrupt actor in need of a place to stay…

 

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 

BEEP… BEEP… BEEP…

 

Three more minutes

 

BEEP… BEEP… BEEP…

 

I can make just three more minutes. Then I will get into the shower and everything will be ok.

 

BEEP… BEEP… BEEP…

 

I sit up annoyingly and glare at the lavender walls. Damn insomnia kept me up all night, I thought angrily as I stomp out of the bed and over to the bathroom. Kikyou Baka, daughter of Naraku Baka (wealthiest man in Tokyo), is at the sink, dropping her contacts, dental floss, and makeup into a small Louis Vutton duffel bag.

 

"I hope you know that I am not paying for this month Kagome." She spat as she rustles around for her box of hair feathers. I nod as I reaches for her toothbrush, which was now covered in Kikyou's facial powder.

 

"You don't have to make a trail Kikyou. I think silence will let me know that you are gone." I mumbled. Kikyou is leaving the apartment today. She graduated from Najidensoko School of the Arts, also owned by Mr. Baka. I go to Najidensoko Theatrical Academy. Many famous people have gotten thought Najidensoko, and I'm going to be one of them.

 

"Kagome! I asked you to get out of my damn way!" Kikyou snaps and pushes me out of the way, as she bristles past me with her duffel bag. I roll at my eyes at the back of her head and turn to the mirror. I look at the faint purple streaks in my hair. I did them during my rebel years at age 17. I still have the 5 holes to prove it. I quickly undress and hobble into the shower clumsily. I turn the water on hot and feel the water beating down on my back in a soft pitter-patter. The steam rises and the air becomes hazy but I can see clearly enough to turn on the shower radio. I adjust the stations.

 


Don't wanna be an American idiot.
One nation controlled by the media.
Information age of hysteria.
It's calling out to idiot Amer-

 

"No" I sigh out loud.

 

You've got your dumb friends
I know what they say
They tell you I'm difficult
But so are they
But they don't know me
Do they even know you?
All the things you hide from me
Al-

 

"Heard to much" (Sara: Yea. They play Happy Ending way too much on 97.9)

I sigh and turn off the radio all together. It is almost time to get out of the shower anyway. I reach up for a fluffy pink towel and turn off the water faucet with my toes. As I step out of the shower, towel wrapped around my body, Kikyou's boyfriend came in. I wouldn't have been as embarrassed if Kikyou's boyfriend wasn't Inuyasha Takeimo. THE Inuyasha Takeimo. The one my friends swoon over all day at N.T.A. and at the bar. I would have had Jelly knees if Inuyasha didn't stumble in on me, half-naked. I shriek, causing Inuyasha's fluffy dog-ears to flatten against his head.

"Shut up wench! I just came in to take out the damn trash!" Inuyasha snapped and picked up the trash bag. She could faintly hear him mumble, who would wanna see younaked anyway? Kagome scoffed and found a XL tee in the clean laundry basket. It was obviously Inuyasha's tee that he left when he slept over. I push open the bathroom door and walk over to my bureau. I reach for my pink brush and wrench out the unwanted knots in my hair. I put on low-rise denim jeans and a black belly shirt. I look at Kikyou. She is wearing her most expensive Gucci strappy boots and a tight mini dress. Inuyasha is taking her out to Tour de clair de lune par la lune. I pat my pocket. I worked extra hours at WacDonalds with Ayumi and Sango for this money. I like to shop as much as any other girl, but right now, I wanna use my money so I can make my dream come true. I slip out of the door and walk down the hall to the elevator.

 

"Kags! Wait up!" Sango calls as she runs graciously down the hall. Sango goes to Najidensoko School of Gymnastics two miles from here. She is my best friend. We tell each other everything and she would never tell a soul, ("even if they rip off my toes," She swore once). There is a remaining few feet so Sango does a back flip and lands in front of me. I smile.

"Hey Sang. Im going down to the mall for the clothes that I am going to wear to the audition at seven sharp." I fill her in. Sango nods, her brown eyes growing big.

"I would go shopping but today is Kohaku's birthday." Sango replies quietly. Kohaku is her little brother. He was kidnapped and his dead body was found three years later under a swamp, now named The Swamp of Kohaku. "But don't worry. I'll still be at your audition." I smile solemnly at her loyal friend. As we depart from the elevator, Sango shouts that she will call me and bounces away lightly. I get into my car and drive to Tokyo Mall. I enter a store called (x)Neiman Marcus. The clothes are kind of expensive here but I need to make a good impression. A smocked tube dress catches my eye. I look at the price tag. $55. I sigh and walk off to the dressing room quietly. After placing the shirt over my curves, I reject it so face, you can see steam coming off of it. Nobody shops like me.

"If I was a rich princess, what would I buy?" I ask myself out loud over and over again.

"I'd think that she would wear this." A voice says holding up the cutest Donna Ricco dress. It is like a tube top but there are two halter straps holding it up. The whole outfit was black. I gasp loudly.

"Try it." The man said. I got the dress and disappeared into the dressing rooms to try the dress.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sara: Short Chapter I know. But not to worry, if I get reviews, chappy two will come up.

 

NO CHAPPY TWO WITHOUT AT LEAST 3 REVIEWS!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hey whats that down there!

It looks so cool

Not here but lower

And lower

And lower

And lower

See it too?

Kinda purple and says some works on it.

Hmm… Wonder what will happen when I press it.