InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Sunset Goddess ❯ Tranformation ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: I don't own anything to do with Inuyasha... but I am trying to learn how to type (Just Kidding)
"SPEECH"
Thoughts /Images
actions
(author notes)
Transformation
The Sunset Goddess
By
Lexis
But she was mistaken, for a certain Hanyou watched as she returned to camp… wondering all the while why Kagome was wearing such different clothes.
Kagome woke up to the sensation of rubbing up and down her spine.
“Kirara, what’s wrong with Kagome?” Sango asked concerned.
“Nothing is wrong Sango” Kagome said as she rose out of the sleeping bag. Instead of the normal Kagome, She saw what looked like a battle ready angel. She had grown at least six inches to match if not surpass Inuyashas height, her hair had grown down past her lower back and had gained a pearly sheen, on her face she had gained a silver moon on her forehead, her eyes had turned silver, a shiny pattern to match her forehead snaked up her left leg to her right arm, though the biggest change was her clothes she looked battle ready. Next to her sleeping bag was a cloth wrapped package, sitting next to the package were two weapons very familiar to Sango, A bow and …. The tessen.
“Where are the boys Sango?”
“umm at the hot spring….. What happened? You look....different ” Sango asked with her eyes basically popping out of her head.
“What do you mean what happened?”
“The clothes, hair…. the markings.”
“Markings?” Kagome ran to her yellow bag and pulled out a mirror. “aggggggh it wasn’t a dream!”
“Dream?”
Kagome explained calmly as she fingered the tessen ……When she was done explaining.
She asked Sango “Will you tell the boys when they get back?...I have got to go and clean up at the river ...and ummm could you teach me how to use these?” She held up the tessen at that moment and grinned.
“Anything for my patron god’s… daughter” Sango bowed to Kagome as she left. Kagome turned around and smirked “don’t you dare start that with me, Sango”.
As the boys came into the glade they both saw a beautiful woman leave, silver dancing round her arms and legs, towards the river.
“SANGO, who was that?” they both asked at the same time.
“Quit your drooling that was Kagome”
“KAGOM E?” their jaws both dropped at this.
Sango explained what had happened to Kagome the night before. So that is why she was gone almost all night thought Inuyasha. Inuyasha opened his mouth and decided to ruin the moment of silence “Well she better not…”
At the river Kagome decided to try out the Lunar Flame. As she stretched out her arm she called out “Lunar FLAME” she felt a pain as a small silver orb of light appeared. That doesn’t look like father’s it is WIMPY as soon as she had thought of her father the orb turned clear and she saw him. He was sitting at a beautiful court full of fountains and, he was deep in contemplation. All of a sudden the orb disappeared so that’s how it works. She finished her ablutions.
(Shintoism ablution rituals are different than other religions, and are used for a more physical purpose i.e. to remove any dirt)
Then decided to test the Lunar Flame once again this time just to see how much light it would give off, I wonder how the boys reacted to the news, Instead of just light she saw the campsite it was silent… “Well that’s different” She said sarcastically. All of a sudden Inuyasha opened his mouth “Well she better not get in my way”. She decided she would give him a piece of her mind. She stomped off towards the camp all of a sudden she felt the world rush around her…….
At the campsite “Well she better not get in my way” Inuyasha said. As soon as Sango had opened her mouth to retort, a bright light filled the clearing and a figure stepped forward “Whooooa…. Where am I? Where is that stupid dog boy?” “Are you talking about me, bitch?” Inuyasha had risen to his feet quite abruptly at the dog boy comment “OH there you are…… SIT!” I must of teleported but how? Kagome slowly circled the incapacitated hanyou. The charm must have worn off by now, Kagome thought as she got a brilliant idea. “What do you mean get in your way?…. not anymore my friend” She abruptly picked him up by the scruff of the neck and set him on his feet. Inuyasha just stared at the woman in front of him “Do Not ever call me…"Kagomes mouth struggled to form the last few words" bitch again” . Inuyasha just nodded his head dumbstruck by the show of strength.
“Miroku, Sango I need to talk to you about… training” She looked from one to the other “Why do you need my help?” asked Miroku. She looked at Miroku and calmly responded “Well I think I just teleported and….this” she showed them both the Lunar Flame. She focused it on Inuyasha who was now sulking in a tree, “Father also said it could be used as a weapon.” “I believe him….. that glow …. That glow has a godly aura…. Completely neutral it could be used as an outlet for good or evil”. She gave him a funny look and decided that meant he might be able to help. She grinned and held up the tessen. She quickly fanned it out and snapped it back just as fast. “Sango I was wondering if you could start my training with the tessen?”