InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Stories ❯ chapter 2-the others ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I do not own Inuyasha nor do I make any money off of them. All original character belong to me.
Chapter 2
“Is the fish done yet, I'm hungry!” whined Shippo.
“Almost, Shippo, be patient.” Replied Kagome.
“Stupid runt, do you ever Shutup?” Inuyasha said.
“Maybe you should Shutup Inuyasha!” said Shippo hoping to start a fight a get Inuyasha sitted, he needed some entertainment.
“By the gods, WILL YOU TWO SHUT THE FUCK UP!” roared Grey, the sound of his voice blew the leaves of the trees and almost extinguish the fire.
Everybody just stared at Grey for a while, Shippo cowered behind Kagome.
“So, Grey, do you normally raise your voice that high?” asked Sango somewhat frightened of the large demon.
“Just when I'm mad, or in a combat situation.”
“How come your voice doesn't change otherwise?” Asked Kagome.
“Most droid's voices don't get elevated when they speak like an organic meatbag's.” Grey replied calmly. His voice staying even as it always does. “Anyway were are we going? And what is this group's purpose?”
“We are heading towards Kaede's Village, Mr. Steel. As for our purpose it is to kill the evil demon Naruku.” Said Miroku.
“That's cool and all but,” said Grey his voice darkening into some evil sounding robotic voice (like the borg but eviler) “if you call me “Mr. Steel” again I'll shove that staff so far up you ass, that”
“GREY!” shouted Kagome.
“Yes.” He said calmly.
“Don't cuss around Shippo.”
“Fine. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
 
 
The next day.
“Are we there yet?” Shippo whined.
“Almost Shippo.” Kagome replied automatically.
“We are 21.3 kilometers until we reach our desired location.” Said Grey simply.
“Grey,” Kagome said “that's amazing, how do you know that?”
“Google Earth.”
“But that doesn't come out for another 500 years!” said Kagome.
“She says to me, a technological marvel, even in the 41st millennium.”
“Guys! I see it. We're here we made it!” said Shippo excited.
Over the hill the group came to see a small peaceful village on the edge of a forest. The sunrise made it glow majestically.
I wonder if I should let the villagers see me.
Everyone else was having pretty much the same thoughts
“Ahhhh! MORE DEMONS, WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!” said a few villagers as they saw Grey approaching. They ran away screaming about the apocalypse and whatnot.
Well so much for that problem. “I AM NOT A DEMON” roared Grey his voice scaring every bird in the village and freaking out the chickens.
“Right,” said Sango not believing him, “what are you?”
“I am a…”
“Come no further demon, or else I shall be force to purify thee.” Said Kaede as she dismounted her horse. Then she noticed the others for the first time. “Kagome, Inuyasha, do you know this demon.”
“Yeah. He saved me.” said Kagome.
“Is that so?” said Kaede raising an eyebrow. “Well perhaps he can explain what the other demons are doing here.”
“Demons? Were?” Grey said.
“We captured two of them, but there are more in Inuyasha's Forest.”
“WELL, Great just FREAKING Great.” Said Grey as he stomped off towards the village center.” Great that means my own men are retards or the villagers managed to capture on of the life givers. I can guess which is more likely.
 
 
The group, approaches the town square (Does a village have a square) they saw two figures tied to a pole their. Peasants stopped and whispered around them. The first figure was as tall as a human and wore a garb that did not reveal any flesh on his body, it appeared to be made out of rags and all were dyed black. The other was a little over 3 feet tall wore a simple black robe and had glowing yellow eyes and smelled very bad.
“Great, just great. You morons can do anything right can you?” Said Grey, annoyed.
The tall on made some sort of grunting sound and the small began to make high pitched noises very quickly then the two of them began to argue.
“What are they doing, Grey?” said Kagome.
“They're arguing about who's fault this is.”
“Strange things, I've never such demons before.” Said Sango.
“Yes, I don't believe they are demons.” Said Miroku kneeling down to one of them to examine them.
“The tall one is a Tusken Raider, the small one a Jawa.” Grey said to Miroku.
“Jawa? Like on Star Wars?” Kagome asked surprised.
“Yeah. And if you got a problem with that write a review and bitch about it there.”
 
OK I'm going to try to get one chapter a month please review. Sorry this one is so short.