InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Roommate ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Roommate

 

Sara: Got three reviews so here is the new chapter. I know I made a few mistakes in the last chapter but you still got the idea.

 

Omae (anonymous): No what you said isn't mean. When I proofread it, I actually agree with you. I'll try to make it better.

 

City nightz (anonymous): Thanks! I thought the first chappy was kinda bad.

 

Shamanic Destiny: I will update as long as people want me too!

 

AquaSpirit44: Thanks for telling me that my story is nice! It made me start to think about writing a new chappy before the end of the day.

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 

The Roommate: Chapter 2

 

Summary: AU: Kagome Higurashi, aspiring actress, realizes that she has no money left over to pay for her rent so she posts and ad for a roommate. Inuyasha Takeimo, a bankrupt actor in need of a place to stay...

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 

DING DONG

 

I look at the door and groan.

 

DING DONG

 

I roll my eyes and continue to stitch the finishing touches on my new dress.

 

DING DONG

 

I continue to sew, ignoring the door. There was only five hours left until the audition.

 

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR WENCH!" I push the chair back strongly and pick up my pin patch thing (Sara: You know those things that you stick the pins in?) that is shaped like a star. I wrench open the door.

 

"YES!" I shout through gritted teeth. Amber eyes glare back at me.

 

"I left my shirt here." He says. I roll my eyes and motion for him to come in. If I weren't so pissed right now, I would have blushed for only being in boy shorts and a cami.

 

"Put on some clothes on next time wench." I hear him mumble. I scoff and open my bedroom door.

 

"There." I say, pointing to my hamper. Inuyasha follows my finger with his eyes and groans.

 

"You wore it?!?" He shouts.

 

"Thanks for pointing that out Captain Obvious." I mumble. Inuyasha grumbles about woman as he walks towards my lavender hamper with stars glued on it. He goes through my hamper, throwing my bras, underwear, and shirts on the floor in the process. I walk up to him and tap my foot. On the corner of the hamper is his shirt, dangling and rich with the smell of Sakura blossoms. Inuyasha finds it and bounds out of the room, then the apartment. I roll my eyes and put my dirty things back into the hamper.

 

"What a animal." I mumble to myself and go back to my sewing.

 

<<<<<<<<<THIRTY MINUTES LATER>>>>>>>>>

 

I do a double take in the mirror.

 

"I can't believe this is me." I repeat to myself for about the hundredth time. I fixed up the black dress that the man pointed out for me. Now it has frills down to my feet and it is puffed out like feathers. I have on high black heels and black gloves that reach my elbows. Sango is coming over in about ten, no nine minutes. I remove the hair curlers that were clad in my hair, and ringlets of complicated curls drop to my shoulders. As I finish applying my pink eye shadow and pink blush, the doorbell rings. I open it and Sango bounds in. She has on a green knee-high skirt and a white tank top, covered with a green hoodie.

 

"Kagome! That is gorgeous! You will be a perfect stuck up princess!" Sango cries. We hug.

 

"C'mon. Time to go." I say ask I flip off the lights and we exit the apartment.

 

<<<<<<<<<AT THE STUDIO>>>>>>>>>

 

Sango and I walk into Najidensoko Hall. Mr. Baka greets Sango and me at the door. Many people compliment my outfit, which makes Sango blush ("I didn't know this was such a formal occasion." She said with a sigh). We come to an abrupt stop when there is a row of people leading from a lone door.

 

"What is this line for?" I ask somebody in front of me. She turns around.

 

"This line is for the part of Sachii, the stubborn princess." The girl informs me. I smile and she turns back around.

 

"I wish you best of luck Kags!" Sango says and walks over to the waiting bench. I smile and rehearse my lines. I see people go in, and come out tearful. Others go in and come out with a pink slip.

 

"Wait," I stop one, "What are those?" The girl looks at me and smiles.

 

"These"-she can barely contain her excitement-"These slips tell you if you have a part." The girl squeals and runs off. I nod and continue to watch the people entering and leaving.

 

"NEXT!" I hear a voice call. I open my eyes.

 

"Its your turn Kags!" Sango laughs and I run up to the door as fast as my heels can take me. I enter the room. The judges turn and look at me. I can immediately recognize Sesshomaru Takahashi and Hiten Thunder.

 

"Hurry up!" Hiten moans. I bow and run to the center of the room.

 

"I am going to act the part from Stage 5 act 2." I say. I can hear my voice shaking. I clear it and close my eyes. When I open them, I can feel my own anger radiating.

 

"I SAID I WANT A HUSBAND NOW AND I MEAN NOW!" I start. I stomp around the room in mock anger. In my eyes, I am looking at Inuyasha Takeimo.

 

"I don't care what you think is right, hell I don't care what you think. All I know is that if you don't listen to me RIGHT NOW you will be kicked out of the castle." I say snob-like. To emphasize what I was saying, I rip off a shoe and throw it at Hiten. He dodges it easily.

 

"Bravo!" Sesshomaru says and claps. Hiten nods. I smile and retrieve my shoe. I turn to leave.

 

"Hold on girl." Sesshomaru says. I turn around. He holds out a pink slip. My heart jumps to my throat. I get the slip and read it as I leave the room. Sango rushes up to me as another actress enters the room.

"YOU GOT ONE!" Sango shouts. I nod giddily and hop up and down. My friend snatches the letter from my hand and reads it aloud.

Dear actress,

If you have this letter, then you were chosen to be Princess Sachii. I want to inform you that you will be the one that buys all the items needed and you must pay for the trainer that gets you fit for the part.

Congrats on the part,

The Team

 

Sango reads the note over and over.

 

"What a bunch of bull!" She shouts. I shake my head.

 

"No. Maybe they need the money for other parts in the play." I say. Sango shrugs.

 

"Then as a present from friend to friend, I shall assist you in shopping." Sango says and puts a hand on her heart.

 

"Wait a minute. Your not gonna help me pay?" I ask.

 

"Hell no!" She shouts. I groan and we walk out of the building. All of the actress in line sweatdrop.

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 

Sara: I hope this one has fewer mistakes. I ABC checked it so it should be ok.

AT LEAST 11 REVIEWS IN ALL FOR NEXT CHAPTER (not 11 more reviews)

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 

Hey whats that down there!

It looks so cool

Not here but lower

And lower

And lower

And lower

See it too?

Kinda purple and says some words on it.

Hmm... Wonder what will happen when I press it..............