InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Start of all starts ❯ THe Start of all starts ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Start of all starts

Kagome Higurashi was sitting on her bed. She was playing with her cat, Buyo. Buyo rolled, over and Kagome tickled Buyo's stomach. "purr" Buyo Purred.

Kagome finished with Buyo and went outside because it was the weekend. How could she have been captive inside her house for 5 days of the weekdays.

Kagome went inside the temple and then suddenly, an evil spirit of a monster rose out of the well. Kagome was sucked inside the well and she was awfully scared of it.

Kagome jumped inside the well being tamed to do the right thing when your being sucked into a well be an evil monster, nothing can be right Kagome thought

When she opened her eyes again and she saw that her sacred jewel as her grandpa called them, were right by her side. Kagome climbed the rough Thorne vines up with her bleeding hands trying to avoid the pain she felt inside. She felt uneasy and she called "Souta? Buyo? Where are you?????" When nobody answered, she felt that uneasiness come back to her.

When she opened her eyes and her mind was clearershe climbed all the way up to see a unfamiliar with a body on weird cloths. Kagome stared blindly but very carefully and said " I do not think this looks like my house anymore, and I don't even think I am in Tokyo and more" she stuttered out loud….. But what made her felt scared was that this human had an arrow pierced into his body and he wore two dog ears. Kagome stepped quietly and quickly to the dog demon so called "Inu Yasha'" she felt his hair brush against her cheek as she touched his ears suspiciously. Inu Yasha woke up instantly saying "Kikyo? Is that you? Are you back?" "I am not Kikyo, I am Kagome" said Kagome jumping off the vines on the tree.

Inu Yasha said "Wait a second here, you aren't Kikyo, she is much nicer then you Kagome or Idiot" "GRRRRRRRRRRR, How dare you call me idiot when we just meet" Inu Yasha sweat drop and Kagome hurried back to the well, While she was doing this Inu Yasha dug his claw into her hand to grab the Sacred Jewel shard. "OUCH, Kagome cried. "Sheesh will ya leave me alone.But at the moment she said that Inu Yasha's Claw dug deep into the sacred Jewel and then the sacred jewelsplit into a lot of pieces. "THAT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT" Inu Yasha cried. "NO IT WASN'T" Kagome yelled back "YES IT WAS" Inu Yasha replied. "NUH UH" Kagome said as loudly as she could but she thought of things that made dogs tame. "SIT BOY" she said" "BOOM' a loud crash from tree made Kagome Jump. "Hey, what did YOU DO THAT FOR?????????????" "HMMPPHH " Kagome yelled in Inu Yasha's face.

"I should go back now instead of hanging around with a weird Dog person" Kagome said. " I AM NOT WEIRD" Inu Yasha said " AND I AM NOT A PERSON,

Kagome found 2 jewel shards on her trail and then she waved her fingers to say bye-bye At Inu Yasha rudely without facing him

"HEY YOU COME BACK HERE WITH THOSE JEWEL SHARDS. "MY" JEWEL SHARDS!!!!!." Inu Yasha yelled

MY NAME IS NOT YOU" Kagome yelled back. Then she climbed donw the thorny vines and she returned to her beautiful kind and loving house.