InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Stories ❯ chapter 1-the meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I do not own Inuyasha nor do I make any money off of them. All original character belong to me.
Ok this takes place some place before Inuyasha defeats Naraku but after the death of Kikyo (hate her). Kagome still has a few jewel shards. This is my first fanfic so be nice. Italics mean someone is thinking. CAPS mean someone is yelling. <This> means someone is talking in another language usually English (everybody normally speaks Japanese. *sound*.
Chapter 1
I'm bored, soooooooooo bored. All I'm doing is sitting here like some stalker.
You are a stalker said his inner voice
Shutup voice. Sign, all there doing is talking to each other. I wonder what there saying. Computer, alter sound sensors to 239%. Now I should be able to here them.
“All I'm saying, Inuyasha, is that if you would not ask for ramen every time Kagome brings a home cooked meal she wouldn't get angry.”
“But Miroku, the ramen tastes better.” Replied Inuyasha.
“That is beside the point. But I agree Kagome is lovely as always, but her cooking lacks, ummm…
“Edibility.”
“Yeah.”
This is getting stupid every time Inuyasha does something retard like this it makes my life twice as hard, he is one annoying brother. Not like the others at all. Well kind of like them but whatever.
“Hey Miroku, Inuyasha.” Sango yelled. “Someone's coming.”
Over the hill came about 20 humans, if you could call them that, each one of their bodies were twisted and deformed some had their tongues hanging out, others had long sharp fangs. Each one carried a large rusted battle-axe dripping in blood. Dismembered heads dangled from their waists.
“What the fuck are those things!” Inuyasha proclaimed
Oh shit, I didn't think they'd attack them head on this early. To much is still undetermined.
The strange men continued to run for the camp and the inu group ready their weapons.
“State your name and purpose.” Miroku said calmly.
The men unleashed a blood curling scream. The lead one swung his axe at Sango who attempted to block it with her hiraikotsu but the blow was to powerful and the hiraikotsu was flung from her hands landing on the ground 50ft away.
Great, could this possibley get any worst
“Sango!” yelled Kagome running to help her friend virtually ignoreing the attackers.
Of course.
Kagome pushed Sango out of harms way. Kagome then stood facing one of vile men, he raised his axe to fell her in one foul swoop.
Is this really the end? She thought.
The axe began to to fall swiftly toward her she stood frozen.
“Kagome!” cried Inuyasha rushing for her knowing it would be to late.
Shitshitshitshit I am going to get into so much trouble no matter what occurs here today
The axe fell.
*Tang*
Tang? Kagome thought
She opened her eyes and saw a what appeared to be a large demon that seemed to be made entirely of dull grey stone and metal with glowing red eyes and odd gold and red markings carved throughout its entire body. It was about 10 feet tall and its shoulders were so big they rose above the head which was shaped in what could only be described as a skull with a gas mask, though that would hardly do it justice. Its arms ended in two oversized fists that crackled with elctricity.
“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU!” yelled Inuyasha.
Oh crap he saw me.
Well DUH your right here in the open everyone can see you.
Quiet voice, Red told me your not real.
Oh cause you listen to her.
In the name of all that is holy just shutup please.
The axe had bounced off the demons arm harmless. The demon grabbed the man's torso lifted him up in the air, threw him to the ground then smashed its fist right on him turning his body into nothing but a bloodly crater.
The other men faltered for a moment and in that moment the demon had changed his large right hand into a smaller hand holding a large flamer with two barrels.
“DIE DEMON SPAWN!” the grey demon yelled as the flamer spewed its inferno into the mass of axe wielding men. Reducing the area into nothing but black smoldering grass and ashes of the men.
Ok that went well now to just disappear and pretend this never happened.
The large demon turned around and found Kagome, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango and Kirara all faceing him weapons in hand. Sango using her katana as she had yet to retrieve her hiraikotsu.
“Well so much for that plan.” The giant said.
 
 
“So much for what plan?” Kagome asks.
“Oh, did I say that out loud, I am sorry I did not mean to do so. HeheheheHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.” Replied the grey demon.
“Sounds like he has a few screws loose.” Said Inuyasha.
“Inuyasha, you should not make fun of our guest. What is your name great warrior.”
The giant stopped laughing. “Ah well Miroku I'm glad you asked, my name is Grey Steel, whats yours?”
“My name is… wait what how do you know my name.” Miroku said in confusion.
“I cool like that I also know everyone else's name.”
“That kind of weird. What are you some kind of stalker?” Kagome asked somewhat mad.
“Yeah pretty much. Grey replied.” Said Grey. (I know, this is how he talks, deal)
“Ok then. Freak.”
“Kagome, when you call me a freak it hurts my manly feelings.”
“Well any way Mr. Steel would you care to spend the night? You are obviously a capitable warrior and we would appericate your company.” Miroku said trying despertly to keep the peace.
“We don't need him we are fine on our own.” Inuyasha said with a snarl.
“Yeah, cause you didn't need any help there keeping everyone alive.” Grey replied snidely.
“Now, now we're all friends here.” Said Miroku seeing that the peace would fall apart.
“Very well I think I will stay it would match my goals well enough.” Grey said ignoreing Inuyasha.
“And what are those?” Asked Sango suspiciously.
To keep you all alive.
“Umm…. Thanks but we don't need your help to stay alive.” Sango replied.
Oh crap did I say that out loud.
“Yes you did.” Said Kagome.
“Well,” Grey said dropping his flamer that disappeared before it hit the ground the large fists returned though they no longer had the eletrical crackle. “I think I will take you up on your generous offer.”
And with that he causally walked over to the camp fire and sat down. The rest of the group looked at each other, then shrugged, put down their weapons and sat down.
It not like I can get in any more trouble.
Grey looked around at everybody. They were all looking at the giant as they ate their dinner. “Did I say that out loud.”
“No!” said everybody but Inuyasha who was eating his ramen.
Good they shouldn't know too much for now.
“I heard that.” said Inuyasha.
“DAMN!”
“I didn't hear that.” Said Kagome.
Now they're just fucking with me.