InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Roommate ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Roommate

 

Sara: I'm BACK! And I have a new chapter up my sleeve. I have so many ideas for this story. I already planned the end. Now all I have to do is plan everything in between. :-). This is already my number one story. Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I was at a sleepover. I know you're probably like `Don't Twelve year olds have school?'. Well this week was a state convention so we didn't have any school after Monday and Tuesday. Anyway. I already typed Chapter 5 but now I have to do 3 and 4.

 

InuYashaphr33k: Thanks. The entertaining twist is what I was going for. :-)

 

Shrimple13: When I was trying to think up a last name for them, Baka just popped into my head.

 

Cherryblosomz (for both): I will try to proofread it this time as well as ABC check. Just to make you happy :-)

 

Jokermanequin: Don't worry. The story isn't stopping anytime soon.

 

Sarcasm Girl8 (for both): I need as much reviews as I can get (just for the motivation). So many people tell me im funny all the time but when I hear it from reviews, it makes my day a whole lot better.

 

Tokichic (anonymous): Thanks. I was trying really hard to get the characters just right.

 

Draco1000 (anonymous): (don't really have much to say) thanks for telling me its great. (Not to be mean or anything :-))

 

Kawaii-Kitsune000: OH MY FREKIEN KAMI I AM SO GLAD U LIKE IT. I'll try to make sure all my words are the `same tense' (whips out literacy book)

 

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or any characters from the show. The only thing I own is the story plot. ::sigh::

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 

The Roommate: Chapter 3

 

Summary: AU: Kagome Higurashi, aspiring actress, realizes that she has no money left over to pay for her rent so she posts and ad for a roommate. Inuyasha Takeimo, a bankrupt actor in need of a place to stay...

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 

"C'mon Kagome! I could have done a hundred of those by now!" Sango yells as I struggle to do a back flip on the balance beam. I look at her evilly. I reach my hands behind my back and try to jump.

 

"AHH!" I cry as I land on my back and slowly roll off (Sara: That hurts. I tried.) and land on my face. The blue floor mat isn't so comfortable right now. Sango kneels down to my level.

 

"Good thing you didn't try out for Najidensoko Gymnastics School." She mumbles as she helps me up.

 

"I'd like to see you get on stage and try to act out Shakespeare." I shout and blow a stray strand of raven black hair out of my face. Me and Sango are practicing before the trainer comes in thirty minutes.

 

"Let me show you one more time." Sango finally says after looking at WcDonalds across the street longingly. She sighs and pulls herself up onto the wooden beam.

 

"NOW WATCH!" She shouts and does three back flips for good measure.

 

"I didn't know Sachii had to know Gymnastics." I say and put on my shoes. "Lets go to WcDonalds and wait of the trainer in there." Sango nods and puts on her coat so that it covers her bare arms. We are both only wearing a tank top and shorts. When I walk out the door, wisps of wind take my hair scrunchie away, leaving my hair flying haphazardly around my face.

 

"Damn." I say and we run across the street. I enter the fast food restaurant and walk up to the counter.

 

"I'd like a WcChicken and a small WcFlurry." Sango says.

 

"I just want Caesar Salad." I say. There is a strict diet that Sesshomaru put me on. But it won't kill him for me just to have a little chicken. We take a seat in the back booth.

 

INUYASHA'S POV

(Sara: There will be few times when this happens)

 

"C'mon Inu-man. It wont kill us just to stop and WcDonalds and get food." Miroku moans. "We've been driving all day from Nagoya. At least we can take one rest stop." I look at him evilly. If looks could kill right now…

 

"FINE!" I shout and push on the breaks, causing the car to screech. Miroku lurches forward and hits the glove compartment, causing it to fly open and the containments falling onto his lap. I turn into the driveway and halt.

 

"LETS GO!" I growl. Miroku looks at me like I grew an extra head.

 

"Okay man. Chill." He says and opens the door, being careful not to get his purple dress thing snagged.

 

"Honestly. I know we went to a Feudal Era Carnival but you don't have to wear that everywhere." I mumble as I reach into my pocket and pull out my credit card.

 

"Looks who's talking, Red Haori (sp?) Man." Miroku shot back. I look down at my outfit and roll my eyes.

 

"This is comfortable." I mumble under my breath as we enter the fast food restaurant. I walk up to the counter.

 

"I'd like something with beef." I say, not used to coming to WcDonalds.

 

"He means a WcChicken And I would like WcNuggets. Six please." Miroku says and winks.

 

"I hate chicken." I mumble as I hand the guy my credit card. He gives use the food.

 

"Since you are Inuyasha. THE Inuyasha. You can get your food and I'll check your credit card while you eat." The clerk says excitedly.

 

"Uh… Thanks?" I try and pick up the tray. I turn around and start off to our normal table when I see somebody there.

 

"Kikyou?" I ask nobody. No, I tell myself. Kikyou will never let her hair be wind blown all over her face. And she will never eat here. I debate in my mind. That's when I realize that I am walking forward. The girl looks up at me.

 

"INUYASHA?" She shouts. Then I realize who it is.

 

"WENCH?"

 

Sara: I would have ended it there but stories so up on ff.net a lot differently then they do on Microsoft Word.

 

BACK TO KAGOME'S POV

 

I am eating with Sango as we converse about boys, shopping, and Princess Sachii.

 

"I really think you have to know gymnastics because Princess Sachii has to be fit, and know how to flow freely while walking." Sango guesses.

 

"I agree. You should see the way you bounce along in the morning before… classes… HOLY SHIT I HAVE CLASSES AT SEVEN AND IT'S THREE!" I shout only loud enough for Sango to hear me. She flinches and sighs.

 

"The training is only for an hour." Sango says. I think about that.

 

"Yea but look at the clock." I look up to see if my clock is wrong and a hot guy comes into my view.

 

"Look at his long silver… hair…" My voice drifts off as I fight to know who it is. But then his gold eyes come into view. My brain clicks.

 

"INUYASHA!"

 

"WENCH!"

 

The whole world freezes.

 

"I knew Kikyou would be as ugly as that in public." I him say. I can feel my face turning red. Sango looks at me. She opens her mouth to start to say something. I can feel the steam rising out of my ears.

 

"WHAT! YOU SHOULD LOOK IN THE MIRROR! I THOUGHT HAORI'S WENT OUT OF STYLE YEARS AGO!" I shout. Inuyasha looks down at what he is wearing and blushes.

 

"AT LEAST I DON'T LOOK LIKE A WHORE. LOOK AT YOUR SHORTS. THEY BARELY COVER YOUR ASS! YOUR SUCH A BITCHY WANNABE!" He shouts back. Everybody in the restaurant goes silent.

 

"I didn't-" He started but I shook it off. I get up and run across the street, back to Najidensoko."

 

SANGO'S POV

(Sara: Won't be doing much of this either)

 

As Kagome run across to Najidensoko, somebody yells `FRAUD'. I turn around. The clerk is pointing at Inuyasha. THE Inuyasha. The Grade A Ass.

 

"YOU'RE A FRAUD! THIS CARD IS COMPLETELY EMPTY! THERE IS NO MONEY IN HERE!" The man shouts. Inuyasha looks at him.

 

"Yes there is! There should be 8000 dollars in there!" Some man I never see before taps Inuyasha, THE Inuyasha, on the shoulder.

 

"Didn't you spend that on your Haori? You said, and I quote, `don't worry about it. I can stay with Kikyou until some other movie asks me to act out of them and bam; I'm over 1,000,000 dollars richer' Miroku says. Inuyasha, THE Inuyasha, looked at him in horror.

 

"IM POOR! HOLY SHIT!"

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 

Sara: And that's the end of the chappy. Next chapter.

 

Next Chapter Preview:

 

I look at the bill in my hands.

 

"Sango." I say calmly. She looks up from her TV dinner.

 

"Yes."

 

"How much did you say that trainer was?"

 

"Uhm about 125 dollars."

 

"Oh… Sango?"

 

"Yes?"

 

"He was actually 725 dollars."

 

"Oh… I think I read the 1 wrong."

 

"Oh…Sango?"

 

"Yes."

 

"I hate you."

 

"I know."

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 

Hey whats that down there!

It looks so cool

Not here but lower

And lower

And lower

And lower

See it too?

Kinda purple and says some words on it.

Hmm... Wonder what will happen when I press it..............