InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Truth Hits Hard ❯ Prologue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Truth Hits Hard

Disclaimer: I don't own Yash n company, n I wanna thank Lady Sesshomaru for giving my muse this idea!

`Inuyasha…You promised Kikyo that Naraku would never have her…But what if he wants me?...'

Kagome sighed. She gently removed the kit from her arms and let him snuggle with Kirara. Inuyasha had left sometime during the night and wasn't back yet. Three guesses on who he went to meet. (Sly and Lani: -.-U)

She just couldn't sleep. In fact, for the past two weeks she probably only got 3 hours of sleep total. And every night those past two weeks Inuyasha had gone to three guesses who…

She got out of her warm sleeping bag and slipped out of her school clothes into some pink miko robes Kaede had given her. They were almost exactly like three guesses who's, but had the sleeves cut short, like a tee shirt.

She walked around the forest for a bit, enjoying the feel of soil on her bare feet. (Sly: Just think that there's nothing sharp on the ground okay…) She walked under a tree and stared up at the crescent moon. She felt that the moon reflected how much more tolerance she had. Only a sliver left.

She walked for hours, until she came upon a small clearing. The second she stepped into that clearing, she regretted it. That was how her life became a living Hell.

A/N: Hiyee! Hmm…if you guys like this so far, then please tell me so I can type up the next chapter okay! Well, I'm not to sure where I'm going with this; I have to ask my dear friend Fox. Well, please review and tell me okay!

Sly: Right, so I am Lani's muse. Please tell me what you think and I will make her type the next chapter (shoes chains that are secured tightly on Lani's arms and legs)