InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Wedding ❯ The Trip To Maine ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]
Kagome Higurashi yawned and leaned her head against a window.
"What's a matter Kagome?"asked her boyfriend InuYasha Tanaka as he pulled towards him so she could use his shoulder for a pillow
"I'm tired.Do you think I can sleep on a god damn bus in a very uncomfortable position?"She replied in a stressed out manner.
"Sorry,Kagome.We should have taken a plane."
"I'm sorry,Inu-chan.I won't snap at you again."She said with her eyes closed.
InuYasha kissed the top of her head and snaked his arm around her shoulders.Kagome snuggled into his side as her worst enemy and cousin,Kikyo Yatashi,came walking towards their seats.
"Ooh,how sweet. All snuggled up and everything! What a perfect couple!"
"Go to hell,Kikyo.Your so lucky that i didn't tell Aunt Rei you tried to kill us."
"You stole InuYasha from me."
"I didn't have to steal him he came freely."
"Actually she's right,Kikyo.Maybe next time you'll refrain from being a little whore.Oh,except from the pay,anyways."
"I'll thank you for that,but you'll have to die sometime,Kaggers."
And with that Kikyo left the couple alone.
"First a plane ride,then a bus ride through America,and now that slut."
InuYasha pulled his distraught girlfriend into his lap and draped her legs onto her own seat,attempting to get her comfortable enough to sleep.
"Kagome,try to get some sleep.For me,Kags,please?"
"Okay.Wake me when we get there."
"I will,just sleep,now."
Kagome closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep,her arms wrapped around InuYasha's waist.InuYasha stared down at her lovingly as she slept.