InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The spell ❯ Chapter 2: Naraku's love trouble ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own Inuyasha
 
Thank you chibirin8, Sprinda and Soma-san for yours reviews.
 
Chapter 4: The vision
 
THE FUTURE
 
 
A night and day had passed and Sesshomaru hadn't shown any signs of waking up. Naraku was still standing by his bed, changing the bandages from time to time and disinfecting his wounds. But during this time two thoughts were haunting him.
 
One, what could he do to wake his victim? The fact that he wasn't yet awake was beggining to worry him.')
 
Two, what had happened during the bath? Was it a vision, a dream, a premonition, or...something else? He couldn't forget those bloody red and yellow eyes...or the voices that still haunted him...
 
Flashback
 
He was in a dark place, a bottomless pit; no light was there, only icy, chilly darkness. The void was filled with negative demonic energy and then they appeared.  Two forms. He couldn't see their shape or size only the eyes they open out of no where. One of those things had bright red eyes, and the other yellow, the iris was a vertical crimson line.
 
And then they spoke...no, they didn't speak.  He could hear them in his head, he could feel their icy, whispered words like daggers in his heart.
 
“Revenge.” The first one whispered.
 
“Blood.” The second added.
 
“Death.” Both of them said simultaneously.
 
The voices weren't normal.  No creature, youkai or human, could have a voice so emotionless, so empty but at the same time with so much malice, so much cruelty, so much hate…so much… he couldn't describe it.
 
For the first time in his life he was truly scared, he was shaking with fear, he was totally helpless against the feeling. Those auras were all powerful, not even Sesshomaru, in his true form or him, and he had the almost complete Jewel had even a fifth of that power.
 
Who are you?” Naraku screamed, only a laugh was heard.
 
And then it was all over.
 
End of Flashback.
 
Kanna appeared out of nowhere.
 
“Naraku-sama, Kagura came back from her mission.”
 
`Those eyes…' Naraku was in deep thought and didn't hear her the first time.
 
“What did you say, Kanna?”
 
“Kagura came back from her mission, Naraku-sama.”
 
“And?”
 
“The mission wasn't successful.”
 
The half-breed narrowed his eyes as a red sphere appeared in his hand.  He closed his fist hard then he opened it and closed it again.  He repeated this a few times before the sphere disappeared.
 
“Tell her to try again.”
 
Kanna silently lowered her head and turned to leave.
 
“Wait.” the dark haired one stopped her.
 
“Yes, master?
 
“Kanna, have you ever heard of an all powerful creature with red or yellow eyes?
 
Kanna didn't had time to reply.  The western lord opened his eyes and spoke. His body tense, his eyes and voice were not normal...he appeared to be in a trance.
 
“Red… yellow… eyes… you have awoken them… they will come… I can't…can't face them…they will…will…” The silver haired youkai mumbled and with that his body relaxed once again and his eyes closed. He was back in the dream world.
 
“They will come? What do you mean? Sesshomaru! Sesshomaru!”
 
“It is no use, master. He doesn't know the answer.”
 
“Kanna, what do you mean?”
 
“His body needs time to recuperate. The answer is in his subconscious, a memory long forgotten. You words triggered a subconscious response, a warning.”
 
Naraku smirked.
 
“You may leave Kanna...and Kanna, I wish to be alone.”
 
Kanna knew that her master would learn more if he had to die trying or kill Sesshomaru in the process.
 
“Yes, my lord.”
 
The evil one turned to his captive, who was once again sleeping.
 
“Well then, so be it.” he said.
 
And with that Naraku began to….