InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Roommate ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Roommate

 

Sara: Hey! I am returning from my writers' block! I advise you to read Bittersweet Love. That is all.

 

REVIEWS ON ff.net

 

PrincessKagomeKK: Did you read the whole story from start? Wow! Here goes your chapter!

 

Snoochie (anonymous): Thankx!

 

Sarcasm Girl8: I hope you like this chapter then. I worked on it instead of my homework :-P.

 

REVIEWS ON mm.org

 

inu/saku: (tear) That was the most wonderfulestest review I have ever received in review history. You make me just want to write on forever and ever!!!!

 

Xaenthe: I never heard that term used. Oh well! You're in for a surprise with this chappy.

 

This Chapter is dedicated to my friend at school. She finally got her crush to notice her and that sort of reminds me of this chapter (no spoilers in there) And it is also dedicated to Inu/Saku who sent me this review:

 

I just wish there were more chapters because I cannot wait until u has the next couple of chapters written so I can read them and write another review. So I encourage you to this story to the end. Also if you ever write a book when your older and it gets published I will most defiantly read it!!!!!!!!!

 

 

ON WITH THE STORY!

 

Beta approved by kawaii-kitsune000

 

(Kawaii- If I skipped anything and there is a mistake, blame it on my poor literacy skills ok!)

 

*************************************************************** *********

Summary: AU: Kagome Higurashi, aspiring actress, realizes that she has no money left over to pay for her rent so she posts and ad for a roommate. Inuyasha Takeimo, a bankrupt actor in need of a place to stay...

 

*************************************************************** *********

 

Inuyasha didn't go to bed last night.

 

When I awoke to throw out the sticky Ice Cream tub, I saw his asleep on the couch, TV on Tokyo TV. After I disposed of the tub, I went to the living room to wake him up. My eyes fell on the program on TV.

 

As we continue on the Inuyasha Takeimo Marathon, I would like to inform all of the views that he has dropped off of the celebrity radar, last seen in Tokyo near Najidensoko campus. We come to believe that he is staying with Kikyou Baka. Now back to your scheduled movie.

 

The news reporter disappeared from the screen and an old movie, `The Stars Are To Be Fallen', appeared. Chibi Inuyasha was shining on the stage, eyes full of joy and happiness as he recited the strong words. I curled up near the foot of the couch. The Stars Are To Be Fallen was one of my favorites, tucked away in my DVD cabinet. I would watch it after a bad date, or a bad day of school. Inuyasha looked about six or seven in the film. I have seen the film countless times. I soon shut off the TV and retreated to my bedroom.

 

*************************************************************** *********

 

The night was taking place when I awoke once again. I was about to drift back into dreamland when a foul smell reached my nose.

 

"What the hell is that?" I groaned as I eased out of bed. Najidensoko wouldn't be ready for me at school. The smell got stronger as I headed into the living room.

 

"Morning mate!" Inuyasha called from the living room and saluted at me.

 

"What in seven hells are you doing?!" I shouted, but I could obviously see the baggy containing white powder on the table and a bottle of beer in his hand.

 

"Just (burp) watching my marathon. Did'ja know that I make money for every dumbass that turns this on in their living room?" Inuyasha rambled. I could easily tell he was drunk and high. I stomped into the living room where he was. I lifted the remote and shut off the T.V.

 

"What did you do that for (hiccup) little lady?" he slurred. I rolled my eyes.

 

"For one, I don't want anybody drinking in my house. For two, don't you dare smoke marijuana-"

 

"Call it weed." Inuyasha said calmly taking in more.

 

"Shut up. Anyway, don't you dare smoke that in my living room!" I shouted as I stole it from his mouth. "I don't want to die an early death!" Inuyasha narrowed his eyes at me and dropped the weed into his beer bottle.

 

"C'mere little lady." He hiccupped again and patted the seat next to me.

 

"Inuyasha you are really drunk. Let me help you to your room." I said calmly and reached down to grasp his arm.

 

Bad Idea

 

He grabbed my arm as fast as hanyouly possible and in seconds, he was on top of me.

 

"What if I don't wanna?" The tequila was strong and I had to restrain from screaming.

 

"C'mon I-" He cut me off when his lips crushed onto mine. I was shocked and struggled to control myself. He pulled away.

 

"You know what little missy?" I didn't like the westernish talk he was giving me. "You have to ugliest eyes ever. But I like them." I rolled my eyes.

 

"Really. They have a sort of unattractive edge and it drives me wild." He grinned wide and toothy.

"What about Kikyou?" I asked nervously. I wanted to recall it but he his grin got wider and Chesire-catish.

 

"Kikyou doesn't matter anymore." He breathed. I watched his lips form the words. I was about to continue but he interrupted.

 

"She's history…" And with that he closed the gap. This kiss was passionate, but I had to stop. It took all my power to push him off.

 

"You little hentai!" I shouted and smacked him with a pillow. It wasn't that hard of a hit but it caused him to fall over unconscious.

 

"Stupid drunk." I mumbled and dragged him off to his bedroom. He was mumbling stuff about feisty women and bikinis. I was infuriated. I threw him as far as I could, which was about a few inches away.

 

"Stupid drunk." I repeated and marched off to my own bedroom.

 

 

*************************************************************** *********

 

I took a warm sip of my coffee as I sat in front of the T.V. screen. I got a total of three hours sleep last night. The coffee warmed up my lips and tickled my nose. Inuyasha was right. It does calm people. I leaned back in my chair a bit and continued to watch Viva La Bam, one of the stupidest shows in eternity (Sara: Well I don't like it). Snuggles was curled up at the bottom of the couch, snoring softly. I petted his head softly with my toes causing the dog to purr. I giggled.

 

"Stupid mutt." I said playfully as I took another sip of the coffee. "I love you." The show came to a halt and Laguna Beach came on.

 

"Now that's more like it. Watching a show about how rich I am going to be in the future." Kagome nodded approvingly. She looked at the silver chime clock that hung next to the T.V. She had forty-five minutes until she needed to be at Najidensoko so what was the rush?

 

"Let the rain fall down blah blah blah let it wash away my sanity. Da hum hum da la la. I'm coming clean!" I butchered the title song.


"You suck." I looked around and saw the source of the voice. The devil's spawn himself, Inuyasha Takeimo.

 

"Up yours." I replied and took a sip. He smiled softly but then a hand went up to his head.

 

"I got a hangover like hell and I'm not happy about it." He groaned.

 

"Well, Mr. I feel like getting high and drunk inside somebody's home so I can have a killer hangover in the morning." I replied even though he wasn't listening to me. I was floating on a cloud with my coffee and International Delight®(that was half done thanks to somebody). I could tell Inuyasha wanted to fight back but instead, he went through my cabinets.

 

"Were do you keep the Advil wench?" He asked.

 

"I allergic to Advil. But I have Aspirin in my medicine cabinet next to the poison and weapons of mass destruction." I replied.

 

"Are you sure there aren't any traps?" He commented dryly. I turned to him and grinned.

 

"Nope. Only dog treats. But you're free to take as much as you want dog-boy-chan." He narrowed his eyes at me and left, mumbling.

 

"I took that well eh Lo?" I spoke to the characters of Laguna Beach (Sara: I find myself doing that with Inuyasha occasionally). I took another slurp. I heard rattles on the door.

 

"FORGOT MY KEY!" The voice on the other side shouted.

 

"LOOK UNDER THE MAT!" I shouted back. Struggles and groans could be heard but finally, the door rattled open.

 

"Oi Kagome-chan!" Sango greeted as she closed the door behind her. She was wearing an old kimono. It had deep pink, almost magenta, across her shoulders and the body was light pink. She had a green wrap around her waist and a large brown thing across her back.

 

"This is my Rai-Rai," She answered the unasked question, pointing to Hiraikotsu. "I have that gymnastics thing today and I'm supposed to be some kind of Demon Exterminator."

 

"That's the thing Mrs. Taijiya was talking about? I don't see how that will make you a tomboy. I think it's cute." I commented taking another sip of the coffee before placing it down on the table. Sango's eyes started to twitch, like it does whenever she gets mad.

 

"Never call Rai-Rai cute!" She fumed. I rolled my eyes.

 

"My gosh. Your more protective of that thing then you are your boyfriend Miroku." I replied. Sango stomped her foot and punched the air, another thing she does when she is angry.

 

"He isn't my-" Before she could finished a voice interrupted.

 

"Can you wenches shut up? I have a hangover here!" The girls turned around to face the hanyou superstar.

 

"Sorry all migh-" I stopped her insult when I heard Sango's thick gasp.

 

"Tha-That's I-I-I-In-Inuyas-Inuyasha." She stammered. Inuyasha mumbled something that sounded like "no shit Sherlock."

 

"You met him before." I said to her. But she ignored me.

 

"I have all of your movies Mr. Takeimo. And I even bought that stupid non selling profit losing CD you made all those years back." She babbled. Inuyasha twitched.

 

"You didn't need to remind me-" Sango cut him off.

 

"Even thought I bought it from sellalltheinuyashathingsyoudontwant.org! I even went there! And I bought it for three cents but that still doesn't change the value for it in my heart." I hated when her friend babbled like this.

 

"Sango?" I asked.

 

"Yea?"

 

"Shut up." The crazy fan girl obeyed.

 

"Guess what wench?" Inuyasha asked me.

 

"You're dying in twenty eight days? You got dog food poisoning? You barked at the wrong man and now he is stalking you? I can go on and on." I replied dryly.

 

"Nope. Last night I had a dream that I kissed you. And then you turned into a cow. And you started mooing. And we were in the west. And then you got struck by a truck and died." Inuyasha stated. I rolled my eyes.

 

"I hope you know that wasn't a dream." I said and reached for my coffee mug. Inuyasha coughed.

 

"You mooed last night?" He said and if he was choking.

 

"No stupid dog. You kissed me last night." I could practically hear Sango's jaw drop to the floor. I looked to the T.V.

 

"Maybe you kissed me and now you are lying." Inuyasha said casually. I rolled my eyes.

 

"Now look what you did you lazy excuse for a dog. You made me miss Laguna Beach!" I snapped as Sango recollected her jaw and plopped down on the couch near the fireplace opposite the T.V.

 

"You watch that fake show? Wow, you are sad." Inuyasha commented. I practically spit in my coffee mug.

 

"You call me sad? That's funny. Last time I checked, I was the one with a house." I spoke. Sango gasped.

 

"Kagome!" She shouted. "Take that back!"

 

"Whose side are you on anyway?" I shouted back. Nobody seemed to notice when Inuyasha walked out.

 

"Now look. You made him mad." Sango said. I looked at the path he took and frowned. For some reason, I felt guilty.

 

::TAXI CAB::

 

"Can't believe my own best friend took his side and went pounding on Kikyou's door trying to apologize. I knew her first." I pouted.

 

"What happened little lady?" I looked around. It was the cab driver.

 

"My roommate and me got in a fight and my best friend took his side." I replied.

 

"Maybe what you said was mean." The driver tried.

 

"No. He called me sad so I said `I'm the one with the house'. That was all." I replied. The driver winced.

 

"Maybe that hurt his feelings. Maybe the house issue is one of his tender spots. You should try talking to him when you get back today." The driver said as he took a turn.

 

"Maybe your right." I said as the car slowed to a stop. I opened the door. "I'll talk to Inuyasha tonight." I said as I slammed the door shut. It limited the amount of sound his yells made. As I walked into the school, I couldn't fight the feeling that I forgot something.

 

::DRIVERS POV::

She forgot to pay.

 

*************************************************************** *********

Sara: There. How was that? I would make it longer but I have school tomorrow. And plus I think that is a good place to end it. And also because my sister is trying to kick me off the computer.

 

Hey Kia…. I LOVE YOU!

 

(Die!)