InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ the television portal ❯ the difficult explanation ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4-The difficult explanation
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own Inuyasha or any other of the characters. I DO own yafa.
 
Kagome and Yafa were flowing through their conversation, and they hardly stopped. “So, like I told you, I came here all of a sudden from a really freaky portal. Kagome, this is goanna sound insane, but I know all about you, about this era, about everything and everyone! Look, il get straight to the point…. I'm soooo happy this all happened, because, for ages, its been my deepest wish, and its finally come true!” Kagome was speechless. She couldn't REALLY understand her, even though she said she did. But she was happy as well. Somehow, she felt a strong connection with Yafa, like they were long lost sisters. “Well… I guess I kinda got the idea. So, like, what are your hobbies? I mean, what do you do all the time?” “I write a lot, I like to hang out with usual gang, a couple of best friends, and I looove art. Oh yea, I also enjoy music, and I sing in my room a lot. Well, that is, I was once able to, but now…..” Yafa drifted off, sighed, and chuckled under her breath. “Yafa, what's wrong?” “ It all doesn't matter anymore. Now that I might be stuck in the futile era forever, id better find my special abilities fast, cuz ill definitely need them here…” Kagome sighed. “Don't worry, Yafa. Well get you back, somehow…” she couldn't hide it, her voice was full of doubt. She hugged her tight, trying to stop her tears.
 
 
During this entire conversation, neither of them knew that Inuyasha and Miroku were close by. At one point, Yafa mentioned in a whisper that she was hopelessly in love with Inuyasha. It made him blush and go all uneasy. Miroku, the lecherous monk, noticed it immediately. Bad news… “ohhh, so you ARE in love with that girl..??” Inuyasha was just about ready to kill him. “ SHUT UP!!!! YOU REALLY ARE LOOKING FOR A DEATH WISH, ARENT YOU?!?” oops, too load. Both girls looked up. “Inuyasha!! Do you fucking mind?! We have an extremely emotional disaster on our hands (she was referring to Yafa), and all you do is spy on us and scream like the worlds goanna end?!” with that, Inuyasha stopped yelling, and kept quiet. It was wrong what he did, but his curiosity was raging. He just couldn't help but know what they were murmuring about. Well, you know the old saying, curiosity killed the dog. (haha)
 
 
Everything calmed down, and the girls just went on and on and on, it seemed to last forever! Miroku was way to exited about all this, but, what do you expect from a pervert? “ I can't believe this, Inuyasha… Yafa is definitely not a demon, but isn't this a little strange? I mean, nothing like this has ever happened to us before. But then again, there's a first time for everything.” “phe, that's a first. Since when do YOU speak so wise?!” Mioku sighed. He had NO strength to argue with him. He had enough brains to know that arguing with him would go nowhere. “Not at all. In fact, shed be a great help to us in battle. I've sensed her special abilities. They're outstanding…” pausing for a moment, he said “ and if she does end up being an enemy, well get rid of her.” He HATED saying something like that, because the truth was. He was in love with Yafa, as wrong as he knew it was. He loved her for reasons that were only obvious: she was beautiful; she had grace in her movements, she made him laugh very hard with her sarcasm, and her hair and body were absolutely stunning. In short, he was DEEPLY in love.
 
 
The conversation was on going for more than an a few hours. It finally ended with a last whisper “kagome, im really scared ill never be able to get back. But im also happy. My deepest wish for a long time was to be with you guys wherever you went. I promise you and to the others that I wont let you down. I don't know what I'm really capable of yet, but ill do whatever I can to help you!!”
 
 
Listening to all of this, Inuyasha was speechless. In his deep thoughts he said: “ I really am impressed with Yafa. Its just that, it makes no sense… she isn't a miko like Kagome and she seems to have no supernatural powers. But nevertheless, I can sense that in some ways, she has more strength then any of us, even ME! The truth is… I know it's COMPLETELY wrong, but I love her… as much as I know I shouldn't, I really do love her. And I know I just met her a few days ago, but its like, love at first sight. Phe, Kagome will probably NEVER forgive me for what im about to do, but I can't lie to myself. Love is wicked…”
 
 
When he saw a break in their endless conversation, he jumped down from the tree he was sitting in and walked towards them. “ I hate to disturb you two,(of course he was being sarcastic) but I need Yafa for just a little bit.” Kagome, for a moment, stared at him in a suspicious looking way. But she threw the thought away, it was totally crazy anyway. “Sure. Yafa, when you're done with whatever it is, ill be waiting for you here.” With that said, he took her hand and led her to a far enough distance from Kagome. Then, he took a deep breath, taking in some courage in order to say it to her. After about 5 minutes of staring into her beautiful hazel eyes, he felt ready to tell her his deepest emotions for her. “Yafa…. I… I….” She couldn't believe it. Somehow, as if by instinct, she knew exactly what he wanted to say. She put her hand over her mouth and gasped….
 
A COUPLE ANNOUNCEMENTS:
 
HAHAHA, you guys probably are just DYING to find out what happens next… sorry people, you're goanna have to wait till I get the next chapter up, which could take me a while…)^
 
PLEASE be patient with me, ive got a tooooon of school and I simply can't always find time to write more chapters. I am trying my best to though….
 
Oh yea, one more thing: I WANT REVIEWS!!! PLEASE…. It'll help me write more chapters!!! Honestly, I don't think its too much to ask to write me a little something when you're done reading it! Thank you (^
 
****(Um, btw, so sorry for kagome and inuyasha together forever kinda fans… but I did warn you guys earlier!!! Sorry again, but ill let you all on a little secret: THIS WHOLE STORY (which eventually be completely uploaded) is what I REAAAAAALY wish could come true for me. The whole thing is what I dream could really happen. So, in honor of my limitless imagination and of my deep love for inuyasha and the manga, I bring this story to you.****