InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Three Days of Hell ❯ Chapter 12~Time to Pay! ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Three Days of Hell~ Chapter 12 By Mija

Disclaimer~Do Not Own Inuyasha and Company.

A/N~Brief explination, for the person who reviewed, I wasnt trying to make Inu sound harsh or cruel or brutal, when he called her a bitch and yanked on her hair, he didnt hurt her, remember he lightly tugged at it in the beginning? The he yanked on it a bit more roughly, but he didnt hurt her in anyway. As for calling her Bitch, well she is..lol..his bitch, hes a dog demon, or half anyway and shes his woman and shes in heat, so shes his bitch, he doesnt mean any offense to her by this. Ok hope that helps now on to the next chap.

Time to Pay!

~~~Inuyasha couldnt remember much, of what had happened, but then again he was still sleeping and having the most erotic dream hed ever had. He could feel hands on him, touching him, caressing him, licking and nipping on him and it had felt soo good all he could do was growl low in his chest and savor each touch. Of course the person he dreamed of was Kagome. He always dreamed of Kagome. She was everything to him. He assumed that the feelings and images were all just some really wonderfull dream, till he felt a jolt go threw him when his dream Kagome moaned around his swollen shaft. The feeling too intense caused him to snap his eyes open. And it took a brief moment to realize that Kagome was actually giving him a blow job! It wasnt a dream.

~~~The feel of her warm small mouth on his cock was soo nice, soo good, she was tight around him and her hand stroked him as she sucked on him, taking him in and out. He couldnt believe that this was truelly real, then he remembered. She was in heat, her becoming, and she had asked him to mate with her. He had flashes of what they had done, or more like what he had, how he had taken her in his raw lust, he winced inwardly at how rough he must of been, but grinned as he thought that it must of not been so bad if she was doing all this to him. But she was making it hard to think anymore and he had to put a stop to this before she made him cum in her mouth. He much rather cum inside her. So he clamped his hand on her head and tugged lightly on her hair and looked down at her.

~~~The shocked, guilty look on her face as she still held him in her mouth and looked up at him was priceless, and totally erotic looking. He grined evily, thinking of all the things he was going to do to her in a few minutes. Then she said something he couldnt quite hear since he still filled her mouth. This caused her words to sound rumbly and resonate from his cock all the way to his belly. This jolt was more intense than the other and he growled, unable to help himself. He grinned more and grabbed a fistfull of her hair and tugged on it a bit more harder in order to pull her off of him before he lost control and shot his seed into her mouth.

"Ohhh your going to pay for this bitch." he warned her with his mistivious grin and desired filled eyes. He saw the nervous look in her eyes and couldnt help but feel even more turned on by it. Her scent was still strong, but since he had already claimed her and had her, he was much more able to control himself better now and his senses were not totally clouded by animal instinct, although it was still there, just more controlable.

~~~Kagome blushed and nervously sat up, letting go of his engorged cock. He fought back the whimper of protest at the lose of around him. But it had been what he wanted. He still couldnt help the grin that split his face now as she looked at him with embarrassment, guilt and nervousness written all over her face. She had no idea what he was going to do to her and he liked that she didnt know.

"Soo you like to molest people while they sleep do you??" he growled, making her flinch nervously. He would of stopped if he thought she was affraid of him, but he could smell she wasnt, she knew he wouldnt hurt her, she was basicly just unsure of what his intentions were and compleatly embarrassed at being caught.

"No I...I..." She stuttered then snapped her mouth shut. What could she say really? Shed been caught she couldnt actually deny it and Inuyasha knew it.

"You what??" he goaded. She pressed her lips together and frowned. She didnt like that he was making this hard for her.

"Hmmmm what to do??? I mean when Miroku does something perverted he gets slapped or knocked unconscience, but what you did was much more lecherous dontcha think? What punishment should you get Kagome?" he asked almost evily, playing with her and liking it alot. Hed probably get it later with a sit or something, but for now he was enjoying have her in this predicament. He almost chuckled at the shocked look on her face and wide eyed look she shot him. He should of known that look wouldnt last long though and it didnt. Her eyes went from round and shocked, to narrowed and wary.

~~~Without a word and with lightning fast moves he flipped her onto her back with him on top of her. She yelped in surprise and looked up at him with a startled look. He grinned down at her and leaned close to her, bringing his mouth really really close to the shell of her ear and whispered into it seductivly.

"I think turnabout is fair pay back dontcha think Kagome?" he whispered. He felt her shiver at the feel of his breath on her ear and couldnt help but lick the shell of it and blew on it, sending more shivers down her body. He smelt her arousal grow and knew that he was causing it. He bought their naked bodies together and he hissed with the wonderfull feel of his naked sking against hers. Her beaded aroused nipples pressing into his chest, made his shiver as well and he couldnt help but rotate his hips against her bringing thier heat against each other.

~~~He heard Kagome moan in pleasure and he growled his satisfaction. Settling himself so that every inch of her was covered and touching him, he continued his assault on her ear. He licked it some more and blew again, then took the lobe and suckled on it and nipped at it slightly, carefull of his fangs. She moaned loudly this time and wrapped her arms around his kneck. He bought his mouth across her jaw nipping and licking till he got to her lips and started to nip and suck on her bottom lip. She gasped and he entered her mouth with his tongue. He kissed her, delved deep into her mouth and showed her with his tongue what he was going to do to her in other places really really soon. She moaned in his mouth and he growled in hers. She didnt hesitate in responding to his kiss, she kissed him fiercly back, possesivly.

~~~After a deep long passion filled kiss, in which he could taste himself faintly from where she had taken him in her mouth, he broke the kiss off and heard her whimper in protest, till he began to kiss and lick and nibble his way down her chin to settle on her neck where he laved it up and nipped gently, only stopping briefly to suck on his mark where he drew a bit of blood out from her healing wounds. He sucked on that spot a bit more, using his tongue to lap every drop of her blood and leave behind his own scent upon it to make sure it stayed fresh and in place. Mine. He growled before he moved from it and continued his journey down her collar bone and down to the valley between her round ripe breasts. He nuzzled his nose there for a moment, then licked a trail up and down between them before going to one of her breast and licked her beaded tip.

~~~Kagome gasped again at the feel of his tongue on her and arched her back, wanting more, as she bought both hands up to his head and began to stroke his ears and press him more onto her. He complied, growling a soft hum in his throat at the totally wondefull sensation of her rubbing his ears as he licked and suckled on her breast. He couldnt stop the hungry way he sucked on one breast then the other, giving it several small nips and tuggs with his teeth, that caused her to buck underneath him and hiss in pleasure. As he continued his attentions on her breasts he let one hand slide down to between her thighs. Gods she was soo wet and hot for him! The smell was intoxicating and his cock twitched in response to her heat. Soon he told himself. First payback he thought as he left her breasts and trailed licks and kisses down her tummy untill he came to the soft nest of black curls at her apex.

~~~As he slid a finger into her wet pussy he nuzzled her curls, inhaling her and rubbing his nose in all that softness, tickling his nose. He couldnt get enough of the way she felt and smelt. He could die now and die happy. Kagome bucked her hips again and he used one hand to hold her down as he looked up at her, his finger still sliding in and out of her in slow strokes.

"Uh Uh...not finished with your punishment yet." He scolded lightly with a grin on his face. Kagome shot him an angry impatient glare, that he only grinnned at, which earned him a small growl from her. He arched one of his brows at this and narrowed his eyes as her as he lowered his head between her thighs and inhaled deeply at the entrance of all her heat. MMMM he growled before he bought his mouth to her slick wet pussy and began to lick it.

"INUYASHAAAAAA!" she growled and hissed at the same time, as she tried to buck up into his mouth at the feel of his tongue on her. But his hand and his demon strength held her hips in place as he slowly tortured her with pleasure as his finger continued to do its slow in and out slide within her which was now joined by his heated wet tongue.

~~~Kagome reached down and rubbed one of his ears while she sank her fingers into his silken hair and grip him as he continued to torment her. He was dragging this out slowly and driving her insane as payback for her molesting him while he slept. He knew this and she knew this. But the feel was just soo intese and soo pleasurable that it didnt take long for that hot bubble of tension to build up within her abdomen and explode. When she did she sank her finger into his hair and pressed her parted thighs tight against his head as she screamed out his name as she came into his mouth.

~~~Inuyasha grinned with alot of satisfaction as he lapped up every drop of her as he still stroked her with his finger to milk every drop of her. When she finally settled back and relaxed in blissfull exhaustion, he moved back up her body and kissed her passionatly. She didnt hesitate as she again wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him back, tasting herself on his mouth this time. She moaned into his mouth and he moaned back as he settled his throbbing cock at her entrance and thrusted in. Both of them stopped kissing and gasped. She was still soo deliciously tight around him, but he could tell by the feel of the way she rotated her hips around his and bucked up, that he wasnt hurting her this time. The first time had been the painfull one. This time was pure pleasure.

~~He stroked in and out of her in slow rocks making her growl in frustration, he knew she wanted more, wanted it faster, but he wanted to make this last and he liked the idea that it was driving her crazy with frustration yet passion as well. But to his surprise Kagome was not one to just let him continue to dominate her. Before he knew it she had pushed him off then flipped him over and straddled him.

"Paybacks over...My turn." She stated in a fierce growl before she took his cock and placed it at her wet folds and lowered herself on him. She took his entire length into her and they both moaned outloud at the feel of it. Damn! This felt good, Inuyasha thought as he gripped her hips and thrusted up into her.

~~~Not content to be passive this time Kagome lifted up and bought herself back down on him, meeting each and every thrust. Thier rythme was steady but picked up speed with each thrust, till Kagome was bracing herself on his chest with her out stretched hands using her knees to lift and bring herself down on him, he helped out by lifting her hips with his hands gripped on her sides as he thrusted up with his own hips. They were both panting and breathing hard, sweat beaded both their bodies as the pace quickened and the sound of flesh meeting flesh grew louder and louder. Kagome flexed her hands and ran her nails along his chest leaving red welts along his pale skin, he hissed in pleasure at the light pain and the animalistic feel of it and was now ramming himself up into her with uncontrolled thrusts.

~~~Her breast bounced and swayed above him as he pumped into her and he wanted soo much to have them in his mouth, so he shifted and moved till he was in a sitting position without once breaking his link with her. He continued to thrust into her as he captured one nipple in his mouth and bit and sucked on it hungerly. She groaned and threw her head back, her long hair touching his exposed thighs below her rear. OH THAT FELT DAMN GOOD! he growled in his head and outloaud, although she didnt understand what the growl meant.

~~~He could feel Kagome starting to clentch around him and knew his own release was close too. Faster and harder they connected, and then she did something that made him cumming in her with a howl of her name. She as she came she clamped her mouth on his neck, at the same area where he had marked her, and bit him hard. He had no idea if she knew what this meant, but to him it was the most erotic thing she could of done while cumming around his cock. With the bite and her pussy clamping arund his cock, he had no choice but to cum, it was just too heady of a combo and he had been unable to hold back. She had released her hold on his neck as she finished cumming and milked his own shaft with her pussy muscles till every last drop was spent inside of her. She collapsed on his with a ragged breath, thier bodies both damp with sweat. He held her close to him on her chest and breathed raggedly himself. His heart beat rabidly in his chest and he heard hers beating just as fast. She sighed contentidly and snuggled deeper into his naked chest.

"Mmmm I really like your punishments Inuyasha...will have to think of something else to earn another one." she whispered softly and tiredly in his chest. He growled and felt his cock twitch, but they were both tired, so he just held her tightly and feel asleep with her on him and him still in her.

A/N~Okies heres the next chap..tried to make it longer...sigh...soo how did you like Inu's punishment?? hmmmm you think she deserved that payment for what she did?? Was it enough or should he make her pay more??? what ya think?? let me know k?? till next chappie be well be happy and read ya laters..huggs Mija..:-)