InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Thorn Blades ❯ 1st day of school ain't that bad ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha :starts crying: I know, I know it's gotta be some sick and wrong joke!! But it's not. I also do not own any types of car I may use or any other names in my story, but that does not mean I own them. How cruel but oh so very true I don't own any type of song, house, restaurant, club, or any other names that belong to certain companies ect. But the name of the high school Urinary High and the teacher Mrs.Morenchi is MINE!!! Don't steal them I'd be sad if you did.
 
 
Ages:
Kagome: 16
Inuyasha: 17
Sango: 16
Miroku: 17
Koga: 17
Ayame: 16
Sesshoumaru: 21
Rin: 20
 
 
 
Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep!
 
Kagome groaned as she rolled out of bed and hit the floor with a resounding thud. Once she hit the floor she was awake and hit the top of her alarm clock telling it to, “ Shut up.”
It was the first day of school and she was new. She was going to her new school in Tokyo. She had just moved there.
Kagome trudged her way over to her closet and pulled out a pair of navy baggy jeans, and a black t-shirt that read, “Touch me and you won't only be missing your hands,” on it in red, and her black pumas, with the ordinary undergarments.
Once she was done choosing her first day of school outfit she slowly dragged herself to the bathroom and taking off her clothes to get in the shower. Before she got in the shower she looked at herself and said,
“ I really am not much to look at. I guess dad was right. Pfffff, he tells me that often enough.”
After her shower she got dressed and put on her clothes, she went for her make-up.
She put some cover up on the bruise above her eyebrow and worked on the one below her chin.
She put some cover up on the bruise above eyebrow and worked on the one below her chin.
“Arrrggghhh, I only have these bruises because … ough doesn't matter. I'll just have to be more agile and flexible and stuff next time. For pet's sake I should be able to handle myself out there since Naraku taught me how to fight in all weaponry, hand-to-hand- combat, how to dodge, and how to do flips. And then there's Kaede who taught me to do all that shit with my miko powers!”
Kagome let out a frustrated sigh.
“Kagome!!! Get yo ass down here or you'll be late for school!” Naraku her stepfather and leader of a gang called “Thorn Blades” called.
Kagome grabbed her bag and went downstairs to meet the angry glare of her bastard of a stepfather.
“Well what the hell are you waiting for, get your ass to school or you'll be late.” He said gruffly.
Without hesitation Kagome grabbed her motorcycle keys and went to get her black motorcycle ready.
Once she got on it she tucked all her hair in her black helmet and put on her black leather jacket with a dragon wrapped in thorns around it symbol on the back. Her bike had the same symbol on the side. Then started her mp3 player and put it on the song, “Boulevard of Broken Dreams,” by Green Day.
Kagome got a wicked smile on her face, revved her engine, and took off tearing the road up, gliding between cars, and passing them even when she's not supposed to. (A/N: Yay ^_^)
Finally, she reached a red light and had to stop. She let out a bored sigh and let her foot tap to the music.
Kagome was giving the red light a death glare when someone on a blue motorcycle rode up next to her.
“Hi, I'm Koga. What's your name?”
“Hn? Oh, Kagome, Higurashi Kagome.”
She took her eyes off the red light to examine him for a moment. `Hmmm, wolf youkai. All talk, big talker, looks like the possessive type too. Grrrr and I end up with him talking to me … Great.' She thought.
“So, where are you headed? I'm going to Yurinari High.”
She let out a bored sigh praying the light would turn green.
“Same here.”
Flash the light turned green. It was as if the gods had pitied her.
“Do you want …”
Koga didn't have a chance to finish before Kagome revved her engine and took off totally ignoring he fact that he was still talking to her.
She let out a sigh of relief as she turned the corner talking to herself, “Finally! Peace and quiet.”
She then took one more turn and was in the parking lot of her school.
She parked her bike one space away from a red motorcycle with its owner leaning on the bike looking at nothing.
Kagome turned off her music and had her back facing the guy behind her.
Then she heard him call to her as she was putting the kickstand down and taking the keys out of the ignition.
“Hey dude nice bike you got there.”
Kagome's brow furrowed but you wouldn't be able to see it behind the helmet. She turned around to face him and took her helmet off to let her long raven black hair flow out of it.
He stood there shocked at her beauty. `She's pretty … no she's not pretty what are you thinking? … She's gorgeous.'
She looked at him in the eye and said,
“For your information … I'm not a dude.”
Kagome had her helmet at her side keys in her pocket as she walked over to him with a smile. She reached a hand out to him.
“I'm Kagome Higurashi, and you would be?”
“Uh, I'm ummmm, oh I'm Inuyasha Taisho.” He said grasping her hand firmly and shaking it.
“Hmmm, Taisho … I think I've heard that name before … but whatever. Nice meeting you Taisho.”
With that said and done Kagome walked away.
“Ahhhhh, (Happy sigh) … now to find the damned office. Ah here we go.”
Kagome walked in and up to the secretary who eyed her like she was some kind of alien.
`I hate it when people do this …' She mentally groaned.
“Name please?”
“Uh, Higurashi, Kagome Higurashi. I'm new and just moved here so they didn't send me a schedule could you please give one to me. My name is on the list I just didn't get one sent to me.” Kagome said in a sweet voice giving a fake smile.
“Ah yes Higurashi. Here you are. This is your schedule and locker number and combo. Don't give us any trouble.” She grunted out.
Once Kagome left the office she groaned, “Sheesh what a critic. She doesn't even know me.” `Though I do cause a lot of trouble, heh, heh, heh.'
Kagome was staring blankly at her schedule until she ran into someone.
“Ooof.” Was all she said before they both went crashing to the ground.
Once she was on her feet picking up her stuff she began apologizing, “Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to run into you.”
“Oh but it is indeed my fault. I was not paying attention. Here let me help you.” He said helping her get her books.
“Thanks I'm Kagome Higurashi.”
“Not a problem I'm Miroku Houshi. Ummm Lady Kagome …” He said getting down on one knee, “ Would you mind bearing my child?”
SMACK
Before Kagome could do just what the enraged fuming girl could do she saw Miroku lying on the ground with stars around his head.
“Lecherous monk!” She yelled before turning to Kagome switching from scowling to smiling brightly.
“Hi, I'm Sango Moshi, but you already met the pervert over there. Nice to see someone new.”
“Ummm, hi, I'm Kagome Higurashi. Nice to meet you.” They shook hands and could tell that they were going to become good friends.
“Ummm Sango, not to be rude or anything, but I need to go find my locker and classes.”
“Oh not a problem. Would you like me to help you find them?”
“Sure. That'd be great thanks.”
Sango showed Kagome her locker and all the classes she had. Amazingly enough Sango had all the same classes as Kagome making everything real easy.
“Thanks for the tour Sango it really helped.”
“No problem Kagome, anyways I gotta head to class, I hear the English teacher is really strict this year.”
“Okay, bye Sango.”
`I guess I better head to class too.' mental sigh
Kagome began walking to her class when she saw that silver-haired boy with beautiful amber/gold eyes walk in. Those were the only things she could catch because he looked at her and walked in the classroom so fast.
She grunted and sighed to herself.
“I can tell this year is going to be an interesting year.”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
A/N: “Finally I'm finished with my first chapter!! Was it good!?”
Inu: “No it totally sucked! And you made me feel like a wuss! I can tell the difference between a male and a female biker with and without the helmet!!!”
A/N: “ No obviously you can't I mean you proved that in the story. Drrrr.
Kag: “ She's right ya know.”
Inu: “ How can you take her side!?”
Kag: “Cuz she's not rude!”
Inu: “Oh yeah, you stupid …”
Kag: “SIT!”
Thud
A/N: Ooooooh nice one Kagome, well anyways REVIEW PLEASE!!!! Keep in mind this is my first fanfic. REVIEW, oh and SIT!
Thud
Inu: “How the hell!?”
Kag and A/N simultaneously: “SIT!!!”
Inu: unconscious