InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Theory of Kouga!!!!! ❯ Kouga comming out ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
On and off the set of Inuyasha their was one like no other. One of these characters you know and love is unlike most of the demons on
the set of Inuyasha, He is something that you wouldn't believe. A young teenaged Wolf Demon known as Kouga isnt your ordinary demon. Yes he
is one of the many that go for the other side. Playing the role Kouga on Inuyasha broke Kouga's heart. He had to be straight in the shows which
was very hard for him. He liked other guys so what! He wanted the role of Jakotsu of the band of seven but he didn't make the cut. The producer
desided that he was going to be the Wolf Demon thats madly in love with Kagome. For Kouga it was hard to do this role for that his voice wasn't
even manly. The only way that they pulled this off was by sticking a microphone in his mouth while someone else talked through it off the set. Why
didn't the mysterious guy who played Kouga's voice not get the full body part of playing Kouga you ask? Because sadly the guy was just to ugly
and fat, but then again Kouga was ugly. Just to get Kouga on the set they had to use tons and tons of make-up which only did a fracture of the face.
Anyways Kouga didnt want to play the Wolf Demon Kouga. At first when the show started he was straight but when he saw a beautiful man ( only in Kouga's eyes) he came out of the closet. He was no longer a straight wolf, yes he was gay and this is how it happend.


After one of the episodes of Inuyasha Kouga felt pretty good about his first time on the set. He was use to just sitting there doing nothing but practicing his lines and trying to stay focused, but he thought that all of his hard work of studying his part had paid off. He went over to talk to Kagome about the next episode they were going to shoot and how he should act towards her until the one and the only beautiful man came and walked by Kouga. He felt very weird like he hasn't felt this feeling before. Kouga tried to fight it but it was just so hard. The one with long silvery hair, those beautiful golden eyes, the huge fluffy so cosy looking, the kimono! Wait that wasn't him it was the one standing on the other side of him. His green skin, huge eyes, shortness, his staff and clothing! This was the one that turned Kouga the other way, But Kouga knew it wouldn't work for that he didnt even know if this strange *COUGH* sexy *COUGH* imp was even that way. The first time Kouga saw this imp he knew woman wern't a part of his life anymore, But seriously was this imp gay cause Kouga sure knew that not one girl would find him the least bit attractive but surly Kouga did find him that way. Some how some way Kouga would find out if he was that way and if he wasn't he would pay someone to make him! Man Kouga is needy!!!!!


A/N: yeah like so this is what me and my friend think of Kouga yeah so like we r writting more and she will write the next chapter cuz she is a way better writter than me! so mail u comment us whatever and tell us what u think. yeah the chapters are short but they will get longer and longer so yeah deal with it!