InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Theory of Kouga!!!!! ❯ The surprise! ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
ummm we own no one, but this IS our theory of Kouga!





So Kouga put Jaken to the test to see if he was gay like him, If he turned out to be straight *COUGH* then Kouga would just have to sleep with him and make him believe to be gay. Kouga walked up to Jaken and put his arm around him, "So you want to go get a bite to eat after this new episode?" Kouga looked down at his very sexy man. Jaken looked up at him with sparkly surprised eyes,

"What do you mean?" Kouga looked at him as if he was stupid. "I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU GOD DAMN IT CAN YOU NOT TAKE A HINT DUMBSHIT?" Jaken flinched and whiped his face from the wolf siliva that had reached his not so perfect green skin.

"I'm certainly not gay...I dont know what would give you that impression." he spoke innocently as he walked away. As he turned around he grabbed Kouga's fat furry ass. Kouga looked back at his sexy man and there Jaken winked at him. "Keep it on the down-low, I dont think Sesshomaru would like to have a gay side-kick, he might think im cheating on him with you." Jaken said as he turned and walked away, "Pick me up at 5:30 tonight, I'll be waiting my Sexy Beast of K-9!"

Kouga's eyes lifted up, His mood had completly changed! He was so fucking excited to have a date with his dream man/ wife, I wonder whose going to be the chick in the relationship. I mean with Sesshomaru as his old gay partner i think that he would be the woman since im sure Sesshomaru beat him into submission. (im not raggin on Sesshomaru!)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


At 5:30 sharp Kouga drove up in a Pink hippy like slug bug and knocked on the door. When Jaken answered the door Kouga was stunned at how shockingly beautiful he was! He was wearing a pink tuxedo with frillies hanging out of the collar and the cuffs.

"You look absolutely stunning tonight!" he said as he looked Jaken up and down.

"Why thank you my little sex slave, May i see your hand?" Jaken asked as Kouga gave him his hand. "How about we skip dinner and *CLANK*.."Jaken pulled out hand cuffs and cuffed Kouga's hand to his, " Get right down to business?" Kouga looked at him and smiled evily. He picked the little nasty up in his arms and carried him into the house while kicking the bedroom doors open bridal style.

Jaken got out of Kouga's arms and unhooked his cuffs. He blinde folded Kouga and stuffed him in the closet. Kouga fell down a flight of concrete stairs. Jaken walked down the stairs and turned on the lights and then unfolded Kougas blinde fold. His eyes ajusted to the light as he saw that he was in a Sex Chamber filled with many other naked men hanging from the walls by hand-cuffs.

Jaken dragged Kouga to the wall and hung him up as well laughing as he left the room.

"So what are you in for?" Kouga turned his head to find where the voice was comming from. He looked over to find that it was non other than Naraku!

"I dont know, I thought i was in Love!" he sobbed. He turned his head around the room to also find Sesshomaru tied to a revolving wheel of fortune wheel, Miroku hung up by a budda statue grabbing his arms from the wall, Hojo tied like a dog to the wall with a spiked collar, and Jakotsu just sitting on a chair with a whip in his hands watching the naked men, mostly Sesshomaru because he was on a spinning wheel!

"Well aint this a bitch!" Naraku spoke as he let out a slight laugh.

"Wait how did all of you get in here?" Kouga asked while he looked around to see if his was the longest, sadly it was the smallest.

"Stop looking, This Sesshomaru does not like filthy wolves looking at me. No matter what you say you cant have me!" Sesshomaru said as he spun on the wheel with his silver hair flying around and around and around.

"Im here because he tempted me with the sacred jewel." Naraku answered

"Im here because he said there were beautiful naked women here." Miroku answered

"Im here because he said Kagome was in need of help." Hojo replied

"Im here because he said he had a weapon that could kill that half-breed Inuyasha." Sesshomaru answered while still spinning

"Im here because there are naked men here." replied Jakotsu, "And he said he would get me Inuyasha as a prize for my loyalty." Sesshomaru looked at Jakotsu and gave him a disgusted look. Jakotsu got up and whiped the spinning man.

"Why are you here?" Naraku asked again for a better answer this time in a lazy tone.

"Well," Kouga cleared his throat, " He said that Kagome was getting ready for our wedding and finally marrying me, Thats what i meant when i said i thought i was in love..." He lied

Jaken came downstairs in a black leather hooker outfit and a whip in hand. "Kouga its time to break you in like i've done to the others!" everyone shivered at those words.



A/N Yeah well we decided to leave you off at a cliff hanger not like anyone is reading this story but oh well!