InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ There's something in the mist! ❯ One-Shot

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]


A/N:

Welcome! This story takes place during no particular time frame (except I arbitrarily decided Kikyou is still alive for the sake of unconfessed feelings between Inu/Kag) and it has absolutely nothing to do with anything. Pure random smut, with a scrambled attempt to make sense. The following tags apply: M/F, M/M, F/F, M/F/M, M/M/F, M/F/M/F...I'd really need to be able to draw some lines and arrows between the letters like it's a sports play to give an accurate representation. Basically, this is a raunchy Inu/Kag/Mir/San free for all, with a plausible *cough cough* explanation for how it came to pass. A PWP in its truest sense. Not originally a request-fic, I decided to dedicate this lovely piece of perversion to a good online friend of mine by the FF handle darkcreeder, as my birthday gift to him. Obviously, this story is not to be posted on FF, but he knows to look for it over here. I also let him choose which path the ending takes, since there were two very different ways it could have concluded. This one's for you, darkcreeder! Happy birthday!



~ There's something in the mist! ~



Kagome gasped, eyes wide, hand over her mouth, before she quickly turned her head away from the gruesome scene before them, in embarrassment or disgust Inuyasha couldn't be sure, although he was currently feeling both of those emotions himself, as well as confusion.

Miroku had sensed an 'ominous cloud' in the direction they were traveling, and for once the rest of the Inu-tachi had believed the houshi for the simple reason that they were currently in the middle of nowhere, no village nearby with a headman's household in need of conning to earn them free room and board. The direction of the wind had prevented Inuyasha from scenting the bodies until they were nearly upon them, but shortly before they'd entered this part of the forest he had smelled the decomposition and had warned his traveling companions. Dead humans were up ahead.

His nose had not warned him about just what kind of a scene they were about to come across.

Bandits, from the look of it, if the discarded piles of clothing and weapons were anything to go by. But the discarded nature of said clothing and weapons was what was making the hanyou, and everyone else, feel both embarrassed and confused. The dead bandits were all naked. Rotting naked flesh was hardly an erotic sight, and even Miroku refrained from saying anything perverted as they took in the scene before them in quiet horror, but one thing was certain: there were no noticeable injuries on any of the dead men. No stab wounds, no bruising that would suggest strangulation or internal bleeding, nothing. They had a few...er...scratches here and there, but only the faintest amount of blood had been spilt and definitely not life threatening quantities. The nature of those scratches, coupled with the nature of some of the men's...er...positions...was causing everyone to squirm uncomfortably.

Frankly, it looked as if all six men had been in the middle of a homosexual orgy when something had suddenly struck them all dead, and maybe not even at the exact same time. One of them was lying on his back, and his open mouth was quite full of a white substance the Inu-tachi were pretending they couldn't identify. Had he actually perished first and the others, while still alive, had repeatedly ejaculated into his mouth?

What the fuck?

It was the voice of mentally scarred former innocence that snapped the adults out of their stupor.

“What...what happened to them?” asked Shippou, his little body quivering as he sat unblinking in the basket of Kagome's bicycle.

That got the future-born miko in gear, as she scooped the little kitsune up and held him to her chest, whirling around so neither of them had to look at the debauchery before them any longer. She didn't even flinch when her bicycle crashed sideways to the ground.

“Well...uh...” Miroku started after a moment, feeling more than a little uncomfortable, and not in a pleasurable way. “I suppose it is only right that we give the men a proper burial.”

“I'm not touching them.” Sango spoke up right away, eyeing the dead men suspiciously, as if they were, or had been, possessed. “Is this the source of the dark cloud you sensed, Houshi-sama?”

“I believe so, yes,” Miroku answered, “although it does not appear any of the men...” he cleared his throat “...suffered.”

“Feh!” Inuyasha barked out. “Proper burial my ass.” He cringed in belated understanding of his poor choice of words, noting how some of the men's asses had been treated during their final moments of life. This only further embarrassed and thus angered the hanyou. “I say we leave 'em all to rot where they fell and get the fuck out of here.”

Perhaps that too was poorly worded, but nobody minded, sharing the sentiment.

“No argument here.” Sango said, still wary that dark magic of some sort might have had a hand in the bandits' demise. As a taijiya, she had heard rumors of such things, but they were only rumors, weren't they?

Besides, it was rather late in the day to start digging graves, plus they had no shovels.

“We should press on, then, until we find a suitable place to make camp, and think more on what to do with a fresh perspective in the morning.”

Those words came from Kagome, and it was clear it was all the fifteen-year-old could do to keep the quiver out of her voice, as she tried her absolute best to maintain her composure. Inuyasha gave her a sideways glance, regretful that she'd had to see such a thing. If the bodies had been fresher perhaps he would have been more easily able to smell the evidence of sex his nose could now pick up underneath the scent of death only because he was looking for it. If the smell of rotting flesh hadn't been so predominant he would have more accurately known before they'd breached the treeline what awaited them, and he could have then prevented Kagome from bearing witness. It was his job to protect her, and that included from horrors like this one. He had failed her. Sure, she'd seen plenty of gruesome things since coming to the Feudal era, since their quest for the jewel shards had begun, but never before had they come across anything like this. It was something the hanyou hoped even he never had to see ever again. If it wouldn't be too dangerous for his friends for him to be temporarily blinded he'd gouge out both of his eyeballs in the hope of it erasing that image from his mind.

It wasn't that the idea of homosexual sex in and of itself was really so disgusting to him. Personally, Inuyasha didn't swing that way, and couldn't stand freaky enemies like that Jakotsu character openly hitting on him, but so long as they left him alone he didn't really give a fuck what other people wanted to do with each other. But seeing six decomposing men frozen in the midst of their sexual carnage was a bit much, even for him.

So distraught were the Inu-tachi as they made their way away from the bandits and deeper into the woods that it never occurred to any of them how odd it was that aside from bacteria – something only Kagome would understand – nothing at all had been feeding on the bandits since their demise. No scavenger animals, demonic or otherwise. Hell, no insects. Nothing. The bodies were rotting, yes, because on a microscopic level bacteria would not be scared off by whatever had caused the ominous cloud Miroku had sensed, but whatever that dark aura was, it was enough to keep even flies and worms at bay. Even more strange than a lack of mortal insects having at the bodies, though, was the lack of carrion youkai. It could make sense that a dark aura would spook the mortal critters, or even if they weren't afraid per se, the evil of it could have created a barrier of sorts that caused the insects to go around, unaware of or simply unable to access the bodies. But most lower youkai were actually attracted to such darkness, and so for whatever it was to keep both mortal and demonic vermin away, it had to be something unique.

Something important.

Something terrifying.

Something that was aware of the Inu-tachi moving through its territory, and was permitting them entry.

Setting up camp more than three hours away from the dead bodies, as the Inu-tachi had kept walking until it'd started to get dark and they'd had no choice but to finally stop for the night, the atmosphere was rather somber between the friends as they ate their dinner of ramen in silence. Miroku didn't even make a grab for Sango's ass as he sat beside the youkai exterminator, for once not in the mood to play around. As the humans settled down to try and get some hopefully dreamless sleep for the night, nobody noticed the strange fog-like mist that slowly started swirling its way into camp, silencing the crickets.

```

Tossing and turning, Kagome couldn't sleep. It was too hot. She was too hot. Why was it so hot all of a sudden? Uncomfortable, she threw open her sleeping bag, hoping a little breeze of chilly night air would be all she needed to cool herself off. No such luck. Groaning, she opened her eyes and slowly sat up.

Huh...foggy... she thought vaguely, paying the slightly smokey air no more attention as she tried to scoot Shippou away from her body. Normally she didn't mind cuddling with the boy, and she especially hadn't minded tonight knowing that he'd been disturbed by the sight of those bandits, but he was like a little furnace next to her in that moment and she just couldn't take it anymore.

“Hey, Shippou-chan, can you move please?” she asked quietly, furrowing her brow when he didn't so much as budge.

Shrugging, she scooped him up and moved him down by her feet, murmuring a quiet apology for disturbing him since surely that move would wake him up...except it didn't. He was still snoozing away, oblivious to the world around him.

“Shippou-chan?”

A flash of red and silver got the miko's attention, and she turned her head to where Inuyasha had just jumped down from his perch in the tree up above.

He had been lightly dozing, despite the fact that he hadn't intended to sleep that night, but the spike of worry in Kagome's scent had immediately snapped him to full attention.

“Kagome? What's wrong?” he asked quietly, so as not to wake the others.

“Huh? Oh...nothing...I don't think. Except Shippou-chan's never slept this soundly before. I mean, he's a youkai for crying out loud.”

Most of the time he'd just crack an eye open at her, mumble something and turn over and go back to sleep again, but being able to easily fall right back asleep was not the same thing as not waking up in the first place. A youkai did not stay alive for very long if it was a heavy sleeper. Still, all things considered...

“Keh, kid's probably still shook up over that scene back there.” Inuyasha said, unconsciously running his hand up through the neckline of his robes and fanning the hem a little bit, trying to cool off.

Why was it so hot all of a sudden? With low clouds like this, it should actually be cooler, shouldn't it? And why did the mist smell so funny?

A moan drew their attention to the other side of the campfire, where Sango was sitting up, taking off her yukata. No big deal, since she had her taijiya armor on underneath, except she started taking that off as well.

“S-Sango-chan?” Kagome asked, startled. “What are you doing?”

Sango moaned again, an unpleasant sound of exhaustion and frustration.

“It's too freakin' hot.” the taiijiya complained.

Kagome couldn't argue that point, but if she wanted to strip out of her uniform to just wear her yukata alone – and honestly, black leather seemed like the last thing anyone would want to wear in the current temperature, so Kagome couldn't really say she blamed her – what the hell was Sango doing stripping right there in front of them all?!

Miroku was wide awake as well by that point, sitting up in his sleep roll with a perverted smirk on his face as he openly enjoyed the show, and yet Sango paid neither him nor the hanyou and miko any mind as she began untying and removing the various sections of her taijiya armor.

“Whoa whoa whoa...” Kagome said as she scrambled to her feet, only then realizing as she stood up how lightheaded and dizzy she suddenly felt. Her sight was also fuzzy...or was that just the strange mist that seemed to be in the air all around them?

Shaking her head, she tried to clear her mind of random thoughts and managed to stagger over to Sango's sleep roll before half sitting down, half collapsing, kneeling in front of the single-minded slayer.

Putting a hand on Sango's own hand to stop her right before she exposed her chest, Kagome asked again in a quiet, strained whisper, “Sango-chan, what are you doing?”

Sango looked slowly down to where Kagome's hand was on her own, then looked slowly back up to meet Kagome's eyes, and the miko couldn't miss the glassy look in the taijiya's chocolate orbs, as if she'd had too much to drink.

“It's hot Kagome-chan...” she whined pitifully. As if she'd had way too much to drink.

“I agree.” Miroku chimed in then, his eyes sparkling merrily as he stripped out of his outer robe himself until he was clad in only his white kosode as he approached the two women on somewhat wobbly legs.

Kagome backed away a few paces on instinct as he approached, noticing when Inuyasha was suddenly behind her, as if to protect her, although after merely flashing Kagome a brief smile Miroku paid the future-born miko no further attention as he knelt beside Sango and began assisting her with removing the rest of her clothing.

Kagome narrowed her eyes, furious with Miroku. How dare he take advantage of Sango like that when something was obviously wrong with her?! But it didn't take long after that first thought came to mind for the miko to realize that something was probably wrong with Miroku, too. Even with as much of a hentai as they all knew he could be, they also knew he honestly cared for Sango, deeply, and Kagome just had to believe that he'd never knowingly take advantage of the slayer while in such a vulnerable state of mind, engagement or no.

Now if she could just figure out how Sango came to be in that vulnerable state of mind to begin with. Did it have anything to do with this strange-

All thoughts in the miko's head came to an abrupt halt as Sango and Miroku, both half naked, started kissing. And not just any kiss. This was a spit swapping, tonsil inspecting, tongue wrestling battle for dominance, right in front of them!

Frantic, Kagome quickly darted her eyes back over in Shippou's direction, releasing a sigh of relief to see he was still out cold. He didn't need to see this, especially after that scene with the bandits...

Hey, wait a min-

“Oi, bouzu! What the hell?!”

The unexpected sound of Inuyasha's voice caused Kagome's fragile train of thought to come toppling down like a house of cards. What had she just been thinking about? It had been something important, hadn't it?

Looking back at the monk and slayer again, Kagome felt a blush rush to her cheeks, making her even hotter than she'd already been. Miroku had Sango's top off and was presently sucking a breast, Sango's head thrown back in enjoyment as she gasped and moaned wantonly, running her fingers through Miroku's loosened hair. Nothing like a live porn show right in front of you to make all other thoughts fly right out the proverbial window. Kagome undid the first two buttons on her pajama top, hoping to cool her body temperature. She suddenly felt like she was running a very high fever, and not the kind you take Tylenol for.

Inuyasha was in no better shape. He couldn't understand what the fuck was happening, but the massive erection restrained painfully in his fundoshi didn't really care what was happening, it just didn't want to be left out.

Something's...something's not right here... Kagome thought vaguely, although she couldn't quite decide why it was that she thought that.

Miroku was a pervert, and he and Sango loved each other. Hell, they were promised to wed. So why would he not want to be with Sango now that she was finally willing? Why did Kagome get the impression that, for some reason, Miroku should actually not be in the mood, tonight of all nights? Why was it even more out of character than it should have been that Sango was going along with it? Had something happened?

Turning to glance blurrily up at the hanyou still standing protectively behind her, Kagome reached up and put a hand on his leg to get his attention. She hoped he'd noticed the oddities, too, so she'd know it wasn't just her. He jumped a little at the unexpected touch, and then looked down at her, his eyes noticeably hazy as well.

“Do you smell anything funny?” she asked him, wondering vaguely if maybe the strange mist was to blame for their friends' odd behavior. She mentally congratulated herself for thinking of the possibility.

At her question, Inuyasha gave her a blank look for a moment, then slowly his eyes drifted back up to stare once again at the live sex show unraveling before them. Yes, truth be told, the air did smell kind of off, but that was by no means the most dominant smell at the moment. Not with the slayer's arousal tickling his nose, as well as Kagome's own excitement. She might be trying to pretend the sight of their friends wasn't affecting her, but his nose knew differently. Finally, he said in a rather conspirational manner, “I don't think you really wanna know what I can smell right now.”

“That's not what I...” She shook her head, then staggered to her feet, Inuyasha's hands automatically reaching for both of her arms to help steady her.

“Thanks.”

“No problem.”

Inuyasha didn't even look Kagome's way as he answered her, his attention elsewhere, as the miko quickly noticed. Miroku had gotten Sango completely naked by that point, and the houshi was equally bare, the two of them lying down beside one another on Sango's sleeping roll. The slayer's right hand was wrapped firmly around the monk's rock hard erection, pumping him steadily, while he palmed her right breast with his left hand and continued to kiss her senseless.

Gulping, Inuyasha reached down and adjusted his crotch.

Kagome, meanwhile, somehow managed to drunkenly stagger over to where Kirara slept, hoping that as a cat instead of a person, she wouldn't be affected by whatever was happening and could help them, but shaking the kitten-sized feline proved futile.

“Kirara, wake up! Somethin's wrong!” she slurred, as sweat dripped down her brow, her skin clammy, her bangs stuck to her forehead.

Why was it so fucking hot?!

Finally, Kagome couldn't take it anymore, and unbuttoned her pajama top the rest of the way, yanking it off and tossing it away from herself as if it'd been on fire. She immediately sighed in relief. Much better. Until she realized she was still too hot, and glanced down in accusation at her offending pajama bottoms. Those had to go.

“K-Kagome...?”

Said miko turned to glance up at Inuyasha's questioning stutter. It had taken him a minute, but Inuyasha too realized that something wasn't quite right here. The monk and slayer going at it he could believe, but Kagome stripping down right in front of him?

“Kagome...what's the matter with you?” It took every ounce of willpower he possessed to meet her eyes instead of letting his gaze travel lower.

“I...I don't know...” she answered honestly, frowning, unaware of the battle waging inside her hanyou companion even as she tried to figure out why she felt so funny.

“Oh kami, yes! Yes!”

Hanyou and miko both snapped their gazes back towards Sango and Miroku at the slayer's cry, their eyes opening wide at the sight that greeted them. Sango was lying flat on her back, her legs propped up on Miroku's shoulders, as the monk kneeled before her, pounding into her with rapid strokes.

“Oh...fuck...” Inuyasha groaned, instantly becoming ten times hornier at the sight. Now also feeling as if his clothes were on fire he quickly shed his suikan and kosode, and Kagome thought his rosary beads looked sexy hanging against his bare, glistening chest.

Glancing back the miko's way, she was licking her lips in appreciation as she openly ogled his shirtless form, although in his opinion her shirtless form was much more appealing. Despite the fact that his youkai instincts were screaming at him that something was wrong, all the human part of him wanted to do was take one of her ample breasts into his mouth while wrapping his fingers around the other one. Trying to resist touching her, he stuck his hand in the side slit of his hakama instead and started rubbing himself in a rather obvious manner, his ears turned back to hear the sounds of sex coming from the monk and slayer. He whimpered.

“Oh, fuck me...” he moaned to himself as he imagined it was Kagome's hand pumping him.

As if knowing precisely what he was thinking, the last thread of resistance snapped in the miko's mind at those words.

“Don't mind if I do.”

He turned to look back Kagome's way at her words, and before he could respond the topless miko was suddenly in his face, yanking his head down to meet hers with fistfuls of hair as she brought his mouth to hers and kissed him fiercely. He offered no protest, immediately kissing her back, his left hand reaching up to fist her hair in return while his right hand left his pants to grip her left breast, molding it firmly yet gently enough to not cause her any pain.

Kagome didn't hesitate to make his brief fantasy come to life as she released his hair with her right hand to reach inside the side slit of his hakama herself, even delving within his fundoshi to wrap her fingers around bare flesh, stroking firmly.

His legs nearly gave out, and in that moment his human heart told his youkai instincts to go to hell.

“I want you so bad,” he murmured tenderly between kisses, “please...”

Kagome didn't respond with words but pulled her hand out of his pants to start tugging at the tie to his hakama. Taking that as her answer, Inuyasha scooped Kagome up and carried her back over to her sleeping bag. Sitting her down, he gently picked Shippou up and sat him down next to Kirara, not comprehending enough to find it odd how both little youkai were completely out of it. They were obviously just sleeping, their chests rising and falling with even breaths, their hearts beating steadily. Whatever was keeping the cat and child unconscious, Inuyasha was grateful for it.

“Oh fuck, Sango, so good!” Miroku groaned loudly from across the way, and Inuyasha flicked an ear in their direction but didn't pause to look their way as he quickly removed his hakama and fundoshi, his throbbing erection springing free.

Heading back over to Kagome, then, he smirked down at her, pleased, to see her already naked as well and waiting for him. Her hand was between her legs as she fingered herself, her juices glistening in the firelight. It took the miko a minute to realize Inuyasha was there, as enthralled as she was with watching the monk and slayer fuck right in front of her. Not one for being dominated for long, Sango had flipped herself and Miroku over, and now, she was bouncing up and down on his cock. The sight was enough to have Kagome almost cumming right then and there, and she wouldn't have been able to keep her fingers away from her throbbing clit even if she'd thought to try. When it finally dawned on the miko that she too had an audience, as she glanced up into the voyeuristic hanyou's knowing eyes, Kagome got up and kneeled before him, and before Inuyasha could even react she had her sticky right hand wrapped around his dripping dick as she leaned forward and swallowed him down her throat. As much as she could fit, at least.

“Gah!” the hanyou cried out, his legs shaking, his hands fisting in Kagome's hair as he desperately tried not to thrust into her mouth, letting her bob up and down on him at her own pace.

“K-Kagome...” he panted, “...l-let me s-stick it in you.”

As wonderful as her hot mouth felt, he wanted the real thing, and more importantly, he wanted his first orgasm with the miko to be in the proper hole. If she still wanted to suck him off later on, well, that was another story.

Smirking around the mushroom tip in her mouth as she pumped his base steadily with her right hand, Kagome reached for his fury balls with her left hand and gave them a firm squeeze, earning a surprised yelp from her half canine lover. Pulling away, then, she turned herself around and settled herself onto her sleeping bag on her hands and knees, glancing his way over her shoulder.

“Come on then, big boy.” She wiggled her butt at him. “Come fuck me like the dog you are.”

Baring his fangs at her with a hungry growl rumbling deep in his chest, Inuyasha dropped to his knees behind her, grabbing her hips almost hard enough to pierce her skin with his claws. Yanking her back against him as he plowed forward, he entered her with one swift thrust. Kagome screamed as her virgin walls stretched to accommodate his inhuman size, but neither her sound of pain nor the scent of her blood fazed the inu-hanyou much beyond offering her an apologetic whimper, even as he started pounding into her hard and fast. Looking down at where they were joined for a moment, he admired the view of his shiny cock slipping in and out of her wet heat, and then looking back up, past the miko, he watched the show still unfolding right before them. Kagome had deliberately positioned herself so that they could both still watch the monk and slayer going at it while he also fucked her at the same time. Clever bitch.

After a few seconds Kagome was oblivious to her previous pain. She felt nothing but mind-numbing pleasure as she felt the love of her life ram into her from behind with reckless abandon, piercing her soul with every powerful thrust. She was being taken apart and put back together again, being stripped of everything and then given everything back in return, empty and whole, empty and whole...she loved Inuyasha with all her heart.

That didn't stop her from admiring Miroku's physique, however, as he gripped the taijiya's waist with his hands, as Sango continued to sit upon him. His ab muscles bunched and flexed sexily as he ran his hands lovingly up the slayer's body, cupping her bouncing breasts for a moment, until back down to her waist his hands went, and then he held her still, raised slightly above him, as he raised his own hips to thrust up into her repeatedly. The look on Miroku's face was one of pure ecstasy, and Kagome could tell it wouldn't be long before the houshi lost it.

As if summoned by her thoughts, Miroku's orgasm hit him in that moment, and he cried out in pure bliss as his back arched, as he held Sango down and shoved himself as far up within her as he could go. Sango turned her head and met Kagome's eyes in that moment, and gave the miko a playful wink, the first acknowledgment that she was even aware of the others around her.

Kagome giggled at the sight.

Scenting Miroku's cum plus the way Kagome rippled around him as she laughed was all it took for Inuyasha to find his own release, as well, and he held the miko so tightly the very tips of his claws lightly punctured her hips as he roared his release like the youkai he was, head tilted back, fangs bared.

Miroku too glanced their way at the sound of Inuyasha growling, but seeing the position hanyou and miko were in, the perverted houshi only smirked, and shifted his focus back to the woman sitting on his lap and on his dick.

“You're so very beautiful, my lovely Sango...” he said seductively, reaching for her glistening curls with his left hand. Rubbing her clit expertly with the pad of his thumb, it only took the houshi a minute or two, tops, to bring the taijiya to orgasm on top of him.

He was still hard within her, and the feel of her previously virgin walls tightening down around him even further as she came had his eyes rolling back in his head.

“Kami, you're so tight.”

She smirked down at him after she was through riding the waves of pleasure he'd just caused to wash over her, in no way embarrassed by her brazen behavior or even the fact that they weren't alone.

“I'm even tighter somewhere else, Houshi-sama...” she purred suggestively.

Miroku's eyes widened in understanding, and he grinned at her. Deciding to mimic their companions, he knew that that was the best position for what his lover had in mind.

“Get on your hands and knees,” he said then; “I don't want to hurt you.”

Sango readily complied, climbing off of Miroku, his slippery dick slipping from her as she turned herself over onto hands and knees as requested. Miroku wasted no time getting back onto his own knees before coming up behind her. Sango lowered her top half down onto outstretched arms, her arms from elbow to wrist lying on the ground as she stuck her ass in the air, and Miroku took an appreciative moment to palm the milky globes he'd always longed to see and touch without the hindrance of clothing. Her perfect ass was beckoning him, and he would not ignore its call. Slowly, carefully, he grabbed his shaft with his uncursed hand and guided it to her puckered opening. It was slow going, but he gradually slipped his way inside, and if it should have been painful for the woman below him neither of them realized it, whatever tiny amount of burning Sango had started to feel immediately melting away into warm, soothing pleasure.

Meanwhile, on the other side of camp, the scent of non-sexual blood coming from Kagome had slowly started to register on Inuyasha's mind as he came down from his high, and whimpering again in canine apology he'd since maneuvered himself to lap at the pin pricks on the sides of her hips while the miko remained on her hands and knees. It didn't take Inuyasha long at all to clean and begin healing the superficial wounds on her hips, and then homing in on another scent of blood, this one mixed with a different smell that was even more delicious, he crouched down behind her and stuck his face between her legs. Kagome gasped as she felt Inuyasha's tongue plunge deep into her dripping opening. He was on his hands and knees behind her, appearing almost like a dog sniffing another dog's ass, his nose buried between her cheeks while he assaulted her swollen clit with rapid strokes of his elongated tongue. It didn't take long before Kagome's upper body collapsed down onto outstretched arms to mirror Sango's posture, and the miko was no longer paying attention to the activities of their friends as she closed her eyes and concentrated fully on the sensations coursing through her body.

Clawing at the dirt, it didn't take Kagome long at all, and she loudly cried out her release, shouting Inuyasha's name. The sound of Kagome climaxing greatly turned on the lecherous monk, who, although he was already in the middle of having sex, immediately got even hornier at the sound. Turning to see what was happening on the other side of camp, the sight of Inuyasha's face buried in Kagome's ass was all it took to have Miroku peaking again, and he grunted loudly as he filled Sango's rear opening with his seed.

Hearing the monk cry out his release, Kagome glanced his way in time to watch in appreciation as his buttocks clinched tight, his back muscles straining. She felt herself getting immediately turned on again at the sight.

Inuyasha, who was still kneeling behind her, buried face first, easily and immediately detected the increased scent and taste of her arousal, and peaked out from behind her to see what their friends were doing. Realizing she was getting hot again watching the houshi cum, Inuyasha found that he didn't feel jealous in the slightest. He couldn't disagree with her; it was an erotic sight.

“I ain't into guys, but Miroku sure ain't ugly.” he commented in agreement to her silent appraisal of the houshi's body as he removed himself from behind Kagome and allowed the miko to sit back on her legs.

Licking her lips, Kagome didn't bother trying to deny her attraction, turning quickly to glance Inuyasha's way before turning back to stare at the monk again.

“I love you, Inuyasha, but there's something about Miroku that's just...I dunno...drawing me to him. I want to experience him. It's like I want to leave no stone unturned, you know?”

Inuyasha merely shrugged, like she'd suggested trying chicken flavored ramen instead of beef.

Not paying attention to what their friends were discussing, Miroku pulled out of Sango's ass in that moment, the slayer turning herself over to lie on her back again with legs spread open at the monk's command. Observing the way Sango's snatch glistened in the firelight with a combination of her and Miroku's juices, a smirk formed on Inuyasha's glossy lips, his fangs poking out.

“Go ahead and try him if you want. Sango's cunt is calling my name.”

Together, hanyou and miko rose and helped steady each other on their equally wobbly legs as they made their way over to the awaiting slayer and houshi.

“Hey, save some for me.” Inuyasha joked with a chuckle, Miroku presently buried face first in Sango's pussy.

The houshi backed away and stood up at the hanyou's words.

“Mind if we join you?” Kagome asked seductively as she plopped down onto her knees in front of Miroku.

Sango propped herself up on her elbows as she found herself curious about what was going on, or more importantly, who was going to be pleasuring her. She didn't care who it was as long as they got to it!

“Not at all.” Miroku said in answer to Kagome's question, before glancing down towards the slayer and asking for confirmation, “Sango?”

In answer, Sango hungrily licked her lips, eyeing the silver-haired hanyou up and down. She'd always wondered if his pubic hair was silver as well. She'd always had a bit of a secret attraction to the demonic man, if she were to be fully honest with herself, although she felt no strong feelings of love for him like she did Miroku. But in that moment, Sango didn't mind sharing Miroku with Kagome in the slightest so long as Kagome didn't mind sharing Inuyasha with her. Licking her lips a second time, she nodded.

Kagome, smirking, was about to lean forward and take Miroku's cock into her mouth, until some scrap of modern 21st century knowledge lingering in the back of her mind stilled her tongue. His dick had just been inside Sango's ass, and that was unclean. People might seem to go back and forth in pornos but she was sure there was editing involved in those videos, or at the very least, some serious ass douching had taken place prior to filming. This was dangerous.

Not that she wasn't going to suck his dick.

“I...I need to get a sterile wipe for you...hold on...” she said apologetically to the monk as she started to get back up, until Inuyasha's clawed hand resting gently on her shoulder kept her kneeling in place.

“Keh, don't worry 'bout it. My saliva's healing, remember?” Glancing up to meet Miroku's eyes, Inuyasha asked the houshi with all sincerity, “Do you mind?”

“Now this I gotta see!” Sango exclaimed in excitement as she sat up a little more and began fingering herself.

Miroku merely smirked, nodding his silent consent to the hanyou with the most perverted twinkle in his eyes that the others had ever seen. Inuyasha, completely contradicting what he'd just said about not being into guys, knelt down beside Kagome and proceeded to wrap his own lips around Miroku's rock hard penis. Kagome watched, baffled, fascinated, hornier than all get out, as Inuyasha sucked Miroku's dick without a single trace of hesitation. Eyes closed in bliss, Miroku fisted his rosary wrapped hand in the hanyou's hair, rocking his hips back and forth gently. He even reached over with his left hand to delicately tease Inuyasha's right ear. Kagome could hear Inuyasha's growl of appreciation, and Miroku gasped as the vibrations of said growl traveled up through his sensitive nerve endings, but before the houshi could get any closer to orgasm Inuyasha pulled away suddenly, and made a teasingly dissatisfied face up at the monk.

“Feh, can't get enough of Sango's taste this way, plus I don't wanna hog all of Kagome's fun. Time to switch.”

Sango laughed at the hanyou's statement, but she was quickly silenced as an equally giddy Inuyasha suddenly tackled her to the ground, kissing her hungrily. Lying on her back, Sango eagerly kissed him back, and when he slowly started traveling down her body she too began playing with his ears. Coming to a stop between her legs, the slayer opened herself wide for her hanyou lover, and Inuyasha didn't hesitate to dive in tongue first.

Kagome heard all of the various sounds of pleasure Sango was making, but couldn't turn to watch at the moment as she busily sucked Miroku off, the houshi's hands now wrapped in her raven tresses as he continued to gently rock his hips back and forth. She pumped what she couldn't fit in her mouth with her right hand, delicately playing with his balls with her left. Watching Inuyasha eat Sango out, plus the miko's talented tongue swirling around the edge of his foreskin, had the houshi seeing stars again in no time, and as he came in Kagome's mouth she eagerly swallowed everything he gave her.

Around the same time, Sango cried out Inuyasha's name, her juices flowing freely, and he eagerly lapped them all up. With his dark pink dick as hard as a rock and throbbing almost painfully from being neglected for so long, he didn't wait until the slayer came down from her high before crawling up her body again and slamming into her. Sango cried out in a mix of pleasure and pain, since he was larger than Miroku, but whatever tiny amount of pain there was was instantly forgotten, as she clawed at the dirt, hands clinching and unclinching at her sides. Inuyasha held himself up above her on outstretched arms, her legs wrapped up around his back, as he pounded into her for all he was worth. She wasn't as good as Kagome, but he had no complaints.

Kagome's only complaint, as she watched Inuyasha fuck Sango, was that she was still horny. Her own fingers were currently playing with her clit, but it wasn't enough. Turning back to glance Miroku's way and noticing that he was still as hard as ever, she smirked and shoved him down onto the ground before crawling over him and impaling herself on his length, all in about three seconds flat. Miroku had no complaints either, finding he was partial to the position, admiring the bouncing boobs of the miko dominating him.

As Kagome road Miroku to town both of their attentions got diverted back to the hanyou and taijiya as Sango cried out an unexpected instruction to her demonic lover, capturing the full attention of their audience.

“Change holes,” Sango panted breathlessly, “I...I like it in the ass!”

Kagome smirked at that revelation, wondering if the reason Sango always got so testy whenever Miroku grabbed her ass was because secretly she really liked it. That was why Inuyasha didn't like her messing with his ears, after all.

“Can't.” said hanyou replied in that moment, still pounding away. “As much as I wish I could, I can't suck myself off like a dog. I don't want to deny myself Kagome's mouth later.”

Kagome felt truly touched at that. Even in the midst of this crazy orgy Inuyasha had put her before the slayer.

Why were they having an orgy, anyway? That wasn't...normal...was it? Did it have anything to do with-

“Perhaps I could offer her my assistance...” Miroku said suddenly, pulling Kagome out of her thoughts once again. She'd just been on to something, too. Damn it!

Absentmindedly nodding in agreement, Kagome got up and off of Miroku, blinking in surprise as he rose to his feet and walked away from her.

He was leaving? But she was still horny! Double damn it!

As if the two men were speaking telepathically with the look Miroku gave Inuyasha as he glanced up to meet the houshi's eyes, Inuyasha nodded once and then told Sango to lower her legs before he wrapped his arms around her and rolled them both over. Suddenly, Sango found herself on top again, and sat up triumphantly over the dominated half youkai below her.

“Ha! Now this I can do!” Sango stated proudly.

“Which means I can do this...” Miroku added, coming up behind the slayer.

As true understanding dawned, Sango's only response was to lean forward, both giving Miroku the angle he needed while also enabling her to join Inuyasha in another passionate kiss. Miroku knelt between the legs Inuyasha had spread wide for him, and slowly, carefully, he inched his way back inside Sango's tight little rear entrance, both men hissing in a good way as the feel of each other's shafts through the thin membrane walling off the slayer's two openings only added to their pleasure, causing them to stroke each other as well with every thrust.

Extremely turned on by the sight, but also extremely upset at being left out, Kagome figured she'd better do something about it, then, and marched herself over to the trio and proceeded to kneel at Inuyasha's head, careful to not accidentally place a knee on an ear.

“Mind if I borrow his mouth, Sango?” Kagome asked, amusement rather than irritation in her voice.

Sango broke away from the kiss with a knowing smirk, and not only had no objections, but she even assisted Kagome as the miko got into position, kneeling over the hanyou's eagerly awaiting tongue. Sango was propping herself up as much as she could with her hands on Inuyasha's chest, arching her back so that her ass remained at the right angle for Miroku, and she allowed Kagome to hold her shoulders with both hands to help steady her, Kagome using her grip on Sango as leverage as she kept herself suspended above Inuyasha's face at just the right height so that he could explore her dripping depths to the fullest.

Seeing the miko's perky breasts hanging right in front of her face, Sango wasn't really thinking of anything at all as she leaned forward a tiny bit while also encouraging Kagome to lean forward a tiny bit as well, wrapping her lips around the miko's right nipple. Eyes snapping open, Kagome gasped at the added stimulation, and her eyes immediately snapped down to meet Sango's knowing and playful gaze. The taijiya teased her nipple with her tongue, and then bit down, ever so gently, and that was all it took for Kagome to lose it. The miko's orgasm set off a chain reaction, as the smell and taste of it had Inuyasha cumming next, and the feel of him pulsing inside the slayer immediately had Miroku tumbling over the edge as well. Both men filling Sango at the same time, not to mention the way she was draped over the hanyou had been stimulating her clitoris with every duel thrust, meant that while she was the last to peak, she was right there with the rest of them, crying out her pleasure around the breast still in her mouth as Kagome continued to shudder in her position suspended above Inuyasha's mouth.

Slowly, the foursome began disentangling themselves, but they were far from finished. With every orgasm they experienced, it was as if they were even more energized, instead of sated and spent. Every act of sex only made them that much hornier for the next.

Miroku backed out of Sango so that the slayer could sit up more fully on Inuyasha again, and Kagome smirked at the slayer who'd just so recently had her lips around her nipple. That fact didn't bother Kagome one bit, as she gave her best friend a teasing wink and said jokingly, “I'm so rude. First I take his mouth away from you, and now I want to take his penis from you, too, if you're finished with it.”

Sango laughed, and raised herself off of the hanyou.

“By all means, be my guest.”

Smiling triumphantly, Kagome remained crouched over Inuyasha's face but draped herself forward, wrapping her hand around his cock before shoving it back in her mouth. She intended to taste him fully this time; Sango's added flavor didn't phase her in the slightest.

Inuyasha was happily lapping away at the pussy that remained above his mouth, rumbling his pleasure deep in his chest as his beloved miko sucked him off at the same time. Realizing she found his growling stimulating, as she gasped and stumbled over what she was doing every time he did it, he concentrated on giving off an even lower rumble, which meant deeper vibrations, and Kagome came again instantly, screaming around the cock in her mouth.

She tried to move away from him, then, only because she wanted to mount him, but he wouldn't let her, rolling them both over. Suddenly, Kagome found herself flat on her back, Inuyasha gently thrusting his cock in and out of her open mouth at a pace that wouldn't harm her, while he held her legs down and open, continuing to lavish her sensitive nerves with his half canine tongue. She was better than ramen. He could eat nothing but her pussy for the rest of his life and never go hungry again.

Miroku, rubbing his own dick as he watched the pair with rapt attention, couldn't help but notice Kagome's available rear opening in their current position, and he quickly made his way over. He soon found the angle wasn't the best, because to enter her the conventional way meant that Inuyasha's head was in the way, or otherwise he'd need Kagome's rear propped up so that he could enter her while kneeling upright between her legs instead of draping himself over her body. He was going to retrieve the miko's yellow backpack and use that for leverage when Inuyasha's ear twitched and he glanced up from what he was doing to notice Miroku's predicament. The hanyou then glanced to the side and saw the frustratingly horny Sango stroking herself rapidly as she too watched him and Kagome. His nose told him she was reaching orgasm after orgasm, but they were doing nothing for her. Smirking, he bent his head back down and gave Kagome one last, long lick. She tasted the best, but there was nothing wrong with Sango's flavor.

“Have at it, Miroku.” Inuyasha told the houshi then. Since he couldn't clean himself he didn't want to dirty himself, but that didn't mean he would deny Kagome the experience of having her tight little ass filled to the brim. “I'm sure she'll like it.”

That said, Inuyasha turned himself around, and resumed thrusting into Kagome's mouth, but from the other direction.

“Come'ere Sango.” he beckoned to the slayer then, and the desperate taijiya eagerly complied, lying herself down a little above Kagome's head so that Inuyasha could crouch forward and eat her out while still gently fucking the miko's mouth.

The miko had no complaints, and reached up to palm Inuyasha's ass lovingly as he raised and lowered himself over and over, even as she bent her legs back at the knees and opened herself up to the houshi slowly pressing into her rear opening. Once he was settled fully in her tight little hole and began pumping steadily he also began expertly fingering her with his left hand. The hanyou's ass bobbing up and down in his face was a little distracting, but not so much so that he couldn't bring Kagome to multiple orgasms.

Miroku loved the ladies. To suggest otherwise would be no less inaccurate than claiming he were a truly devout celibate. He never, ever would have previously considered being with another man...until tonight. The feel of Inuyasha's talented tongue as the hanyou had truly done nothing more than sterilize him had the monk openly wondering just what his male friend could do with that tongue of his if he deliberately tried to bring him pleasure. Not to mention that tight little hole kept winking at him, those adorably cute, furry testicles just begging to be teased. Kagome clearly had a similar idea when it came to his last thought, as Miroku observed the miko he was currently fucking shift the position of her hands so that she was playfully cupping Inuyasha's balls. Suddenly, Miroku wanted to join in on the fun.

“Kagome-sama, be a dear and spread his cheeks for me, will you?” he asked her, as if asking her to pass the salt.

Mind too far gone at that point to have much of any thought at all outside of wanton pleasure, Kagome readily obeyed, reaching back up to Inuyasha's ass and spreading him wide for the houshi's inspection. Inuyasha paid the action no mind as he continued to thrust himself and out of her hot little mouth, while also bring the slayer below him to climax after mind numbingly awesome climax. Sango didn't care what the others were doing so long as the hanyou's incredible tongue didn't abandon her dripping pussy.

Spying his treasure, Miroku leaned forward and stuck his tongue out, and Inuyasha did flinch in surprise at the feel of something wet and wonderful squirming its way inside his male opening. Holding still a moment so the houshi could work, Miroku began giving his ass a very similar treatment to what the hanyou was still doing to Sango's cunt, as he rolled his tongue around his tight ring of muscle a few times before breaching the border, reaching as far in as his human tongue would allow him, all the while still thrusting smoothly in and out of Kagome's ass while also pounding her pussy with his hand. He was more fisting the miko's cunt at that point, and she was loving every minute of it, gasping and moaning as best she could around the throbbing phallus in her mouth. Just because Inuyasha had stopped thrusting into her mouth didn't mean she'd stopped what she was doing. With the hanyou holding himself up above her ever so slightly so that he wasn't choking her, she'd started bobbing her head, her tongue still doing all sorts of things while she also hummed deep in the back of her throat. The added stimulation of Miroku's tongue plus Kagome's vocalizations was all Inuyasha could take, and suddenly he came, spectacularly, grunting loudly into Sango's pussy as he spilled his seed down Kagome's accepting throat, the vibrations of his cry of pleasure pushing Sango over the edge one last time.

The way Inuyasha's ass muscles clinched tight around Miroku's tongue during orgasm immediately had the houshi wanting to replace his tongue with something else. That thought alone was enough to have him reaching his own orgasm in that moment, as he moaned into Inuyasha's ass while spilling his seed into Kagome's. Feeling both men shuddering within her as she drank Inuyasha down plus the sound of Sango crying out her satisfaction was all it took to have Kagome joining them in oblivion, her ass tightening deliciously around Miroku's still pulsating cock. For a few glorious seconds everyone stayed frozen, basking in the sensations running through them, but the pause in activity was fleeting. Soon enough the group fell apart from each other, and turning around, Inuyasha didn't hesitate to grab Miroku by the back of his head and pull him into a heated kiss. It wasn't just so that he could sterilize the monk's tongue with his magical inu-youkai saliva, either. What the houshi had just done to him had turned Inuyasha on like nobody's business, and he abruptly realized that while he might not be into other men, Miroku was an exception to that rule.

Sango and Kagome both sat, blinking, getting hornier by the second, as they watched the two men kneeling on the ground engage in their heated lip lock. Miroku reached forward and wrapped his cursed hand around Inuyasha's dripping dick, and the hanyou gasped into the kiss as the feel of the kazaana's sealing beads added yet another new layer of stimulation.

Almost as if his hand had a mind of its own, Inuyasha reached down in that moment and wrapped his right hand around Miroku's dick as well, pumping the houshi in time with the holy man's grip on his own dick.

“I wanna suck you off while you suck me off.” Inuyasha told him between kisses, growling hungrily as the monk replied with, “Later. First, I want to experience that tight little ass of yours.”

Shifting around in his compliance, that didn't mean Inuyasha was willing to let his penis go that long without stimulation. Crouched on his hands and knees in front of the monk, he glanced over at where the two girls were making out with and fingering each other and shouted to get their attention.

“Oi, Kagome! Get your cunt over here and under me!”

As if his words had been the most romantic declaration she'd ever heard, she broke away from Sango and flashed Inuyasha a sincere expression of love before scrambling to comply, though not before reaching back and grabbing Sango's hand to bring the slayer over with her. Reaching her hanyou, she quickly analyzed the situation and turned herself over onto her hands and knees as well. Rumbling approvingly, Inuyasha crawled forward and mounted her like the dog he was, draping himself across her back so that his ass was still accessible to the holy man currently massaging and admiring the firm globes of his buttocks.

Without waiting for Miroku to get with the program Inuyasha immediately started moving inside of Kagome, although he kept his thrusts slow and steady, keeping a rhythm he knew the human man behind him would be able to work with. It didn't take long before he felt an invading finger start to tease, pressing against his prostate. Gasping at the unexpected sensation, he lost it immediately, shooting his seed deep inside Kagome's weeping pussy, but after pausing a moment to catch his breath he began pounding into the miko again. A miko who was practically oblivious to what was going on behind her as she crouched down and danced her tongue through and around the nest of black curls spread out before her. She'd told Sango to lie on her back, and once again the slayer didn't care who was bringing her pleasure just so long as somebody was. If she couldn't get fucked up the ass at the moment, then Kagome's tongue twirling around her clit was the next best thing.

Spying over the hanyou's shoulder just what Kagome and Sango were doing, the slayer's hands between her own legs, holding her nether lips spread wide for Kagome's tongue to effortlessly flick at her swollen clit, Miroku stopped stalling and retracted his finger out of the hanyou's ass before swiftly replacing it with something much larger.

Inuyasha grunted as he felt Miroku fill him to the hilt, and he slowed his pumping until Miroku could match his thrusts. It was awkward for a few seconds perhaps, but they quickly found a rhythm that had Miroku pounding into Inuyasha, the houshi's strokes adding to Inuyasha's as he pounded into Kagome, the miko's rocking motion helping her to stimulate Sango's weeping cunt as the future-born miko tightened her lips around the slayer's clit and began suckling like Sango had previously done to her nipples. Shoving the index and middle fingers of her right hand into Sango's snatch at the same time, Kagome hummed in triumph as she felt the taijiya lose it below her, as Sango screamed out her pleasure.

Hearing Sango shout out her release, a release Kagome had given her, had the monk losing it in that moment, as he emptied himself deep within Inuyasha's male opening. Feeling the monk release in his ass stimulated his prostate, and the hanyou lost it again, cumming so hard inside Kagome that it poured back out again, dripping down her legs. With both boys collapsing for a moment across Kagome's back, she raised herself up on her hands enough for Sango to shimmy herself back and out from under her.

Getting herself back up into a sitting position, Sango saw the way Miroku was draped over Inuyasha, who seemed content to remain draped over Kagome as he reached around and fiddled with her clit with clawed fingers while licking and suckling at her neck, and the slayer smirked at the sight. Crawling around to the backside of the kneeling Inuyasha sandwich, she came up behind Miroku and swiftly shoved her right index finger up his ass.

Miroku reared back at the unexpected assault, which had his still hard phallus pulsing again within Inuyasha's ass as another orgasm rushed through him. It caused the chain reaction of Inuyasha releasing once more inside Kagome and that, plus his talented fingers at her clit, had the miko cumming extra hard as well. Vaguely, Kagome was relieved Sango had moved out from under her as she collapsed in that moment, her arms too shaky to hold the weight of both boys on her back any longer.

As she collapsed the boys collapsed with her, although Miroku was quick to separate himself from Inuyasha and roll over onto his back. Sango quickly took advantage to start thrusting her finger in and out of his ass at a more steady pace while reaching for his pulsing cock with her other hand, pumping that steadily as well.

“My lovely Sango...how the tables have turned...” Miroku joked as he began writhing wantonly under her ministrations.

Kagome and Inuyasha, both glancing their friends' way with amused smirks, quickly scooted themselves back over beside the monk and slayer.

“Better let me clean him off for you, Sango.” Inuyasha said right before Sango moved to lower her mouth to him.

Nodding her consent, she retracted her hand from the houshi's ass. The hanyou reached for her hand and twirled his tongue around her fingers, first, his eyes practically burning into hers with the look of lust he gave her. After that, it was Sango's turn to watch with eager, burning eyes, as Inuyasha moved himself over Miroku's prone figure so that he could suck the man's dick while lightly thrusting his own into the houshi's mouth at the same time.

“Ignored again.” Kagome lamented with a sigh, although her tone of voice was honestly more amused than anything else.

Sango passed the miko a knowing look, and instead of blushing, Kagome gave her friend a wicked smirk before shoving Sango over to lie flat on the ground, as she mimicked Inuyasha's pose, getting back to work on the slayer again while also suspending her own pussy in range of Sango's mouth. The slayer didn't hesitate to give her friend a taste, fueled on by the fabulous waves of pleasure rocking her own body at the future-born miko's touch. Plus all the groaning and grunting from the guys was the best damn soundtrack known to man.

After each man shot their loads down the other's throat, at pretty much the same time so neither man could really say it was the other's release that had triggered their own, they pulled away from each other to observe the two women across from them with hungry appetites. If there were no women available to them then both men would've been satisfied with continuing to find their satisfaction with each other, completely undisturbed by the notion, but since the women they both loved were present, their lingering, genuine feelings of love were just barely strong enough to override their raw desire to make them crave the women they loved first and foremost. It was fun mixing things up, but now, both men wanted to be with their women again!

Kagome never saw it coming. One minute, she was holding herself up above Sango's body, skillfully dangling her dripping pussy over the slayer's talented mouth while at the same time crouching down face first between Sango's wide-spread legs, and the next minute, strong clawed hands around her waist were yanking her slightly up and back and onto a rock hard cock. She gasped loudly into Sango's cunt at the unexpected invasion and the slayer opened her eyes just in time to see an extreme closeup of Inuyasha's cock thrusting in and out of Kagome's pussy, his heavy swinging balls only inches above her face as he knelt with a knee on either side of the slayer's head. The next thing Sango knew, she suddenly found that hands around her own waist were gently sliding her out from under the hanyou and miko pair.

Suddenly, with her legs still bent back at the knees, Miroku's penis was inside her soaking pussy, and the rest of him was draped over her, murmuring words of love right before he lowered his mouth to hers in a passionate kiss. Readily returning the kiss, Sango wrapped her legs up and around Miroku's waist.

Lost in their own world, monk and slayer were oblivious to the hanyou and miko pair going at it right across from them, as Miroku and Sango each experienced orgasm after orgasm. At that point, Miroku was barely pausing long enough to shudder before immediately picking up the pace again, each climax making him that much harder, that much hornier.

The same could be said for the hanyou, except he didn't even pause to shudder anymore, instead clinching his fingers tighter on Kagome's hips every time his release rushed through him, biting his lower lip with eyes pinched closed as he forced himself to ride through it without slowing down at all. Finally, it was the faint scent of Kagome's blood once again tickling his nose that brought the hanyou out of his trance. With as far away as the rest of his youkai instincts were, his desire to protect Kagome was fueled just as much by his human half as it was his inu half, and that desire just barely won out over the desire to keep on fucking. He could not, in good conscience, keep fucking her while she was bleeding. It was just a brief pause, he figured; his saliva would have her healed in no time.

Retrospectively, it was a damn good thing he had claws.

Kagome too had been just as far gone, not even aware she was bleeding again until she felt her lover stop and heard his whimpered apology, as he pulled his throbbing dick out of her sheath and shifted around to again lap at her wounds.

The taste of her blood was minutely sobering. Somewhere in the back of his mind, something told the hanyou that he should be upset to realize that he had been the cause of her injuries, as superficial as they were. The sight and scent of her blood on his claws...something nagged at him that it was wrong, that he should care. That he should feel horribly guilty, unworthy of even touching her after such carelessness, even though he didn't. Oh sure, he felt guilty enough in a casual 'oops' kind of way, to pull out and heal her, unwilling to leave the claw marks untreated, but beyond that he didn't really feel true remorse, even though he knew he should. So why wasn't he more upset about it than he was? That was honestly what troubled him the most in that precise moment, even more than the blood itself. It had suddenly dawned on him that something wasn't right with his frame of mind. But what could have caused such an anomaly, and why was he even worried about it? Shouldn't he just go with the flow, and be glad that he didn't feel bad over injuring Kagome, regardless of why that was? Who wanted to feel bad, anyway? Life was about feeling good...

Already distracted from the act of sex as he was, Inuyasha was more aware of his surroundings and was therefore pulled from his musings about his own frame of mind when he heard Miroku grunt loudly across from him. The houshi was gasping desperately for breath, panting like he was running at full speed from a terrifying enemy as he once again resumed pounding into the deliriously happy slayer below him. The expression on his face looked more pained than pleasured.

“Damn, houshi, pace yourself. You ain't hanyou like me.” Inuyasha chuckled.

His words went completely ignored, no sign that either the houshi or taijiya had even heard him speak.

Inuyasha sat back on his heels, crouched behind Kagome who was still propped on hands and knees, and he shook his head.

“Damn monk's gonna keel over like those fuckin' bandits if he ain't careful.” he said to himself in a 'don't say I didn't warn you' kind of tone of voice. He was just about to put his worries behind him and remount his female when Kagome suddenly whirled around and sat on her rump at his words, eyes wide.

“What did you just say?!” she asked, rushed and desperately, as if she were struggling to maintain her awareness.

She was.

Inuyasha furrowed his brow, at first confused why his female was no longer in the proper position. Did she want to change positions? Lie on her back like the slayer was doing? That was fine with him.

He glanced up at the monk and slayer before him and was again reminded of Miroku's present condition.

The faintest iota of clarity once again returned to his mind.

“I said Miroku's gonna keel over. He ain't hanyou, he's gonna over do it.” He pointed up to his ears. “I can hear his heart. It's like it's tryin' to fly right outta his chest.”

Kagome's eyes were just as wide as before at those words, if not even wider, darting from side to side as she worried her lower lip, as if trying to solve a complicated math problem on the blackboard.

Something was very, very wrong.

Finally, something seemed to spark to life inside Kagome, although it was a dim glow at best, a dying ember.

“Inuyasha...” she started slowly. “Do you....don't you think this is...strange?”

He cocked his head to the side like a dog. It was absolutely adorable. She wanted to reach up and pet his ears. Or better yet, pull one into her mouth, teasing the inside as she drew her tongue down along the...

No! Stay focused!

Inuyasha didn't notice her momentary struggle. “Strange?” His tone was confused. He didn't seem to agree with her. “Strange how?”

She crinkled her brow, more and more awareness returning to her by the minute, although it was the slowest of trickles, the steady drip drip drip from the ceiling of a cave, and she was waiting for a large enough stalagmite to form so that she had something solid to grasp onto.

“Well, for starters, you've had Miroku-sama's dick up your ass.” she pointed out crudely, figuring that was a good place to start. It had been hot as hell, and she actually wanted to see it happen again, but something nagging at her in the back of her mind was telling her that it had not been normal.

Inuyasha crinkled his nose, as if suddenly realizing the same thing, but then after a minute he shrugged it off.

“Well, any other guy would be out of the question, but he's Miroku.”

As if that was the only explanation required.

I've also had his dick up my ass.” she pointed out next. “You used to flip out if you thought he was even just trying to spy on me naked.”

She's got a point there... he mentally agreed with her, trying to figure out why it was that he was suddenly no longer jealous like he remembered he'd always used to be.

“Then there's those dead bandits to consider, and...” Her eyes widened, the realization hitting her even just right as she was about to say it. “And that dark aura!”

Suddenly, Kagome bolted to her feet, Inuyasha rising to his own as well at her sudden move. Sango and Miroku were both still completely oblivious, happily fucking away, although the straining monk looked like he might have a heart attack at any moment.

Now the steady dripping from the ceiling had sprung a leak, the water – aka awareness – pouring in like a faucet on full blast.

“This strange mist...” Kagome said, partly talking to herself, as she walked around in circles waving her hands about in a general gesture to the foggy air all around them. “Shippou-chan and Kirara won't wake up.” Pausing, she glanced in their direction to verify that fact, and sighed in relief to see that it was true, the kitsune and nekomata both still peacefully snoozing away.

Inuyasha was trying to listen to her, really he was, although watching her walk around completely naked was too damn fucking distracting. He was watching her bouncing breasts more than the rest of her, his right hand steadily pumping away at his dark pink cock.

Kagome noticed what he was doing, and her very first instinct, before all others, was to giddily rush up to him and drop to her knees, but she fought it, pushed it down, shook her head and resumed her pacing. She needed his help, but he was of no use to her like that, and Kagome felt like a patient in a hospital trying to fight staying awake against the pull of anesthesia. Unless something could be done soon she was going to lose herself again; she could already feel herself slipping away. How to get Inuyasha's attention...how to get Inuyasha's attention...

Suddenly, she couldn't remember why she needed Inuyasha's help, except for the obvious need of his cock up her pussy, but something in the back of her mind told her that forever reason, that wasn't it. It was imperative that she get that gorgeous hunk of hanyou meat to stop pounding away at said meat for the next few minutes and pay attention. But pay attention to what, exactly? She knew she'd been saying something important, but he hadn't been listening. Maybe she should put some clothes on? It seemed to be her nakedness that was distracting her hanyou, not that she could blame him, since his own nakedness was soooooo...

Mmmm...

What was she thinking about again?

Somehow, miraculously, the miko remembered. The flow of awareness had nearly been corked, but a few drips leaked past and splashed to the ground.

Those bandits! Whatever happened to them...it's now happening to us!

“Inuyasha, listen to me!” she said in a desperate voice as she rushed up to him and yanked his hand away from his dick, grasping both of his wrists firmly in both of her hands. A move that was to prevent him from touching himself as much as it was to prevent her from touching either him or herself. The cork had worked itself loose, awareness once again pouring in.

“Inuyasha, we're under attack.” she stated firmly, matter-of-factly.

That got his attention.

“Wha...where?” He looked around, trying and failing to sniff for an enemy.

“I mean this...” She gestured with a nod of her head towards Sango and Miroku.

The monk was in even worse shape now, his face flushed a dark red, sweat dripping freely. Now, like how Inuyasha had been, he wasn't even pausing as each orgasm rushed through him. Sango wasn't in much better shape, either. She wasn't physically exerting herself as much as Miroku, but she was just as sweaty, her face just as flushed. She might not be burning as many calories, but her heart was still pounding frantically as climax after climax rushed through her.

Inuyasha was slow on the uptake, but Kagome knew she couldn't blame him with the way even her own mind was still more than a little frayed around the edges. If she'd had enough awareness to think about it, she'd have realized it was a combination of her (previous) innocence and her miko powers making her only the tiniest bit more resistant than the other two humans. She wasn't immune, by a long shot, which had a great deal to do with being untrained, but the reason Sango had been more easily affected despite being like-minded was because she lacked miko powers and even untrained, Kagome's powers naturally protected her at least to some degree. Miroku's natural pervertedness made him not even think to resist, so one could hardly question why he wasn't immune despite being a seasoned reiki user. Inuyasha might have been able to resist if he'd held tight to his youkai instincts, as this spell was designed to affect human minds, but being half human and in love with the miko had been his undoing. Instead of being hyper aware of an unnatural, dangerous situation, he had abandoned himself to his own feelings of lust and love. It was just as well that he was hanyou, however. Had he been fully youkai he would be unconscious now, and of no help to Kagome whatsoever.

“You think we're under attack just because Miroku and Sango are fucking?” he asked in that moment, not in a patronizing tone, as if he thought Kagome's logic was flawed, but rather, in a confused tone, as if trying to understand how she'd reached such a conclusion. If they really were under attack then that was important, so he wanted to know about it!

And because you and I have had sex, and because I've had sex with Miroku-sama and you've had sex with Sango-chan...and Miroku-sama.”

Inuyasha furrowed his brow. Kagome was right, something was strange. He remembered...he'd actually wanted to be with Sango. He didn't want to be with Sango, he wanted to be with Kagome! So okay, he didn't really object to being with Sango, even now as he looked back on it, but that was beside the point. And Kagome had wanted to be with Miroku...that damn, perverted monk. And he and Miroku had even...

His eyes widened.

“Those bandits.”

It was a statement of finality. Kagome could see it as the final piece of the puzzle clicked into place behind his slowly clearing eyes. She nodded.

“Those bandits...” she agreed. “They had all been having sex...they sexed themselves to death. And you said Miroku-sama could...”

She let her words trail off as she glanced worriedly in the monk and slayer's direction. Inuyasha followed her gaze, and a tiny bit more of the haze lifted from his eyes. It felt a little like trying to think seriously whilst drunk, but just like any other 'buzz kill' could snap you out of your silliness to make you realize the seriousness of the moment, so had Kagome gotten through to him.

“Shit, you're right...” he said, dropping his hands to his sides when she released her grip on his wrists. “I can't smell nothin' but sex and this weird mist, but like you said, it's gotta be the mist that's doin' it. It's makin' us act like this.”

The thick scent of sex in the air was not helping him concentrate, although fortunately, the lingering scent of her blood was.

Walking abruptly away from her, then, Inuyasha headed over to his discarded clothing.

“I know it's too fucking hot, but wear this anyway.” he said, tossing her his suikan, which she agreeably slipped into. “The sight of you naked is just making me want to keep fucking you, but you're right, something's wrong. This is serious. I shouldn't want to fuck you.”

“Thanks a lot.” she droned, her tone flat.

He cringed at his poor choice of words, ears lowering to his head. Approaching her, still naked, still with a raging, painful hard-on, he met Kagome's eyes with a sincere expression of love and apology, clasping her hands in his own.

“You know what I meant.” he said, voice low, soothing. “This ain't the time for this shit, but...I love you, Kagome. Hell, I've loved you for a long time. But you're the one who made me realize this ain't right. I shouldn't want to fuck you in front of the others.”

He's got a point there, but still...

“Promise it's not just the mist making you want to be with me?”she asked, her eyes sparkling teasingly, but also with unmasked hope.

In answer, he chuckled and gestured to the monk and slayer still going at it, still oblivious to their increasingly lucid audience.

“You think that's the only thing making them want to?”

Kagome knew how Miroku and Sango really felt about each other. She smiled, but the smile quickly turned into a frown as Miroku cried out in what appeared to be pain from a muscle cramp in his left leg, although despite the pain he kept going, soon oblivious to his discomfort although they could see the way his leg was still cramping.

“Shit!” Inuyasha cried, mirroring her thoughts. First things first, they had to get their friends apart, and then figure out just how the hell to stop what was going on.

Inuyasha rushed forward and effortlessly lifted Miroku up and away from Sango, the slayer's legs dropping free as he wrapped his arms around the monk's waist and carried him several yards away. Stumbling backwards and having a seat on a fallen log, he brought the monk down with him, still maintaining his hold.

Miroku was panting so hard he could hardly catch his breath. He tried to ask Inuyasha what he had in mind, willing to switch things up and fuck the hanyou again instead, but he couldn't even get the words out.

Of course, it didn't help that the hot and sweaty holy man was wiggling around in Inuyasha's lap, the hanyou's rock hard cock pressed snugly up in between Miroku's butt cheeks. It felt a little too good. Inuyasha groaned, eyes closed in concentration. He was having difficulty even remembering why it was he had previously been adamant against dirtying himself in such a way, a large, pulsating part of himself really wanting to lift Miroku up only enough to shove him back down again, his thick phallus spreading him wide. But despite his desire he somehow barely managed to focus his mind on what he and Kagome had just been discussing. Miroku was nearly at his limit, physically, and even more than Inuyasha wanted to fuck him, he cared for the houshi as a friend. He would not, could not fuck the guy when he now knew that his desire was the result of some foreign outside influence, and more importantly that the end result would be the houshi's death. Kagome had made him realize what was happening, and so now, his top priority had to be saving his companions' lives. If he still wanted to fuck Miroku later, well...that was a thought for later.

Enough of the mist was still affecting him that it didn't occur to him how bizarre that last thought was.

Kagome, meanwhile, was trying and failing to talk sense into the prone Sango, the slayer rubbing away at her own pussy like there was no tomorrow. If she kept going on like that, then for her there just might not be. Flushed and sweating, her heart sounded to Inuyasha like it was going to fly right out of her chest, or explode. It was probably the fact that she and Miroku were both warriors in good health used to strenuous activity that had kept them alive for this long.

It took Inuyasha a minute to realize it, as he concentrated on maintaining his self-awareness, but Miroku was also jacking off as he held him.

“Damn it, we're gonna have to tie these two up.” he declared, unceremoniously dumping Miroku on his ass as he rose to his feet. The monk was disoriented for a minute, and looked as if he was going to ask Inuyasha why he was manhandling him so roughly, but instead he seemed to think better of it and just got back to masturbating.

Abandoning Sango where she lay, proud of herself for having resisted her desire to actually help the slayer find release, Kagome agreed to Inuyasha's suggestion and went through their friends' discarded clothing, grabbing their thin obi belts. Sango had one, for her yukata, and Miroku had two, since he had a tie for his kosode as well as his outer monk robes. Kagome needed the tie for Inuyasha's suikan to help keep it closed, even though she had her arms through the top slits in the sleeves, tying the sleeves themselves around her waist as well; it was the same way she wore the jacket after dealing with the Peach Man. They did, however, have use of the tie from Inuyasha's kosode. Remaining shirtless, the hanyou chose to don only his hakama for the time being, at Kagome's behest that he clothe himself as well since seeing him naked was just as distracting for her as seeing her naked had been for him. He grumbled about being hot and uncomfortable, but otherwise didn't protest, even though the fire-rat fur was chaffing his erection.

It was actually a rather tingly sensation that-

No! Stay focused! Inuyasha yelled at himself in his mind, as he took the ties from Kagome and proceeded to tie Miroku's hands behind his back with one belt, binding his ankles together with another and then leaning him propped up against a nearby tree, before then doing the same to Sango.

Both the monk and slayer were too far gone, at first, to realize what was happening, each just thinking the hanyou wanted to 'dominate' them, which was just fine by them. It wasn't until they were each propped up sitting against a tree as he headed back over to join Kagome's side, he and the miko both sporting at least some measure of dress, that the monk and slayer also both realized something wasn't right. Except the only thing they noticed 'not right' about their current situation was that they could no longer have sex, or even touch themselves.

“Hey, Inuyasha, what gives?!” Miroku protested, his throbbing erection nearly purple and looking quite painful.

And tempting. Inuyasha licked his lips at the sight, and had to forcibly keep himself at Kagome's side.

“Whatever this shit is, it's powerful. I can't keep sex off the mind for more than two seconds.” he told Kagome as he observed the miko standing beside him. The miko who had both hands closed in white knuckled fists at her sides to avoid reaching down between her own legs.

Turning to face her, Inuyasha met her eyes with a heated, hooded look in his own, and reached up with his right hand, brushing his fingertips through her hair. He had to fight the urge to tighten his grip and yank her head forward into a kiss. She could tell he wanted to, as his tongue poked out to teasingly wet his dry lips. Then he leaned forward, and she found her eyes closing against her will, shivers running down her spine as his lips brushed against her ear.

He very nearly pulled her earlobe into his mouth and nibbled, but instead, at the last second, he whispered, “Get your arrows.”

She blinked her eyes open in surprise.

“Ah, right!”

Spotting the discarded weapon, she rushed over and dropped to her knees beside her bow and quiver, her recent memories providing her with an impromptu image of when she'd previously dropped down in front of Inuyasha's inviting cock. She had to forcibly shake the nonsense free from her mind as she grasped her weapon, straining to the very limit of her mental capacity to remain functioning. She'd been under spells before, and kind of knew what it felt like, and that was kind of what this felt like. Quickly, before she forgot...

She slid an arrow from the quiver, and tilted her head at it curiously as she inspected it. She was confused, wondering how and why she'd ended up so far away from Inuyasha. She nearly dropped the arrow she held for some unknown reason and ran back over to him, but just as she was about to put it back down something inside herself seemed to stop her. She'd picked it up for a reason, hadn't she? Why would she have stopped having sex with her hanyou to grab her arrows? Were they under attack? That was the only explanation that made any sense, but surely Inuyasha would've known it if there was a threat nearby, right?

Right?

Then again, even though she knew her sense of smell wasn't nearly as good as his was, the forest did seem to have a kind of strange perfume about it. It didn't smell as naturally of 'forest' as it should have, with scents like damp grass and dirt, the smoke from their fire...

She crinkled her brow, confused. Their fire was nearly out, most of the light coming from the nearly full moon over head. So why was the air around them so hazy?

This... this isn't smoke...

Suddenly, Inuyasha was standing beside her. The sight of him in his hakama reminded her that they'd stopped having sex. Why was that again?

“Kagome, snap out of it!” he said as he crouched down to her level, his tone desperate. He had watched in despair as she began to fade away before his very eyes, the misty air around them growing steadily thicker. “Damn it wench, we're under attack, remember? You need your arrows to help me fight whatever's behind this strange fog.”

The unidentified fog grew ever thicker around them at his words, even as Kagome blinked back its influence, once again latching onto her shredded awareness.

“I'm...I'm okay...thank you.” she said as she rose to her feet, Inuyasha standing beside her. With her quiver on her back, she absentmindedly notched the arrow she still held in her bow, her weapon lowered with no immediate target.

As the air continued to get foggier and foggier, it was as if whatever was trying to control them was now aware they were resisting and had doubled its efforts. The strange mist grew ever thicker, even as Kagome realized her head felt just as cloudy. Suddenly, it was almost like a white miasma all around them, almost engulfing their entire camp in a thick cloud instead of the faint misty haze it had previously been.

Thinking of it as a miasma instantly gave her an idea. In the end, their enemy's haste to recapture their minds had been its undoing, as she wouldn't have come up with the solution had she not idly made such a comparison.

“I have an idea.” she announced to her hanyou companion as she drew back the string on her bow and aimed hard for the ground, her reiki flaring to life to make the tip of her arrow glow. Confused and drunk and horny as she was, she comprehended now that their lives were in danger, and even more importantly, their friends' lives were in danger, so beyond for her own sake, it was for Sango and Miroku's sakes that Kagome knew she could not fail.

Inuyasha's eyes widened in understanding as he saw her take aim, the hanyou having also started to make the comparison to miasma in his own mind.

She fired her arrow into the ground, and just like a miasma the white cloud cleared away in an explosion of purifying energy.

“Good thinking!” he cheered.

They were far from victorious, of course, but the brief blast of clean air did give Inuyasha's nose something else to focus on besides sex and Kagome's blood.

“I smell it!” he announced, his mind instantly cleared, as quite literally the fog had been lifted. “There's an energy youkai somewhere around here. Bastard can hide the feel of his youki, which is why you and Miroku didn't sense him, but I can smell where his energy touches mine, like back when I had to sniff out the Kaze no Kizu.”

He immediately started sniffing around, and whenever the fog started to roll back in Kagome fired another arrow at the ground, keeping it at bay. Her head was also clear, and if it weren't for the very real and very immediate threat she would feel mortified beyond belief as her mind replayed recent events. But she knew there would be time to feel humiliated later. Right now, all that mattered to her was getting out of this alive.

A groan off to the side caught her attention, and she realized that Sango and Miroku were also coming to.

“Ka...Kagome-chan?” Sango asked shakily, as if waking up the next morning after a night of heavy partying, except thankfully without the killer hangover. She would bet the slayer was hurting, though. The miko was suddenly so sore she could hardly walk.

Limping over to where her friend was sitting up against the tree Inuyasha had leaned her against, Kagome draped Sango's yukata over her for some measure of modesty. It might be too little too late, but it was the principle of the thing.

“It'll be all right, Sango-chan. Inuyasha and I are going to find and kill this bastard.”

Kagome didn't normally talk like that, but in that moment, the miko felt that was putting it lightly.

“Kagome-sama,” came Miroku's voice next, “if it wouldn't be too much trouble...”

He didn't need to finish his request for her to know what it was he was asking her. Even the lecherous, flirtatious Miroku was feeling vulnerable in his newfound clarity. Looking up, he offered Kagome a sheepish smile as she appeared before him, draping his outer monk robes over his nude body.

“Kagome-sama, I don't...that is to say...” He wasn't sure how to apologize for his transgressions. He wasn't even sure if he could.

Kagome understood what he couldn't say, and she offered him a small but sincere smile.

“I would say I forgive you, Miroku-sama, but there's nothing to forgive. I'm not upset, all right? And neither is Inuyasha. I hope you and Sango-chan can feel the same way. This was a youkai attack. It wasn't our faults, and we have nothing to feel ashamed of.”

It would be hard to practice what she preached, Kagome knew, since she was feeling just as guilty, but nevertheless she had meant what she said.

“I think I found the fucker!” Inuyasha shouted suddenly, and Kagome darted away from the holy man to return to Inuyasha's side. The hanyou took another deep sniff, and the added scent of fear mixed in with the mix of energies he could smell confirmed it for him.

“Aim there.” He pointed.

Kagome nodded, and did not question. Drawing and notching an arrow, she charged it up and let it fly. For one brilliant moment nothing happened, but then there was a scream, and an explosion of what looked like electricity.

“An energy youkai, capable of masking its aura, no doubt.” Miroku stated in observation.

“I've heard of such things.” Sango added from her place a few feet away. “At the taijiya village, we had always heard tales of such creatures. Spirits that would induce feelings of arousal in order to feed off the sexual energy of its human targets until the human body could no longer survive the physical strain. Until seeing those bandits I had always thought it was just a myth.”

“But I ain't human.” Inuyasha pointed out, feeling insulted.

“You do have a human heart, though.” Kagome argued gently, her eyes loving.

With a light dusting of pink on his cheeks, Inuyasha turned his head with a “Feh” of indifference. Honestly, he felt just as humiliated as he was sure his human companions felt, but despite what they had all just more or less been forced to do, with people they never would have normally done such things with – he shifted his eyes in Miroku's direction, the monk pointedly avoiding his gaze – Inuyasha was still glad, in a way, that at least his feelings for Kagome were now out in the open. Honestly, he'd been meaning to tell her for some time now how he felt, but he'd just never muscled up the courage, what with him still owing his loyalty to Kikyou until they defeat Naraku and plus all his other insecurities about whether or not the future-born miko would even want to be the mate of a hanyou.

The clearing of a throat drew said hanyou's attention back to the still incapacitated members of their group.

“As fascinating as this is, I would like to be untied now, please.” Miroku stated then, his tone of voice masking his uncertainty.

“Yeah...me too...” Sango agreed, trying and failing to keep the shame out of her own voice.

The slayer felt weak, and humiliated, but she would've felt the same way if she had fallen victim to any other type of youkai mind control. And in fact she had felt this same way back when she had fallen under youkai mind control back at that village of women, with that damn salamander egg she'd been forced to swallow.

Blushing at her foolishness for not having already rushed to untie her friend, Kagome immediately limped back over to the slayer's side in that moment, crouching and untying the taijiya before helping her to stand on shaky legs as she clutched her yukata to the front of her naked body. Not that Sango figured she had any modesty left to preserve at that point, but it was an instinctive response.

“I can't believe I fell for it so easily.” the slayer lamented, head bowed in shame.

Truthfully, she was far more ashamed of herself for the simple fact that a youkai spell had captured her mind than what all she and the others had specifically done together while under said spell. Don't get her wrong, she felt humiliated by her actions, but not ashamed. After all, as Kagome had pointed out, it wasn't their faults. What was her fault, in Sango's opinion, was being weak minded enough to not recognize the attack for what it was when it'd first started and reach for her gas mask, which would have protected her from the mist.

“What's done is done, Sango-chan...” Kagome said, pulling the older girl into a brief but affectionate hug.

Breaking apart after a moment, both girls quickly began dressing, and it was a testament to their understanding that at that point they had nothing left to hide that neither of them bothered ducking behind a tree as they did so. In plain sight of Miroku and Inuyasha, Sango wrapped herself back up in her feminine loincloth and chest wrap before tying her yukata in place, gathering but not donning her taijiya armor only because of the lingering temperature. At the same time, Kagome slipped out of Inuyasha's suikan to redress in her underwear and pajamas, also without ducking out of sight first. She'd thought about it for about a second, but had then thought quite frankly, what was the point?

At the same time Kagome was untying Sango, Inuyasha had approached Miroku, who still wouldn't meet his eyes. The hanyou sighed, inaudibly to the human man. Yes, it was embarrassing as fuck, but what'd happened had happened and there wasn't anything any of them could do about it. If there was one thing Inuyasha had learned in his long life it was to not dwell on the past. You survive whatever you're forced to endure and then you move on.

“Look, monk...” Inuyasha began low as he slowly worked on untying his friend's ankles. “What happened...just don't worry 'bout it, all right? I sure as fuck ain't gonna hold you accountable for whatever you 'n' Kagome did considerin' me 'n' Sango, and as for you and I...”

He paused, blushing darker, and it was in that moment that Miroku met Inuyasha's gaze.

“Is it wrong...?” Miroku asked, his voice far away, eyes unsure. “Is it wrong, that I enjoyed it? That I don't regret it?”

Inuyasha's eyes widened at the unexpected question. He glanced quickly in the dressing Kagome and Sango's direction, noting that they hadn't heard Miroku's words. It surprised him for a brief moment that they were dressing in plain sight, although he quickly reached the same conclusion they had. What was the point? While they were dressing quickly, it obviously wasn't to limit their exposure because if they'd wanted to, then they would have ducked behind a tree. The reason for their haste was something else. Looking over in another direction, then, he sighed in relief to see that Shippou and Kirara were still asleep. He wasn't sure how long the residual effects of the energy youkai's sleeping spell would last on those two, so he abruptly realized that he and Miroku needed to get dressed as well before they woke. Not that the kit wouldn't be able to smell what had transpired in a heartbeat, but they'd worry about that when he woke up. He at least shouldn't have to see the monk naked and bound as he currently was, the hanyou realized, he himself still shirtless.

His shirtless form standing over the naked and bound Miroku was definitely something Shippou didn't need to see.

Reaching around Miroku then and untying his hands, Inuyasha pretended not to notice the way Miroku shuddered at his touch or the way he not-so-discreetly inhaled his scent as the human man buried his nose in the crook of the hanyou's neck.

Jerking Miroku to his feet, then, Inuyasha quickly handed him his fundoshi and kosode so that the monk could get dressed.

“I don't think...” Inuyasha started after a moment of silence, clearing his throat. “I don't think there's any point in denying we all enjoyed it, is there? And there's really no point in regretting it either, since it ain't our fault.”

Miroku looked up from tying his outer robes back in place at those words, shock clearly visible on his face. It seemed to Inuyasha that the holy man was more relieved than anything else, probably having feared his disgust with him over personal transgressions even more than he'd feared his jealousy over Kagome.

Said miko broke into their thoughts in that moment as she approached them, holding the rest of Inuyasha's clothing. She was blushing as she limped over, but she also had a smile on her face, and glancing behind her, Inuyasha saw that Sango was shyly averting her gaze, but she didn't smell overly distraught to his nose and neither woman had been crying. That was the most important thing. Kagome's limping was a bit disconcerting, though.

“Hey, you all right?” he asked her with obvious concern, the thought that she was in pain making his ears flatten to his head in remorse.

“I'm...sore, but fine.” she answered honestly, looking up between the men with a shy smile and blush. “You?”

He glanced to the taller man standing beside him, and clearing his throat, Inuyasha answered, “I'm not...that is to say, youkai healing.”

“Ah.” Kagome stated in understanding, feeling mildly envious. She held up his clothes in offer.

Nodding his thanks, he took his fundoshi from her first and unabashedly untied his hakama, exposing himself for a brief moment as he wrapped himself up before tying his hakama back in place and then taking from Kagome and fastening first his kosode and then his suikan. Tucking his robes into his hakama he felt relieved he was no longer erect, thank the gods. Not that he would've cared if they saw him erect or would've felt embarrassed by it, but the perpetual hard-on had been painful. His ears were still down to realize that Kagome was hurting, and, he supposed, so was Sango.

And speaking of the girls, Kagome had automatically looked as he'd undone his hakama before belatedly wondering if she shouldn't have, just as any human being would probably direct their gaze to that specific region should someone be lowering their pants right in front of them. Especially somebody they had just recently been having sex with. She blushed after the fact and looked away, catching Sango's embarrassed and guilty eyes as a result, which told the miko that Sango had stolen a glance as well. Kagome wasn't sure if she should feel embarrassed, jealous, or amused, but ultimately decided on the third option, if for no other reason than to lighten the mood. She winked at the slayer, who suddenly had to muffle an impromptu giggle.

What neither woman noticed and the hanyou was pretending he hadn't noticed as he straightened his clothing was the way Miroku had also stolen a quick glance before feigning disinterest. Initially, Inuyasha had figured it was only fair to dress in the open because everyone else already had, but Miroku had been a side experiment.

“Look...” he spoke up to the whole group then, figuring the mature thing to do in this case was for the four of them to talk about it openly.

Kagome shot him surprised eyes, probably figuring he of all of them would not want to talk about it, except to say they should pretend it never happened, but before she could question and before he could continue with his own thoughts, a groan from the direction of the slumbering kitsune had everyone freezing like they were children themselves, afraid of getting caught doing something they shouldn't.

Whatever talk they were going to have was immediately canceled, or at least postponed until further notice.

Kagome and Sango both shifted over to where Shippou and Kirara were waking up.

“You all right, Shippou-chan?” Kagome asked as she knelt beside him, genuinely concerned.

“My head feels funny...” he replied, holding his head with both hands. Kirara mewed miserably.

Then, Shippou sniffed around and crinkled his nose. “Ugh. Why does it smell so much like...?” Letting his words trail off, the boy's eyes widened. Even though they were all dressed, the smell of sex was heavy in the air and on their bodies.

“Keh, we were attacked by the energy youkai that killed those bandits, but don't you worry 'bout the details, runt. All you need to know is that it's dead and we're all still alive.”

Gulping, eyes still wide, Shippou nodded his deeper understanding. He was a lot more mature and aware of adult matters than the humans realized, and it was hardly as if he didn't know what sex was. Sure, he'd teased Miroku that one time, pretending he didn't know what 'should reason give way to passion' had meant when they'd been dealing with Koharu, but he'd just been giving the monk a hard time. Honestly, he'd thought it was a lame excuse, and had meant to call the monk on his shit, even though Kagome had taken his question at face value. Inuyasha knew he understood. Hell, he'd teased the hanyou shortly after joining up with him and Kagome, asking him how far he'd gone with the miko. It had just been a shock for him, seeing all those dead bandits, just as it had been for everyone else. One didn't usually see sex and death mixed together like that. It would've been gross, but far less disturbing, if they had walked in on the bandits still alive and going at it. It was the fact that they had all just up and died whilst going at it that had shaken the boy up so badly. It had screamed of something unnatural, which, apparently, had been right, if a youkai had been responsible for their deaths.

So now, even though he had been completely unaware there were energy youkai who could make you mate and then kill you, and his still partially innocent mind didn't fully grasp that it was the mating itself that had killed the bandits since as a youkai he didn't quite get how fragile human bodies really were, it was still an easy enough conclusion to reach from Inuyasha's brief explanation along with what his nose was telling him that a youkai had been responsible both for the bandits' mating as well as their deaths. That same youkai had then also made them mate, and would have killed them except they had killed the youkai instead.

Shippou looked up at Kagome in that moment, who didn't notice the comprehension in his gaze because she was too busy shooting a death glare at Inuyasha. Even though the trickster in him loved getting Inuyasha in trouble with the miko, Shippou figured he better come to the hanyou's defense this time around. This was a serious matter, after all.

“What are you glaring at me for?!” Inuyasha was saying to Kagome. “I told him not to worry about the details!”

“You shouldn't have told him anything.” Kagome hissed, fuming. “He's just a little-”

“He's a youkai!” Inuyasha cut off. “Shit even your nose should know we reek. You think he can't smell that shit?”

Kagome flushed at that, though from embarrassment or anger Shippou wasn't sure. He also wasn't sure if she was inhaling to say 'the word' but he quickly spoke up in that moment before she could.

“He's right, Kagome. It's not like I didn't already know about mating, and the smell is pretty obvious.”

Kirara mewed again, meeting her mistress' eyes with a look of intelligent sympathy. Being from the taijiya village herself, Kirara was familiar with the legends of such youkai.

“Uh...” Kagome was stunned speechless, the air taken out of her sails, as it were.

“I don't mind that you guys all mated with each other, if you're worried about what I think. I'm just glad you killed the youkai.”

Out of the mouth of babes. The fact that they'd beaten the youkai and survived was the most important thing.

Ignoring the three humans' shocked reactions to his words, Shippou headed back over to Kagome's sleeping bag, then, and proceeded to snuggle back down in his customary sleeping spot. He figured the miko would come back to bed when she was ready.

“I...I guess we should probably try to get some sleep.” Kagome said then, taking Shippou's cue for what it was. “It is getting pretty late.”

Inuyasha grabbed some of their gathered firewood and began bringing their nearly dead campfire back to life.

“Keh, I ain't gettin' no sleep tonight, but you lot should get some rest. You can sleep in in the morning however much ya need to, too.”

Kagome flashed him a surprised but appreciative smile at that, and he blushed under her scrutiny.

“Feh, what? Not like it'll do me any good to drag your tired and sore asses around at dawn. Rest up, we'll head out when you're fit.”

It wasn't until after he finished that he realized the potential double meaning, or rather, the literal meaning of his poorly phrased comment about their 'sore asses'. He blushed as deeply as both women, but instead of avoiding Miroku's gaze as Sango and Kagome suddenly were, Inuyasha sought it out.

Miroku met and held his gaze, and after a moment, both men nodded. There was a silent agreement in place. It would wait until tomorrow, but they would be discussing what had transpired.

Kagome and Sango also seemed to understand that something had been decided between the men, both of them looking back in time to catch their mutual nod, but they chose not to comment on it in that moment as Kagome headed over to her sleeping bag and Sango too headed back over to her sleep roll. Miroku unabashedly dragged his sleeping roll closer to Sango's, and when she tried to shoot him her traditional look of fire at the bold move he held her gaze with a steady look in his own, and she melted, nodding in acquiesce.

Houshi and taijiya slept in each other's arms that night, fully clothed, of course. Inuyasha would have stayed on the ground near Kagome but he wanted to stay awake, and relatively undistracted, to act as sentry, but he did brave giving Kagome a brief kiss goodnight before hopping up to his perch. She slept with a warm smile on her lips.

True to his word, the next morning Inuyasha let the humans sleep in as long as their bodies required it. When they all finally started rousing he announced he'd go hunt them something hardy for breakfast to help them get their strength back.

“Oi, Shippou, you're coming with me.” he said to the kitsune. It wasn't a request, and the fox child knew not to question the command.

Left to their own devices for a few minutes, Kagome decided to see how Sango was doing, the slayer kind of staring off into space while Miroku meditated not too far away.

“How are you feeling, Sango-chan?”

Kagome frowned when the slayer blushed as their eyes met before turning her gaze away.

“I-I'm all right, Kagome-chan.” she replied, clearly still embarrassed about what all had happened the night before. It was going to take time, the miko figured.

Truth be told, Kagome couldn't look Miroku's way without blushing, either, although at least she was relieved to realize she didn't feel too humiliated about what she and Sango had done together. Honestly, Kagome had much less issue with her and Sango's own intimacy than she did with her and Miroku's encounters. Growing up in modern Tokyo, such things just didn't seem as foreign a concept to the miko. Girls experimented. Sure, they were usually in college while she was still in junior high, but that was a minor technicality. It was more socially acceptable for women to be bisexual; an unfair double-standard, she personally believed, but it was true nonetheless. Which meant she did not feel horribly scandalized by her behavior with the slayer. They were friends, and surely friends who loved each other platonically could pleasure each other if they felt like it, right? She felt much more guilty about her attraction to Miroku. She had been the one, after all, who had initiated the four of them switching partners. She wondered what was running through Inuyasha's mind that morning. Or all night long as he'd kept watch, for that matter, his mind active and allowed to run wild while the rest of them had surrendered to blessed unconsciousness.

Inside, she was terrified of his possible feelings on the matter more than anything else. Two girls fooling around was usually considered hot, and a boyfriend would probably gladly watch his girlfriend and her best friend go at it, but her and Miroku...that had been cheating. She understood that it wasn't really her fault, because she'd been under a spell, and she knew Inuyasha wasn't angry with her, or Miroku, but she feared he might secretly be hurt and was trying to hide it, thinking deep down that if her heart had been loyal she would've been drawn to him and only him. It didn't occur to her in that moment that he'd have no right to voice such thoughts since he'd been equally as attracted to Sango, and that wasn't even bringing Kikyou into the equation. She wasn't a part of this, but fortunately, Kagome's subconscious mind seemed to know that, because thoughts of her undead preincarnation honestly never breached the surface.

But Kagome was a shy girl, or at least she had been, and so her wanton behavior with all of them, even Inuyasha whom she loved, was going to take the future-born miko some time to get over, she knew. Still, despite her worries and lingering guilt, Kagome had immediately known they couldn't, wouldn't let this experience come between them, and Sango readily agreed with her in that moment as the miko bravely murmured to her best friend and almost-sister that she didn't regret anything, and she wasn't ashamed.

“When everything's said and done, at least Inuyasha and I have told each other we love each other, finally, and you and Miroku-sama were already promised to wed anyway, so...” She let her words trail off. She was clearly trying to find the silver lining.

Eager to look on the bright side, herself, Sango went along with it.

“True...” she agreed. “I could never say I regretted being with Hou- Miroku-sama.” Sango corrected. “He is my future husband, after all.”

Sango had decided she should start calling the holy man by his name. It was kind of pointless remaining so formal any longer, wasn't it?

Miroku cracked an eye open in the girls' direction at Sango's rephrasing, although he didn't comment, or let them know he was listening in.

Smiling at her best girlfriend, Kagome pulled Sango into a loving embrace, a hug that the taijiya easily returned. But then, something unexpected happened. Without thinking, as they pulled away from each other, both girls leaned forward at the same time and gave each other a chaste peck on the lips. They then both froze immediately afterwards, blinking in surprise at one another. Kagome was the first to find her voice.

“Well...” She cleared her throat. “After everything else we've... I'd hardly say an innocent little kiss is blush worthy.” So why were her cheeks suddenly so hot?

Sango blushed as well and looked away a little, but then looking back she met Kagome's eyes with the smallest of smiles curving her lips. “You've got a point.” she admitted with a tiny giggle.

Seeing her friend smile and giggle made Kagome exhale in relief, the stress just melting out of her, as she giggled as well. Now that it was like later in the morning after having woken up from a heavy night of partying, after that initial 'Kami, what have I done!?' had worn off, they were each reminiscing on the good parts, realizing it had been a fun night, after all.

“I agree.” Miroku chimed in in that moment, and it took Kagome a second to realize she hadn't said the part about it having been a fun night out loud. The comment Miroku was agreeing to was her statement that an innocent little kiss was not truly blush worthy after everything else they had shared.

Both girls met Miroku's knowing eyes in that moment, and both girls blushed even darker at the unexpected, rather serious expression he was giving them, void of any over the top lecherous teasing or mirth they had each expected to see sparkling in his gaze.

“Well...” Kagome started, trying to think of something to say instead of them all just staring at each other silently and awkwardly. “That is to say...I mean...”

It was obvious she couldn't put enough words together to form a coherent sentence, but fortunately she didn't have to, Miroku interrupting her attempt in that moment.

“I think we should wait for Inuyasha's return before discussing matters.” he stated.

“There's not really that much to discuss, though, is there?” Sango asked her fiancé, confusion in her tone.

“I'd say there is, if what I just heard about a kiss is right.” Inuyasha said as he suddenly jumped down from the trees, two large dead rabbits in hand. Ordinarily he would have taken the time to prepare the carcasses before returning to camp, but under the circumstances he had wanted to get back to the others as quickly as possible.

“Where's Shippou-chan?” Kagome asked, glancing around for the boy.

“He's stayin' where I told him to, out of earshot, 'cause he knows we've got some shit to figure out.”

It had been a simple, concise conversation between the inu-hanyou and kitsune, as he'd tracked down the rabbits.

“I know you know what happened between us, and why...” the hanyou had started once they were out of earshot of the humans left at camp. “So I know that also means you'll understand it when I tell you to give us all some privacy this morning so that we can discuss adult things without you there, no offense.”

That Inuyasha had actually bothered adding the 'no offense' part had ensured that Shippou felt none. He did indeed understand, or he understood enough, at least, and so he had answered simply enough that he'd already figured that that was why he had asked him to come along on the hunt in the first place. He had assured Inuyasha that he understood, and that he would stay away until the hanyou came back to get him.

“Kirara...” Inuyasha spoke up in that moment, earning the nekomata's attention. “I know you probably don't care about whatever it is we have to say, but I want you to go stay with Shippou so that he's not alone, all right?”

Kirara got up from her spot curled up next to the fire and meowed her compliance.

“I caught a third rabbit that I left with him, so you two can share.”

Realizing she didn't have to skip breakfast in order to babysit put a little extra pep in her step, as the nekomata, still in kitten form, bounced away swiftly into the woods.

His words caught Kagome's attention.

“You didn't skin that third rabbit, either, did you?” Even she wasn't sure if she was accusing him, or if she was merely inquiring. Either way, his response caught her off guard.

“I know you think of him as a little boy, Kagome, but that boy is a fox-youkai, and I can guarantee you his father would've had him already skinning and gutting his own kills at his age were he still alive.”

He could see Kagome was trying to accept that fact, but it was hard for her to see her precious little Shippou as a predatory animal.

“Keh, I did whip him up a quick firepit that Kirara can light when she gets there, so he can cook the meat if he wants to.”

She smiled a little at that. He was trying to make her feel better. That in and of itself made her feel a little bit better.

“Speaking of cooking meat...” Sango chimed in in that moment.

“Yeah, I'm hungry.” Kagome agreed, the subject of Shippou officially dropped.

Sighing, either in relief or resignation even he wasn't sure, Inuyasha headed over to the nearest large tree and walked around it to begin the task of skinning and gutting the rabbits, trying to respectfully do it out of Kagome's line of vision. The miko, realizing immediately his act of consideration, decided to go ahead and plow headlong into the elephant in the room, as it were, knowing that Inuyasha could hear them all just fine from his spot around the tree.

“Okay, well...what you heard about a kiss...what actually happened was-”

“Was that the lovely Sango and Kagome-sama shared a friendly embrace that became even friendlier as they sealed it with a kiss.”

Ah, so there was the perverted Miroku they knew and loved.

Sango glared at her future husband while Kagome smacked her forehead.

“Pretty much.” she admitted. Then quickly changing the subject, she asked, “But I take it from you having Shippou-chan stay away that there were other things you already wanted to talk about beforehand?”

“I just don't think we should try to ignore it, or pretend it didn't happen.” Inuyasha said loudly from where he worked.

“I would think you of all people would want to pretend it never happened.”

“Keh...” Reemerging from around the tree with two skinned, gutted and beheaded rabbits, his hands suspiciously clean of blood despite having had no knife to work with, Inuyasha said, “There's been a whole mess of shit that's happened to me my whole fuckin' life that I wish never happened, but last night wasn't one of 'em.”

Running the carcasses through on the dull Tetsusaiga and holding them over the fire to cook, Inuyasha boldly added, “I might get an osuwari for this, but last night was hands down the best night of my life.”

Sango gasped at his bold proclamation while Miroku chuckled. Kagome knew that the old her, as in, the pre-last-night her, might very well have said 'it' for him saying something so crude, but even she would never have been so heartless as to subdue him when it'd land him face first into their campfire. As it was, though, she didn't want to say it at all.

“Actually...if I'm going to be completely honest...” the miko started.

“That would be appreciated.” Miroku chimed in.

Kagome blushed but continued.

“I...can't really say I didn't like it.” Shyly, she glanced Miroku's way before lowering her gaze to their fire. “Any of it.”

Figuring Kagome was probably talking about more than just anal penetration, and that she had actually liked being with Miroku in and of itself, Sango wrapped a reassuring arm around her friend's back.

“It's all right, Kagome-chan. You're not alone.”

In either regard.

Sango could hardly fault Kagome for finding enjoyment with anal sex, and she wasn't upset with her friend for having had sex with her fiancé, either. After all, Sango had also had sex with Inuyasha. How could she possibly justify getting angry or jealous?

Inuyasha's thoughts went in the same direction.

“You've got nothing to feel guilty about, Kagome.” Inuyasha said, tapping his nose with his free hand in way of explanation when Kagome snapped her eyes back up to meet his gaze in surprise at him having read her mood so easily. “I'm not angry with either you or Miroku,” he added, “and I'm not hurt, either. How could I be?”

“He's got a point.” Sango chimed in, deciding to be bold.

“I must admit,” Miroku confessed then, “even I am not fully immune to the aftereffects of, shall we say not guilt or regret, but perhaps, disquietude.”

“Feh, you're just weirded out 'cause you enjoyed having your dick up my ass.” Inuyasha stated in his usual eloquence. The other three members of the Inu-tachi cringed, even as the smell of cooking meat drew their attention.

Miroku felt in that moment that he had better reassure his future bride, as well as his other two companions, of his manliness.

“I swear I have never before-” he started to say, to reassure everyone that until last night, he had been all about the ladies, but Inuyasha interrupted him, easily knowing what he was going to say.

“Neither have I.” he stated, his tone oddly calm as he pulled the cooked rabbits from the fire. He shifted his eyes around and met Kagome's gaze for a moment, and then Sango's, before settling on Miroku's indigo orbs, a knowing look swimming in his own golden depths. “With a man or a woman.” he added.

Last night had been Inuyasha's first and only sexual experience to date, at least with another person involved.

Miroku exhaled, not sure how he should react to that bit of news. For some reason, it had never really crossed his mind that Inuyasha might have been a virgin, although he'd known both girls had been. I mean, Miroku had been fairly positive Inuyasha had been a virgin when it came to other men, as even he himself had been, but he hadn't suspected he'd never before been with a woman either. But why had he assumed the hanyou had previously been with a woman? Just because brothels were easy to come by, and he had lost his own virginity years ago, he should have realized that for somebody like his half youkai companion, such things would not come nearly as easily.

Kagome, on the other hand, had suspected from what she knew of Inuyasha's unnaturally long but equally lonely life that he was very likely a virgin, and to hear him so openly confirm it, it touched a part of her heart. A separate part from the other part that was jumping for joy to know that she had been his first, just as he had been hers. She figured it probably didn't need to be said, but she also didn't want Inuyasha to start feeling uncomfortable if he realized their 'much needed' conversation was unfairly one-sided, and so she spoke back up again in that moment.

“You were my first, too...” she said, flashing him a look of love. A look he returned as he handed her a cooled rabbit drumstick. An offering she easily accepted and immediately began eating like a chicken leg.

Passing out two more legs before keeping the fourth one for himself, everyone ate in silence for a moment before it was Miroku who actually braved speaking back up again.

“I did enjoy it.” he confessed, earning a sympathetic pat on the back from his fiancée.

“I don't think any less of you, Miroku...” Getting really brave, Sango decided even to drop the 'sama' from his name, not in rudeness, but in close affection. Miroku understood, and his eyes widened in surprise and love as he glanced her way. “You cannot tell me you have forgotten about Kagome-chan and I.” she added, blushing prettily.

Kagome picked up where the slayer left off, meeting Inuyasha's eyes even though her words were just as applicable for Sango and Miroku's relationship.

“You said so yourself. You aren't mad at either me or Miroku-sama, and how could you be, when you were with Sango-chan? Just like I can't be angry with you or Sango-chan for sleeping together when I was with Miroku-sama. Well, it works the third way, too. I'm not upset with you for being with Miroku-sama, and I'm also not grossed out by it. Sango-chan and I... Well...” Kagome felt her cheeks heating back up, but she plowed forward nonetheless. “I just mean, obviously, everything that happened last night is excusable.”

“I don't think of either of you as any less of a man.” Sango reiterated, and then getting brave, she shot her fiancé a knowing look before adding, “And I know you certainly aren't disturbed by picturing me and Kagome-chan together.”

Miroku laughed openly at that, accepting a rabbit thigh from Inuyasha when the hanyou passed them out, everyone's drumstick bones in the fire.

“Ah, Sango dearest, you know me too well.” Miroku replied as he resumed eating.

“Well, personally, I think watching you two go at it was also pretty hot.” Kagome chimed in, in retaliation, perhaps, although she was actually being completely honest.

Inuyasha choked on a mouthful of rabbit while Sango took her turn to openly laugh.

“Hentai...” the hanyou grumbled after swallowing, though with an amused smirk on his lips. “What happened to my sweet, innocent Kagome?” he teased.

Kagome shot him a knowing look, one eyebrow raised. “You really have to ask? Last night happened to her.”

“Oh come on, Inuyasha...” Sango spoke up playfully. “You know you like this new Kagome better.” At that point, Sango felt she was close enough to the miko to drop her honorific, as well.

“I didn't say I didn't.” he replied huskily, surprising everyone present, including himself, as he leaned over and captured Kagome's lips in a soft, lingering kiss.

Resting his forehead against hers after a moment, he peered deeply into her eyes, and spoke lowly but still loud enough for the others to hear. “Even though I don't regret what I did with the others, I'm glad you were my first.”

Sango glanced shyly in Miroku's direction at the hanyou's words, brushing a stray lock of hair behind her ear. “I feel the same way.” she said, meeting the houshi's eyes.

“Sango...” Miroku said on a sigh. He wished that he too could return the sentiment, but he could not.

“It's all right, Miroku. I know you've been with other women before me.” Sango spoke back up, no noticeable hurt in her voice. It was a fact she had accepted about her future husband long ago. “Just so long as I'm you're only one from now on...” She paused, and glanced across the fire to the hanyou and miko both blinking her way with curious expressions. “Well, present company excluded, of course.”

Miroku's eyes widened in amusement at that, thinking to tease his future bride with the way a pervert like him might well perceive her words.

“Ah, does that mean I have your permission to continue-” He didn't get to finish his joke, as Sango suddenly slapped him upside the head yelling “Hentai!” Although, there was noticeably less force behind her swing than some previous occasions in the past, and the spark of amusement dancing behind her own eyes told him she knew he'd only been kidding.

“Damn pervert...” Inuyasha grumbled good-naturedly. Thinking to get the hentai back at his own game, the hanyou added, “I guess it's all right with me if it's all right with Kagome 'n' Sango.”

Kagome shot him a surprised look at that comment, but turning back her way at the spike in her scent, he winked, and the miko's shock quickly melted into a snicker.

Inuyasha continued, his joking demeanor becoming more serious. “But seriously, you guys...you 'n' Sango, you're my best friends, after Kagome of course. You ain't strangers, we're pack, and I won't let anything ruin that if you won't.”

“I concur.” Miroku agreed immediately. “I meant no disrespect.”

“None taken.” Kagome spoke up, winking Inuyasha's way as well, although the other two noticed, not that she'd really tried to hide it. “If we did continue sleeping together, it wouldn't be because you were objectifying us, it would be because the four of us are such close friends.”

Miroku and Inuyasha both chuckled at her words. Miroku, for the simple fact that Kagome was talking about him still having sex with anyone other than Sango, and it actually being acceptable. Inuyasha, because he'd picked up on the subtle way Kagome had said 'us' instead of 'me', which, when you excluded Sango, meant that Kagome was obviously implying he and Miroku would continue having sex. What a little hentai his Kagome had become. He shook his head, amused.

It was Sango who dared to ask in that moment, “Are we all still just joking, or are you guys actually serious about this?”

That got the other three's attention. Miroku adopted a falsely innocent expression, which Sango immediately and correctly translated as meaning: 'I'm just joking if everyone else is just joking, but if you guys are actually serious, then I'm all for it! But if you're just joking then of course I'm just joking too, and that part about being serious was also just a joke.'

The slayer snorted under her breath, muttering something about perverts only Inuyasha could hear. Her mutterings pulled him from his own indecisiveness.

“Sango...I love Kagome, but I also care for you and Miroku, in a different way. I don't want to do anything that would hurt you, or your relationship with the bouzu. But honestly?”

He paused and glanced Kagome's way, smiling and actually sighing in relief a little when she gave him an encouraging smile and nod.

“After what the four of us have already shared, I just don't think there's a point in forbidding it from happening again. Then if two of us slipped up the other two would get hurt, but...why should we, if none of us are bothered by last night?”

Kagome added her two cents then, ever the voice of reason. She agreed with her hanyou lover completely. “Sex changes things, but that can be a good thing. Unless you let it ruin a relationship, then it can only make two, or in this case more than two people closer. Somebody's bound to want to, memories and attractions will linger. I don't want it to destroy our friendship, either, if we allowed ourselves to feel hurt or jealous as a result. I'll admit it, I'm attracted to Miroku...” She too decided to drop all honorifics. “...and I bet Inuyasha's attracted to you, Sango.”

The hanyou wrapped an arm around his miko and pulled her close against his side at her words, burying his face in the crook of her neck. “Guilty as charged.” he mumbled loud enough for the others to hear, giving her throat a tender lick.

Kagome paused in her speech to reach up and rub one of his ears.

“No, not guilty, remember?” Pulling back, she kissed the top of his head.

He met her eyes, and saw the genuine affection reflected there. The absolute love.

“I'll let you guys in on a little secret...” he stated then, earning the three humans' complete attention. “It's not really that uncommon for inu-youkai to have more than one mate. This whole concept, at least for me, of having more than one female...it doesn't seem weird or wrong.”

Finally realizing there might be a subconscious reference to a third, yet unnamed female in his life, especially if the way Kagome froze in his embrace a little at his words was any indication, he gave her another gentle squeeze in that moment and reiterated to her, “But my human heart loves you, Kagome, and don't you forget it. Okay? She's not a part of this. I owe her revenge against her killer, not my heart.”

Staring deep into his eyes, Kagome saw the genuine love he felt for her in return.

“Why did it take a perverted energy youkai to get us to confess our feelings?” she asked. It was more or less rhetorical, but he answered her anyway.

“Because before last night I was an insecure ass, and I wasn't even sure if you'd want to be with a hanyou.”

Her eyes widened at that.

“And I was insecure about your feelings for me, thinking I'd always be second place in your heart to Kikyou.”

It was about time somebody said her name.

Inuyasha only leaned forward and kissed her again, a simple peck on the lips, but it spoke volumes.

“You've been number one in my heart for months now, and Kikyou's not even number two. Not anymore. I care about her, I guess we could say like how you care about Kouga, but you don't wanna bring Wolf Shit into this tangle, now do you?”

Kagome's eyes widened dramatically at that, and Sango and Miroku both had to snicker at the look of absolute horror on her face.

“No way!” she stated with finality. “This...whatever it is...is between the four of us, nothing more.”

He nodded, not having truly worried for a moment that she would've wanted to include the wolf.

“So then don't worry about Kikyou, all right? She and I were never really that close, we were just together in our mutual loneliness. Yes, back then I thought I loved her, but now you have shown me what true love really is. You mean so much more to me, have meant so much more to me for so long. I just feel guilty about what happened to her, and I wanna be nice to her, but she sure as shit ain't a part of our group, and she never will be. You come first, Kagome, and then after you they are the most important people to me.” he finished, gesturing to the slayer and monk across from them.

“But,” Kagome spoke up then, “what about sharing me with Miroku? You used to be so jealous and possessive.”

Him having more than one woman was all fine and good, but if what they were proposing was going to be at all fair then it had to work both ways. She could share him, but could he really share her?

“Perhaps...” Miroku chimed in before Inuyasha could answer. He too decided to drop her honorific. “I believe, Kagome, that the difference in this case would be that Inuyasha and I have also been together, physically. It makes me no longer a rival male for your affections. We are all in this together.”

Inuyasha nodded to that.

“I don't know if it's my inu half or human half that has made that compromise, but either way, you're right.” he stated to the monk, before turning his head to speak directly to Kagome. “I know I was always jealous before just 'cause I was afraid of someone takin' you away from me, but that ain't what Miroku wants to do. So long as I know you're still mine, then I'm good, and if I'm also with the other guy you're with, well, then he sure as shit ain't takin' you away. It's like you guys are all mine; you can be with each other, but me being with each of you makes you mine in my head. Could be an inu thing, but if you guys are also cool with it then maybe it's a human thing. My father had his two mates, hence me 'n' Sesshoumaru, but I've never heard of a male inu-youkai being willing to share one of his mates with another male, let alone be with other males himself. The idea always used to gross me out, but after last night...”

“It's like having gotten drunk and eaten a food you had previously always avoided, having been convinced you would not like it, but after the fact, even while sober, you now realize that food was quite delicious, after all, and are not opposed to the idea of eating it again.”

“I guess that's one way of putting it,” Inuyasha agreed, “though I'm not sure if delicious is really the right word.”

That comment even got Miroku blushing, since he had honestly just been using food as an analogy. Both women erupted into a fit of giggles at the expression on Miroku's face.

“Oh, I don't know...” Kagome said after getting her laughter back under control, deciding to be bold. “I found it very delicious.”

His eyelids lowering a bit, Inuyasha leaned forward and murmured in Kagome's ear loud enough for the others to hear, “And I found you very delicious, as well.”

Kagome started leaning in to kiss him, but Sango cleared her throat, pulling the hanyou and miko back into the here and now. She felt hot, but the flush on her face wasn't from embarrassment this time around. Proof that what they were saying was true; there were in fact lingering attractions. At Inuyasha's words, the slayer had very nearly agreed with him that Kagome was delicious.

Of course, there was no hiding her sudden arousal from the hanyou's nose. He gave Sango a look almost as heated as the one he'd just given Kagome.

“Are you all right with this, Sango?” he asked her seriously. Physical reaction was one thing, but he needed to know where her head was at. “Would you be okay with Miroku sleeping with Kagome?”

Sango glanced down at her hands in her lap, biting her lower lip. Fiddling with her fingers a minute, she glanced up into Miroku's eyes. Seeing the look she gave him, the monk knew exactly what she needed to hear.

“My days of frivolous fornication are over, Sango. You are to be my wife, and I love you.” He looked across the fire at the hanyou and miko, and then looked back to the woman he loved. “Of course, I also love our friends, but as Inuyasha pointed out, in a different way. If you are not comfortable with this, then I will refuse, but just remember that if you do agree, you would not only be allowing me to be physical with Kagome, but you would also have my and Kagome's blessing to maintain a physical relationship with Inuyasha, as well.”

The slayer blushed prettily at that, making the hanyou and miko both chuckle quietly although they didn't otherwise interrupt.

“You would, of course, also have my blessing to be with Kagome.” A lecherous smirk followed those words, as he waggled his eyebrows at her, but she easily got him back at his own game.

“Just as you, my dear, future husband, would be free to be with Inuyasha...” Miroku chuckled quietly, having figured she'd say something like that, but her next words caught him off guard. “And I get to watch.”

Inuyasha blushed mildly at that, and countered to the slayer, “Only if I get to watch you and Kagome.”

He glanced sideways to the miko after the fact, once again relieved to see her smiling instead of angry. She wasn't even blushing this time. “Fine with me.” Kagome said with a shrug, winking at the slayer, who blushed again.

Inuyasha and Miroku both chuckled again.

“So is it agreed, then?” Inuyasha asked the group, his burning amber gaze never breaking contact with Sango's mocha orbs. “Nothing is forbidden, between the four of us, and we'll just go with the flow?”

Kagome squirmed in her seat. His words were making something 'flow' in that moment, and it abruptly reminded the miko that she needed a bath, big time. Actually, they all did.

“I think our first order of business should be finding a hot spring.” she spoke up suddenly, earning all eyes on her. “What?” she asked, feigning innocence. “I'm filthy. You can't tell me you guys don't want a bath.”

“Then I think our first order of business should be backtracking to those bandits and giving them a proper burial.” Sango said. “I'm definitely feeling more sympathetic towards them this morning, and it would not make sense to get cleaned up before doing something so filthy. We'll bury those men, and then find a hot spring.”

Of course, they still didn't have any shovels, but Inuyasha's nod of agreement let them know he didn't mind doing the digging by hand. He too felt sympathy towards those men this morning, and agreed they should be laid to rest.

“Then I believe our first order of business should be retrieving Shippou and Kirara, and sending them on to Kaede-sama's village to await our return.” Miroku stated then.

Nobody questioned why the monk would want to get rid of the kitsune for the time being. Understanding of the situation or not, the boy definitely did not need to see those bandits again. Plus, with their next order of business after the fact being to stop at a hot spring on the way back to Kaede's for bath time, it was rather obvious why they wouldn't want the kitsune present for that, either.

“Sounds like a plan.” Inuyasha stated.

With that decided, the group tossed the rest of the rabbit bones into their fire. Inuyasha encouraged the humans to eat as much as they could, but once they were full he ate the rest of the meat himself, not about to let it go to waste. Packing up camp, their topic of conversation didn't stray far from the previous topic, as they discussed mature things, like possible pregnancies. Inuyasha was the one who brought it up, wanting to see everyone's reaction. It was quite possible both women were carrying his seed. How would Kagome feel if she were pregnant with his child? Even more than that, how would Kagome feel, honestly, if he fathered a child with Sango? How would Miroku feel if his future wife gave birth to a child not his own? What was done was done, but if it was going to be an issue then Inuyasha wanted to get it out in the open right away. But luckily, it appeared the happy foursome were in fact just that, as the only worrisome thoughts voiced about the possibility were that neither woman should be carrying while they were still trying to find and kill Naraku. Inuyasha actually agreeed with that, and when Sango said she knew of a strong combination of herbs that would take care of even a youkai pregnancy, something the women of her village had developed in case of youkai rape, she assured Inuyasha that she was not prejudice against having a hanyou baby and wanted only to avoid a pregnancy of any kind while Naraku still lived. Instead of feeling hurt, he felt relieved. Honestly, he'd been dreading the fact that they could both be pregnant, and for that same reason. It wasn't that he didn't want to become a father, but now was definitely not the right time.

Also in agreement, Kagome said in addition to Sango's herbal knowledge she could bring back contraceptives from her time to help prevent pregnancy risks in the future until they were ready. It wasn't really a conversation she was looking forward to having with her mother, but the miko figured she would bend the truth, or at least omit certain parts of it. She was sexually active with Inuyasha now, just as Sango and Miroku were actively together. This was true. An unspoken truth was not a lie.

With that decided, and their campfire put out, the four of them made their way into the forest where Inuyasha had left little Shippou. They found him and Kirara both lying on their backs, looking up at the clouds through the gaps in the trees, the remains of their rabbit also burning in the fire.

Kagome smiled at the sight.

Shippou bounced to his feet upon noticing their arrival, and deftly avoiding the topic he knew had been the reason for his temporary dismissal, he asked, “So, where to?”

As Inuyasha worked on making sure Shippou's campfire was also properly doused, Kagome was the one who told the boy they'd like him and Kirara to go on ahead to Kaede's village, and that they would be on their way back there themselves after first giving those bandits a proper burial and then stopping at a hot spring. Realizing the child did indeed understand what was going on, and also that with his nose it'd be rather impossible to hide certain activities from him in the future as he was still very much a member of their group, Kagome had decided to follow Inuyasha's previous example and be direct and honest with the kit, although that didn't mean she'd allow anyone to say anything perverted in his presence.

Miroku caught her warning look, and wisely held his tongue.

In either case, Shippou seemed to get it, and he even shared a quick smirk with Inuyasha when nobody else was looking. The hanyou silently chuckled, shaking his head.

“Okay, Kagome! I'll see you guys when you get there.” he announced then, as Kirara mewed her own agreement and transformed into her larger form, she and the kitsune taking off into the sky.

“It's so weird that he knows.” Kagome muttered after he was gone.

“Keh, would you prefer it if he didn't know, and we all had to sneak around?”

She crinkled her nose.

“Good point.”

As shy as she'd been before, Sango found she was getting anxious in that moment, as they all stood around watching Kirara and Shippou disappear into the distance.

“Well, come on then.” she said. “The sooner we bury those bandits, the sooner we can find ourselves that hot spring.”

“Anxious, are we?” Miroku asked in a teasing tone, winking at her playfully.

“Absolutely.” she replied without missing a beat. “Anxious to watch Inuyasha mount you.”

Miroku sputtered, while Kagome and Inuyasha just laughed.




Fin?