InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Theres life, and pain isnt far away ❯ Seeing is never the truth ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Don't have a beta… so sorry for the grammar… I don't own anything of Inuyasha!!
 
That's it! I can't take it anymore! Her mind screamed, as it started to flash again.
Wiping away the tears that seem they wouldn't stop. Not realizing where her feet were landing, her right foot got stuck in a root that was sticking up, making her trip and fall.
 
Even if you embrace me until it's suffocating, we will never become one. In a place deeper than gentleness, touching each other is merely pain.
Her tears are like two little rivers running down her cheeks. Lifting her head up, pushing herself up to her knees, wiping away the dirt. The images of Kikyo in Inuyasha's arms, flashed through her mind. Feeling a little angry, clenching her fists, she stood up shakily. “Kagome.” Wincing at the voice, Kagome turned around seeing Inuyasha standing there.
Please bind the two of us. We will dream no more. Joining hands in uncertainty, walking towards the cruel dawn. True words are surely somewhere in the true world, lurking in our wordless night.
Taking a step forward, she dropped her head, while taking her step back. I will not be the victim anymore! Lifting her head up, locking the gaze with chocolate brown and golden orbs. “No… Please I had enough… I don't want this anymore…” The tears came more fiercely this time for Kagome, feeling the pain in his heart, Inuyasha shook his head. Taking a step back, Kagome turned and ran towards then well.
 
Surely even now Meeting each other in order to know loneliness, we won't know until we exchange a kiss. Even so, I am trembling with the joy of having met you. Please support my heart. We will dream no more, we can't run to a warm place.
Dropping in front of the well, placing a hand on the side of the well, she whispered. “Sorry mother… Sorry Sota… Sorry Grandpa…” Grabbing one of the arrows, placing it in front of where her heart lies. Her tears still streaming down, as she took in a deep breathe. Inuyasha saw the horrible sight he didn't want to see. Good bye Inuyasha. With the last thought, Kagome drive the arrow through and straight into her heart. Tears swelled up in his eyes, as he took a mad dash towards Kagome. Lifting her broken body up, crashing her body into his, never wanting to let go. “Kagome.” He whispered in her ear.
 
We will surely overcome the cruel dawn. The abandoned quietness, will surely find the true words, in order to lovingly hurt each other.
Slipping slowly into the darkness, that welcomed her in its cold arms. “Why did you?” Inuyasha asked, as a tear slipped down. “Because I love you Inuyasha, and I couldn't with stand the pain.” Gripping Kagome tightly into him, his mouth still near her ear, as he whispered once again. “Kagome, you never see what happens after you run away, don't you?” Pushing away the strains of hair from her face to behind her ear, as Inuyasha stared at her eyes. “I was giving Kikyo our last good bye… And I'm here now saying that… I love you Kagome.” The blood stained her school uniform as it ran down her sides. Slipping away, Kagome's hand fell straight down to her side, tears were flowing down his face. “I can't do this alone.” He whispered, as Inuyasha pulled the arrow out of Kagome and stared at it. “I won't leave you alone Kagome.”
 
Driving the arrow into his own heart, Inuyasha sat there with Kagome's dead body lying in his lap, with his blood running down his chest, and with some dripping down. Looking up the light blue sky slowly turned dark grey. As the dark surrounded him, Inuyasha welcomed the cold lonely darkness arms, as they wrapped around him. As his soul left his body, his body fell backwards. Inuyasha walked around in the cold dark, until feeling warmth on his cheek, turning around seeing Kagome. Shaking his head, Sesshomaru left. Idiot of a brother, giving his life up for a human.
Someday surely, even if you embrace me until it's suffocating. We will never become one. O cold starts before dawn, Please light,the path that's just for us.
 
I hope you like it!! Please make sure you review and tell me how it went!!!