InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Roommate ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Roommate

 

Sara: I am so happy with the reviews I got on the last chapter! I am up to thirty. That is the most I ever got for a story that I wrote on any of the names I had ever. I am so happy I can dance around my dining room/computer room but I might kill myself.

 

Cherryblossomz: Yea I was sick. I had a stomach virus thing so I had to stay home from school. But I am better now. Thanks!

 

Amanda Wirkus (anonymous): YOU MUST HAVE MORE! I AM GIVING YOU MORE BECAUSE YOU MUST HAVE IT! lol

 

Ladyhawk89: Is this soon enough?

 

 

Shamanic Destiny: I love when people absolutely love my stuff. :-P

 

And now (DA DA DA DUM!) the chapter!!!!!

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 

The Roommate: Chapter 6

 

Summary: AU: Kagome Higurashi, aspiring actress, realizes that she has no money left over to pay for her rent so she posts and ad for a roommate. Inuyasha Takeimo, a bankrupt actor in need of a place to stay...

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 

I did the first thing that a natural full-grown woman will do.

 

I screamed.

 

"AHH! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!" I shouted and scurried out of the covers. Brown orbs opened and looked at me. I screamed again, louder this time. Inuyasha appeared at the door, grinning. He looked at the thing inhabiting my bed and his smile grew wider.

 

"Come here Snuggles. Here boy. Here Snuggy!" He cooed. I gasped as a huge bulldog leaped from my bed and playfully bit his toe. Inuyasha played with its ear.

 

"Stupidass." He said playfully and continued to pat the dog. I cleared my throat.

 

"Ahem. What was that thing doing in my bed?" I tried to control my temper. Inuyasha looked up at me with his golden orbs.

 

"Oh Snuggers? He likes lavender." Inuyasha replied and shrugged as the dog drooled on my pale blue carpet. It felt like a vein popped in my forehead.

 

"He…likes…LAVENDER!" I didn't know why I was ranting, I just wanted to. I got my lavender pillowcase with a cerulean blue star and plunged it at Snuggles. The dog howled and ran into to kitchen. Inuyasha narrowed his eyes at me.

 

"He has a phobia of blue. Especially ocean blue. It makes him drool. But cerulean causes him to attack spoons and forks." Inuyasha informed. My eyes grew wide as I ran into the kitchen to save my precious silver ware.

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 

Sara: Don't know why I put that there…

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 

::NEXT DAY IN THE KITCHEN::

 

I looked down at my coffee cup. I had barely any sleep last night due to Snuggles' cuddling. It took me thirty minutes to get enough make up on to cover up the bags under my eyes. The International Delight® creamer was blending into the chestnut concoction. I had to be at WcDonalds in two hours with Sango. I continued to watch my coffee so I didn't notice Inuyasha until he sat across from me. I looked up at him without really looking. He looked neatly groomed with his silver hair pulled into a low ponytail, a gray tee and black sweatpants. He poured a cup of coffee for himself and poured about six cups of International Delight®. I watched him as I took a sip of my drink. He lazily stared at the drink and finally took the cup to the sink. I watched with my eyes as he spilled it into the silver sink.

 

"What was that for?" I asked him. He looked at me, eyes dull without care.

 

"I don't like coffee. I just like looking at it. It kinda calms me." He replied. I rolled my eyes at him as he smiled.

 

"And plus, you are buying groceries for two months." My mouth dropped open.

 

"ONE MONTH." He rolled his eyes.

 

"Two."

 

"ONE."

 

"TWO!"

 

"ONE!!!!"

 

"TWOOO!"

"ONE!"

 

This fight was getting us nowhere until he finally pulled out a copy of the flyer. I skimmed over it with my eyes. Sure enough, it was two months.

 

"Damn that Sango." I mumbled under my breath. Inuyasha strained to here.

 

"Huh?" He asked. I smirked at him.

 

"The Mighty Dog Demon didn't hear what I said?" He scowled and walked into the living room, Snuggles joining him. I left my coffee on the table and walked over to him.

 

"Why did you name you dog Snuggles anyway? Why not Vicious or Demon or Naraku?" I laughed at my own joke. He didn't bat an eye from Animal Planet.

 

"Because… Snuggles was trained to be a guard dog. Isn't that right Snuggy?" Inuyasha cooed at the end and tickled his dog behind the ears. I was bewildered.

 

"And…." I asked using my hands to show my confusion. He sighed heavily.

 

"Think about it. You are about to rob a Three million dollar mansion. You get past the gate and see a dog bowl with Snuggles written on it. Will you hesitate?" I thought about it for a moment before I shook my head. He rolled his eyes and turned off the T.V.

 

"I'm going to Kikyou's." And with that, he slammed the door. I crossed my arms across my chest and sighed heavily. I could hear Kikyou's door open and her scream of delight. I knew what she was going to say next.

 

"Oh Inuyasha! I didn't except you." I mimicked. She used to say that when she lived with me too.

 

"Love Sucks." I said and walked into my room to get dressed into my WcDonalds' Uniform. I slipped into my blue shirt and blue loose jeans. As I sat at my vanity and brushed my hair, I heard knocking.

 

"KAGS! I FORGOT MY KEY!" A voice said from the other side of the door. I dragged over, brush still in tact with my hair, and readied myself for Sango's screams and hugs. I twisted the doorknob and swung the door in. Sango stood, leaning on the door panting. Her hair was sticking up haphazardly and her uniform was wrinkled.

 

"I had to rush from (pant) the bottom floor because the elevator got jammed by some little smoking kids. I mean who the (pant) hell smokes in a elevator?" Sango pushed past me as went to my vanity also, not missing a beat to take the hairbrush from my hair and start brushing hers.

 

"Hello Sango! How are you! Don't worry we still got lots of time to get to WcDonalds." I said to nobody before I locked the door. Honestly, Sango needs to listen to me more. I walked into my room and saw her applying light pink eye shadow to her eyelids. She looked at me.

 

"Need to look good incase anybody we know comes in." She replied my unasked question.

 

"You mean basically when Miroku comes in?" I translated. A dark blush tinted Sango's cheeks.

 

"Nuh-uh!" She shouted. I narrowed my eyes.

 

"Yuh-huh!" I shouted back.

 

"NUH-UH!"

 

"YUH-HUH!" We started a screaming match and only stopped when Sango threw a jar full of facial powder at me. I spat some out.

 

"Yuck! What's wrong with you!" I shouted playfully.

 

"I'm sorry Kags. I don't know what came over me. I just had to throw it." Sango apologized. I nodded and walked into the bathroom to try to wash the powder off. Sango came in to help. She got a wet washcloth and started to scrub my face painfully.

 

"Ow! Sango! Cut it out!" I cried and threw the cloth at her, splashing cold water onto her uniform. She looked down at her shirt, a wide grin on her face. Everything was going great until the phone rang. I walked over to the living room and glanced at the caller ID. It was WcDonalds. I cleared my throat and answered it.

 

"Moshi Moshi" I asked.

"Drop the sweet talking Higurashi." The voice on the other side said.

 

"Yes Boss." I replied dryly.

 

"Didn't you have to come today? And yesterday?" He asked. I gaped and looked at the clock.

 

"I'm so sorry Mr. Boss! I didn't know what time it was! Me and San- I mean Miss Taijiya and I were uh- at our other job and we lost track of time." I lied. "And yesterday I have a good-"

 

"Excuse." Mr. Boss (yes his name is Mr. Boss) finished for me. I fiddled with my shirttail.

 

"Noo! Actually I had to go to my acting thing…" I said.

 

"Oh. Does your acting thing have a source of income?" Mr. Boss asked.

 

"Kind of." I replied.

 

"Good. Because you're fired." And with that, he hung up. I looked at the phone before I hung it up. I was about to call Sango when she screamed.

 

"KAGOME!" I dashed into the room. She was curled like a ball in the corner of Inuyasha's room, Snuggles barking at her like a madman. He was chained to the bedpost so he couldn't reach her. Sango was waving her shoe in Snuggles' face.

 

"SNUGGLES! DOWN!" I shouted. The dog looked at me.

 

"Sit!" Sango tried. The dog didn't move an inch.

 

"Heel!"

 

"Paw?" Sango looked at me, humor dancing in her eyes as he forgot the dog in her face.

 

"Did you just say paw?" She asked. I would have laughed if Snuggles didn't start to bark again.

 

"HEY WENCH!" Inuyasha called as he entered the house. I looked at him.

 

"Help!" I shouted. He walked over slowly and saw Sango in the corner.

 

"Hey bitch. Down!" He called and Snuggles sat down in the corner of the room. We looked at him as he smiled evilly.

 

"He doesn't respond to anybody but me." Inuyasha said as he jogged up to pet his dog.

 

"WHAT!" I screamed as I popped a vein. Both animals flattened their ears.

 

"SHUT UP!" Inuyasha shouted. I rolled my eyes.

 

"Dogs." I mumbled under my breath.

 

::MY ROOM::

 

I rolled over, Snuggles curled up on one fourth of my bed.

 

"Fatty." I said as I ticked the dog's belly, causing the right leg to shake uncontrollably. That's when I realized.

 

"I FORGOT TO GO TO MY PRACTICE!"

 

::PRACTICE AT NAJIDENSOKO THEDRICAL STUDIO::

 

I hobbled in on my heel.

 

"Sorry!" I shouted. The actors on stage looked at me. Sesshomaru turned back and looked me in the eye. A lady with long back hair was sitting next to him. She had a strange orange shirt with checks all over it.

 

"You didn't come yesterday girl." Sesshomaru said dully.

 

"I know. I'm sorry. I was so busy and I-" He held up his hand for silence.

 

"I don't care girl. Just get on stage." He snapped with the same monotone voice. The lady smiled.

 

"HE doesn't mean to be rude. He just doesn't have a conscience or anything like that." She said and pinched Sesshomaru's cheek causing him to twitch.

 

"Don't touch me woman." He said with a waft of humor tucked underneath the blanket of boringness. The girl smiled. I headed onto stage and reached for my script.

 

"OKAY! Princess Sachii and Servant Sora! Get out here!" Sesshomaru shouted. I stumbled out onto stage and cleared my throat.

 

"Ahem… Sora! SORA! GET OUT HERE OR YOUR FIRED!" I shouted stomping my foot.

 

"You call that acting?" I heard from the audience. I ignored the voice and continued.

 

"I SAID OUT HERE STUPID PHEASANT!" I shouted. Finally a girl showed from behind the curtain.

 

"Y-yes Sachii." She said and bowed. My face turned red.

 

"IM PRINCESS SACHII TO YOU WENCH!" I shouted.

 

"Look who's talking!" A voice from the audience said again. I whirled around and saw none other than Inuyasha Takeimo sitting in the front row with Kikyou on his lap. I breathe out sharply and continue with my part.

 

"NOW GO! FETCH ME SOME WATER!" I said angrily.

 

"C'mon Kagome! You call that acting! I can do a better Sachii than you!" I narrowed my eyes at him.

 

"Fine then Inuyasha. You come up here and be Sachii!" I challenged. He looked thoughtful for a moment. He smirked.

 

"FINE! I WILL!" My mouth dropped opened as he swaggered on stage and snatched the tiara from my head. He cleared his throat.

 

"BITCH! GET ME SOME WATER OR I WILL HANG YOU ALIVE!" He shouted, voice high pitched and squeaky. My mouth dropped open. `Sora' nodded and went back stage to get the water pail.

 

"Here you are Princess." She said and bowed. Inuyasha took the pail hastily and splashed it onto `Sora'. He smirked.

 

"Whoops." And walked off stage. Everybody was quiet until Sesshomaru started clapping.

 

"No wonder you are an actor Inuyasha. That was excellent." Sesshomaru said, voice still monotone. `Sora' rolled her eyes.

 

"You mean was an actor. Inuyasha is soap scum now." She said and flipped her hair. Fire rose into Inuyasha's eyes.

 

"Who the hell do you think you are?" He shouted.

 

"I'm more than you these days!" She shouted back.

 

"I will have enough of this." Sesshomaru said. "Reiku go into the dressing rooms." Reiku nodded and walked backstage. Inuyasha stomped out of the room mumbling something.

 

::AT HOME::

 

I moved the tub of ice cream to my other lap while dipping the spoon into it.

 

"Answer me Inuyasha. Why did you get so royally pissed when that Reiku girl said you were soap scum?" I asked as I spooned out some Mint Chocolate Chip. Inuyasha flattened his ears to his head as a way to block out my voice. I narrowed my eyes.

 

"I've been trying to talk to you for like three hours! Kami, you are soap scum." I said and took the ice cream to my room. On my way there, I could feel Inuyasha's eyes burning on my back.

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 

Sara: You like it? This chapter isn't as long but it took me only 2 hours. I'm making progress. :-). Conflict. OOOOOHHH! Next chapter might be coming this weekend. If not then you have to wait until the tenth or something because Turkey weekend, I have to redo Love Makes The World Go Round. I can't just dump it because it was my first story. And December 5th is my nephew's birthday so I wouldn't be able to type then. :-P.

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 

Next Chapter Preview:

 

"What about Kikyou?" I asked nervously. He looked at me deep in my eyes.

 

"Kikyou doesn't matter anymore." He breathed. I watched as his lips formed the words.

 

"She's history." And with that he closed the gap…

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 

Hey what's that down there!

It looks so cool

Not here but lower

And lower

And lower

And lower

See it too?

Kinda purple and says some words on it.

Hmm... Wonder what will happen when I press it..............