InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ the ways of luv ❯ An unexpected introduction ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 0ne
InuYasha leaned on the school locker as Miroku and Kouga approached him and Sesshoumaru.
“I'm telling you, this year is gonna have more hot chicks then the last.” Said Miroku to Kouga.
“I hope so, cause me and Clarence just broke up.” Said Kouga,
“Why's that?” asked Sesshoumaru,
“Cause she caught me making out with her younger sister!” said Kouga as he started laughing
“Nice one Kouga!” said Miroku as they both giving each other the hi-5.
 
Kagome hopped out of the train followed by her friends Sango, Ayame and her cousin Michelle.
“Are you guys sure I'm gonna like this school?” said Michelle unsure of her new school,
“Sure you will,” reassured Kagome,
“And trust me, with that skirt you'll have half the boy population drooling over you.” Said Sango smiling,
“Are you guys calling me a slut?!” asked Michelle,
“Yes!” replied Kagome, Sango and Ayame altogether, then they all started laughing as they started walking towards the school entrance.
 
InuYasha winced as the doors opened and four girls walked in,
“Hey InuYasha, there's Kagome! There's your chance.” Said Miroku patting him on the shoulder.
“Hey Kagome, baby, where you going?” Inuyasha yelled as the girls walked past,
“To take a shit!” yelled back Kagome, the rest of her friends started to laugh,
“Hey come on now,” said Miroku as they walked up to her and her friends, “No need for the mean words!”
“Yeah, you really broke his heart that time,” said Kouga putting his arms around Kagome's and Ayame's shoulders.
“Yeah, I think I'm going to cry. Wait a sec. here I go. Crying!” said Inuyasha wiping a fake tear from his eye, “Wait a sec, what have we got here, a new chick?”
“I told you there were gonna be hotter girls this year!” exclaimed Miroku, making Michelle blush slightly.
“Ok guys, this is my cousin from Miami, Michelle,” said Kagome,
“Kouga,” said Kouga introducing himself,
“And this is my good friend Sesshoumaru.”
Sesshoumaru took her hand and kissed it, breathing in her scent he smiled at her.
“Always gotta be formal don't cha?” said Miroku, holding Michele's waist closer to his,
“Names Miroku. What cup size are you?”
“Excuse me!?” Michelle hissed as she took a step back,
“Don't be rude Miroku, I'm Inuyasha,” said Inuyasha walking up right in front of her and groping her ass, “Nice ass you got there.”
Michelle moved closer to him so she was just toughing his chest,
“Thanks, love the puppy ears.” She complimented, then slapping him across the face, “Humph!”
“Ouch!” teased the boys as the girls ran off towards their classes laughing.
“That bitch!” said Inuyasha, hand on his face where it had gone red, “And to think she's related to Kagome!”